Karla Fuertez @KC_Fuertez
VIDEO: Celiam Scenes [March 15] https://vimeo.com/61891449
'Tomorrowland' isn't perfect, but the fantasy world is still beautiful and fun to see. Read more in our movie review here.read more
Best player of the game Jet Chang scored 25 points and grabbed 6 rebounds to lead Kia to their third win of the conference.read more
This week, we move to part two of our college-to-pros feature and name the greatest PBA players who came out of the NCAA.read more
Do you want to be on top? Join the Top Model Quiz Night hosted by Hyda (hydrangea) Banks. Pins and bragging rights are on the line!read more
Oha! Akala niyo ABS lang ang may remake? Syempre hindi magpapatalo si Chelsey at Merly!read more
Dyosa ng Kagandahan (FINAL 20)
sino ang tunay na Dyosa ng Kagandahan??? VOTE FOR KIM! Thank you
to vote, click LIKE and SHARE the photo of your choice, and COMMENT...
LIKE/ SHARE/ COMMENT - 1 pt
vote ends until April 15
Best Loveteam/Couple for 2013. Vote for KimXi. Thank you
Voting Ends on March 17, 2013!
*Only LIKES are counted
KIM/XIAN NEEDS MORE LIKES IN THIS POLL!
Please KEEP ON CAMPAIGNING FOR MORE LIKES for
KIM & XIAN!
Sa hindi pa naka-LIKE, SUGOD NA, PLEASE!!!
Please click on the link or on the photo to go to the
poll page and LIKE the photo there. Voting will end
today March 17 PI time. Thanks. God bless.
Top 100 Philippine Artists of 2012 2nd Official Update and Rankings; Kim Chiu and Xian Lim Are Back-to-Back On the Top 2 Spots!
MARCH 17, 2013 BY ENTERVREXWORLD
Kapamilya stars dominate 2nd Update and Rankings of Top 100 Philippine Artists 2012 headlining Ina, Kapatid, Anak lead stars Kim Chiu and Xian Lim on the top two spots!
While Kapamilya talents are making their waves on the Top 10 list, Kapuso actresses Marian Rivera, Kris Bernal and Barbie Forteza are striving on their respective posts at rank 18th, 22nd and 25th respectively. Erich Gonzales is the highest climber for this update from 41st to 33rd while the plunger is Richard Yap from 36th to 41st.
Here’s a quick look of the Top 25 as of this moment:
1. Kim Chiu
2. Xian Lim
3. Julia Montes
4. Daniel Padilla
5. Vilma Santos
6. Enrique Gil
7. Pamu Pamorada
8. Kathryn Bernardo
9. Sam Milby
10. Vice Ganda
11. Kris Aquino
13. Bianca Gonzales
14. Shaina Magdayao
15. Xyriel Manabat
16. Karen Reyes
17. Myrtle Sarrosa
18. Marian Rivera (GMA)
19. Yves Flores
20. Angel Locsin
21. Maja Salvador
22. Kris Bernal (GMA)
23. Judy Ann Santos
24. Devon Seron
25. Barbie Forteza (GMA)
and Except Kris, Barbie and Marian, the rest in the Top 25 are from ABS-CBN Network.
Our fourth year of counting the top 100 brightest stars in the Philippines has come to narrow down into 50 celebrities to whom the netizens voted as they believed that their idols deserve a spot in our annual Top 100 Philippine Artists of 2012!
kim's acting has improved by leaps and bounds from when she started in showbiz. i am amazed by how versatile she was with dramatic scenes, such as when their house was being demolished in one of the earlier ika episodes, to how she handles with equal ease the comic scenes, such as last friday's episode where she couldn't sleep because of liam.
judging by the boardroom scene last thursday/friday, i think it was actually kim who overshadowed ex-bff.. the way ex-bff delivered her lines were way overboard, not just in her pronunciation and enunciation of the english language (which most of us agree is quite terrible and unpleasant to the ear), but also on how she expressed her emotions.. kim's acting, on the other hand, was "sakto lang".. the writer might have denied her a good script as others have pointed out, but she delivered her material in the best possible way.. that to me is great acting
Calling all KimXi. Now is the time to re- unite once again to ensure KimXi wins the Best Loveteam poll. Poll ends today (March 17) and KimXi's 1000 lead is down to 6. Please vote then gather people to vote for them.
Sorry I can't lost link. I am only using CP right now. If someone could pls post the link, it'll be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Utang na loob mga kimxis,.power vote na tayo,.humahabol mga cocojam fans,.
