PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

❤Kimerald Lukaretz Thread #59 -Kimerald, Leur Amour Résisté à L'épreuve du Temps!❤

Kimerald, their L❤ve St❤❤d the Test ❤f Time!

Last edited by dmareeb; Jul 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Banner credit to Tita Ruth.
    Last edited by dmareeb; Jul 19, 2013 at 07:44 AM.

Banner credit to Tita Ruth.

Credit to the owner of the picture.

New KL thread is still in construction. Thank you for your patience.

Gerald Randolph Opsima Anderson, Jr. also known as Gerald Anderson (born March 7, 1989, in Subic Bay, Zambales, Philippines)[1] is a Filipino American actor who was a former housemate on the first season edition of the Philippine reality television show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition, and was best known for his roles in the teleseryes Sana Maulit Muli, My Girl, Tayong Dalawa, Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo, Wansapanataym: Rod Santiago's: Buhawi Jack, and Budoy.
    He is currently managed and under contract to Star Magic, ABS-CBN's home based talent agency.
    Contents [hide]
    1 Biography
    2 Career
    3 Personal life
    4 Filmography
    4.1 Television
    4.2 Movies
    5 Awards
    6 Discography
    7 References
    8 External links
    [edit]Biography

Gerald Randolph Opsima Anderson, Jr. was born to Gerald Randy Anderson, Sr., an American instructor in the Philippine Navy who travels back and forth between the United States and Zambales, and Evangeline Opsima, a Filipina businesswoman from General Santos City, South Cotabato, Mindanao, Philippines. When he was three years old, he and his family moved to San Antonio, Texas. He has 2 older sisters and one younger brother.
    At age 14, Anderson and his family returned to General Santos City.[2] Anderson is multilingual, demonstrating oral fluency in both English and Tagalog through his work; he also has some proficiency in Cebuano.[3] Anderson has revealed in 2010 that he and Kim Chiu had a romantic relationship for 5 years since 2006.
    [edit]Career

Anderson was discovered by Joross Gamboa while the latter was performing in his hometown. Gamboa introduced him to his manager, Jhun Reyes, who then brought him to ABS-CBN to join Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition: Season 1.

Anderson in October 2006.
    Gerald Anderson launched his career in the reality TV series Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition. Anderson and the rest of the housemates entered the Big Brother house on April 23, 2006. After 42 days in the house, he was named as the Teen 3rd Big Placer in the show.
    Six months after his win, Anderson, along with on-screen partner, Kim Chiu, appeared together in several ABS-CBN network shows, and in the film, First Day High. Anderson and Chiu also appeared in Love Spell and Aalog-Alog.
    In 2007 Anderson and Chiu starred in their first lead roles in the primetime TV series entitled Sana Maulit Muli, and in September Anderson and Chiu appeared in their first feature film I've Fallen For You under Star Cinema. That same year, along with Chiu they won at the 21st PMPC Star Awards for Television as Best New Male TV Personality for Sana Maulit Muli and the 38th Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards with Kim Chiu.

Anderson with Chiu in October 2006.
    In May 2008, he, along with Chiu, was part of the cast in the Philippine adaptation of My Girl, a South Korean TV series.
    In 2009, Anderson starred in the primetime drama series Tayong Dalawa where he won his first "Best Drama Actor" in the NSUU TV Awards, Anderson and Chiu were awarded the Most Popular Loveteam for the third consecutive year by Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards. In August of that same year he had his first leading role via Agimat: Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla:Tiagong Akyat with Erich Gonzales.
    In 2010, he starred in the movie Paano Na Kaya with Chiu. Anderson also became part of the cast of ABS-CBN's primetime drama, Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo and appeared in Your Song Presents: Isla alongside Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited ex-housemates. Anderson and Chiu later teamed up once again in October in the film Till My Heartaches End. That same month, it was reported that the long-time couple, Anderson and Chiu (known as Kimerald) had split for an unknown reason.
    In 2011, Anderson worked with Sarah Geronimo for the first time in the film collaboration of Star Cinema and Viva Films titled Catch Me, I'm in Love which was shown on March 23, 2011 and on October 2011, Anderson did a comeback in a primetime series via Budoy. This is his first primetime television series without Chiu as his leading lady, instead he starred with Jessy Mendiola although Kim herself supports the said drama as well as coincidentally having an adjacent timeslot with her own drama My Binondo Girl opposite Xian Lim. In November 2011, Anderson made another movie with Sarah Geronimo titled Won't Last A Day Without You.
    [edit]Personal life

