PEx Highlights

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Cool New Smart MyBRO Pocket WIMAX, up to 512kbps @ P499MSF!

New MyBRO Pocket WIMAX, up to 512kbps @ P499MSF with 3GBs Volume Allowance**!

**3GBs Volume Allowance Info:

** Note: Prepaid Volumes/Loads available up to P500 max. via mybro portal, if needed!

http://pldthome.com/home/surf/mybro/mybro-meter/

myBro Plan 499 WiMax Pocket Modem

The new myBro Plan 499 is suitable for basic internet users at home. It allows you to connect to the internet with speeds of up to 512Kbps, and with 3GB monthly volume allowance.

The new myBro Plan 499 is offered via a new device: the WiMax Pocket Modem. Itís chic, easy to use, and very easy to install!

myBro

myBro is a high-speed broadband internet connection for your home that uses the nationwide cellular network of SMART to wirelessly deliver internet service to a familyís PC featuring:

*Affordable Plans and offers:
    For as low as Php499 per month, myBro lets you and your family enjoy unlimited
    wireless broadband internet at home to connect with your loved ones here or abroad

*Reliable network with the widest coverage
    With the power of myBroís reliable network and our nationís widest coverage, families can now have
    access to the internet wherever they are in the Philippines

*Fast Installation within 48 hours
    Enjoy the convenience of myBroís simple and fast installation process 48 hours upon payment.

PLANS:

1) WIMAX @ P499MSF (+ P100/mo. Device Amortization) w/ up to 512kbps speeds/3GBs Usage Allowance**

2) Canopy &/or WIMAX @ P999MSF w/ up to 1Mbps speeds

3) Upgraded Canopy @ P1299MSF w/ up to 2Mbps speeds with PLDT Call All Wireless Landline

For more details & to apply- Requirements : Just PM/ Text/ E-mail ff.:

1. Full Name (First, Middle, Last)
    2. Birthday and Civil Status
    3. Valid ID (Type & Nos.) Note: To follow - Send copy of valid ID and Proof of Billing ASAP
    4. Exact Service Address w/ Nearest Landmark/ Main road
    5. 2 Contact Details (at least 1 CP No. & the other another CP No. &/or Landline No.)
    6. Work Details, if any

Note:
    * Processing/Approval w/n minutes after encoding of needed Data.
    * With FREE Installation of Canopy &/or WIMAX Service w/n 1-2 days after receipt of 1-month advance at any Smart Wireless Center.
    * With Refund if NO Signal/LOS!

For more details and to apply, contact:

RENE BAUTISTA
    0918-2312423 / (02)425-4798
    Res.: (02)846-0895
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Last edited by add616reneb; Mar 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Cool FAQS for Plan 499

FAQs for Plan 499

Is my device WiFi-capable?
    No. The WiMax pocket modem is designed for a single user only.

I ran out of volume, how can I buy additional volume?
    You will automatically be redirected to myBroMeter, our online portal where you may buy additional volume.

Is there a limit as to how many additional volume packages I can avail?
    There is a P500 limit for the total amount of additional volume packages that you may avail. In effect, your credit limit every month is P499 + P500 = P999. You may buy as many additional volume packages as you want, as long as it is within that limit.

I bought several additional volume packages, in what order will these be consumed?
    Your additional volume packages will be consumed on a first in first out basis. Whichever additional volume was bought first, will be consumed first. Your volume will expire, used or not, as long as it surpasses the validity period.

Can I see my usage and buy additional volume even if I'm not at home and even if I don't have the device with me?
    Yes. You may access your account and buy additional volume in myBroMeter anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. Make sure that your device is plugged in to your computer/laptop at home so you can view all the usages you've bought.

Can I buy additional volume even if I still have volume left?
    Yes. Just log in to your account in myBroMeter. The additional volume you bought will be added to remaining volume in your account.

