PEx Highlights

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

View Poll Results: Who can you relate or sympathize with the most?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lally

54 37.24%
  • Eric

52 35.86%
  • Vincent

39 26.90%
Page 237 of 249 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 236 237 238 247 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 4973
    Be Brave and Take Risk :) kaepretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ipopi View Post
    Startalk: Her husband's lover is pro-gay

i have watched this ang galing sumagot ni tom

Quote Originally Posted by maruffah View Post
    GMA Network’s most provocative primetime drama series “My Husband’s Lover” has reached record-breaking audience results during the show’s first-ever promo tour in the Visayas region featuring lead stars Dennis Trillo, Tom Rodriguez, and Carla Abellana, together with Kuh Ledesma, Kevin Santos, Victor Basa, and Bettina Carlos.

http://www.starmometer.com/wp-conten...na-375x562.jpg

The cast managed to attract throngs of supporters—a crowd estimate of 11,000 and 5,000 according to Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan and SM City Cebu, respectively—something very unusual to see on a weekday afternoon.

http://www.starmometer.com/2013/08/1...record/http://

who wouldnt take time out of their busy schedule kung ganito naman kagwa-gwapo ang masisislayan mo!

Quote Originally Posted by huntfan01 View Post
    His answers made sense in this video. Charming na, smart pa. Very lethal combination.

Dream Guy itong si tom.. multitalented! #kakainlove

MHL has become a cultural phenomenon. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember any Filipino produced telenovelas that has gained so much passion and discussion from its viewers. Discussion in a social context, that brings so much awareness and education about our present society (not just about homosexuality.) And I can't help but be in awe of the talents involved from the actors (minus Pancho) to the creative staff. I hope after MHL, GMA will bring another thought-provoking story for the Filipino viewers to enjoy. Another untouchable storyline like Priesthood or something...

Journal, Aug. 18, 2013

CARLA RECOVERS, HOSTS MISS WORLD PHILIPPINES
    by Mario Bautista

HER hard work as Lally in “My Husband’s Lover” took its toll on Carla Abellana and she had to be confined in a hospital for several days. “I guess humina ang resistance ng body ko dahil sa puyat at pagod kasi nag-regional show pa kami sa Cebu, kaya nilalagnat ako’t inuubo lagi,” she says. “Bumigay talaga ang katawan ko, but now, naka-recover na ako so back to work na.”

Tonight, she’ll be the lone female host in the coronation of the Miss World Philippines to be held at Solaire Resort Hotel. Her co-hosts are KC Montero and Victor Basa. One of the contestants is actress Megan Young so all eyes will be on her as she’s the only showbiz celebrity among the candidates.

Carla is happy that “My Husband’s Lover” continues to rate very well so it’s going to be extended for three weeks. “Yes, hanggang October pa kami. But after that, wala na talagang extension kasi pangit namang pahabain pa nang pahabain at baka lumaylay lang.”

Carla is now doing a romantic movie with Regal opposite Tom Rodriguez, tentatively titled “Just the Way You Are.” “There’s nothing gay in the story. Very light ito compared sa soap na mas madrama. Aside from this, there’s another film offer na horror naman. Sana nga, matuloy, para after the soap, sa movies naman ako.”

I finally caught up with the program and have reached yesterday's episode where Vincent finally admitted to his mom. I didn't know that a teleserye could tear me up, but this one did. I thank my lucky stars that I found this teleserye a few days ago (in the internet, purely by accident). I have been catching up ever since and watching the series for hours and hours, so finally I am up-to-date. And it has been changing my life. Thank you, MHL. Thank you!

Ang daming pictures ng TomDen sa concert ni Ogie. Salamat po sa lahat ng nag post! Kilig to the highest level talaga nung nag holding hands sina Dennis and Tom! Grabe ang tilian at kilig ng MOA Arena! Overflowing ang chemistry ng TomDen!

Regarding MHL, ganda ng mga linyang binitawan nina Eric & Vincent sa isa't isa during the phone conversation, tagos sa puso.

Nakita ko pala sa teaser kanina, sinabi na ni Pancho kay Armando na nakikipag relasyon si Vincent sa kapwa lalake. Hindi ko lang sigurado kung maniniwala si Armando. Natatakot lang ako sa pwede niyang gawin kay Eric pag nalaman niyang siya ang naging kabit ng anak niya.

Quote Originally Posted by PBBstar View Post
    http://s22.postimg.org/48zcqm43l/image.jpg

parang christian bautista.

Abante, Aug. 18, 2013

TomDen, eeksena sa koronasyon ng Miss World PH
    ni Alfie Lorenzo

Mapapanood ang coronation night ng Miss World Philippines 2013 mamayang 10:00 PM sa Sunday Night Box Office (SNBO) ng GMA 7.

