♥♥♥KIM HYUN JOONG♥♥SS501 Leader♥WGM Shillang♥BOF JiHoo♥PK Gelo♥♥12th Thrread♥♥♥ - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 99 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... Last
    [B]Good day sa lahat!!

Roma....salamat sa pagdalaw sa bagong bahay....

Lhanz....di ako makapag-post sa twitter, hanggang lurk lang at response...

Ellenski....by nov pa yata ako magkakroon ng sariling computer
    di pa naman puno ang HD ko, kaya lang di ako makagawa ng fanarts sa PC ni wang......di kasukat yong USB ng HD ko....antique din kasi itong computer nya...

April....thanks sa article

Malou....tulungan mno akong mag-updates....di ko ma-copy & paste sa thread....

AZI & ALYN.....magparamdam kayo!!!!!

WELCOME EVERYONE, SA NEW HOUSE!!!!B]

[Translation] Kim Hyun Joong’s 28th Official Message

【EN TRNS :: 김현중 KIM HYUN JOONG 28th MESSAGE】

Finally tomorrow my comeback happens. It hasn't hit me yet. I don't feel any yet. As always it rains to greet my comeback. Does it help... since Your Story is an emotional song?????? At least it helps the heat subside, so still feels good. I didn't write 'thanks to' on this album. Actually I have many people to be thankful for, If I would miss one of them, the person could be disappointed. ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ Just keep it as an insurance (*just in case). --I am thinking I will try many things for 5 weeks promotion period. 'Your Story', 'Unbreakable' and other songs as well ^^ You must be surprised as soon as seeing my 'Gentle Man' performance... -- Truly, I like it myself. ᄏᄏ too much self-praise? (That's what I am feeling no matter how you agree with me) Or not at all... Besides don't you know I prepared 'Like Before' choreography???? It's just me who know that. ᄏᄏᄏ You must be curious..ᄏᄏ Then join the concert even if no one knows when it would happen. ᄏᄃᄏᄃ What (am I doing) Seems I am writing this message to tease you... anyway This year is more than half over and only 5 months left. How quickly flies?????????? Everyday just flies at superspeed. There are so many things I want to do while I have only one body during time flies. Still I will do what I want through my life, so don't worry. This is what I feel, positive people seem to be happy. Let's say 'good job', 'it's okay' rather than blame others and envy other people's happiness. Or you will suffer from heartache. ᄏᄏ no matter what happens~~ well, that's what I felt ^^ 'Your Story' is.... its MV is.... --;; you must be shocked... since it's too adult .................................................................... sorry................................................................................. You can leave me.......................................................ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ I will try to make up for that with 'Gentle Man' if you are upset with ('Your Story') MV--;; huh...ᄏᄏ Anyway I am going to write down 'thanks to'

I am very thankful to my fans who always stand by me. I do not know when it would be, someday we would not be able to meet any longer but let's keep missing each other and not forget the memories. ^^ I keep piling up neatly all the pleasant memories in my heart in order to open and see whenever I miss you. Let's live happily~~~ 'Your Story' is the song just for you ^^ fighting

If you have tissue... when you see 'Your Story' MV... bring it. You will need it. Bite your tongue to keep your tears back when you watch it. Thank you as always,, wrapping up ROUND3 album work.... from 28 year old Kim Hyun Joong

source : http://www.hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?code=fromhj

English translation : howlovelylala

PHOTOS GUERILLA DATE
    cr as tagged

di ko maipost ang iba...hayy!!!

Inkigayo performance

Crtcozyjj

Last edited by Mirror; Jul 28, 2013 at 04:40 PM.

INKIGAYO 2013-28-07
    Credit: 르 탄 남

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4hyun View Post
    Good Morning PEXERS! WELCOME to Thread 12. Obviously I wasn't able to finish Posts 39 & 40. Inabutan kasi ng brown out ...............

WELCOME Lhanz sa Pexers!!!!

MALU ... Japan ka na? Kamusta?

ROMA .... soooooo good to see you back. Comeback ka na rin kasabay ni KHJ.
    Ang QUEENIE disappearing na bang tuluyan?

MS DEAN ............... HELLO!!!!!

TITA LINA ... bili na kasi kayo ng bagong LT (kaya lang sayang yung files - puno na HD ninyo?

AZI and ALYN ... pakita muna kayo sandali sa new house HAHA

NERIZ ...................... dalaw-dalaw ka naman o. See you nect time (probably on your wedding? hehe)

Congratulations for another job well done Ellen. Talagang kahit maraming work ang para kay HJ naiisingit pa din. Kung alam lang nya anoh.

Sa mga bumisita maligayang pagdating. Sa mga dumaan daan dalas dalasan naman ang silip kung puede palagian na .

Sa mga datihan na at mga balikbahay ni Hj -wala ng alisan muna ha .

Kay Tlina nahawa yata ang LT mo sa sumpong ng LT ko . Yung article ko sa Cafe E -Outgrowing Idolhood tapos na -kung masungkit mo .

BAREFOOT FRIENDS EPI 15
    reposted fro LKHJ forum
    thanks Nanet
    - I'm just in time...HJ is diving next.
    - 5m platform. Takes a bow.
    - he dives. Head first. The female coach claps. She's all smiles. The whole bench cheers.
    - perfect entry....as far as I'm concerned.
    - he got 29... He got a 10 from one of the judges. The highest score so far among BF members,
    - HJ very happy.

- Si Yoon next. Same dive as HJ. he gets 27.5. He is ecstatic. His grandma is so happy. I would be too.
    - the other international divers are getting double their scores. Oh well...they have been diving a lot longer that BF cast. So can't really compare.

- Eun Hyuk doing an A-dive from 110m platform. Scores 26.5. His mum and sister are in the audience.