Repost... A solicitation from Team KimXi - Time, Talent, Treasure or in Kind - for Team KimXi Community Outreach -2013
Mga fellow KimXis...ang daming HAPPINESS and LOVE ang naishare ng ating fave couple, Kim and Xian to us, their fans!
In thanksgiving to our dear God for all good things happening when the year of New Beginnings of 2013 started - from the Post Christmas celeb of Xian with Kim and Chius in Subic to the unprecedented invitation for Xian to spend New Year with the Chiu family;
from the blessing in disguise na revelation of true colors, to the love and concern shown by Xian towards Kim in her fearless response to a paparazzi question regarding the exbff, exbf fiasco;
to the IKA Book 2 Presscon where Remate Editor extolled the beauty and virtues, to him and to us all, ang napakaganda at nagiisang Kim Chiu and his critical question of, "Are you in love with your very handsome seatmate, Xian Lim?"...
to the Sinulog festival and the glorious bonding seen and photographed by countless cameras, vids; to the latest Dinagyang Festival and again the trending of Kim Chiu and Kim Chiu Rocks Dinagyang while Xian was with his Mint eking his own living and getting some rest and recreation with his surrogate family the ApuySys...to the sighting after Kim's quick exit from ASAP and the resulting dinner somewhere...
yes, we count our KimXi blessings and as we do, we also spend time to reflect on sharing our own blessings with the poor and the downtrodden of our dear kababayans in the name of our group, Team KimXi...
as we ride the crest of KimXi joy, let us also have it in our hearts, for those of us who are able and willing, to share from our pocketbook any amount, large or small;
as the relief and pleasure we receive from browsing our pex, FB, twitter regarding the lives and loves of our Kim and Xian, drive away the blues, the wrinkles, the virus and bacteria from our system drowned by the endorphins released by heightened joy and laughter as we communicate with one another the itty bitty KimXi doings that delight our KimXi hearts keeping us healthy and well with the stronger immune system strengthened by laughter which is still the best medicine, we preserve our health, our beauty and in thanksgiving share a portion to some who have less in life!
If you are still with me after that long intro which are all so true, permit me to tell you what Mommy Evs and JP have tasked me to do. They have tasked me to tell you that our Team KimXi have the following projects to do for the year, 2013:
1. Outreach to the Aetas (first done in 2012 - pics of event to follow); Community Outreach made 2-01-13 headed by Mommy Evs with JP Bernardo, Mich(Kimlilitz), Selle and Bea_Jane.
2. Bahay Ampunan;
3. Birthday gifts to some significant people : Ate Haidz (Kimmy's make-up artist) and Gidget de la Cuesta (Xian's handler).
4. Feeding Program on 2-19-13 in support of Kim's franchise of Julie's Bakeshop grand opening. Members present in the grand opening will purchase breads to be used in the feeding program later in the day.
JP is acting as Treasurer and will render accounting of funds received and disbursed (per Mommy Evs) of funds which will be channeled through Mommy Evs account which JP will provide to those who will respond to this humble solicitation with their KimXi pledges.
Permit me to also mention that this worthwhile undertaking is really admirable as we, KimXis, who admire Kim and Xian are actually wanting to put out some message out there that we are not only here for our own pleasure but to also reach out to those who don't have the same access we have into computers, those who cannot even buy a pair of slippers or new clothes since they don't even have enough food to put on the table.
This is a reality that a lot of our kababayans are undergoing on a daily basis especially with the indigenous people of the Philippines, the Aetas. We are just going to lift a little of their burden Pordalab of God and KimXi and our poor kababayans!
From what I know of the Bahay Ampunan, the one that Kim gave to once, that same house was just subsisting on the charity of generous people like Kim and soon us, KimXis for the supplies they use for the abandoned babies they care for.
We have heard of Kimmy having bundles of foodstuff and supplies she prepares or have her household prepare for her which she distributes on weeknights to people she and her household meet in the streets...and she has been doing this religiously without press or fanfare and today I just saw a comment of her sharing or opening her gate to her neighbors in need of water...a tall gate usually keeps people away, she opens hers...a little thing which is recorded as a big thing in the eyes of God...we wouldn't have known about it if this lady did not make a comment on her IG.
Let us then be generous! God can never be outdone in His generosity. Kimmy's birthday is on April 19th and Xian's own on July 12th and of course there's the movie that will have us do BS. Let us therefore be proactive and identify who and what are our pledges for.
Meanwhile our urgent ones or chronologically first are the ones listed above. Anyone interested to make a pledge just please say so (there is no suggested amount - just what you can afford and wish to give, thanks much. God is good all the time! Thank you my dear KimXis and apologize for the long read! Lurkers are encouraged to join. Let us be one in our charities too!
