PEx Highlights

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

Page 17 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 67 117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KuyahVil View Post
    Rafael Rosell will be in:

Carson California
    115th Philippine Independent Fiesta
    Veterans Park
    Saturday June 8, 2013
    W/ Marian Rivera

Toronto Canada
    Pinoy Fiesta & Trade Show
    Metro Toronto Convention Center
    Saturday June 22, 2013 9:00am -11:00pm
    W/ Temptation Of Wife Cast : Dennis Trillo & Glaiza De Castro

Hello everyone.. i'm Vil, one of the original folks who started the first thread for the RAFSTERS. I'm #7. I created a new acct cause I forgot my login information since it has been very long since I last visited PEX.

On behalf of my cousin Rafael Rosell himself.. I just want to thank you all for the undying support that you all are giving him.
    hi KuyahVil! we're honored to have you with us in the thread. your cousin with his looks, intellect, personality, talent and positive outlook in life is worth our admiration and support!

thanks for sharing the partial list of Raf's events and wish you continue updating us of his upcoming projects!

rafrafrosell I miss Amihan! Aaaalon!!! Ano naaaaaa?!?!? #hippiemode
    #moderndayhippie
    #surf
    #LoveLifeALLways
    #throwback 22h

to Raf's Mom and all Rafter's Mommies.......

THANK YOU!!!

Oh hi kuya vhil

Salamat at nadalaw ninyo kame dito

It would greatly be appreciated kung madadalaw din kame ni cousin Raf - pero if his sched won't allow, ok lang din naman.

Btw, may confirmation na po ba nung NYC tour nila (June 2). Lumabas na sa broads pero parang wala pa sa PIDC site.

Nasa pinas po ba kayo? May ilan po sa regular posters dito sa thread na 'to at sa RafYan thread na magmemeet this May - baka po mapaunlakan ninyo 😁 (if you're located in Pinas)

Hi din pala sa lahat ng online

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMaxx View Post
    Oh hi kuya vhil

Salamat at nadalaw ninyo kame dito

It would greatly be appreciated kung madadalaw din kame ni cousin Raf - pero if his sched won't allow, ok lang din naman.

Btw, may confirmation na po ba nung NYC tour nila (June 2). Lumabas na sa broads pero parang wala pa sa PIDC site.

Nasa pinas po ba kayo? May ilan po sa regular posters dito sa thread na 'to at sa RafYan thread na magmemeet this May - baka po mapaunlakan ninyo  (if you're located in Pinas)

Hi Alex... im actually based here on the west coast.. About NYC wala naman siyang na mention na may show sila sa NYC. Yung kinonfirm lang sa akin ni Pinsan yung sa Carson California and Toronto Canada. Ang Lapit na nang June 2 dapat confirmed na yun if ever. Message ko siya.

Hello din HappySmiles... Yes on a personal note.. He's very intelligent. And so down to earth. Unlike most artists he's more like Friend to his fans than someone they look up too. Unlike most artist also he takes time to reply back although he isn't able to reply back to every single person he makes it known that he is very appreciatively thankful for the support that you all have for him. Well its partial cause those are the only 2 shows so far that he has confirmed

Hello din HappySmiles... Yes on a personal note.. He's very intelligent. And so down to earth. Unlike most artists he's more like Friend to his fans than someone they look up too. Unlike most artist also he takes time to reply back although he isn't able to reply back to every single person he makes it known that he is very appreciatively thankful for the support that you all have for him. Well its partial cause those are the only 2 shows so far that he has confirmed

Hope Raf can visit this thread if he has free time! thank you and God bless Raf and your family more!

rafrafrosell "He who knows how to bring about his mother's laughter, has for himself created an access to a fountain of healing energy..."
    -rafilosophy

Happy Day to the worlds strongest and most beautiful creatures on earth. Thank you for the love that drives us forward. I love you mom. Wishing a Happy Mothersday to all mothers out there.
    Peace, Love and Unity.

#LoveLifeALLways
    #rafilosophy
    #HappyMothersday

Quote Originally Posted by rafaela13 View Post
    Maliban sa TOW promo, bakit kaya di pinagsasama sa PP sina Raf at Yan? Pag andon si Raf, wala si Yan, pag andon naman si Yan, wala si Raf. Para namang di nila alam ang kalakaran sa showbiz. Dapat ibigay nila kung anong gusto ng viewers, o baka may kinalaman na naman si bf kung bakit di sila pwedeng pagsabayin. Hirap talaga ng sitwasyon ng RafYan...kung sa pagkain, pinatikim lang sa atin, tapos nagustuhan natin. Pero nang o-order na tayo, di na available. Ano ba yan? Ano sa palagay mo, Alex?
    Hi Rafaela at lahat ng OL..
    Napansin ko rin yan, parang laging my humaharang para hindi magkasabay sila Raf at MR. Kung kelan malaking yong audience gaya na lang ng 50years ni KuyaGerms malaking event yon tapos si raf lang wala dun Kapuso na naman siya. Kahit sabihin pa na hindi siya significant ky Kuya Germs. Hindi naman ata kelangan naging taga That's Entertainment diba? Sana lang wala kinalaman mga managers nila dito o si bf, para hindi sila pagsabayin sa mga guestings.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...9844185ey1.gif

Happy Mothers Day to your Mom, Grandma and to all RafYan Republic mom's out there.

Happy mother's day

Hello and Good evening RAFsters WOW this thread is really making waves!

Hi Kuya Vil!! Welcome again to the RAFsters thread My pleasure to support such a brilliant actor. Thanks for dropping by. Hope Rafael can also check the thread out too Cheers.

Hi Alex... im actually based here on the west coast.. About NYC wala naman siyang na mention na may show sila sa NYC. Yung kinonfirm lang sa akin ni Pinsan yung sa Carson California and Toronto Canada. Ang Lapit na nang June 2 dapat confirmed na yun if ever. Message ko siya.
    Oo nga.. Yun din ang naiisip ko, the fact that wala pa mention nung artists nor promo flyers baka alanganin pa.
    Do get back to us po, as some of us here at east coast are planning to go.
    Thanks in advance!

Wish Rafael could visit Sydney, Australia.

Sana Raf can visit Sydney, Australia! So sad I will miss the USA/Canada shows.

Hello rafters

Hello kuyavhil

Kailangan Umayos ako

Kuya paki relay po Kay raf na may willing pong maging leading lady nya dito as thread if ever walang Mahanap ang gMa
    Secret po muna
    Pagbigyan nyo na po

Quote Originally Posted by bijoux24 View Post
    Sana Raf can visit Sydney, Australia! So sad I will miss the USA/Canada shows.
    Bijoux

Malay mo Dyan naman ang sunod

Hello everyone.. i'm Vil, one of the original folks who started the first thread for the RAFSTERS. I'm #7. I created a new acct cause I forgot my login information since it has been very long since I last visited PEX.

On behalf of my cousin Rafael Rosell himself.. I just want to thank you all for the undying support that you all are giving him.[/QUOTE]

Welcome back to the RAFSTERS thread. Thanks to you all, the original RAFSTERS, who started it all. Sana magparamdam din yung iba. The more, the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by moviegoer View Post
    Hello rafters

Hello kuyavhil

Kailangan Umayos ako

Kuya paki relay po Kay raf na may willing pong maging leading lady nya dito as thread if ever walang Mahanap ang gMa
    Secret po muna
    Pagbigyan nyo na po
    LOL sikretong malupit walang clue nyahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMaxx View Post
    LOL sikretong malupit walang clue nyahahaha.
    Ano fa
    Para mag back read si Kuyah

Page 17 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 67 117 ... LastLast