PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Purefoods Back to Winning Ways

Mark Barroca starred in a furious 2nd half comeback win against the GlobalPort, scoring 25 points for Purefoods.

read more

PHOTOS: Aces Demolish Bolts

Alaska went on a demolition job against Meralco, defeating the Bolts by an embarrassing 41-point deficit, 105-64.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

Page 124 of 249 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 123 124 125 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 4967

Phimarie Cababatツ ‏@PhimXiCababat 5h
    Yuhooooo! Trending na 5th Spot!!! Yahooooooo!! Stay Ka lang Mr. Twitter Hah!! #ThisKissCELIAM pic.twitter.com/q3tMv7bAvH

Less Than Three ‏@heyXIANshine 5h
    SabSam <3 Celyn! :-) pic.twitter.com/E2sAucVxm3

RT @Alondra_029 for the basher s :-p #xian pic.twitter.com/zVV9Ba3RaR

KathNielUK ‏@KathNielUK 59m
    Kim chiu and @XianLimm will be at #LondonBarrioFiesta July 20 please come and join the fun @FilEvent pic.twitter.com/eL6fh7b7E0

Shenia Marie Hablo ‏@smhablo 10h
    "OMG ANG GWAPO":-):-):-) pic.twitter.com/z0kPI60rib

Quote Originally Posted by merijoie View Post
    Please don't put words into the mouth of Kim. We haven't heard of anything regarding this. I don't think she will even say this. It is still work you know and she is also even inviting people to continue watching the show. It is not in her character to say that.
    All we have heard from Kim is her PROFESSIONALISM and HOW SHE REALLY LOVES HER JOB...if she said what is alleged here I still cannot imagine her saying it aloud for people to spread around countering the professionalism she is so known for...

remember the movie Till my Heartaches End she did with Gerald released October 2010. This was made after her breakup with him in Mar.or April 2010. She could have said no to it since the plot was approximating her love-experience and even the other girl's name was Lea. Despite this and due to her being such a professional she did it. The film was rushed (22 days shooting - Direk Joey did the screenplay and only had good things to say of Kimmy) to cover for a movie that had already a Theatre sked for a Robin P. and Toni G. that got cancelled. Kim who was hurting much then shot the film with Gerald in only 22 days. Had she not done so, Star Cinema would have lost money to pay for a contract with no movie to show and because she did this SC earned Php98million gross on a low-budgeted movie their location was limited to ALabang Town Center and some other inexpensive areas (house, small cafe, etc). She may not be the only one who could do it; she was just the best bet who could pull if off quickly and well with the right amount of charisma to bring in the crowd to the theaters:

Till My Heartaches End - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_My_Heartaches_EndTill My Heartaches End has earned 19 million Philippine Pesos [466,486.10 in USD] on the release day and grossed 98,000,000 Philippine Pesos [2,406,086.20 ...
    More results for boxofficemojo com philippines till my heartaches end

Kimmy also had to undergo a gut-wrenching Press Con for the movie and she had to stay with it even when Gerald A. walked out of the Till My Heartaches End Press Con.. She had to face the Press all by herself together with the lesser stars and Direk Joey all by her lonesome, in tears but holding her piece...she could have walked out too but didnt. That is how PROFESSIONAL she is. She faces her battles head on. This was in the middle of the Gerald-Bea controversy with some death threats in between and Kimmy stood her ground. Now we hear this talk about her wanting to be out of IKA, a teleserye she contracted to do with her new man, Xian Lim. Unbelievable! She had worse things happening to her! This is one thing she can overcome given time! Though the injury is compounded Kim has enough gumption in her to survive!

Now we see her Papa William in the loop and Xian too with him! The Celiam love story is cranking! There is a London trip and a Canada too! There is new mag cover I still need to grab! Endorsements galore!

