PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Telstra to open in-house contact center

    Telstra is the largest telecommunications company in Australia, having been in business for over 100 years. It has been operating in the Philippines for over five years and will soon launch its first Telstra operated ('captive') contact centre operation in Makati.

    Office address

    Philam Life Tower, Paseo De Roxas, Makati

  2. #2
    Based on Jobstreet, they are looking for:

    1. Reports Analyst
    2. Real Time Management Specialist
    3. Workforce Scheduler
    4. Customer Experience Champion
    5. Team Leader
    6. Learning Team Leader
    7. Learning Specialist
    8. Channel Customer Experience Manager
    9. Continuous Improvement Leader
    10. Centre Manager

    Based on PEX, contact centers with Telstra accounts include and Teleperformance and TeleTech.

    Most of the accounts are on day shift and works in Australian time zone.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ph090281 View Post
    Based on Jobstreet, they are looking for:

    1. Reports Analyst
    2. Real Time Management Specialist
    3. Workforce Scheduler
    4. Customer Experience Champion
    5. Team Leader
    6. Learning Team Leader
    7. Learning Specialist
    8. Channel Customer Experience Manager
    9. Continuous Improvement Leader
    10. Centre Manager

    Based on PEX, contact centers with Telstra accounts include and Teleperformance and TeleTech.

    Most of the accounts are on day shift and works in Australian time zone.

    Did you apply? Are there any business roles for those coming from TP and TT?

  4. #4

  5. #5
    CURRENT Teleperformance and Teletech agents/sups assigned to the Telstra account, FYI, there is no clause that forbids you from applying to Telstra In House. If you are hired, you will become a "captive" of Telstra meaning they will pay your current center to let you resign immediately.

    APPLY NA!

    http://philippines.careers.telstra.com

    They have a VERY good and DIFFERENT recruitment process. You will NOT be kept waiting in the dark for someone to call your name. SO ORGANIZED! They said the recruitment process was only 2 and a half hours, AND IT WAS.

    Telstra is an amazing company to work for. Try niyo!

  6. #6
    @janadoodles did you get the job? hows the salary and benefits? can u send me a pm pls..tnx

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dontbetooraf View Post
    @janadoodles did you get the job? hows the salary and benefits? can u send me a pm pls..tnx
    yes and i've just celebrated my regularization last november 17. salary is generous. sorry can't divulge more. hmo is maxicare platinum, 3 FREE dependents, all with 300k per illness per year coverage regular private room.

  8. #8

    bossing jana ... adopter here...

    Quote Originally Posted by janadoodles View Post
    yes and i've just celebrated my regularization last november 17. salary is generous. sorry can't divulge more. hmo is maxicare platinum, 3 FREE dependents, all with 300k per illness per year coverage regular private room.
    bossing jana...can you provide me on what would i have if im going to be hired there than staying here on tp please... thanks

  9. #9
    May tl post ba na open *****?

  10. #10
    curious greig greig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    dirty south
    Have any opening for csr post. Interestes in applying. Thankz

  11. #11
    what are the positions open for hiring here?

  12. #12
    may oprning po ba dito for csr or tsr po? natanggap ba sila ng undergrad?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
X


Tips for newbies and career-shifters!

Tips for newbies and career-shifters!

Call Center - Directory

Sub title