Anderson has a passion for basketball. When asked what he would be if he didn't take up acting, Anderson stated that he would be a basketball player. In 2011, inspired by his role in Budoy, Anderson organized a charity basketball game event for the benefit of the kids with special needs.
    [edit]Filmography

[edit]Television
    Television
    Year Title Role Network
    2014 Save The Last Dance for Me Francis/Adrean ABS-CBN
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Letter Senator Alan Peter Cayetano
    2012 Maalaala Mo Kaya: Jacket Jevon
    Toda Max Captain Buddy Torres
    2012 Princess and I Guest/Nolee Nax/Security Guard
    2011–2012 Budoy Budoy/ Benjamine Maniego
    2011 Nestle Kasambuhay, Habambuhay: Short Film Anthology Himself/ Host
    Wansapanataym: Rod Santiago's: Buhawi Jack Jack Isidro
    2010 Showtime Guest Hurado
    Your Song Presents: Kim Alfred
    Your Song Presents: Isla Daniel (Villain)
    Your Song Presents: Love Me, Love You Attorney Homer
    Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Robbie Castillo
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Lubid Jerome Concepcion
    Tatak ng Agimat Himself/ Host
    2009 Agimat: Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla:Tiagong Akyat Tiago / Santiago Ronquillo
    Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal Contestant
    Tayong Dalawa JR/ Lt. David D. Garcia, Jr.
    2008-2009 Your Song Presents: My Only Hope Keeno/ Joaquin Alejandro
    2008 My Girl Julian Abueva
    Karera sa Promotion Perez
    Sineserye Presents: The Susan Roces Cinema Collection: Maligno Joaquin
    2007 Your Song: Ngiti Aaro
    Love Spell: Cindy-Rella Albert
    Your Song: Someday Arkin
    Gokada Go! Gab/ Gabriel Fernandez
    Sana Maulit Muli Travis Johnson/ Bokbok
    2006-2007 Aalog-Alog Gerald Dean Padilla
    2006 Love Spell: Pasko Na, Santa Ko Ryan
    Love Spell: Charm and Crystal Nookie
    Your Song: Alive Migs
    Your Song: Bitin Sa Iyo John
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Bus Erik
    Star Magic Presents: Ang Lovey Kong All Around Sonny Boy
    Love Spell: My Boy, My Girl Simon
    2006–present ASAP 18 Himself/ Performer
    2006 Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Himself/ Housemate
    [edit]Movies
    Films
    Year Title Role Co-Stars Directed by Release(s) Date Distributed by
    On The Job
    TBA
    Piolo Pascual
    Erik Matti Coming Soon Star Cinema
    El Brujo[citation needed]
    TBA
    Jake Cuenca
    Tikoy Aguiluz Coming Soon
    24/7 in Love
    Alvin Alvarado
    Kim Chiu
    John D. Lazatin November 21
    Won't Last A Day Without You
    Andrew
    Escalona
    Sarah Geronimo
    Raz Dela Torre November 30
    Star Cinema
    and
    Viva Films
    Catch Me, I'm In Love
    Erick
    Rodriguez III Mae Czarina Cruz March 23
    Till My Heartaches End
    Powie Barredo
    Kim Chiu
    Joey Reyes October 27
    Star Cinema
    Paano Na Kaya?
    Bogs Ruel S. Bayani January 27
    Shake Rattle & Roll X
    Lui Topel Lee December 25
    Regal Films
    I've Fallen For You
    Alex Reyes Lino Cayetano September 26
    Star Cinema
    First Day High
    MJ2 Ramirez Mario Cornejo September 20
    [edit]Awards

