PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

Page 1 of 245 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Petron Blaze Boosters 2013 [Governors' Cup Thread] #Petroniverse

Bagong bahay na tayo #Petroniverse. Kalimutan na ang mga bangungot na naganap noong Commissioner's Cup and let's look forward to a better showing in the upcoming Governors' Cup.

Sana masimulan na ng maaga ang mga inaasam nating mga pagbabago sa team. I think it's time to build around a new set of core players.

P.S.: Tinanggal ko na ang "Petronovela" sa title. It seems like nagkatotoo ang phrase na "the word became flesh" dahil dyan.

For the record, eto ang mga resulta per conference since nagpalit ng name to Petron:

2010-2011 Season
    Governors' Cup - champion

2011-2012 Season
    All-Filipino Cup - 3rd place, semis
    Commissioner's Cup - 10th place, eliminated
    Governors' Cup - 5th place, semis

2013 Season
    All-Filipino Cup - 7th place, quarterfinals
    Commissioner's Cup - 5th place (highest placing for a 3rd seed na nalaglag sa quarters), quarterfinals

---

Since our last championship, never pa tayo nakatapak ulit sa finals with the current core that we have. That's 5 conferences already. Siguro naman that was enough time for them to have produced results.

alaska aces since birth'' gabb23's Avatar
    Ipa blessed muna ang bahay para swertihin naman lol...

So nagreklamo na sa playing time si JWash. Alex and Arwind, ano pa ang inaantay n'yo? Sabay sabay na kayong magreklamo para sabay sabay na din kayo ma-trade.

Bagong bahay, bagong buhay, bagong pag asa... bangon petroniverse, bangon!!!!

Grabe ang sagwa magbackread kahit recent posts man lang sa luma nyong thread. Dami posts ng troll na sa hinabahaba ng mga pinagtatype isa lang naman ang sinasabi. Wont be surprised kung closet Petron fan yan.

Anyway, I'm hoping both our teams find the right combo of personnel this coming offseason and sana wag na gano galawin ni Eala, pero that's too much to ask I guess.

d bes der is, d bes der was d_bes's Avatar
    hay salamat bagong bahay na... kalimutan na yung bangungot the past conferences... lets move on... i expect a big big change after this early exit. go petron... :-) looking forward to see DS in petron / smb uniform again...

This next 4 months will be time for Petron to improve everything.

1. Hope June Mar will pick some or more from his Gilas stint. His experience against BIG imports this conference, plus what he can learn from Gilas will be PETRON's main weapon next conference.

2. Pagaling ng injuries si Marcio and Lutz. Marcio seems to re-injure his back daw kagabi after the fall he got from that elbow from Fonacier. Lutz is obviously not 100%. Ball-watching and shooting bricks.

3. Management should fast track Olsen's development in coaching. How about sending him in some coaching classes? lol. Yung mga assistant coaches sandamakmak sana may naiaambag diba?

4. TRADE THE 3 CAPTAINS. Arwind seems to be the least to be traded, pero wala na rin yung energy niya eh. You can feel na parang walang gana maglaro.

Time for Change!
    Keep Improving!

I hope everybody agrees that

1) Coach Olsen is here to stay but needs to improve during the long break.
    2) Management should be full support to Coach Olsen and give him the players he needs, make it quick.
    3) The three co-captains have already been given their fair shake and that it is time to break it up, sooner and not later.

Defense should still be the staple of this team and any change should be able to improve that.

For the mean time, Lets play GM. Mahabahabang hintayan ito
    Last edited by Shoshin; Apr 22, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

trade cabagnot and washington, acquire alvarez, manuel and ballesteros

on a separate topic kung hindi na ban/suspend si balkman qualified po ba siya sa third conference?

Balkman is 6'6. I think the height limit for the third conf is 6'5".

d bes der is, d bes der was d_bes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryster22lailyn18 View Post
    This next 4 months will be time for Petron to improve everything.

1. Hope June Mar will pick some or more from his Gilas stint. His experience against BIG imports this conference, plus what he can learn from Gilas will be PETRON's main weapon next conference.

2. Pagaling ng injuries si Marcio and Lutz. Marcio seems to re-injure his back daw kagabi after the fall he got from that elbow from Fonacier. Lutz is obviously not 100%. Ball-watching and shooting bricks.

3. Management should fast track Olsen's development in coaching. How about sending him in some coaching classes? lol. Yung mga assistant coaches sandamakmak sana may naiaambag diba?

4. TRADE THE 3 CAPTAINS. Arwind seems to be the least to be traded, pero wala na rin yung energy niya eh. You can feel na parang walang gana maglaro.

arwind & alex when it matters the most shooting bricks and didnt redeem themselves when the game is on the line... jwash with very limited minutes also missing jumpshots, never asserted himself going hard to the basket... i'll be ok trading this 3... time to revamp... :-)

Dafuq is the meaning of this? Hmmmmm. Change is about to come. I can sense it.

peter martin ‏@rsboost 13h
    God is so good to us and Petron was eliminated today. Those two statements do not contradict. Have a good day everyone.

As for Coach Ato's MAGIC BUNOT during his stint, mga serviceable players naman ang nandun sa roster niya aside from the key players like Alex, Arwind, JWash, Lutz, Denok et al. Coach Ato had Mick, Sunday, Paulo, Duncil and yes even Marc Agustin. Si Coach Olsen, sino ba meron? Faundo? Sison? LOL.

16. Advertisement

I guess it means "Thank you God na eliminate ang Petron. Otherwise things will not change. Thank you Lord."

early exit for petron nakakalungkot lahat nm siguro ng petroniverse wants petron in the semis pero di talaga pinalad this conference .kailan palayun PBA all star

Quote Originally Posted by black_spectre View Post
    I guess it means "Thank you God na eliminate ang Petron. Otherwise things will not change. Thank you Lord."
    tama, iniba lang nya pagkakasabi para di naman halata at baka may masaktan hahaha

bagong bahay bagong buhay sana next conference gusto ko makita the new petron yun walang halong kadramahan more improvement sa mga players at sana wala ng trade

Pwede bang ibalik si Ato Agustin as Head Coach ng Petron suggestion lang

Page 1 of 245 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast