♥♥♥KIM HYUN JOONG♥♥SS501 Leader♥WGM Shillang♥BOF JiHoo♥PK Gelo♥♥12th Thrread♥♥♥ - Page 99 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

UAAP Volleyball!

There is a different action happening outside the volleyball court. Be part of the game here and talk about your favorite volleyball teams!

read more

Hurray to healthy meals!

Healthy meals can also be yummy! Here are some suggestions from the PEx community. Share us your healthy meal recipes also.

read more

A night to remember!

Let us go back to our high school days and reminisce our prom moments here. Any special memories from your prom?

read more

Let's go to Baguio!

Kick-off summer up north! Anyone ready for a road trip?

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win screening tickets to Fist Fight!

read more

Destined To Be Yours

Napanood mo na ba ang latest trailer ng pinakaunang ALDUB serye? Kung hindi pa, silipin mo na dito!

read more

Page 99 of 99 First ... 49 89 98 99
Results 1,961 to 1,966 of 1966

Cr to owners of pics

Last edited by Mirror; Jun 6, 2015 at 05:39 PM.

More birthday greetings cr to owners

Finally, after searching for few days, I found this thread and hopefully this is the latest thread????
    I am an old pexer but never thought that there's a thread for our Alien Prince Kim Hyun Joong!
    I really miz him! Hopefully he will have a new project, drama, album, movie after his military service..I'll just keep on watching his videos
    It's nice to be here!

ANGEL JOONG's devotee crazy4hyun's Avatar
    Wow Malou ... still updating our old home ha? GOOD JOB though ... Missing our sisters here.
    To our new visitors ..... Wehave created our new home on FB ...... you can visit us there for updates. Link as follows: https://www.facebook.com/hyunniespexersph?ref=bookmarks

And we also have our Blog where you can find all the latest updates ....
    https://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/

THANK YOU for dropping by

Gosh!!!! KIM HYUN JOONG.....i miss u soooooo much bae!

Page 99 of 99 First ... 49 89 98 99