Does the myBroMeter portal consume volume whenever I visit it?
    No, logging into your myBro Meter account does not consume your volume whenever you visit it. However, playing videos while on the pldthome.com website consumes your volume allowance.

I just bought additional volume valid for 10 days, but tomorrow's my cut-off date. What will happen to the volume I just bought?
    It will be carried over to your next month. After you consume this, your monthly volume allowance of 3GB will be consumed next.

I think my device is defective, what should I do?
    Please call *1888 (from your Smart / TNT cellphone), or 672-7277 (from your PLDT landline), or 1-800-10-672-7277 (toll free, from your PLDT landline).

Is there a warranty for my device?
    Yes, it has a one-year replacement warranty.

How will I know what my current balance is?

Can I bring my device outside my home?
    Your device is designed to be used only in your home. We cannot ensure quality internet service if you bring your device out of your home.

How do I charge my device?
    Your device does not need charging. It will automatically turn on once you plug it into your USB drive, and will automatically turn off once you unplug it. DO NOT plug it in a wall socket via an adaptor.

Cool

Up thread only!

Cool

Last edited by add616reneb; Apr 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM.

Cool Abot Kayang Internet Subscription!

Good morning! Sir, malakas po ba ang connection ng mybro 499 dito kasi ako sa rodriguez, rizal? P499 lang ba ito monthly? Thanks in advance sa reply ninyo

Cool

Smart myBro Wireless Home Broadband

myBro is a high-speed broadband internet connection for your home that uses the nationwide cellular network of SMART to wirelessly deliver internet service to a familyís PC featuring:

* Affordable plans and offers
    For as low as Php499 per month or Php 17 per day, myBro lets you and your family enjoy wireless broadband internet at home to connect with your loved ones here or abroad

* Reliable network with the widest coverage
    With the power of myBroís reliable network and our nationís widest coverage, families can now have access to the internet wherever they are in the Philippines

* Fast Installation within 48 hours
    Enjoy the convenience of myBroís simple and fast installation process 48 hours upon payment.

Features and Specifications:

1) Connection: Fixed Wireless
    2) Surfing Hours: Unlimited
    3) Free installation fee
    4) 24 months lock-in period

PLANS:

1) Pocket WIMAX @ P499MSF w/ up to 512kbps speeds and 3GBs Volume Allowance**

**(Note: Add'l. Prepaid Volumes/Loads available up to P500 max. via mybro portal, if needed!)

2) Canopy &/or WIMAX @ P999MSF w/ up to 1Mbps speeds under Re-extended Back to School Promo until June, 30, 2013 with Initial Cash out of only P499 as First month's MSF!

+

3) PLDT Home @ P1299MSF w/ Upgraded Canopy, up to 2Mbps speeds + Wired or Wireless Landline

To apply- Requirements : Just PM/ Text/ E-mail ff.:

1. Full Name (First, Middle, Last)
    2. Birthday and Civil Status
    3. Valid ID (Type & Nos.) Note: To follow - Send copy of valid ID and Proof of Billing ASAP
    4. Exact Service Address w/ Nearest Landmark/ Main road
    5. 2 Contact Details (at least 1 CP No. & the other another CP No. &/or Landline No.)
    6. Work Details, if any

Note:
    * Processing/Approval w/n minutes after encoding of needed Data.
    * With FREE Installation of Canopy &/or WIMAX Service w/n 1-2 days after receipt of 1-month advance at any Smart Wireless Center.
    * With Refund if NO Signal/LOS!

For more details and to apply, contact:

RENE BAUTISTA
    CP: 0918-2312423 CP / Call All: (02)425-4798
    Res.: (02)846-0895
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Cool

Up thread only!

hanggang ilang pc poh ba ang pwede sa mybro wimax

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by akin08 View Post
    hanggang ilang pc poh ba ang pwede sa mybro wimax
    Single user, best but still OK but if connected to Wi-Fi Router, up 3-4 PCs still OK but speed will be affected!