- UEE is preparing to dive. The BF cast all stand to watch and cheer her. She's on 5m platform. She's does the rolling dive....does really well. Scores 24.0
    - she's crying. Not sure if she's disappointed or overwhelmed. Maybe the latter. She did well. Coach is happy with her dive. HJ taps her on the arm.

- Eun Hyuk next. On 5m platform. Does same dive as UEE. Good too! Scores 27.0...although mind u.. I thought UEE's dive was just as good. But she scored lower.
    - the BF cast hugs Eun Hyuk.
    - Jong shin at 3m platform. Scores 22.
    - HD next. At 5m platform. HD dives well. Scores 26.5

- HJ should be next. He is. At 5m platform. perfect dive! He gets a 10 again. Scores 27

- si Yoon next. He goes to 10m platform. He's probably doing an A-dive. His mum is in tears.
    His mum screams and claps. Good one! For someone who could not even swim. Scores 21.0

- I think they all deserve more than what they are getting. They only had 1 month to train to get where they are now. But I guess a competition is a competition. However long or short they've trained, does not really have any bearing.

Reposted from netizenbuzz

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2013/07/ ... op-as.html

Article: Kim Hyun Joong "Crayon Pop's choreography is similar to my song... Should I sue" joke

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I'm a ghost senior because I'm not used to being greeted by my juniors. I run away from them. I do watch girl group videos on YouTube. My favorite junior is rookie girl group Crayon Pop. I have a song titled 'Lucky Guy' and the 'Bar Bar Bar' choreography is similar to it. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say they copied it. Should I sue them.... (laughter). I'm joking, they're a junior I really like."

1. [+685, -79] Kim Hyun Joong ㅋㅋㅋ I like guys like him who mix in jokes with their words ㅋㅋ He's always been like that and it's funnier because he says it with such a cute face ㅋㅋ Double S is still one team, when are they coming back together? ㅜㅜ I feel bad for the Triple S

2. [+499, -89] I saw him in real life in Gangnam and he's really handsome!! He has an aura that idols these days can't put out ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+435, -55] I saw it and the choreography really is similar ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -7] He asked his fans not to send him lunch boxes but him his 60 cent digital songs instead... Really impossible for him to get hate.

5. [+37, -6] This guy's hilarious ㅋㅋ He said he doesn't need lunch boxes and food carts because he can feed himself so just invest 60 cents into his songs instead ㅋㅋㅋ

reposted from LKHJ forum
    thanks, Siew

Fancams taken on day of filming
    Credit: Lyna HJ
    Don't re-upload, re-edit & erase the logo!
    I don't share anything with ssangchu.

Credit: Lyna HJ
    Don't re-upload, re-edit & erase the logo!
    I don't share anything with ssangchu

Photo cr as tagged

Last edited by lnprz; Jul 28, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilstar View Post
    Congratulations for another job well done Ellen. Talagang kahit maraming work ang para kay HJ naiisingit pa din. Kung alam lang nya anoh.

Sa mga bumisita maligayang pagdating. Sa mga dumaan daan dalas dalasan naman ang silip kung puede palagian na .

Kay Tlina nahawa yata ang LT mo sa sumpong ng LT ko . Yung article ko sa Cafe E -Outgrowing Idolhood tapos na -kung masungkit mo .
    hello, April!

kung nalalaman mo lang dinudugo ako sa paggamit ng computer na ito....dangan nga lang at ayokong ma-miss ang updates about him

Kung maipopost mo dito, paki-post mo na lang

Matanda na kasi ang LT natin

kelan kaya mapapalitan ng bago

Haller haller ditech,.. Congrats sa new hous...

Len, ang spelling ng thrread... Heheh

Daebak inkigayo.....

Busyness ang life ko...

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4hyun View Post
    Good Morning PEXERS! WELCOME to Thread 12. Obviously I wasn't able to finish Posts 39 & 40. Inabutan kasi ng brown out ...............

WELCOME Lhanz sa Pexers!!!!

MALU ... Japan ka na? Kamusta?

ROMA .... soooooo good to see you back. Comeback ka na rin kasabay ni KHJ.
    Ang QUEENIE disappearing na bang tuluyan?

MS DEAN ............... HELLO!!!!!

TITA LINA ... bili na kasi kayo ng bagong LT (kaya lang sayang yung files - puno na HD ninyo?

AZI and ALYN ... pakita muna kayo sandali sa new house HAHA

NERIZ ...................... dalaw-dalaw ka naman o. See you nect time (probably on your wedding? hehe)

SCREENCAPS EPI 15

cr as tagged

Last edited by lnprz; Jul 28, 2013 at 10:27 PM.

Anyare... Double post hehehe

Azi, paramdam ka daw....

Unbreakable MV has more than a Million views now....makes the 28th even more special.....FIGHTING!!

CONGRATULATIONS, HJ!!.....YOU'RE UNBREAKABLE!!!

ANGEL JOONG's devotee crazy4hyun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilstar View Post

Ms Dean ...... will post your article tomorrow morning.
    Siempre naman dapat laging may oras for KHJ hehe. Ther whole day today waa akong updates. 9AM pa lang nasa labas na ako. Umuwi 11PM. DownloadingBF, Unbreakable & Your Story.

Maya-maya watch na ako then tulog na muna at super tired talaga today.

@Tita Linz ... mukhang naka-recover na LT ninyo? nakakapagpost na din kayo e.

@Alyn ... Hola! hehe nakita ko na yan...nagrequest na ako sa aadmin na makapag-edit. Pati nga yung posts 29 &40. Nakasalang na inabutan ng brown out the last minute ayun naiwan nang truluyan.

HJ's flawless dive at 5m platformCredit: entertainmentSBS

Page 4 of 99 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... Last