PEx Highlights

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Boots Ginebra From Playoffs

Jayson Castro tallied 23 points and 5 assists to power TNT past Ginebra, 83-67. Check out our complete gallery here!

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

Page 4 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    TEAM KIMXI CHRISTMAS PARTY BATCH 1

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 04:50 PM.

cto to teamkimxi
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 04:58 PM.

TEAM KIMXI CHRISTMAS PARTY BATCH 2

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:01 PM.

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:05 PM.

(c) Team KIMXI
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM.

(c) Team Kimxi
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Credits to all the owner of the pic
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM.

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

thank you KCG for the Pictures

CTO
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM.

reserved 10

reserved 11

reserved 12

Balik Haduan Team KimXi Outreach Program

thank you sa mga nagbigay
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:20 PM.

Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:23 PM.

IKA TAPING VISIT Feb. 1, 2013

cto katg
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:27 PM.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeeNayumi View Post
    http://www.principality-hutt-river.com/images/Updated.gif
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...b2woo1_500.jpg
    Code:
    JANUARY
    10-ksychiutumblr
    11-sambuddy_dengel
    11-shakeymae
    11-loissenicole
    12-ninavenvinzie
    17-jheanrhose
    20-paul1912
    21-Stevhia
    25-mrswoods
    26-jenjenjen
    30-itsmeenayumi

FEBRUARY
    2-alexanetteg
    2-bubbachen
    4-jenpot
    7-207hannzy
    9-Khasmir
    9-kimzime
    15-cullenblood17
    18 - melsky 
    28-mardz28

MARCH
    1-chasy_mutya
    2-akosiCHARbelle
    5-zeri
    6-coloredstraw
    10-rsvph
    11- lhaynette 
    12- chacri08
    14-Ceryl14
    15-u_3voL
    15-mizzahsalamo15
    17-bjing17
    19-KISSYLICIOUS19
    22-angel_scha
    23-emilychristie23

APRIL
    5 - KV22
    10-babyblue19
    10-riricaress
    14-sammyjusa
    19- Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu  (MRS WU)
    22-zippy16
    25-zachary0425
    29-katenicole
    29-aprilglove8

MAY
    4-bhing349
    8-maridev08
    8-pammy32
    10-eilyn
    15-Reflection15
    15. JaneDarcy
    18-gracyche
    20-taurusgirl20
    23- xiaki
    24- meankho
    25-Zarahkx
    30-xsticher

JUNE
    1-jmarie06
    19- jujubizzle
    19-camiaciara
    23-K2XLove 
    30-XianKimLimUY
    30-kimxiliessthan3 

JULY
    1-jaydeen
    1-rocier01
    3-njdro3
    8-flosdelavega
    12-Alexander Xian Cruz Lim Uy (MR.WU)
    12. mira_donna
    14-honey_lynn
    16-abendintheroad
    17-jm71788
    19-pampyla
    23- babyblues723
    23-mae23md
    24. teristimewa
    24-teristimewa
    26. @pounds26
    28 –dolphincharm
    29-maevel2002
    30-mikeva

AUGUST
    1-friguskix
    5-farahh_sea
    7- angelafrica18 
    12- xkzian 
    12- bea_jane128
    14-kimxiaddict
    20-mbeane
    20-anndpat
    23-jayrhin
    23-francespice
    28-purplemee15
    29-mabz_RN
    30-emcullen143
    31-ermc

SEPTEMBER
    01-mah09
    01-joefred
    06-amytibelle
    06-julia 6
    08-ramp_gazel23
    10- greenmangofringe
    15- jud marie 
    17-mumondrun
    17-High voltage
    18. GCatungal
    23- siberianhuskies
    25-labskokimxi
    26-mstetsky_v
    30. boarlene0930

OCTOBER
    3-iwantgem 
    13-erika_13
    15-Ladybug88
    27-iamsuperjoi
    30- bing@53 

NOVEMBER
    1-mvlyn
    3-sisisa	
    4-jheoyz
    5-iamchinyl
    20-sikcute
    26-mkatem26
    29-iamPurpleMinnie 
    29-CindyM 
    30-JgreyJ

DECEMBER
    4-s00ri
    5-trikielite
    8-alesha432
    7-aherel
    11-istariray_cass
    12-yahsahs 
    12-lbc1212
    12-babytots
    12- lessthanthreekx
    15- KimChiuLim
    31- Stefi@17_KIMXI
    June 16 - zelwen

Repost... A solicitation from Team KimXi - Time, Talent, Treasure or in Kind - for Team KimXi Community Outreach -2013

Mga fellow KimXis...ang daming HAPPINESS and LOVE ang naishare ng ating fave couple, Kim and Xian to us, their fans!

In thanksgiving to our dear God for all good things happening when the year of New Beginnings of 2013 started - from the Post Christmas celeb of Xian with Kim and Chius in Subic to the unprecedented invitation for Xian to spend New Year with the Chiu family;

from the blessing in disguise na revelation of true colors, to the love and concern shown by Xian towards Kim in her fearless response to a paparazzi question regarding the exbff, exbf fiasco;

to the IKA Book 2 Presscon where Remate Editor extolled the beauty and virtues, to him and to us all, ang napakaganda at nagiisang Kim Chiu and his critical question of, "Are you in love with your very handsome seatmate, Xian Lim?"...

to the Sinulog festival and the glorious bonding seen and photographed by countless cameras, vids; to the latest Dinagyang Festival and again the trending of Kim Chiu and Kim Chiu Rocks Dinagyang while Xian was with his Mint eking his own living and getting some rest and recreation with his surrogate family the ApuySys...to the sighting after Kim's quick exit from ASAP and the resulting dinner somewhere...

yes, we count our KimXi blessings and as we do, we also spend time to reflect on sharing our own blessings with the poor and the downtrodden of our dear kababayans in the name of our group, Team KimXi...

as we ride the crest of KimXi joy, let us also have it in our hearts, for those of us who are able and willing, to share from our pocketbook any amount, large or small;

as the relief and pleasure we receive from browsing our pex, FB, twitter regarding the lives and loves of our Kim and Xian, drive away the blues, the wrinkles, the virus and bacteria from our system drowned by the endorphins released by heightened joy and laughter as we communicate with one another the itty bitty KimXi doings that delight our KimXi hearts keeping us healthy and well with the stronger immune system strengthened by laughter which is still the best medicine, we preserve our health, our beauty and in thanksgiving share a portion to some who have less in life!

If you are still with me after that long intro which are all so true, permit me to tell you what Mommy Evs and JP have tasked me to do. They have tasked me to tell you that our Team KimXi have the following projects to do for the year, 2013:

1. Outreach to the Aetas (first done in 2012 - pics of event to follow); Community Outreach made 2-01-13 headed by Mommy Evs with JP Bernardo, Mich(Kimlilitz), Selle and Bea_Jane.

2. Bahay Ampunan;

3. Birthday gifts to some significant people : Ate Haidz (Kimmy's make-up artist) and Gidget de la Cuesta (Xian's handler).

JP is acting as Treasurer and will render accounting of funds received and disbursed (per Mommy Evs) of funds which will be channeled through Mommy Evs account which JP will provide to those who will respond to this humble solicitation with their KimXi pledges.

Permit me to also mention that this worthwhile undertaking is really admirable as we, KimXis, who admire Kim and Xian are actually wanting to put out some message out there that we are not only here for our own pleasure but to also reach out to those who don't have the same access we have into computers, those who cannot even buy a pair of slippers or new clothes since they don't even have enough food to put on the table.

This is a reality that a lot of our kababayans are undergoing on a daily basis especially with the indigenous people of the Philippines, the Aetas. We are just going to lift a little of their burden Pordalab of God and KimXi and our poor kababayans!

From what I know of the Bahay Ampunan, the one that Kim gave to once, that same house was just subsisting on the charity of generous people like Kim and soon us, KimXis for the supplies they use for the abandoned babies they care for.

We have heard of Kimmy having bundles of foodstuff and supplies she prepares or have her household prepare for her which she distributes on weeknights to people she and her household meet in the streets...and she has been doing this religiously without press or fanfare and today I just saw a comment of her sharing or opening her gate to her neighbors in need of water...a tall gate usually keeps people away, she opens hers...a little thing which is recorded as a big thing in the eyes of God...we wouldn't have known about it if this lady did not make a comment on her IG.

