PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: FEU Outmuscles La Salle, Claim #2 Seed

The FEU Tamaraws secured the #2 seed in the Final Four after beating the DLSU Green Archers, 65-60.

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

The Naked Truth Scene Stealers

Here are some clear runway winners people are talking about in the recently held Bench fashion show, The Naked Truth.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Wish I Was Here

Joey King breaks out in her role in a pretty decent dramedy, Wish I Was Here.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Books Final Four Slot

Bong Galanza blew a chance to win it for UE in the dying seconds of the game, failing to secure a comeback win. National U came out as victors, 51-49.

read more

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyPaw View Post
    Hindi po kelangan may insurance background. I for one got in, at madami pang iba. They would tell you naman kasi na mag research about the company and the post you're applying for, lalo na pag wala ka insurance background. As long as you show interest and a willingness to learn, makakapasok ka.

This company has been around since 1886. They're now in 52 countries and in the PH, yung hiring nila e for a pioneer business. Sobrang promising. Hindo ako nagsisi sa pag apply ko dito.

For now, employee referral na ang preferred nila. PM me kung gusto nya, bigay na rin ako ng tips.

*hiring for back office and analyst posts to start on April

Hi, kindly provide the basic salary range and the HMO, how many dependents ang free? Ano pa po additional incentives? Thank you very much.

Hi Barry i did apply in JC last week for Back office position in QBE. I'm still waiting for your call for my final interview. i really want this job. thanks

Hindi po kelangan may insurance background. I for one got in, at madami pang iba. They would tell you naman kasi na mag research about the company and the post you're applying for, lalo na pag wala ka insurance background. As long as you show interest and a willingness to learn, makakapasok ka.

This company has been around since 1886. They're now in 52 countries and in the PH, yung hiring nila e for a pioneer business. Sobrang promising. Hindo ako nagsisi sa pag apply ko dito.

For now, employee referral na ang preferred nila. PM me kung gusto nya, bigay na rin ako ng tips.

*hiring for back office and analyst posts to start on April
    Hi KittyPaw. Sent you a PM.

thanks in advance. Godbless!

Quote Originally Posted by scema018 View Post
    April ano ang start date? nagtry ako pero wala naman feedback. magttxt na lang daw
    Kelan ka po nag try and how did you course through your application?

Quote Originally Posted by EnochGabe View Post
    Hi, kindly provide the basic salary range and the HMO, how many dependents ang free? Ano pa po additional incentives? Thank you very much.

Hello

Basic salary range would depend on the job role and the division you are under. Right now we are hiring for:

Claims Processing (80% Voice, 20% paperwork)
    E-business (electronic data processing)
    Insurance Processing (Non-voice)
    Insurance Underwriting (Back office: 20% voice, 80% non-voice)

..at madami pa po iba, I will get an update from our Recruitment team tomorrow as to the current openings we have.

Send me an email nlang at guezti@yahoo.com

Replied to all PMs, pero mas mabuti po kung mag email nlang kayo sakin for any questions. Mabilis kasi mapuno inbox dito..

I was hired March 18 at batch 2 ako ngayon. Ganun ka pioneer ang LOB-- and very, very promising.

My email is, guezti@yahoo.com

Hi KittyPaw i sent you an email. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. - babtamisen@gmail.com

Kelan ka po nag try and how did you course through your application?
    Last two weeks, pinagexam lang ako sa math then interview ang sabi tatawag na lang for another set of interview or exam.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaylopez View Post
    yeah siya nga. the HR interview was very nice pero yung manager talaga pero unprofessional kaya it doesnt give a good reflection sa company. I was really interested in joining until she interviewed me - nawalan nako ng interest kung siya din magiging manager

huh? bakit? ano ba ginawa nya? nakakatakot.. mukang sa kanya ako mag rereport lols

Hi kitty paw, nag start na ba yung for april onboarding? TIA for the info

Employee Referral

If you match the job requirements
    Get a call immediately!
    Urgent hiring for Claims Analysts
    text Complete Name, Contact Number
    & Email Address to 0917755000

To get an immediate response just text me as I may not be able to reply here on pex right away.

Cheers!
    Last edited by cursed_2010; Apr 11, 2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: ERP

hi, anong mga positions ang open for QBE? meron bang IT positions?

Hello po pa send naman po details panu po mag a apply rhenrymar@gmail.com

Banned by Admin
    Just in case you are interested...

Infor (formerly known as Lawson) is hiring - openings are for:
    - Dev (Java, .Net, C#, C++, etc.)
    - Quality Analysts (Associate and Base Level)
    - Info Developers or Technical writers
    - Business Analysts
    - Professional Services - Consultants

Feel free to send resumes, so I can forward this to the HR - resumeforhr129@gmail.com

Other open positions are posted here:
    http://myportal.infor.com/hr/careers/

Thanks!

Note: Opening is for PH office located in Fort, Taguig City

For interview tomorrow. Any tips?

got a call from a girl i think shes from john clements. she said that theyre very strict when it comes to qualifications. you have to have at least 1 yr CSR experience. i handled purely tech accounts no CSR background. she said that she will forward my application to her boss. i never received any callbacks. is there still any possibilities that my application be reconsidered? i really want a dayshift/midshift sched. so tired of GY

Bigaon ever...
    I will start working here in less than 2 weeks. How's the culture at QBE?

Any alternative transport going to Net Cube aside from the BGC bus? How much is cab fare from EDSA-Ayala (just in case there are no available buses)? Thanks.

Hi pwede ba walk in dito? Plan ko sana mgapply bukas.

hi im interested to do back office job na day shift.. is there still an opening at qbe? please give details. thanks =)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast