PEx Highlights

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

Page 1 of 256 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

♥KIMXI T30: XIAN: She's AMAZING, She COMPLETES me ♥ KIM: He's EVERYTHING♥

KIM-XIAN= KIMXI

WE ARE THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF KIMXI

Kim Chiu & Xian Lim - BINONDO GIRL TEAM KimXi yahooooo
    KIMXI THREAD 1

[Kim Chiu and Xian Lim] κίɱΧί TħરεᎯɖ 2 : (ノ^_^)ノ♥ Ako'y Sayo Lamang...ヘ(^_^ヘ) ♥‏

[Kim Chiu and Xian Lim] ♥‏KimXi 3♥‏ -Xian Lim to Kim Chiu:"She deserves Everything"

[Kim Chiu and Xian Lim]♥♥♥KimXi Thread 4♥♥♥~♥Idadaan na lang sa Gitara♥~

[Kim Chiu and Xian Lim]♥♥♥KimXi Thread 5♥♥♥ ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS Chiu <3 ♥♥♥

[Kim Chiu and Xian Lim]♥KimXi Thread 6♥I'M WILLING 2 BE THAT PAKPAK FOR HER RIGHT NOW

[Kim Chiu and Xian Lim]♥KimXi Thread 7♥2012 A JOURNEY OF NEW BEGINNINGS & HAPPINESS
    ♥KimXi Thread 8♥ saying goodbye to JANDY and embracing the new Chapter of KIM♥XIAN

♥KIMXI Thread 9♥ Inaantay ko lang na may Kumatok-Kim(SSM)♥Xian(Kumatok sa mic-ELive)♥

♥KIMXI Thread 10♥ I HONESTLY LOVE YOU the moment I saw you “SMILE”♥

KIMXI Thread 11: Kim Chiu & Xian Lim: I'm Lost In Your eyes #itsmorefunininstagram

♥KIMXI♥thread12: Kim Chiu:"Consistent naman siya" Xian Lim: "it's probably growing" ♥

♥ KIMXI ♥ Thread 13: "Kim, dito ka na manirahan sa puso ko!" ~ XIAN ♥(with feelings)

♥ KIMXI ♥ Thread 14: "Hope to see you soon Mrs Wu" ~Xian "Na-miss ko tuloy" ~Kim

♥ KIMXI ♥ T15:"I'm always gonna make sure na she's happy"~Xian"I'm happy,I'm 100%~kim

♥KIMXI♥Thread 16: KimXi:"So it's you, softly break into my heart"♥

♥KIMXI♥T17:Xian to Kim:♫ ♪You're all I need MyLOVE MyBINONDO GIRL♫ ♪

♥KIMXI♥T18:"nothing can define it"~Xian;"we are happy being together"~Kim♥

♥KIMXI♥T19: OMG Breakthrough Actress & Actor, LoveTeam 2012: KimXi♥

♥KIMXI♥ T20: Kim~ 'stay, dyan ka lang 'wag kang aalis' Xian~ 'dito lang ako I wont<3♥

♥KIMXI♥T21:KIM"Sya ang Pinakamlpit n la2ki s puso k"XI Naka2-touch sympre di b masya♥

♥KIMXI♥T22: XI~“Gusto k lang mlamn nya n lgi sya s isip k” KIM~“Sna hnd sya mgsawa"♥

♥KIMXI♥T23:XI~AngPagmamahal Nyo(KimXis)SaAminAyParehongPagmamahalNaminSaIsa't Isa♥

♥KIMXI♥T24:KIM:CONGRATS!! ikaw na ang promil kid!!! XI: syempre nakakainspire ka..♥

♥KIMXI♥T25: KIM:Msya ako dhil ok sya s fmily k; XI:Nakaka2wa dhil tintnggap nila ako♥

♥KIMXI♥T26: KIM: Paano ba kasi yan? XIAN: Tuturuan kita, akong bahala sa iyo♥

♥KIMXI♥T27:XI:aYrAgo,would'veNevr picturdMyLifeDWayIt isNow♥Kim:ThankU/Hapi/Blessd♥

