LA Clippers Thread: Lift the Curse! - Page 3 | NBA | PinoyExchange

X

Page 3 of 16 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last
    RHollins blocks .... we are on overtime at 104. first OT pre-season game for the year 2013-14.

CoachDRivers is still keeping his shooting guards at bay and letting his forwards develop some shooting confidence. the 2PG experiment is still in use. DCollison racking up points but for a point guard he forgot to set up plays and pass the ball.

i miss the LOB city game plan .... the new duo PG attack is pulling down the stats of BGriffin and DAJordan.

even the commentators are complaining about the lousy officiating since the 1Q.

Doc Rivers new game plan ..... 2 PG attack: CPaul 40pts and DCollison 27pts.

nah ...... the LAClippers are just hiding their real game plan. can't wait for the real game with JJReddick and MBarnes providing the slash and shoot game of the Clippers.

walang mid-range shooting yun mga LAC forwards!!!

good bye Lob City dunks. LAC is starting to look like BOS. the point guards are the focal point of their attack.

Back-to-Back-to-Back Alley Oop dunks from CP3 to Blake

so I guess Lob City is here to stay kahit andyan na si Doc? (as long as CP3 and BG32 is still there?)

Quote Originally Posted by cotton_on View Post
    so I guess Lob City is here to stay kahit andyan na si Doc? (as long as CP3 and BG32 is still there?)
    Didn't know Doc wanted to remove the Lob City
    What Doc need to concentrate is to train these guys in defensive mentality. Should have brought MWP or T. Allen on the roster

that is why CoachDRivers brought along 3 centers and he is now experimenting with a twin tower defense/offense combo. DAJordan can not last for a quarter without getting into foul trouble.

the LAClippers should get a shooting coach for their PFs to develop some kind of mid-range threat.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    that is why CoachDRivers brought along 3 centers and he is now experimenting with a twin tower defense/offense combo. DAJordan can not last for a quarter without getting into foul trouble.

the LAClippers should get a shooting coach for their PFs to develop some kind of mid-range threat.
    I believe the other center is Hollins right??
    I hope they could have gotten Collins he's a veteran, should be cheap, and a very good low post defender.

I think Blake shoot well last season even seen him shooting 3s. Rivers should be smiling everytime he heard of mid range he enjoyed it too much in the Celtics that he forgot to ask our big guys to rebound :P

Great bounceback game from the Clips. CP3 is my pick to win MVP this year. Nice battle between him and Steph tonight, although the 11 TO's by Steph proved CP3 is still the best PG

Quote Originally Posted by zchendevlemh View Post
    I believe the other center is Hollins right??
    I hope they could have gotten Collins he's a veteran, should be cheap, and a very good low post defender.

I think Blake shoot well last season even seen him shooting 3s. Rivers should be smiling everytime he heard of mid range he enjoyed it too much in the Celtics that he forgot to ask our big guys to rebound :P
    ahh .... that is where you are wrong. BGriffin's numbers has been dipping for the pass last 3 years. and during the preseason, it was obvious that CoachDRivers offense is a "follow the PG and rebound or wait for the drop pass."

last playoff, the MGrizzles manhadled the Clip's frontline because they cant shoot the mid-range. the offence was predictable.

the triple center experiment of the LAC are DAJordan (inside Offense), RHollins (Defense) and BMullins (Defense-3pt Offense).

Quote Originally Posted by deronwilliams08 View Post
    Great bounceback game from the Clips. CP3 is my pick to win MVP this year. Nice battle between him and Steph tonight, although the 11 TO's by Steph proved CP3 is still the best PG
    it is testament to CPaul's defensive abilities especially against a "shoot 3s first" PG like SCurry.

CP3 MVP numbers ...... 42pts, 15asts, and 6stls. Steph not far behind with 38pts.

this game was a fire power display by both teams but it also showed their weakness. ang daming fouls. although defensively, CPaul had 6 stls.

I'm dominating my fantasy matchup this week because of CP3 . Sa TO's lang ako natalo

good game, good win. the starters and bench responded and the shooters connected.

MVP numbers pa rin. 3TOs is not a problem ..... it is his playmaking. CPaul dribbles too much.

CoachDRivers should set more plays for his 2 and 3.

Ma ilan ilan na yung na yung na bigyan ng warnings and fine for flopping

wala man lang kahit isang warning sa Flop City West

IBA TALAGA PAG PLAYER UNION PRESIDENT

^ errrr .... aint going to happen. the NBA is now strict with the flopping rule. kool lang. it also took one day before JHarden was penalized for flopping.

NBA warns Clippers’ Chris Paul for flopping vs. Timberwolves
    Ben Gulliver | Sports Illustrated Point Forward | November 12, 2013

.... Tuesday’s announcement makes Paul a repeat offender, as he was warned for flopping back in March.

Paul becomes the eighth player warned by the league for flopping this season, Shumpert becomes the seventh player warned by the league for flopping this season, joining Wizards guard John Wall, Timberwolves forwards Kevin Love and Corey Brewer, Spurs guard Patty Mills, Bucks center Zaza Pachulia, Rockets guard James Harden and Knicks guard Iman Shumpert. No warnings were handed out during the preseason. Harden has also been fined $5,000 for a second violation.

Instituted before the 2012-13 season, the NBA’s anti-flopping system provides one free warning to players before they are subjected to a scaling set of monetary fines.

Violation 1: Warning
    Violation 2: $5,000 fine
    Violation 3: $10,000 fine
    Violation 4: $15,000 fine
    Violation 5: $30,000 fine
    Violation 6: Subject to discipline reasonable under the circumstances, including an increased fine and/or suspension

for the complete article:http://nba.si.com/2013/11/12/chris-p...-timberwolves/

Lamar Odom had lengthy meeting with Doc Rivers, Clippers

Brett Pollakoff | Probasketballtalk | November 16, 2013

Lamar Odom has had a troublesome last few months, reportedly being involved with heavy drug use and being arrested on DUI charges.

But if all of that is truly in Odom’s rearview mirror, then he may have a chance at a roster spot with the team he played for last season.

Doc Rivers and other members of Clippers management apparently met with Odom at length on Friday, and while no deal is imminent, his appearance at L.A.’s practice facility was indeed a bit of a surprise.

From Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports:

Doc Rivers and other members of Los Angeles Clippers management met with Lamar Odom for nearly two hours following practice on Friday at the team’s facilities, sources told Yahoo Sports.

“Everyone was shocked, but it was a good surprise,” one Clippers source said of Odom’s appearance."

"While Lamar Odom did not sign a deal with the Clippers today, sources said the players were under the impression he was signing soon."

…..

for the complete article:http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...artner=ya5nbcs

it is too early to start a trend but every time AJamison plays more than 15 minutes, the LAClippers always wins.

ganda ng laro ..... BIGs playing hard. agawan buko under the paint. sapal dito, sapal doon.

the LAClippers are doing the right thing by attacking and getting fouls from the BIGs of the IPacers.

Pacers won the game pala...

Page 3 of 16 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last