Ang 26 kandidata sa Miss World Philippines 2013 ay sila Nicole Marable, Roselle Marie Ferrer, Princesslyn Dignadice, Khadija Nasser, Zahra, Bianca Saldua, Karla Patricia Alas, Samantha Mae Bernardo, Frances Claire Vintola, Pia Kamil Ochengco, Janicel Lubina, Mercegrace Raquel, Anjellica Lopez, Paula Estenso, Vina Openiano, Ma. Lily Teresa Salazar, Aikah Dindah, Jennifer Hammond, Omarie Linn Osuna, Bianca Paz, Megan Lynne Young, Jennyline Carla Malpaya, Patricia Lae Ejercitado, Ria Rabajante, Sandra Flores, Melanie Barret at Henna Kaizelle Nicole Cajandig.

Hosts sila Carla Abellana, KC Montero at Victor Basa.

Co-anchors sina 2011 Miss World First Princess Gwendoline Ruais at Divine Lee.

May special performances si Kris Lawrence kasama ang cast ng pamhintaseryeng My Husband’s Lover na sila Tom Rodriguez, Kuh Ledesma at Dennis Trillo.

Ang Miss World 2013 ay gaganapin sa Setyembre 28 sa Jakarta, Indonesia.

great quaLity on Youtube English subs. ^^

11. Aug 18, 2013, 02:01 AM

Quote Originally Posted by shellphone View Post
    paging mhl team: sana post nyo sa youtube channel nyo. thanks.
    Hi! I'd like to speak on behalf of MHLTeam2013 on this.

As much as we would love to post and sub MHL-related appearances of TomDen/Carla, we need to focus muna on the actual episodes themselves. As you may have noticed on our latest upload (episode 30), hindi na kami nagre-rely on the existing youtube videos, because some of our dedicated team members have taken it upon themselves to get HD recordings of MHL episodes. Dagdag work load ito for those of us who have to record and process/splice the vids. Meron ding added work load for the encoders/translators/subbers to redo their work using the new video sources.

We aren't complaining, though. We are proud of the quality of our work, and if you check our latest upload, nakakatuwa rin yung mga appreciative comments na pino-post nila. Lalo tuloy ginaganahan ang mga members ng MHLTeam2013 to do good work on our subs. May mga nag-aagawan na nga to do certain explosive episodes like 49 and 50.

Siguro pag may pondo na kami na subbed episodes, we can tackle TomDen/Carla appearances outside of MHL. But right now, ang daming foreign viewers ang nag-aabang for the English subtitles, so we need to focus on catching them up to more recent episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by ipopi View Post
    Startalk: Her husband's lover is pro-gay

[video=youtube;A5DiUvgTTqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5DiUvgTTqA
    ang sarap manood ng interview ng isang artista na may laman ang mga sinasabi at open-minded ang views on things. ang well-spoken talaga ni tom sa interviews, nakaka-in-lababo na tuloy.

GOOD news sa TomDen fans and supporters nina Tom Rodriguez at Dennis Trillo. Magkakaroon sila ng album at inaayos na ito ng GMA Records. Hopefully, mairi-release ito habang umeere pa ang “My Husband’s Lover” sa GMA Telebabad.

Dapat bilis-bilisan ang recording ng mga kanta nina Tom at Dennis habang kainitan ang MHL fever. Or else!

Quote Originally Posted by kaepretty View Post
    more than 10x ko na pinapanood ang video nila hindi ako maka get over!
    huwag ka maingay, pareho tayo!

#tomden #teambeki #teamkembot

ito iyong TOMDEN sa ogie concert, mas complete ata!

kiligggggggggggggg pa rin! LOL!

Honestly, I'm very discriminating, be it an audience or a customer, as I'm very particular with accuracy, seamless plot, phasing, acting skills of the actors/actresses even the extras, and the mood consistency. In fact, I don't mind being in front of my computer FOR 10 hours straight than watch TV coz FOR ME I find it dull and boring.

HOWEVER, after watching an episode of this series, with all honesty, next thing I know, I'm already hooked up (sans exaggeration) to the point of alloting a whole long weekend watching this from episode 1.

There are only three TV series (local) which made me a TV addict, i.e., Marimar, Temptation of Wife, and now My Husband's Lover.

This series is indeed worth watching and hoping they'll sustain it til the end.

Just one word to describe this: "SUPERB!"

^^^
    Sans exaggeration ka pa nyan ha

Quote Originally Posted by stomata View Post
    GOOD news sa TomDen fans and supporters nina Tom Rodriguez at Dennis Trillo. Magkakaroon sila ng album at inaayos na ito ng GMA Records. Hopefully, mairi-release ito habang umeere pa ang “My Husband’s Lover” sa GMA Telebabad.

Dapat bilis-bilisan ang recording ng mga kanta nina Tom at Dennis habang kainitan ang MHL fever. Or else!
    Excited nako sa album mall tour ng TomDen!

Thanks to Carmela from Dennis Trillo pex thread.

mamaya ko na ipost yun other pics. mabagal ang internet namin now... or, just visit dennis trillo thread for the pics. ;p

Page 237 of 249 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 236 237 238 247 ... LastLast