SHAHID KAPOOR: The Ultimate Heartthrob of Indian Cinema and Dancefloor! | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Ligaw tips!

Konting effort na lang, malay mo mapasagot mo na siya. Nauubusan ka na ba ng paandar? Anti-torpe tips here!

read more

PBA Manila Clasico

Check out the latest PBA news and updates here. Looking for some interesting commentaries? We got it here!

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

Cool SHAHID KAPOOR: The Ultimate Heartthrob of Indian Cinema and Dancefloor!

May I introduce to you all Mr. Shahid Kapoor!

ikaw na genre. #1 stan ka talaga ni Shahid Kapoor.

Hi alexa ha ha ha ha ha todo support.

Shahid Kapoor (also known as Shahid Khattar; born on 25 February 1981) is an Indian film actor. He started his career by working in music videos and advertisements, and made his Bollywood debut with Ishq Vishk (2003) and won a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance. He followed it with films like Fida (2004) and Shikhar (2005), and had his first major commercial success with Sooraj R. Barjatya's Vivah (2006, his biggest economic success to date). His performances in Jab We Met (2007) and Kaminey (2009) earned him nominations for the Filmfare Best Actor Award.[1][2] He followed this initial success with roles in a series of commercially unsuccessful films.

more

I was looking for some topics that are enough popular and finally founded your post, it has superb topics with great popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth45 View Post
    I was looking for some topics that are enough popular and finally founded your post, it has superb topics with great popularity.

http://plagiarism-checker.info/

I am a big fan of Shahid kapoor.

Quote Originally Posted by ahqaf View Post
    I am a big fan of Shahid kapoor.
    Really? Wow.

Hello