Awards/Recognitions
    Year Film Awards/Critics Award Result
    2006 Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 1 3rd Big Placer Won
    2007 21st PMPC Star Awards for Television Best New Male TV Personality (Sana Maulit Muli) Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards 2007 Pop TV Character of the Year (Bokbok and Poknat in Sana Maulit Muli) Won
    Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Popular Love Team (with Kim Chiu) Won
    Anak TV Seal Award Most Admired Male TV Personality Won
    2008 Anak TV Seal Award Most Admired Male TV Personality Won
    39th Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship
    Foundation Entertainment Awards Most Popular Loveteam (with Kim Chiu) Won
    MYX Music Awards Best Cameo Performance for Loveteam by Itchyworms (with Kim Chiu) Won
    ASAP's Pop Viewer's Choice Award Pop TV Show Of The Year (My Girl) Won
    ASAP's Pop Viewer's Choice Award Pop TV Character of the Year (Julian of My Girl) Won
    2009 Starmometer's Coverguy 2009 Coverguy of the Year Won
    Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Popular Loveteam of Movies & TV (with Kim Chiu) Won
    SISA Choice Award (Philippine Psychiatric Association) Outstanding Featured Male Character in a Drama Program (MMK "Lubid" Episode) Won
    PMPC STAR AWARDS For TV Best Actor (My Only Hope) Nominated
    2010 24th PMPC Star Awards for Television Best Drama Actor (Your Song Presents: Isla ) Nominated
    USTV Students Choice Award Best Drama Actor (Tayong Dalawa) Nominated
    41st GMMSF Box Office Entertainment Awards Prince of Philippine Movies and TV Won
    NSUU TV Awards Best Actor (Tayong Dalawa) Won
    Star Studio Celebrity Awards Star Humanitarian Award Won
    Walk Of Fame 2010 Gerald Anderson Won
    24th PMPC STAR Awards for Television Best Single Performance by an Actor (MMK "Lubid" Episode) Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop TV Show for (Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop TV Characters
    (Robbie & Gwen of Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo) Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Screen Kiss (with Kim Chiu) Won
    2011 Gawad Tanglaw Best Actor (MMK "Lubid" Episode) Won
    NSUU Students Choice Awards Best Actor in Primetime Teleserye Won
    1st Barkada Choice Awards Choice Male Icon of the Year Won
    Us Girls August Award Most Fashionable Male Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Loveteam (with Kim Chiu for Till My Heartaches End) Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Screen Kiss (with Kim Chiu for Till My Heartaches End) Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Movie (with Sarah Geronimo for Catch Me, I'm In Love) Won
    2012 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Prince Of Philippine Movies Won
    Star Magic Sportsfest Most Valuable Player for Basketball Won
    Star Magic Ball 2012 Hot Papa Award Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Kapamilya TV Character "BUDOY" Won
    Anak TV Award Makabata Star Won
    2013 Golden Screen Awards 2013 Best Actor (Budoy) Won
    Gawad Tanglaw Best Performance by an Actor (Budoy) Won
    4th Northwest Samar State University Students Choice Awards Best Actor (Budoy) Won

[edit]Discography

Year Title Certification
    2006 "Gerald's Dance Picks" Platinum
    2007 "Gerald's Noodle Dance" Gold
    [edit]References

^ Gerald's Birthday
    ^ Gerald Anderson
    ^ Gerald's linguistic repertoire
    [edit]External links

Gerald Anderson at the Internet Movie Database
    Gerald Anderson at Star Magic

This is a Chinese name; the family name is Chiu.
    Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu (Chinese: 張金珠; pinyin: Zhāng Jīnzhū; born 19 April 1990[1]), is a Chinese Filipino actress. She lived in Cebu City before moving to Manila for Pinoy Big Brother. Chiu was the first winner of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition and is currently part of ABS-CBN's Star Magic contract artists. She also launched the album Gwa Ai Di (我爱你; Minnan, "I love you").[2] Aside from Tagalog and English, Chiu also speaks Hokkien.
    Contents [hide]
    1 Career
    2 Discography
    3 Filmography
    4 Awards
    5 References
    6 External links
    [edit]Career

Kim Chiu launched her career by winning the reality series Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition. Chiu and the rest of the housemates entered the Big Brother house on April 23, 2006. After 42 days in the Big Brother house, she was named the Teen Big Winner with 626,562 votes (41.4% of the total votes) at the Aliw Theatre inside the Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex in Pasay City. She was the only housemate who was never nominated for eviction.