♥KIMXIT28♥:Xi:Tans will fade butMEMORIESwill lastFOREVER♥Kim: HAPPIESTsummertripEVER♥

♥KIMXI T29♥ XIAN to KIM:@chinitaprincess dili man ko bisaya uy nalipay lang k sa emo♥

Fanlist

paki post namn po sa thread 29 ang updated fanlist natin at pati birthday thank yiou

Birthday list

(c)KC_Fuertez

Kim Chiu (born Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu, 張金珠/Zhang Jinzhu; April 19, 1990),[1] is a Filipino-Chinese actress. She lived in Cebu City before she went to Manila for Pinoy Big Brother. Chiu was the first winner of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition and is currently part of ABS-CBN's Star Magic contract artists. She is also a recording artist, having launched her only album entitled 'Gwa Ai Di'.

(c)KC_Fuertez

Alexander Xian Cruz Lim Uy (born July 12, 1989) is a Chinese-Filipino model and actor, also known as Xian Lim. He landed his first major acting role in 2009 when he was cast in the TV adaptation of the film Katorse. He was studying Management at the University of the East where he was also a member of the university's men's basketball varsity team.

Lim is a contract artist of Star Magic. He starred in a few minor roles before landing a lead role in Katorse. In 2010, he got a supporting role in Rubi as Luis Navarro.

He became a special judge in Showtime during its summer special. Then, he guest starred in 100 Days to Heaven as Jojo Villanueva.

In 2011, he landed another lead role in My Binondo Girl top-billed by Kim Chiu.

In 2012, he appeared in the film, My Cactus Heart. He will star in a youth-oriented movie with Enchong Dee, Enrique Gil and Kean Cipriano, entitled The Reunion.

CTO KC

CTO ATE MAVE
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 02:15 PM.

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 02:18 PM.

RECENT SHOW

ON BEHALF of KIM AT XIAN...NAGPAPASALAMAT KAMI SA LAGI NYONG PAGTUTOK SA INA KAPATID ANAK. well done...42.9% is enough to prove that di tayo bumitaw hanggang SA HULING GABI NG IKA....MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT SA ARAW ARAW NA PAG TREND

#chinitaprincess :
    maraming maraming maraming SALAMAT po!!! nakakatuwa na nakakaiyak sa sobrang saya after makita to,, salamat sa pag suporta sa amin hanggang sa huli!!!! #inakapatidanakfinale

UPCOMING MOVIE

KIM CHIU LIST OF ENDORSEMENTS

Multimedia Rejoice Shampoo
    Whisper Sanitary Napkins
    Goya Chocolate
    Coke
    Nescafe Classic
    Chowking
    Payless Pancit Shanghai
    Olay Body Bar
    Skin White 3-in-1 Face Powder
    Print & Billboard Bench Apparel
    Cherry Mobile
    Monami Gel Pens
    Adidas,
    Unisilver Jewelry
    SMDC Properties
    Charms & Crystals
    Faces & Curves
    Rejoice with Xian

XIAN LIM LIST OF ENDORSEMENTS

MINT
    Mcdonald
    Globe
    Century bangus
    Rejoice with Kim
    surf
    Gold's gym
    TechnoMarine
    Orotime
    SM accessories
    Aqua Fresco Fragrances
    BDO
    Myra
    Gibi Shoes
    Faces & Curves

FINALE EPISODE

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 01:33 PM.

KIMXI @ Market Market - June 9, 2013

ROYAL COUPLE

cto
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 01:40 PM.

KIM ♥ XIAN IKA MALL SHOW AT GLORIETTA

cto
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 01:48 PM.

Xian Lim and Kim Chiu on ASAP Star Magic 21st Anniversary

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 02:05 PM.

Xian and Kim @ ASAP CHILLOUT (6.2.13)

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 02:12 PM.

Xian Lim and Kim Chiu - The Buzz Interview at Market Market

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Jun 20, 2013 at 02:35 PM.

Page 1 of 256 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast