1. Poor leadership in the government. :furius:
2. Not supporting 100% the Department of Science and Technology.
3. Lack of support in Research and Development for the productivity of our economy.
4. Lack of government assistance in department of education.
5. Too much intervention of the caotholic church. Notice: All catholic dominant nations are in the third world. Because catholic churches are sucking out our taxpayers money for the Vatican City and not focusing 100% on the teaching of the bible. :grr:
1. All future presidential candidates should attend seminar relating to presidency and play a simulation game about how to lead our nation into prosperity. Then people should base all their judgement on how good they were playing that game and on seminars.
2. Science and technology are like the brain of a human being, and the main secret of a nation. So we need to boost our budget here to develop our present technologies.
3. Research and development are one of the secret of a nation to prosperity. Self-reliance programs and other projects should be conducted to boost our dollar earner, to uplift our currency. Also to acquire new and present technologies like automobile, power fussion, nuclear energy, electronics, rocketry, aircrafts, shipping, etc., and develop it then put them in the market for potential dollar earnings. This way we wouldnt rely too much on imports but by exporting goods and products like heavy machineries, electronic products, cars, ships, aircrafts, cements, garments, and etc....
4. Higher literacy means more brain to work on progress, and excellent leadership in all goverment sectors.
5. Change the catholic church's approach on our government. Stop intervention in our country's economic progress but just limited to offer prayers instead. Start paying taxes oh please!!!!