Denver Nuggets Thread: White Gold | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... Last

Denver Nuggets Thread: White Gold

Parang walang thread sa team na to, so gagawan ko nalang.

2nd best home record in the NBA.

My man crush btw.

9 Game winning streak.

Tomorrow, they'll face my Boston Celtics.

Banned by Admin
    NBA: Nuggets stretch win streak to nine games
    February 10, 2013 11:36am

It was a battle of young gun point guards, as Ty Lawson (L) faced off against Kyrie Irving. Aaron Josefczyk / REUTERS

The Denver Nuggets have continued their sparkling form with a 111-103 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday (Sunday, PHL time), extending their winning streak to nine games.

[Related: Nuggets tame Bulls for eighth straight win]

Denver have averaged 114.6 points per game during the streak to move to 33-18, and fourth overall in the Western Conference.

The nine games are the longest streak for Denver since winning 10 on the trot in 2005.

Danilo Gallinari led the Nuggets with 19 points and nine rebounds while Kenneth Faried scored 17 points and added seven rebounds.

Eight of Denver's nine players scored in double figures in a great team effort.

Denver have been near unstoppable at home with a 22-3 record but have been criticized for their inability to lift on the road. The win in Cleveland pushed them to 11-15 away from home.

"It was a very important win for us," Faried told reporters

"A lot of people say we go in a slump once we get on the road, we're not going to have that energy, that motivation to run, that focus we have at home but tonight we proved that wrong.

"But we have another one tomorrow we have to worry about against a great Boston team that's playing wonderful."

Kyrie Irving produced a game high 26 points and added seven assists while Alonzo Gee added 20 points for the Cavaliers, who had been seeking their fourth successive win but the loss dropped them to 16-35. - Reuters

source: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...-to-nine-games

Good game nuggets.

D. Ainge I Lab u na nga! bathousai's Avatar
    streak ends at 9........the other at 7, onwards!!!

Great Game Denver.
    This team really earned my respect.
    Lawson is a really good PG, he can score in so many ways.
    And Faried is absolutely amazing. Pure hustle, he never gives up on the ball.

since nasira na ang Memphis Basketball.... eto ang bet ko sa West na makaka-upset sa Playoffs...my darkhorse.... ang lupit ni Kenneth Faried.. di mo akalain na ganon ang laro nun... ganung player ang kailang ng Lakers eh...

The Nuggets are probably my favorite team from the West along with the Clippers (yeah, nakiki-ride ako. LOL!).

They were featured in The Association and the philosophy of coach George Karl is to get a good set of players than rely on one or two star players. And this is what we see with the present Nuggets team. Wala silang go-to guy that they rely on for each and every clutch situation. But they have players who step up depending on the situation like Ty Lawson, Gallinari and even Iguodala. Faried is a monster and McGee continues to be an enigma: he's good when he's good and he's awful when he's bad.

They'll make noise for sure come playoffs. But they will not beat the teams like Spurs, Thunder or even the Clippers in a 7 game series.

They're like a poor man's OKC, they need a superstar.

Good game, 3ple OT.

The Manimal = Kmart? haha

The Manimal = Abueva IMO hehe

Overshadowed by the Heat's winning streak but the Nuggets own current 11-game winning streak (+ top-2 home record) is also impressive!

I know it's a long shot to beat the likes of the Spurs or OKC but there's some part of me wishing for a Heat-Nuggets Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Objection View Post
    sheeet McGee in the Finals
    Big Daddy Shaq would be proud.

They're flying under everyone's radar right now. If it wasnt for their bad start they might be #1 in the west. Still i dont think they can make the finals. All though i would love for a team with no superstar to be successful (a big FU to those superteams), not having a superstar = no special treatment from the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by deronwilliams08 View Post
    They're flying under everyone's radar right now. If it wasnt for their bad start they might be #1 in the west. Still i dont think they can make the finals. All though i would love for a team with no superstar to be successful (a big FU to those superteams), not having a superstar = no special treatment from the refs.
    hmm, they're like, this season's Detroit Pistons of 2004?

Harmony–Seeking Idealist AccIdPEx's Avatar
    13 game winning streak na pala ang Denver, may chance pa silang maging No.3

Denver OKC series will be an explosive series.

^ yeah.. I don't count the regular season games.... iba na kapag playoffs.. dikdikan kapag OKC at Denver naglaban.... kung may Ibaka ang OKC may Manimal ang Denver.. ang X-Factor ng Denver eh si McGee....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... Last