PEx Highlights

PROMO: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to The Maze Runner!

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Stuns FEU with Comeback Win

The Ateneo Blue Eagles overcame a 19-point deficit in the fourth quarter against the FEU Tamaraws, securing a 68-64 victory and the top seed in the Final Four.

read more

2014 UAAP Cheerdance Competition Preview

Will the NU Cheer Squadron retain or will we see a new cheer champion? Check out our primer for the upcoming UAAP Cheerdance Competition!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

Ben Affleck's toughest challenge in "Gone Girl"

From the bestsellers' shelves, "Gone Girl" reveals the real Mr. and Mrs. Dunne as they go through the motion of making their marriage work.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Retains Cheerdance Championship

Got the Cheerdance Competition hangover? Relive the highlights from our photo gallery here!

read more

Page 232 of 251 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 231 232 233 242 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 5020
  1. #4621
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmile1996 View Post
    hello everyone...


    hello blue special mention ka sa chat live fave color daw ni RY blue and black
    Kaya pala mamatay-matay ako sa ubo kanina

  2. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by stalker50 View Post
    Ms. Pia, san sa FB ang KBU? I found Kapit Bisig University PEX Edition. Pero wala ito. O di ko lang makita? O may ibang username? Thanks.
    ah dito po sa Kapit Bisig University facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/406900222729681/

  3. #4623
    Quote Originally Posted by stalker50 View Post
    Ms. Pia, san sa FB ang KBU? I found Kapit Bisig University PEX Edition. Pero wala ito. O di ko lang makita? O may ibang username? Thanks.
    Eto yung link ng kiss sa KBU FB na pag di mo naopen, it means you are not yet friends with KBU FB - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater

  4. #4624
    Purple, this is it!

    Open at your own risk!


  5. #4625
    Quote Originally Posted by mypurpleheart View Post
    Eto yung link ng kiss sa KBU FB na pag di mo naopen, it means you are not yet friends with KBU FB - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater
    Oh iba pala *** site na ni-like ko. Thanks for this. Eto at kakaripas na ko mag member

  6. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonsterr View Post
    Purple, this is it!

    Open at your own risk!

    Oh My Gee sis!!! I'm melting with this smile...



    At napapakanta ako ng:

    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
    There's nothing you and I won't do
    I'll stop the world and melt with you

  7. #4627
    only sweet dreams =) F3LL4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    olympus
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the first time Ser Chief smiled because of Maya?





    During the live chat earlier, Richard mentioned that this is his fave scene in the show

  8. #4628
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonsterr View Post
    Purple, this is it!

    Open at your own risk!


    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEADZ


    Quote Originally Posted by mypurpleheart View Post
    Oh My Gee sis!!! I'm melting with this smile...



    At napapakanta ako ng:

    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
    There's nothing you and I won't do
    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    PURPLE ME BALAK KA DIN MAG CONCERT SA ARANETA NOH HHEHEEH

  9. #4629
    Quote Originally Posted by PiaSeohyun View Post
    ah dito po sa Kapit Bisig University facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/406900222729681/
    Thank you!

  10. #4630
    Quote Originally Posted by miganne View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEADZ

    PURPLE ME BALAK KA DIN MAG CONCERT SA ARANETA NOH HHEHEEH
    HAHAHA, hindi sis at walang K kumanta kahit sa pondahan ni Mang Tomas. Naalala ko lang yung song dahil sa nakakatunaw na ngiti ni Ser Chief. Kakaguest lang din kasi ng Modern English sa Bandila recently...

  11. #4631
    Quote Originally Posted by mypurpleheart View Post
    Oh My Gee sis!!! I'm melting with this smile...



    At napapakanta ako ng:

    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
    There's nothing you and I won't do
    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    Para akong si Mamang pagkaharap ni SC habang gumagawa nyan namimilipit

    Di ba parang ang seductive nung first part ng smile niya na yan

  12. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by F3LL4u View Post
    Just got to see the newest tweet of Ser Chief....it seems that he's spending quality time with his mini- "me"

    Richard Yap @ImRichardYap08 44secs

    Me and my mini me @ashleysandrine. instagram.com/p/Y43GpIs2NS/


    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/889...hiefashley.jpg


    Other than his looks,voice and intelligence, one thing that I admire about this man is his dedication to his family

    What else can I say?
    The man is a family guy
    talagang female version nya si ashley ....cute parang magkapatid lang sila.

  13. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by mypurpleheart View Post
    HAHAHA, hindi sis at walang K kumanta kahit sa pondahan ni Mang Tomas. Naalala ko lang yung song dahil sa nakakatunaw na ngiti ni Ser Chief. Kakaguest lang din kasi ng Modern English sa Bandila recently...
    ang cute ng song nga na yan ...hehehe

    sige na concert na araneta ,manonood kame ..hehehe

  14. #4634
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonsterr View Post
    Purple, this is it!

    Open at your own risk!

    I just died!!

  15. #4635
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonsterr View Post
    Para akong si Mamang pagkaharap ni SC habang gumagawa nyan namimilipit

    Di ba parang ang seductive nung first part ng smile niya na yan

  16. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by koffielady View Post
    Ang misteriosong bote ng bagoong!
    Yun, yun dapat ang sinabi ni Cardo!
    Dahil dun, baka token sa wedding nila eh... Miniature bottle of bagoong?

    Haay.. Ano ba naman kasi ang meron 'tong BCWMH... Di ko rin maintindihan bakit napapasunod ako sa teleseryeng 'to..
    Di kaya ...... Hypnotic ang teleseryeng 'to?
    hi seatmate koffie, gusto ko yang Miniature bottle of bagoong ..bakit bagoong nalang mismo kaya ..hehe

  17. #4637
    only sweet dreams =) F3LL4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    olympus
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonsterr View Post
    Purple, this is it!

    Open at your own risk!

    This man is dangerous!

    [spoiler start] He can kill with a smile [/spoiler end]

  18. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by F3LL4u View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the first time Ser Chief smiled because of Maya?

    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3528/1stsmile.jpg



    During the live chat earlier, Richard mentioned that this is his fave scene in the show
    Napaka-stern pa diyan ni SC. Ginto pa ang smile nya diyan kaya winner ang eksena ni Maya diyan. Sobrang nakakatawa ang scene na nagha-hop si Maya.
    Tapos ngayon inlove na sya jan noh.

    Aww!

  19. #4639
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonsterr View Post
    Purple, this is it!

    Open at your own risk!

    Quote Originally Posted by F3LL4u View Post
    This man is dangerous!

    [spoiler start] He can kill with a smile [/spoiler end]

    and endangered species

  20. #4640
    hello!!!! Just dropping by while I stop for breakfast along the way between my 2state drive today! Venti in hand to stay awake.

Page 232 of 251 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 231 232 233 242 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends!

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends!

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Daniel Padilla drafted by AMA Titans in PBA D-League

Daniel Padilla drafted by AMA Titans in PBA D-League

read more
CHIT CHAT:

What are the most generic break-up lines you normally hear?

What are the most generic break-up lines you normally hear?

read more
FIBA:

USA wins FIBA World Cup gold after ousting Serbia, 129-92

USA wins FIBA World Cup gold after ousting Serbia, 129-92

read more
UAAP:

NU Pep Squad retains UAAP Cheerdance Competition Championship

NU Pep Squad retains UAAP Cheerdance Competition Championship

read more