PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1877
    So there are two events today, the fan Meet and the press conference

Press conference videos

Last edited by Mirror; Jan 10, 2014 at 04:33 AM.

@5StarsAs1

[Vid] When asked whether is there any similarity in characters between real life and in IG, KHJ said that fights occasionally (or must have been) happened in high school before. But when fights really do happen, he was only a onlooker! LOLOL!!!

PD said he started noticing KHJ since SS501 days because he looked handsome and decent features. But he said that KHJ suits the character as Shin Jung Tae and joked that he was a little stiff(?) in previous characters. PD was afraid in the beginning but KHJ had opened up his acting passion so it turned out pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTdwF...ature=youtu.be

http://tl.gd/n_1rvin43 Reply
    Report post (?)

- JDH: "KangHoDong also praised HJ, 'He's my friend. No need for words.' But when I met HJ personally, he's really a person with a big heart."
    *nanet: KHD really loves HJ.

- JDH: "KHJ has a big heart, he is considerate towards his managers and other people. Now I know why he became a star."

- JDH:"Same gender can also like each other. If lovers' relationship is 'pink' color, me & KHJ's relationship is a 'purple' or 'bluish' color.

- HJ & Jo Dal Hwan are really fond of each other^^ HJ said in STAR mag that he likes JDH after talking only a bit. New friendship to treasure!

OTHER MEDIA PICS. crtoowners of pics

Last edited by Mirror; Jan 10, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

FAN SUPPORT FOR INSPIRING GENERATION at Press Con

KHJ's Masterful Contrasts

Much have been written by this time about how KHJ in his newest acting role as seen from trailers, teasers and posters comes to us as a legendary street fighter. In a time when his fans including himself were not even born.

And the difference from the previous managed image must have been great it is not a surprising public reaction of almost disbelief. His absence from the small screen has been from three years ago. Thus, many have noted significant changes and must have quite felt uncomfortable for some since his public persona of gentleness has been frozen in the mind.

"The Sight Becomes Insight" *

This article is not about the pretty boy who is now manly. It is about being a man in many ways.

In Inspiring Generation KHJ portrayed a man of the street in dirtied rough clothes that high society will not allow in its presence. His clothes completed the look of a broken man, confused and in pain.He would become the raging fist charging to his enemies. Notice how that perception changes once he is in mourning clothes or in the clothes of a "refined and acceptable" man complete with a hat. Is it a case of clothes make a man?

In the show case a few weeks ago and in the most recent press con HJ showed up in his most sartorial elegance. Of course it helped that his clothes's fit him all the way to the last stitch and thread. He wore his striped double breasted suit in the first event and in the latter event full blacktop coat with camel colored back collar with equal crispness and style.

The contrasts from the Inspiring Generation getup and the clothes he wore in promoting the drama are telling us without the use of words this is how HJ move from one role to the next and make each one distinct from the other.

A psychologist calls it embodied cognition*. It means our persona changes by the clothes we wear specially if we believe they grant us that special character or even power. In street lingo we say someone can carry it.

But I think HJ can 'carry it' because he puts his mind and soul into the character each time. Psychologists call it psyche. He can slip in and out of character depending on what he wants to portray at the moment. Did you not notice that in the MV's he has made -from Breakdown to Lucky Guy to Unbreakable and the cuteness in between? His stage presence in casual clothes tell us he is a friend and is there to enjoy the moment with his audience together. And if we can do a throwback to his pre-Jihoo days and Jihoo period the contrast borders on being unbelievable. How about when he turned beggar?

So if you really want to know who is the real HJ -the answer most probably is : he can be all the above and more.

*J.Gaines,Brain Babble,www.psychologytoday.
    Last edited by aprilstar; Jan 10, 2014 at 09:42 AM.

FAN MEET PICS (with Japanese fans). crastag

Ms. Dean, thanks for another article of yours....very nice as usual...

Have a nice day, everyone
    Ingat^^

Highlight preview inspiring generation

Fans and press support for ig

@The Alien Prince
    HJ said, "I sincerely thank you for the warm interest and support given by many fans for IG," conveying his gratitude.
    "I'm happy to show you a new appearance & meet you as a cool character, and just like the interest shown by many people, I will put many more effort to show a good appearance in the drama," showing his determination.

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=323489

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1109759753
    Last edited by Mirror; Jan 10, 2014 at 01:06 PM.

Fancam

Last edited by Mirror; Jan 10, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

And it's a brand new day!

Still at the PC in b & w crastag

LATEST TEASER - Bloody Fight - INSPIRING GENERATION

Crastag

Last edited by Mirror; Jan 11, 2014 at 11:37 AM.

Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast