PEx Highlights

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Trophy Wife

Trophy Wife is not your run-of-the-mil film about infidelity.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

Page 56 of 245 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Polbee View Post
    May bearing kc yung 1st stage sa 2nd. If indeed Gary D will stay, JYeo will go. Kung ayaw nila ibigay si DK, Dave M+SA pwede na yan plus pick. Mag start na *** mag practice sa Sunday. Tom or Wed maybe may import announcement na...
    For me, It is more important that Petron Gets that Power Foward/Center that Coach Olsen is asking for to pair with June Mar. That is neither is Dave Marcelo or Sean Anthony.

Dapat makuha si Doug Kramer!

Just as Marcio's starting to get his groove back, here comes the trade rumors of having Gary David. One step forward, two steps backward.

Quote Originally Posted by sammael View Post
    Gusto ko yan para sa SMCM, pero wala na kaming player/s na pede ipalit, sa-id na. Kung kukuhain yung core players namin balewala din. Lateral move lang.
    Kapag nakuha niyo na si Gary. Baka pedeng assist niyo na lang samin si Tubid.
    pwedeng-pwede naman basta i-fast break nyo sa Petron ang nakuha nyong First Round Draft Pick for 2013 (for Petron's use) at si Mallari (for Petron's trade package in getting Kramer, Sean Anthony and two more first round draft picks from Barako) hehehehe

In God's perfect time. twelvedozen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoshin View Post
    I'll be praising Meralco if and when they get Sean Anthony

Chris Ross
    Mac Cardona
    Sean Anthohy
    Cliff Hodge
    Now all they need is a Center.

Jong and Ron's Finger Prints all over that scrappy team
    Not a good lineup IMO. So where will they get the pts.? What Meralco needs is another scoring option aside from Cardona. Masyadong shallow ang kuhanan nila ng puntos.

For me, It is more important that Petron Gets that Power Foward/Center that Coach Olsen is asking for to pair with June Mar. That is neither is Dave Marcelo or Sean Anthony.

Dapat makuha si Doug Kramer!
    I like Doug to be taken by Petron too. But I think for this conference they would get an import that would play that PF spot.
    Maybe there are further steps to fill up that position (trade or draft or combination of both?) but it might come later or they are still waiting for a better deal.

Will RSA let go of Yeo?

I'll be praising Meralco if and when they get Sean Anthony

Chris Ross
    Mac Cardona
    Sean Anthohy
    Cliff Hodge
    Now all they need is a Center.

Jong and Ron's Finger Prints all over that scrappy team
    What happened to Jay-R Reyes?

Quote Originally Posted by twelvedozen View Post
    Not a good lineup IMO. So where will they get the pts.? What Meralco needs is another scoring option aside from Cardona. Masyadong shallow ang kuhanan nila ng puntos.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow jedi View Post
    What happened to Jay-R Reyes?
    Kaya nga they need that post threat.. Yun naman talaga ang hinahanap ng coach nila... of course may shooters dapat coming off the bench,, jan pa si sundae, Buenafe...

Defensively, that team will wreck havok. parang good old SMB na rin with Ron Jacob's team... di mapansin lineup, parang walang scoring ability pero nagpapanalo pa rin

I still hope we get DK and SA plus pick... kahit matira muna si Alex bastat off the bench na siya.. papayag na ako... kahit nanjan pa si Gary as long as nanjan si DK SA at isang pick... Pero papano kaya mangyayari yun? HAHAHHA

d bes der is, d bes der was d_bes's Avatar
    Petron should get Doug & Sean... IMHO

If David is really headed to Petron, I hope they will trade him to SMC in exchange for their 2013 first pick.

My fantasy roster:

PG
    Denok M
    Stanley Pringle or Banchero assuming na eligible sila for the draft

SG
    Marcio L
    Chris L
    Ronald Tubid

SF
    Chris L
    Sean Anthony
    Ronald Tubid

PF
    Import
    Doug Kramer
    Danny I

C
    J. Fajardo
    Doug Kramer
    Danny I

Reserves

Pena
    Chico
    Faundo

I still hope we get DK and SA plus pick... kahit matira muna si Alex bastat off the bench na siya.. papayag na ako... kahit nanjan pa si Gary as long as nanjan si DK SA at isang pick... Pero papano kaya mangyayari yun? HAHAHHA
    I hope the basketball gods favors us... The clock is ticking....

Quote Originally Posted by thirtyone View Post
    If David is really headed to Petron, I hope they will trade him to SMC in exchange for their 2013 first pick.

My fantasy roster:

PG
    Denok M
    Stanley Pringle or Banchero assuming na eligible sila for the draft

SG
    Marcio L
    Chris L
    Ronald Tubid

SF
    Chris L
    Sean Anthony
    Ronald Tubid

PF
    Import
    Doug Kramer
    Danny I

C
    J. Fajardo
    Doug Kramer
    Danny I

Reserves

Pena
    Chico
    Faundo
    Spell ASA

accept that.. sa inyo punta nyang gurang na gary david na yan.. what the heck gary david for our 2013 first round pick? that pick is possibly slaughter or sanggalang.. andami nyo nang first round pick throughout the year na nasayang pero anyare? kaya d kayo umaasenso.. puro karma abot nyo.. palakas ng palakas lagi namang kulelat.haha

pwe.

In the Long run

Dave Marcelo or Doug Kramer?
    Both Good defensively
    Doug is a veteran
    Dave is raw and still young
    Doug better offensively
    Dave better defensively if he gets his minutes.

The only pick we need is the one from Barako Bull... Probably our original pick or the one that Meralco gave to Barako... WE DONT NEED THE PICK FROM SMCM OR BGSM.

16. Advertisement

In the Long run

Dave Marcelo or Doug Kramer?
    Both Good defensively
    Doug is a veteran
    Dave is raw and still young
    Doug better offensively
    Dave better defensively if he gets his minutes.
    Doug by far. Doug isn't a slouch in defense and has already experienced guarding the elite bigs of the PBA. Dave so far hasn't really translated his defensive prowess to the PBA. He hasn't proven anything yet.

Doug's jumper could also draw out defenders if we choose to play Junemar and Doug at the same time. I don't think we can play Dave and Junemar at the same time since both will just take up space in the paint. We don't need two young bigs right now especially if we want to compete for the championship.

However, I'd rather have Dave than Bryan AND Magi so if it's gonna be in exchange for the two, I'm all for it.

Nakakamiss si Freddie Abuda of SMB lalo na sa usapang Doug Kramer.

Quote Originally Posted by james_yap_for_3 View Post
    Spell ASA

accept that.. sa inyo punta nyang gurang na gary david na yan.. what the heck gary david for our 2013 first round pick? that pick is possibly slaughter or sanggalang.. andami nyo nang first round pick throughout the year na nasayang pero anyare? kaya d kayo umaasenso.. puro karma abot nyo.. palakas ng palakas lagi namang kulelat.haha

pwe.
    Pagpasensiyahan mo na yung mga posts ng ka-Petron namin Father Pwe.

Quote Originally Posted by brief View Post
    Doug by far. Doug isn't a slouch in defense and has already experienced guarding the elite bigs of the PBA. Dave so far hasn't really translated his defensive prowess to the PBA. He hasn't proven anything yet.

Doug's jumper could also draw out defenders if we choose to play Junemar and Doug at the same time. I don't think we can play Dave and Junemar at the same time since both will just take up space in the paint. We don't need two young bigs right now especially if we want to compete for the championship.

However, I'd rather have Dave than Bryan AND Magi so if it's gonna be in exchange for the two, I'm all for it.
    Same thoughts... I would be disappointed if we got just SA since we need DK more... SA is more of a want. DK is a need.

d bes der is, d bes der was d_bes's Avatar
    Same thoughts... I would be disappointed if we got just SA since we need DK more... SA is more of a want. DK is a need.

its just some sort of a wish as a petron fan to have both Doug & Sean on our team...

Go Pogi!!! make it happen...

Page 56 of 245 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 156 ... LastLast