Chiu and Anderson in October 2006.
    Six months after winning, Chiu and her on-screen partner Gerald Anderson appeared together in several ABS-CBN shows and in the film, First Day High. Chiu and Anderson also appeared in Love Spell and Aalog-Alog.
    Chiu became a regular in ASAP XV in 2006. In 2007, Kim Chiu and Anderson starred in the movie I've Fallen For You under Star Cinema. That same year, Chiu starred in the primetime TV series entitled Sana Maulit Muli alongside Anderson. She was then cast in Philippine adaptation of My Girl, a South Korean TV series.
    In January 2009, Chiu starred in the TV series entitled Tayong Dalawa which garnered Chiu several acting awards. Her movie I Love You, Goodbye became part of Star Cinema's official entry to the 2009 Metro Manila Film Festival.
    In 2010, Chiu starred in Paano Na Kaya with Anderson. She also starred in the primetime drama, Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo.
    In October 2010, Chiu and Anderson teamed up again in the film Till My Heartaches End. That month, it was reported that the long-time couple, Chiu and Anderson (known as Kimerald), split but the reason for the break up was not discussed.
    In 2011, Chiu starred in her first romantic-comedy television series without Anderson. It was titled My Binondo Girl with Xian Lim, Matteo Guidicelli, and Jolo Revilla.[3]
    In 2012, Chiu starred in a horror film with Vilma Santos titled The Healing.[4][5] Chiu also returned to melodrama acting via Ina, Kapatid, Anak alongside Xian Lim, Maja Salvador and Enchong Dee. She also starred in a reunion movie with Anderson titled 24/7 in Love. In late 2012, Chiu was planning to work in a movie with her rumored boyfriend and loveteam partner Xian Lim.
    [edit]Discography

Album
    Year Album Title Recording Label Certification
    2007 Gwa Ai Di Star Records Gold
    Singles
    Year Song Title Album Company
    2008 Pusong Lito My Girl Soundtrack Star Records
    I Love Gerald Anderson Duet with Gerald Anderson
    2007 Mine Sana Maulit Muli Soundtrack
    Crazy Love Gwa Ai Di
    The Moon Represents My Heart
    Peng Yu
    Gwa Ai Di
    Whisper I Love You Duet with Gerald Anderson Paano Na Kaya? Soundtrack
    I've Fallen For You Duet with Gerald Anderson I've Fallen For You Soundtrack
    2006 Heartbreak Song First Day High Soundtrack
    Soundtrack Albums
    Year Album Title Recording Label TV series/Film
    2008 My Girl Soundtrack Star Records My Girl
    2007 Sana Maulit Muli Soundtrack Sana Maulit Muli
    I've Fallen For You Soundtrack I've Fallen for You
    2006 First Day Sighhhhh Soundtrack First Day High
    [edit]Filmography

Television
    Year Title Role Network
    2012-present Ina, Kapatid, Anak Celyn Buenaventura / Celyn Marasigan ABS-CBN
    2012 Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kalendaryo Pauline Chavez
    2011-2012 My Binondo Girl Jade Dimaguiba-Wu/Yuan Sy
    2011 Toda Max Maimai
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kape Apple Santiago
    I Dare You Challenger
    Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin Young Alondra Sebastiano
    2010 Your Song Presents: Kim Various Roles
    Wansapanataym: Super Kikay and Her Flying Pagong Super K / Kikay
    Your Song Presents: Maling Akala Yen Cobangbang / Karl Anda
    Banana Split Various Roles
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Bimpo Joy
    Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Gwen Crisanto
    2009 Tayong Dalawa Audrey King
    2008 Your Song Presents: My Only Hope April Padilla / Miss Sunshine
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Notebook Ameng
    My Girl Jasmine Estocapio
    Sineserye Presents: The Susan Roces Cinema Collection: Maligno Eliza Pineda
    2007 Your Song: Ngiti Sansan
    Love Spell: Cindy-rella Cindy / Rella
    Your Song: Someday Jodie
    Gokada Go! Melody Go
    Sana Maulit Muli Jasmine Sta. Maria / Poknat
    2006 Love Spell: Pasko Na, Santa Ko Abby
    Love Spell: Charm and Crystal Crystal
    Aalog-Alog Kim Chan Sukimura
    Love Spell: My Boy, My Girl Stephenie / Stephen
    Your Song: Alive Abby
    Your Song: Bitin Sa Iyo Kayan
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Bus Khate
    Star Magic Presents: Ang Lovey Kong All Around Baby Girl
    ASAP ROCKS Host / Herself / Performer
    Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Herself / Housemate / Big Winner
    Movies
    Year Title Role Company
    2013 The Diplomat Hotel Loreen Grace
    The Arranged Marriage Beryl Segovia Star Cinema
    2012 24/7 in Love Patty Escalona Star Cinema
    The Healing Cookie Limguangco
    2010 Till My Heartaches End Agnes Garcia
    Paano Na Kaya? Mae Chua
    2009 I Love You, Goodbye Melissa "Yssa" Benitez
    2008 Shake Rattle & Roll X Joyce Ching Regal Films
    2007 I've Fallen For You Alex Tamayo Reyes Star Cinema
    2006 First Day High Indira "Indi" Dela Concepcion
    [edit]Awards

