PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: What If

What If could very well be the best romantic comedy of this generation.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Clinches Final Four Berth

PLDT clinched a guaranteed Final Four slot by taking care of Cagayan in three hard-earned sets, 25-22, 25-21, 25-22.

read more

The La Salle-Ateneo Rivalry

The greatest rivalry in Philippine sports provided another classic on Sunday to the delight of diehard basketball fans.

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

UAAP Basketball 2nd Round Schedule

Planning to catch a game before the season ends? Check out the 2nd round schedule for UAAP basketball!

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

No surprises! They still rule the loveteam forum, but there's no space for complacency, because another couple might just steal their slot.

read more

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skagway View Post
    your statements are inaccurate/misleading....

1. hs transferees need not undergo a 2-yr residency if they obtain a release from the school they came from....

2. there is nothing in the article that says ravena is out for s76...
    1. "hs transferees need not undergo a 2-yr residency if they obtain a release from the school they came from...." everybody knows that (Ateneo at UP lang naman yata gumagawa niyan) , but does FEU and UST do that?

2. malaking chance na di na siya makalaro sa season 76. there might be chance his wound would heal after 3 weeks/month or more , but why take the risk if you can rest it for good. depende yan sa management kung ipilit siyang palarauin. (derrick rose)

indefinitely = for the foreseeable future

Quote Originally Posted by Nico101 View Post
    1. "hs transferees need not undergo a 2-yr residency if they obtain a release from the school they came from...." everybody knows that (Ateneo at UP lang naman yata gumagawa niyan) , but does FEU and UST do that?

2. malaking chance na di na siya makalaro sa season 76. there might be chance his wound would heal after 3 weeks/month or more , but why take the risk if you can rest it for good. depende yan sa management kung ipilit siyang palarauin. (derrick rose)

indefinitely = for the foreseeable future
    Hello! DLSU has released so many players . Ano tawag mo kay Elorde, Capacio, Lim and soon Gotladera.

You can also add Fortuna and Marata. Si Bringas lang yata di na release

paano mag lalaro si Keifer sa Sunday, eh mag under go nga ng surgery yung paa niya.Ang operation niya di pa na disclose kung kelan baka before Sunday or after Sunday, naka crutches nga ngayon si Kiefer, tapos maglalaro. Out of season 76 na si Kiefer.
    I think this is one of the statements you've made that was being contested. You indicated that KR is out of season 76. With his injuries, and with the possibility of surgery, this may be so. But you just posted that Coach Bo and the doctors are still meeting about it. So there is nothing definite yet. But your statements implied certainty.

Keep on posting your fearless forecasts for this game

We are keeping track of them!

Ateneo + 5

^Lakas loob ah.
    Hindi ako maka "fearless" forecast sa Ateneo games ngayon eh.
    Puro "hopeful" forecast ako.

You're talking to no fair-weather fan, Ms.C. When we speak of school loyalty, pardon me greenies, I think the Blue Eagles will display more heart. Pardon me but due to downsizing team and cutting off senior members from the team (I don't think I need to name them here) but I think we're seeing a La Salle team with players playing for playing time rather than for their school.

Kung puso at puso din lang. Nico Elorde has shown as what it means to be an Atenean (despite getting cut from the Archers' line-up).

PUSO.

Iba and pusong Atenista.

May resulta na ba ang MRI ni Kiefer?

All of this Kiefer not playing sets up the magical scenario where Kiefer suits up, gets to be on the starting 5, shoots his first 2 shots, and becomes the Willis Reed of PH hoops.
    Last edited by Drahow ein Ente; Jul 6, 2013 at 02:12 AM.

Isang season lang Kiper!!

Pahinga mo na yan Kiper!

Maglalaro ka pa sa Ginebra Kiper!!

12. Advertisement

Oh ayan, 2 weeks more.
    Definitely NOT out for the year.

^^siguradong malulungkot si nico 101 nyan.....

....hehe...joke only....huwag galit...

DLSU this time. Game changer talaga si KRavena at wala siya dahil sa iniinda niyang karamdaman. Lamang DLSU dito. If Sauler will utilize his players wisely, it is a GA win.

Ewan ko na lang kung matalo pa La Salle dito

Never count anyone out in an ADMU-DLSU game.

Quote Originally Posted by brief View Post
    Never count anyone out in an ADMU-DLSU game.
    correct ka dyan....

but the bettors from the blue side have dried up....if ever, +5 hinihingi....

tingin ko, this will be a blow out either way....but the odds are against the blues....

why would i be insisting, di naman ako taga UST or Taga FEU.
    nahalata tuloy na bandwagoner ka lang eh.

sila montinola at yung ust admin ang nag panukala ng rule na yan.

against diyan ang admu at dlsu, at sino ba ang nagpipilit ng "soc rivera rule" at gumagamit niyan?

Anyway malamang di mo rin naman alam yan, ikaw yung pag may nakitang "Ateneo",
    makiki sawsaw na agad.
    diba nag meeting naman na uaap board at nag decide na sila re the 2yr residency rule with 5(ust,dlsu,feu,adu,ue) vs 2(admu,up) voting in favor of keeping it,nu didnt vote.so initially ang ust at feu,pero di na since that meeting.

on topic:i wish ateneo win this one.
    Last edited by markfroilan; Jul 6, 2013 at 02:22 PM.

If I am dlsu, gustung gusto ko nang laruin ang game na'to. Parang klarong klaro na ang opportunity nila na manalo sa Ateneo, minsan lang mangyari yang wala si Kiefer so take advantage na talaga., I just do not know how inspired and prepared will ateneo be, considering it will always be pride and glory at stake when up against la salle.

to kiefer, pagaling lang, wag makulit. lol.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast