MARIAN RIVERA: Our Lady Boss is Primetime's Best Actress | Home of Marianettes #47 - Page 191 | Showbiz - Female Celebrities | PinoyExchange

Page 191 of 250 First ... 91 141 181 190 191 192 201 241 ... Last
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 4987
    ^ sis lovin.... hangkyuttt ni marian sa gwiyomi

sabrinaseee
    Marian Rivera's so stunning and my haggard face.

lorenzoadan
    Last, marian rivera. Sobrang puti lol. #event #fhm #summitmedia #internship #ojt #resortsworldmanila #marianrivera #potd #instadaily

Marian Rivera full story

Marian Rivera hindi puwedeng malaos

MANILA – Bumalik na sa kanyang original na management ang TV Primetime Queen na si Marian Rivera. Nasagot niya na rin ang mga tanong tungkol sa pag-alis niya sa pangangalaga ng kanyang dating manager na si Popoy Caritativo. At katatapos lang ng kanyang soap opera sa GMA 7, ang Temptation of Wife.

@IamDencio
    Marian Rivera. M Barretto Holiday 2013 #phFw #philfashionweek #Holiday2013

previewthestylebible
    Marian Rivera walks for M Barretto. #mbarretto #phfw

Suit details. @therealmarian #mbarretto #phfw

previewthestylebible
    Head of the pack. @therealmarian leads M Barretto's a-muse-ment line composed of Dennis Trillo, Alden Richards, Rafael Rossell, Paolo Avelino, Matt Evans, and Enchong Dee. #mbarretto #phfw

@KristnPH
    Beautiful Marian Rivera strutted her stuff for M Barretto! #pfw

Marian Rivera makes peace with Karylle; is a transfer to ABS-CBN next?

By MJ Marfori, News5

A smile. That was all it took for Marian Rivera to finally end the almost-five-year cold war between her and Karylle. It happened during the recent celebration for German Moreno’s 50th anniversary in showbiz.

Karylle smiled back, and the past and present girlfriends of matinee idol Dingdong Dantes at last found closure to an awkward misunderstanding that neither intended to last for so long.

“Ang saya, sa totoo lang, na wala nang issue. Hindi na kami aloof sa isa’t isa. OK na kami,” Karylle told News5.

“I was really happy na we had that moment kahit papaano. It was a simple gesture but to me it meant a lot,” added the singer-TV host, who has been dating Sponge Cola vocalist Yael Yuzon for some time.

In a separate interview with News5, Marian shared her motivation for making the first move with that conciliatory smile.

“Wala naman naging problema samin ni Karylle. Nagkataon lang na ex niya si Dong and naging boyfriend ko siya. So wala. Nag-smile lang ako sa kanya kasi wala naman talaga ako problema sa kanya e,” she explained.

Dingdong famously broke up with Karylle in early 2008 after starring opposite Marian in GMA’s remake of the Mexican telenovela “Marimar”. Later that year, Karylle made big changes in her career, changing her management from Genesis to Stages and leaving GMA for ABS-CBN.

Marian recently parted ways with long-time manager Popoy Caritativo and signed up with the management outfit of “Eat Bulaga” executive producer Tony Tuviera, who used to handle her modeling career.

The shift has fueled speculation that Marian might jump over to ABS-CBN once her contract with GMA expires. If ever, would Karylle give her a grand Kapamilya welcome?

“From there you can see na maganda ang naging kinalabasan ng lahat [for my career]. Sa kanya? Hindi naman ako management e,” Karylle said with a laugh.

One reason Marian is said to be entertaining the possibility of a change of networks is her closeness to ABS-CBN comedienne Ai-Ai de las Alas, her co-star in the movie “Kung Fu Divas”.

The actress expressed surprise and disappointment over the unfortunate collapse of Ai-Ai’s marriage to Jed Salang just one month after their wedding in Las Vegas.

“Ganun talaga. Mahirap magsalita at mag-judge ng tao. Ang importante alam ni Ate Ai na marami siyang mga kaibigan na nasa likod niya,” she said.

http://www.interaksyon.com/entertain...-abs-cbn-next/

therealmarian
    This nutella rock cookie 🍪 by @abettinnacarlos gave me my extra boost of confidence on the catwalk , while modeling for M Baretto's creation during today's #fashionweek experience. you should try it 👌 http://instagram.com/p/Zu1AP0RCAv/

kalokah.. sana august na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c/o Statusmagonline

M Baretto Holiday 2013

Bаnned by Admіn
    ^effortlessly HOT!

c/o megastyle.ph

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013 - M Barretto

c/o stylebible

c/o PhilippineFashionWeekLive

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy47 View Post
    movie, may bayad yan!

chosss lang!
    hi snoopy