I say, IKA bring it on! The more obstacles there are that are overcome the stronger Kimmy, Xian or any of us become! That's just how things work..."The quality of a diamond is dependent upon the cut of the facets which reflect the brilliance, fire, sparkle and luster of a diamond." Cuts hurt but they also reveal brilliance. Kim and Xian are getting a lot of cuts now but I see them getting more brilliant just like a diamond and its many facets! Go Kim! Go Xian! Keep on keeping on! Merijoe KimXis

Hello guys...ask ko lang sino ang taga London dito.
    gusto ko kasing pumunta for that BarrioFestaLondon.
    kong may mga taga Kimxi din doon at pwede humingi ng info sana. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gutsykg View Post
    All we have heard from Kim is her PROFESSIONALISM and HOW SHE REALLY LOVES HER JOB...if she said what is alleged here I still cannot imagine her saying it aloud for people to spread around countering the professionalism she is so known for...

remember the movie Till my Heartaches End she did with Gerald released October 2010. This was made after her breakup with him in Mar.or April 2010. She could have said no to it since the plot was approximating her love-experience and even the other girl's name was Lea. Despite this and due to her being such a professional she did it. The film was rushed (22 days shooting - Direk Joey did the screenplay and only had good things to say of Kimmy) to cover for a movie that had already a Theatre sked for a Robin P. and Toni G. that got cancelled. Kim who was hurting much then shot the film with Gerald in only 22 days. Had she not done so, Star Cinema would have lost money to pay for a contract with no movie to show and because she did this SC earned Php98million gross on a low-budgeted movie their location was limited to ALabang Town Center and some other inexpensive areas (house, small cafe, etc). She may not be the only one who could do it; she was just the best bet who could pull if off quickly and well with the right amount of charisma to bring in the crowd to the theaters:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_My_Heartaches_EndTill My Heartaches End has earned 19 million Philippine Pesos [466,486.10 in USD] on the release day and grossed 98,000,000 Philippine Pesos [2,406,086.20 ...

Kimmy also had to undergo a gut-wrenching Press Con for the movie and she had to stay with it even when Gerald A. walked out of the Till My Heartaches End Press Con.. She had to face the Press all by herself together with the lesser stars and Direk Joey all by her lonesome, in tears but holding her piece...she could have walked out too but didnt. That is how PROFESSIONAL she is. She faces her battles head on. This was in the middle of the Gerald-Bea controversy with some death threats in between and Kimmy stood her ground. Now we hear this talk about her wanting to be out of IKA, a teleserye she contracted to do with her new man, Xian Lim. Unbelievable! She had worse things happening to her! This is one thing she can overcome given time! Though the injury is compounded Kim has enough gumption in her to survive!
    this made me cry.. remembering the painful experiences that she had to go through at such a young age her professionalism and love for her job is just unbelievable.. she truly deserves all the success she has now.. more to come kimmy!!!

Now we see her Papa William in the loop and Xian too with him! The Celiam love story is cranking! There is a London trip and a Canada too! There is new mag cover I still need to grab! Endorsements galore!

I say, IKA bring it on! The more obstacles there are that are overcome the stronger Kimmy, Xian or any of us become! That's just how things work..."The quality of a diamond is dependent upon the cut of the facets which reflect the brilliance, fire, sparkle and luster of a diamond." Cuts hurt but they also reveal brilliance. Kim and Xian are getting a lot of cuts now but I see them getting more brilliant just like a diamond and its many facets! Go Kim! Go Xian! Keep on keeping on! Merijoe KimXis
    THIS!!!!!! us fans should protect our idols and not be the one causing controversy. sorry my POV, sobrang mahal ko lang yung dalawa ayaw kong may negative na marinig sa kanilang dalawa. 1 month to go na lang guys, ipon-ipon na tayo for the movie. =)

And Celiam kiss waahhhh malapit na hahaahah!!!!

celiam scenes april 29-30 thanks to ms. karla fuertez..

http://vimeo.com/65151416

Quote Originally Posted by lex94 View Post
    [mg]http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/932286b4b19c11e294f522000a9f30b8_7.jpg[/img]
    @chinitaprincess
    thank you for making #thiskissceliam trend earlier and THANK YOU #KATG(globies) for all the flowers that you sent!!!☺ dami nito!! hahaha😄😄😄 happy anniversary sa inyo thank you sooo much for all the love and support that you've given to us!!! maraming salamat!!! 💐 #kimxiaroundtheglobe #globies #flowersallover

syempre di magpapahuli ang babe ni Shanlem hihiWaaaaah cuteee!
    Talk about the kindness and love Kim gives to everyone -- she's getting them back ten-thousand fold in form of flowers that bespeak of love! Inunahan na ng labidabs nya! Kim, all the expressions of love you are getting for you so deserve them, we thank God for. Your and Xian's happiness is ours too! Lex

