PEx Highlights

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

View Poll Results: How will you rate this year's UAAP Volleyball season so far? (5 highes, 1 lowers)

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll

45 40.91%

24 21.82%

28 25.45%

8 7.27%

5 4.55%
Page 41 of 111 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 91 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by creamx View Post
    Buti pa UST level up. Daming magagandang players.
    sige na nga, para walang magalit...sino naman ang most improved?

Quote Originally Posted by creamx View Post
    Buti pa UST level up. Daming magagandang players.
    agree. tumaas ang average dahil nawala yung humihila pababa ng average nila. lol

medyo bumaba din ang la salle dahil wala na si gumabao at si tiu.

Quote Originally Posted by LimpBwiZit View Post
    agree. tumaas ang average dahil nawala yung humihila pababa ng average nila. lol

medyo bumaba din ang la salle dahil wala na si gumabao at si tiu.
    kung may bumaba at may umakyat ang kagandahan, anong team naman ang nadagdagan ang pagka-pogi? hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by manilaB View Post
    nooooo....

ang sabi ko, malaki ang binaba. meaning, dati hitik sa beauties. may mga ok parin pero di na tulad ng dati.

iba naman yun sa, kahit dati, nega na. hahahahahaha
    syensya na! Hahaha merry xmas ! ☆♡

Quote Originally Posted by manilaB View Post
    kung may bumaba at may umakyat ang kagandahan, anong team naman ang nadagdagan ang pagka-pogi? hahahaha
    Maraming pogi sa DLSU Lady Spikers.

Quote Originally Posted by lyncastro2 View Post
    Maraming pogi sa DLSU Lady Spikers.
    ang alam ko dun, ang pinaka-pogi nila, talo pa ang mga lalaki. ang ganda ng chicks niya. hahaha

I meant to ask where I could find the correct, updated UAAP 76 Women's Volleyball sked, but I see that it's on http://www.pinoyexchange.com/uaap/schedules/.

Quote Originally Posted by foolish heart View Post
    I meant to ask where I could find the correct, updated UAAP 76 Women's Volleyball sked, but I see that it's on http://www.pinoyexchange.com/uaap/schedules/.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid_FEU View Post
    sinong maysabi na mas maraming fans si sharapova kesa kay serena? i think both are beautiful...both are famous too... at kelan naging pangit tignan ang laro kung pangit ang players? seriously? siguro sa mga fantards lang but for those who understand and love the game no matter how the players look during the game for as long as they play really well, they will watch it til its over... makikitid at bobo lang ang nagiisip ng ganun, kelan naging beauty contest ang sports especially volleyball? tang ina namang utak yan oh...
    wala sigurong statistical basis pero mas maraming endorsement si Maria kesa kay Serena, does it say anything?

mmm...di ako follower ng Tennis sa Womens (but i follow Mens, a fan of Djokovic here) pero initially i will be a fan of Sharapova over Williams kasi ganda nya eh haha

ganun lang siguro yung gusto ipoint out ni Limp, in a way nakakahakot
    talaga ng supporters yung mga attractive players sa mga peepz na di naman nila 1st love ang Volleyball
    and RAD, Gumabao and Ho really plays a big part in Volleyball's abrupt evident rise to fame... sad reality,but true....pero eventually alam ko naman maaapreciate din nila yung skills

di naman sa pangit,, di lang kaaya aya masyado sa TV...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricLambo View Post
    mmm...di ako follower ng Tennis sa Womens (but i follow Mens, a fan of Djokovic here) pero initially i will be a fan of Sharapova over Williams kasi ganda nya eh haha

ganun lang siguro yung gusto ipoint out ni Limp, in a way nakakahakot
    talaga ng supporters yung mga attractive players sa mga peepz na di naman nila 1st love ang Volleyball
    and RAD, Gumabao and Ho really plays a big part in Volleyball's abrupt evident rise to fame... sad reality,but true....pero eventually alam ko naman maaapreciate din nila yung skills
    tama. i think the beauty contest and drama on the side are a severable dimension of the tournament. kung i-associate yun sa actual na laro ng players, iyon ang foul. wala namang ganung ginawa si Limp. usapang hotness lang lahat. and in relation to the topic at hand, ang ganda nung buttt nung libero nung isa sa nanalong teams kanina. hehehehe

Invictus Emeritus HenryjKAPAMILYA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryjKAPAMILYA View Post
    All teams have played already and from their game, we can somehow gauge how will one do against another.
    Here's my take:

DLSU practically is still the team to beat. It negates offense-loaded game of teams like Ateneo, Adamson, UST and FEU. The only team that can match them is NU, a team with both offense and defense (blocking) and especially consideriing they do a lot of quick and combination plays.

Ateneo, Adamson and UST are almost of the same caliber and perhaps FEU after coming with two potentially promising rookies in Pons and that middle attacker.

UE and UP as usual will still be in the bottom.

FORECAST:
    Best/Worst Case

DLSU 14-0/12-2
    NU 14-0/10-4
    Adamson 12-2/8-6
    Ateneo 11-3/6-8
    UST 11-3/6-8
    FEU 10-4/4-10
    UP 2-12/0-14
    UE 2-12/0-14

FEARLESS:
    DLSU 14-0
    NU 11-3
    Adamson 8-6
    Ateneo 8-6

UST 7-7
    FEU 6-8
    UP 2-12
    UE 0-14

Dlsu
    nu
    admu
    adu/ust
    feu
    up
    ue

How can people be so shallow? My goodness...

My Final 4 Prediction
    - DLSU
    - NU
    - FEU
    - ADMU

Most Improved: UP

Pero maaga pa, sana makanda labo labo...

16. Advertisement

Prediction after the first round:

DLSU
    NU
    ADMU
    AdU
    FEU
    UST
    UP
    UE

DLSU and NU will cancel each other out, the best attacking team vs the blocking team. I still have a gut feeling that NU will get the W from DLSU this coming Wednesday. Patas-patas lang ang ADMU, AdU at FEU but ADMU is Alyssa de Manila kaya nilagay ko sila sa 3rd. UP and FEU are the darkhorses of the season, although FEU has greater chances to make upsets. As for UST, wala akong masabi, tinambakan eh. Go UE!

Famous Internet Celebrity! __bahay__kubo__'s Avatar
    here's a "prediction" that is not related to game and team analyses: the possibility of UAAP volleyball making a comeback to big venues such as MOA Arena and Araneta Coliseum will depend on the performance of the teams with the biggest fan bases, namely ADMU, DLSU and UST, and how much ABS-CBN and the media will hype things up.

any Final Four or Finals series that will involve any one or two among ADMU, DLSU and UST will mean more people watching the games live. such a scenario will also mean ABS-CBN and the media hyping things up, especially "rivalries" such as ADMU-DLSU and DLSU-UST. when that happens, expect the venue to shift from The Arena in San Juan to either MOA Arena or Araneta Coliseum and UAAP again raking in huge income out of ticket sales.

otherwise, the games- elimination round, Final Four and Finals- will stay at The Arena in San Juan and there will be no need for ABS-CBN and the media to resort to hyping.

DLSU vs NU tomorrow na.. Ang pinaka aabangan na match.

wala pa bang official thread? 12/11/2013 - DLSU vs NU - UAAP Season 76 Women's Volleyball admins?

Quote Originally Posted by Castaspella View Post
    DLSU vs NU tomorrow na.. Ang pinaka aabangan na match.
    Sana magandang laban ang mapanood ko! di gaya ng laban ng DLSU sa UST last sunday!

Page 41 of 111 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 91 ... LastLast