Charlotte Hornets Thread: Version 2.0 - Page 4 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 19 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zep_Tepi View Post
    Eric Pincus: The Hornets have inked Noah Vonleh Twitter @EricPincus
    i haven't seen him played yet. is he any good? looks like he's got some bulking-up to do.

Mukang manipis nga.

Rick Bonnell: Can confirm Hornets regular-season opener is at home Oct. 29 versus the Milwaukee Bucks. Twitter @rick_bonnell

Rick Bonnell: Hornets also host the Memphis Grizzlies Nov. 1 Twitter @rick_bonnell

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...rd-predictions

Kemba vs Kyrie, Big Al vs Love LeBron vs Stephenson, MKG

Predicting the Biggest Breakout Player on Every NBA 2014-15 Roster
    Player: Kemba Walker
    Position: PG
    2013-14 Per-Game Stats: 17.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 6.1 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.4 blocks, 16.8 PER

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-roster/page/5

Rick Bonnell: Hornets have signed P.J. Hairston to his rookie-scale contract

The city of Charlotte is prepared to spend $27.5 million in capital improvements for Time Warner Cable Arena, as well as 10 years worth of annual payments of $600,000 for ongoing maintenance. The Charlotte Hornets and the Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority asked the city earlier this year for nearly $48 million in arena improvements, many of which the city and the team said are part of a 2003 operating agreement that requires the 9-year-old building to be among the National Basketball Association’s most modern. Charlotte Observer

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...er-this-season

can't wait to see lance and b.rob doing their thing in the buzz city
    Last edited by alainyo; Aug 28, 2014 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alainyo View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...er-this-season

can't wait to see lance and b.rob doing their in the buzz city
    Expectations will be high for Charlotte this year, but I feel they have the tools to do well in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Zep_Tepi View Post
    Expectations will be high for Charlotte this year, but I feel they have the tools to do well in the East.
    and i'm praying that MKG's shooting is already good!! less TOs for Kemba and Healthy Big AL

Marc J. Spears: Hornets say rookie forward Noah Vonleh had surgery today to repair sports hernia suffered in recent workout & is expected to miss 6-8 weeks. Twitter @SpearsNBAYahoo

Charles Barkley, in an interview with Graham Bensinger: I think that Michael was upset by some of the things I said about the Bobcats – which, number one, they were true. I told you earlier, I’m going to be honest, and I’m going to be fair. The Bobcats – first of all, he’s doing a much better job. But a couple years ago, I want to say three years ago, when they were vying for the worst record in NBA history, Michael had not done a good job. He took it personally. NBCSports.com

The only real cure for plantar fasciitis (an inflammation of the plantar fascia tissue band that runs along the bottom of the foot) is rest, and Jefferson told the Hornets’ official site he got that this summer and is good to go. He was back at the team facilities taking part in optional workouts with no restrictions. NBCSports.com

The assault and battery case involving Charlotte Hornets rookie guard P.J. Hairston has been rescheduled for Nov. 14. Hairston was originally due to appear in Durham County court Friday on a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery following an altercation with a high school basketball player during a pickup basketball game in July.

Police had issued a summons for Hairston but did not arrest him. Kentrell Barkley, a senior at Northern Durham High School, said in court documents Hairston "punched him twice in the head" during a heated basketball game at the Durham YMCA. USA Today Sports

Q. Do you see any holes on your roster heading into training camp? Steve Clifford: Noah going down (to injury) means we need to add another big guy.

Right now we have four (big) guys who are healthy – Marvin (Williams), Cody (Zeller), Al (Jefferson) and Biz (Bismack Biyombo). Charlotte Observer

Coming off a 43-39 record and a first-round playoff appearance in his first season with the Bobcats (who changed their name to the Hornets during the offseason), Clifford is optimistic he will spend more time on the sidelines this season with a team that can go deeper into the playoffs.

“I feel like we built a foundation for how we want to do things and the way we need to play,” said Clifford, who led the Bobcats to the biggest turnaround in the league (+22 wins) and finished fourth in voting for Coach of the Year. “Our defense was really good (ranked sixth in the league). Our offense needs to get better and it was towards the end of the season. I think we have a better roster, and with the work that the guys have done with the team in the off-season, I think we can build on that foundation. CentralMaine.com

Page 4 of 19 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last