Pledges: Pls. update this as you write your own name. Fellow KimXis, pls. add in your name if you wish to join in any way, shape or form. Thanks.
1. Gutsy - Pledged amount remitted to Mommy Evs 1-30-13 Mlatime. MommyEvs advised.
2. Iampurple Minnie - PLedged amount already remitted to Mommy Evs per Minnie 1-29-13. MommyEvs informed.. Will dep the pledge for the feeding program on 02-19-13 to mommy evs on Monday, 02-18-13 - confirmed by mommy evs. Additional pledges for Kim's birthday/Movie.
3. Mylene1 - Pledge - Treasures for orphanage outreach and BS.
4. Mrs. Woods - Pledged amount remitted to Mommy per Twit DM by Mrs. Woods.
5. bea_jane - My time - available po ako 2PM onwards ng Mon-Thurs, then all day Fri-Sun. If you need my help with anything, inform me lang po. I have a couple of bags, clothes and some toys and children's book that I can give. And I already asked my friends if they want to give out stuffs. Pledge time for 2/19 feeding program.... Will coordinate this with JP.
6. tisoymomsie - Pledged amount sent Thurs (Phil. time) - needing acknowledgment from JP/Mommy Evs. (Req. for acknowledgment relayed);
; additional pledge from Kim and Xian's bdays
7. cebuanangoldie - to be personally given to Mommy Evs.
8. xiankimlimuy - Pledged amount sent March - for Kim's birthday. (Banking details given). Amount deposited - waiting acknowledgement from Mommy Evs.
9. tessie11 - (your request relayed through Mommy Evs for JP tdy. 1-30-13 U.S. time) Pledge Treasure for Community Outreach made 2-02-13.
10. Maevel2002 - March, 2013 for Kim's birthday; succeeding pledges for Xian's Bday and KimXi movie.
11. Nayumi - Pledge (s) - March, 2013. (Kim's birthday(?) or movie BS(?)
Quite noteworthy is Bea_Jane's participation (pls read her BTS on it) in the Community Outreach to the Aetas, 2-01-13 with Team KimXi. Many thanks Bea_Jane and to Mommy Evs, JP Bernardo, Mich and Selle for the huge effort! You make Team KimXi as well as Kim and Xian proud!
Our next project will be a charity visit to the Bahay Ampunan; will update on details soon as made available by Mommy Evs. Our solicitation is ongoing for the succeeding projects , please note birthdays of our fave couple Kim and Xian and the Block Screening and support for their first movie together.
Will also update you on the birthday gifts for Ate Haidz (Kimmy's make-up artist) and Xian's handler Gidget DC.
12. TravelPrincess - Pledge - Time, Talent and Treasure for the next Charity/Community Outreach. Pledge for the feeding program on 02/19/13 to be deposited 02/18. - confirmed by mommy evs
13. KimZime - Pledge - Treasure for next Community Outreach.
14. Crissyelda - Pledge - Time and Talent for the next Community Outreach.
15. Mika - Pledge -Treasure for next Community Outreach.
16. jazz224 - Pledge- remitted to acct of mommy evs. Will coordinate with her includes Kim's bday pledge. - confirmed by mommy evs. Additional pledge for BS and Xian's bday.
17. tulip0419 - pledge for the kimxi movie
18. @jns_confessions from tweetlandia... details of mommy evs provided - Pledge - for Feeding Program 2-19-13 - will dep tomorro.
19. Reflection15 - treasure for BS
KimXis, please read through the list and if you have made your pledge and don't find your name or if it's there and you may wish to add, kindly please advise. Thanks much!
Last edited by CindyM; Mar 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
KIM,, XIAN,, KIMXIS
ASAP ABS-CBN @ASAPOFFICIAL
KUNG IKAW ang papipiliin, sino ang POPable mo? Rayver? Xian? Enchong? Gerald? ASAP POPABLES mamaya sa #ASAPSummer!
TINATANONG PA BA YAN!!?????
hello everyone!!!good noon po!!!
ano po ang latest sa Kimxi???nasa ASAP po ba sila today???
Spiel: Robi,, Nikki, Iya, Kathryn,, our XIAN!!!! summer attire
Intro prod : GARY, ZSA, ZSA, MARTIN,,
GE, ENCHONG, ECHO, PIOLO,
ROBI, XAM C., KATHRYN, ELLA,
LAHAT NA SILA ON STAGE!!!
MARTIN,, KAPAMILYA CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT!!
GARYl DAMANG DAMA NATIN...
THE BEST SUMMER EVER....
VID CLIP,, KAPAMILYA SUMMER STATION ID ...