Year Film Awards/Critics Award Result
    2007 ENPRESS Golden Screen Awards Best Breakthrough Performance (First Day High) Nominated
    Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Promising Female Star Nominated
    Most Popular Love Team with Gerald Anderson Nominated
    23rd PMPC Star Awards for Movies Best New Movie Actress (for First Day High) Won
    Female Star of the Night Nominated
    21st PMPC Star Awards for Television Best New Female TV Personality (Sana Maulit Muli) Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop TV Character of the Year (Poknat in Sana Maulit Muli) Won
    2008 Pop TV Character of the Year (Jasmine in My Girl) Won
    Myx Music Awards Favorite Guest Appearance in a Music Video (Love Team by Itchyworms) with Gerald Anderson Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Popular Loveteam with Gerald Anderson Won
    Anak TV Seal Awards Most Admired Female TV Personality Won
    34th Metro Manila Film Festival Best Actress (for Shake Rattle and Roll X) Nominated
    2009 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Popular Loveteam of Movies & TV with Gerald Anderson Won
    57th FAMAS Awards German Moreno Youth Achievement Award Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Award Pop Covergirl of the Year Won
    Anak TV Seal Awards Most Admired Female TV Personality Won
    35th Metro Manila Film Festival Best Supporting Actress (I Love You, Goodbye) Nominated
    2010 12th Gawad Tanglaw Best Supporting Actress (I Love You, Goodbye) Nominated
    20th Young Critics Circle Awards Best Performance by Male or Female, Adult or Child,in Leading or Supporting Role (I Love You, Goodbye) Won
    26th PMPC Awards for Movies Movie Supporting Actress of the Year (I Love You, Goodbye) Nominated
    6th USTv Awards Best Actress in a Daily Soap Opera (Tayong Dalawa) Won
    NSUU TV Awards Best Performance by an Actress in a Series, Mini-series or TV Movie (Tayong Dalawa) Won
    Myx Music Awards Favorite Media Soundtrack (Whisper I Love You From Paano Na Kaya?) with Gerald Anderson Nominated
    2011 ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Kapamilya TV Character (Jade/Yuan in My Binondo Girl) Won
    2012 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Princess of Philippine Television (My Binondo Girl) Won
    Yahoo OMG Award Breakthrough Actress of the Year Won
    Yahoo OMG Award Love Team of The Year with Xian Lim Won 2013 29th PMPC Star Awards for Movies Best Actress in a Supporting Role (The Healing) Nominated
    11th Gawad Tanglaw Best Actress in a Supporting Role (The Healing) Nominated
    [edit]References

^ Kim Chiu shrugs off Internet photos of Simon Atkins kissing Sam Pinto retrieved on May 16, 2011 via www.pep.ph
    ^ FIRST READ ON PEP: Kim Chiu reveals she has a "secret" crush retrieved on May 16, 2011 via www.pep.ph
    ^ Kim Chiu to have three leading men in Binondo Girl retrieved on July 29, 2011 via www.pep.ph
    ^ Vilma Santos looks forward to shooting horror film with Kim Chiu retrieved on August 3, 2011 via www.pep.ph
    ^ Kim, Gerald new movie (ABS-CBN News, 18.04.12)

Who Posted?

Posts 2068

Nen123 1087

boysie46 484

LoveNoemz 387

luvwatch_10 298

littleKG 222

lovelykim19 44

queen_julie 42

nicxje 6

gab20 3

forg 2