[QUOTE=tessie11;66807961]Is this true 20 July they are both coming to London, heheh I hope to see them both in person.[/aQUOTE]

taga London ka ba tessie11..? gusto kasi namin pumunta dyan nandito kami sa Italy. sana may mga kasamang kimxi tayo dyan at para sama
    sama nalang tayo para mas masaya naman diba?
    magkaisa kong baga'. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by roceir01 View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJFb3XFCcAAbtpJ.jpg
    Shenia Marie Hablo ‏@smhablo 10h
    "OMG ANG GWAPO":-):-):-) pic.twitter.com/z0kPI60rib
    Xian in living color, the orig way handsomer than the standee many times over!

For those who have no way of seeing and being with him in person...a Standee will do...

the Xian Standee gets more pic many times than any other Standee out there I bet!

Dimming Xian's shine makes only people crave for him more! Is this the IKA strategy for Liam and now they are breaking fast? Okay ngarud! Panalo pa rin, no matter what! May mga tao lang talagang pinagpala because of their kabaitan , isa na si Xian dyan! Thank you Papa God!

Quote Originally Posted by alesha432 View Post

Hello guys...ask ko lang sino ang taga London dito.
    gusto ko kasing pumunta for that BarrioFestaLondon.
    kong may mga taga Kimxi din doon at pwede humingi ng info sana. Thanks

Alesha ako din gusto ko pumunta at ma meet ko din ang mga KimXi doon at sina Kim and Xian, pag may info ka email mo naman ako please.

[QUOTE=alesha432;66810322]
    Quote Originally Posted by tessie11 View Post
    Is this true 20 July they are both coming to London, heheh I hope to see them both in person.[/aQUOTE]

taga London ka ba tessie11..? gusto kasi namin pumunta dyan nandito kami sa Italy. sana may mga kasamang kimxi tayo dyan at para sama
    sama nalang tayo para mas masaya naman diba?
    magkaisa kong baga'. hahaha
    OO dito ako sa London willing talaga ako mag drive doon, kaya lang hindi ko alam yong mga KimXi doon gusto ko silang ma meet din eh at ma meet of course sila Kim and Xian.

Xian in living color, the orig way handsomer than the standee many times over!

For those who have no way of seeing and being with him in person...a Standee will do...

the Xian Standee gets more pic many times than any other Standee out there I bet!

Dimming Xian's shine makes only people crave for him more! Is this the IKA strategy for Liam and now they are breaking fast? Okay ngarud! Panalo pa rin, no matter what! May mga tao lang talagang pinagpala because of their kabaitan , isa na si Xian dyan! Thank you Papa God!
    Hi Gutsy, hehhehe talaga naman ha Okay ngarud! ano ang origin mo sa atin sa pilipinas? para kasing familiar ako sa word mo na okay ngarud. hehhehe

Quote Originally Posted by tessie11 View Post
    Hi Gutsy, hehhehe talaga naman ha Okay ngarud! ano ang origin mo sa atin sa pilipinas? para kasing familiar ako sa word mo na okay ngarud. hehhehe

Hahahaha! Bisaya po ako from Neg. Occ. but I hear that phrase often among my Ilocano friends in another place, another time...nagandahan lang ako sa word...parang very positive and strong ang sound! Meron pa, wen ngarud!

Hahahaha! Bisaya po ako from Neg. Occ. but I hear that phrase often among my Ilocano friends in another place, another time...nagandahan lang ako sa word...parang very positive and strong ang sound! Meron pa, wen ngarud!
    hehhehe, gutsy siguro best friend mo ilocano, well trained ka gutsy.

Gutsy, you really made my evening happy, you really have a sense of humor.

Ask ko lang sino sa mga KimXis dito ang pupunta sa Toronto concert and if anyone knows kung anong time ang event. Baka mapalabas ako sa aparador ko, lol. Salamuch!

Page 124 of 249 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 123 124 125 134 174 224 ... LastLast