PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Global We Got Married (2PM's Taecyeon and Taiwanese Bubbly girl GuiGui Couple <3)

I'm an avid WGM (We got married) fan (WGM is a reality show in Korea chronicling a virtual marriage relationship between idol or actresses, so K-pop idol gets to be matched with other idols and we get to see many facets of relationship and somehow get to see a glimpse of the real characters of our K-pop idol when dealing with their opposite sex)

But this Global Edition where Korean actors/idol will be set for a virtual marriage for other neighbouring Asian idols got me hooked lately. Taecyeon and Emma Wu's character felt like I'm reading a shoujo manga. Hehe! Ankyuuut nila! <3

Matured at sensitive na guy at bubbly na napakakulit na girl. Their relationship does not follow the old-romance adage, but somehow you get to see a couple filled with rollercoaster of laughter and surprises.

Here are some of their photos:

<3 <3 <3

More info, vids and pics later! TAECGUI FIGHTING!

We Got Married Global Presscon: GETTING to know GWGM and the Taecgui couple! ^^

2PM’s Taecyeon and Wu Ying Jie Give Each Other “10 Points Out of 10” [29 March 2013]

The “global” version of MBC’s popular variety show, “We Got Married” held a press conference on March 28 with its stars, 2PM’s Taecyeon and his pretend “wife,” Taiwanese idol Wu Ying Jie, and FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki with his partner, Japanese actress Fujii Mina.
    During the conference, Taecyeon and Wu Ying Jie seemed very comfortable with each other, exchanging jokes. When a highlight clip of Wu Ying Jie saying in an interview for the show that she liked Nichkhun the most out of 2PM, Taecyeon playfully threatened to leave, exclaiming, “I don’t want to do this!” The Taiwanese singer quickly explained, “It was a joke. I like Taecyeon much more now.” She added, “When he gives his opinion, he seems very serious, but he also has a playful side. He has a mysterious aspect to him.”
    When asked by a reporter if he can describe his partner with a song title, Taecyeon wittily replied, “10 Points Out of 10,” referring to his group’s debut song. Wu Ying Jie returned the compliment, also giving him 10 points out of 10 as a husband.It was also revealed this day that Taecyeon proposed to his partner by reading his own letter. The artist explained that he was very nervous during the event and Wu Ying Jie also added that her heart starting beating faster at that moment.
    “We Got Married- Global Edition” will premier Saturday, April 7 across 21 countries with a total run of 15 episodes. MBC will also release behind-the-scenes footage everyone Sunday after the broadcast on Youtube.

(source: Soompi forum and allkpop.com)

2PM and FT Island fans are eager to see Taecyeon and Lee Hong Ki in the global edition of the popular reality show We Got Married. The show will pair them up with two starlets from abroad, Emma Wu, a Taiwanese idol singer who is also known as Gui Gui, and Japanese actress Fuji Mina.

The candid interactions between the couples will be filmed while they complete weekly missions and try to understand the differences in their cultures.

We Got Married is a popular program already. Fans in Korea have always appreciated the opportunity to see idols relaxed in casual settings, it serves as a very humanizing and humbling experience. The upcoming global edition has garnered a great deal of international attention and is set to air in 21 different countries. The producers had a lot of success with last year's Chinese edition of the program, and this international version is expected to vamp up the show's popularity around the world.

But the implications of such a reality show go even deeper than just satisfied viewers and increased ratings. There is real potential here for We Got Married to influence the Korean mindset and culture.

South Korea is an extremely exclusive, homogenized country, and while international marriages are becoming more commonplace, they are still widely unaccepted.

Typically speaking, the most common real-life examples are with women from poorer countries in south Asia, and are generally looked down upon in Korean society as a whole. The women are expected to adapt to a new way of life and "Koreanize" when they tie the knot. Children of such arrangements are often taunted and bullied in school.

We Got Married Global Edition is going to help break down these barriers and show audiences that inter-cultural marriages can be successful, but they take some patience and understanding. A global partnership has way less to do with where you come from than who you are.

Living their own real-life version of We Got Married Global Edition, newlyweds Josie Bergin and Suk Chang Ko agree. The couple met while Josie was living and working in South Korea and they currently live in New York City. When asked about her international relationship, the new wife said, "I think any relationship is going to have differences whether it is culture, family dynamic, values, etc. My marriage to a Korean works because we respect and enjoy learning about the differences of our cultures. We don't see our differences as obstacles. Our differences are one of the many reasons why we love each other."

When announcements were made that We Got Married was going global, both Taecyeon and Lee Hong Ki jumped at the chance to appear in the reality show. "Since a long time ago, I have always wanted to get married to a foreigner. There were even times where I imagined myself to be getting married. Although it is make-believe, it feels pretty interesting to be experiencing married life in reality. When I heard that 'We Got Married' was going global, I immediately accepted the offer to appear in it. If it was just the normal 'We Got Married', I would most probably not appear in it," Hong Ki said at a press conference this week.

The four stars answered questions, posed for pictures, and also gave the audience a preview of scenes from the reality show which will premiere next weekend around the world.

The excitement from the crowd leaves us all with high hopes for the program, but keep in mind, these international couples are certainly not limited to the television. Young people all across Korea are looking beyond appearances and culture to prove that love does conquer all, and hopefully We Got Married Global Edition can help them break down the barriers in their own relationships.
    (souce: Kpopstar.com)

THE ALIEN COUPLE'S GWGM COMPACT VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

These are videos released by the GWGM staffs, it's the compact of the full episodes and are English subbed. ^^ Have a fun day watching!

EPISODE 1: First meeting (Taecgui: Taecyeon and Emma Wu/Gui Gui)

EPISODE 2: HOUSE HUNTING

EPISODE 3:THE ALIEN COSTUME

<3 <3 <3 enjoy ^^

EPISODE 4: THE SWEETEST AND FUNNY PHOTOSHOOT OF TAECGUI

Thoughts for taecgui

i’m totally in love with the gui gui and taecyeon couple on global wgm!!! Asdgkslfl. They are so cute together!!!! Gui gui is a cutie and i just love how taecyon can’t keep his “cool” around her. Her childlike side is making him bring out his dorky side. Although there is a language barrier between them, it doesn’t matter because they seem to just click. Loving this couple~ from tumblr: Simplynaana

ultramarin3proph3cy 4 days ago

she is me, i am her. Omg.lol

they are so precious.

She's so silly.

And he's so awkward and i just...

Omg it's a manga.
    Fr-ultramarin3proph3cy. Fb
    guiguis adored by many ppl coz of her character(natural,cute, active & a little 'strange').her mindset is different from others,which suits the name guigui,which actually means 'little ghost' in chinese.her english isnt very well,so wt?obviously theyre communicating all fine! a point the audience should observe when watching world version wgm is how the couple overcome language and cultural barrier.its sth sweet. Plus with tacyeons sensible and caring character,im sure therell be more sparks!- facebook. Chris leung

FAN-ARTS <3

EPISODE 5 on YOUTUBE: Please enjoy. Taecgui goes for the fun, faiytale-ish photoshoot and one rollercoaster laugh with G.O, Seulong and
    Kwanghee ^^