Let us then be generous! God can never be outdone in His generosity. Kimmy's birthday is on April 19th and Xian's own on July 12th and of course there's the movie that will have us do BS. Let us therefore be proactive and identify who and what are our pledges for.

Meanwhile our urgent ones or chronologically first are the ones listed above. Anyone interested to make a pledge just please say so (there is no suggested amount - just what you can afford and wish to give, thanks much. God is good all the time! Thank you my dear KimXis and apologize for the long read! Lurkers are encouraged to join. Let us be one in our charities too!

Pledges: Pls. update this as you write your own name. Fellow KimXis, pls. add in your name if you wish to join in any way, shape or form. Thanks.

1. Gutsy - Pledged amount remitted to Mommy Evs 1-30-13 Mlatime. MommyEvs advised.

2. Iampurple Minnie - PLedged amount already remitted to Mommy Evs per Minnie 1-29-13. MommyEvs informed. Additional pledges for Kim's birthday/Movie.

3. Mylene1 -

4. Mrs. Woods - Pledged amount remitted to Mommy per Twit DM by Mrs. Woods.

5. bea_jane - My time - available po ako 2PM onwards ng Mon-Thurs, then all day Fri-Sun. If you need my help with anything, inform me lang po. I have a couple of bags, clothes and some toys and children's book that I can give. And I already asked my friends if they want to give out stuffs.

6. tisoymomsie - Pledged amount sent Thurs (Phil. time) - needing acknowledgment from JP/Mommy Evs. (Req. for acknowledgment relayed);

7. cebuanangoldie - to be personally given to Mommy Evs.

8. xiankimlimuy - Pledged amount to be sent March - for Kim's birthday. (Banking details given)

9. tessie11 - (your request relayed through Mommy Evs for JP tdy. 1-30-13 U.S. time)

10. Maevel2002 - March, 2013 for Kim's birthday; succeeding pledges for Xian's Bday and KimXi movie.

11. Nayumi - Pledge (s) - March, 2013. (Kim's birthday(?) or movie BS(?)

Quite noteworthy is Bea_Jane's participation (pls read her BTS on it) in the Community Outreach to the Aetas, 2-01-13 with Team KimXi. Many thanks Bea_Jane and to Mommy Evs, JP Bernardo, Mich and Selle for the huge effort! You make Team KimXi as well as Kim and Xian proud!

Our next project will be a charity visit to the Bahay Ampunan; will update on details soon as made available by Mommy Evs. Our solicitation is ongoing for the succeeding projects , please note birthdays of our fave couple Kim and Xian and the Block Screening and support for their first movie together.

Will also update you on the birthday gifts for Ate Haidz (Kimmy's make-up artist) and Xian's handler Gidget DC.

12. TravelPrincess - Pledge - Time, Talent and Treasure for the next Charity/Community Outreach.

13. KimZime - Pledge - Treasure for next Community Outreach.
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:07 PM.

Originally Posted by bea_jane128
    Hi, guys! just woke up. Nakatulog ako pag uwi galing outreach. Dapat kanina ko pa kayo ia-update eh.

Anyways, It was very very very very fulfilling! All smiles ang mga tao the entire time na nandun kami. You can really see na wala sa kanila yung magtake for granted ng mga bagay na meron sila. The little gifts na we were able to give them? They appreciate those so much.

Diba, sa ating mga medyo previleged, kailangan pa ng maganda at mahal na slippers para matuwa tayo at maappreciate natin yun. Sila hindi, kahit few sizes too small or too big pa yan, they're already happy about it. Nakakatouch lang. They even sang to us before we left. Nakalimutan ko na yung lyrics pero it has a bunch of thank yous, good lucks, and God bless you in it. Hahaha. Na-tug talaga ang heartstrings ko.

Nasabi ko na bang nakakatouch sila? Yes? Well, it's worth mentioning again and again. Nakakatouch talaga.

I wouldn't lie at sabihin sa inyo na hindi ako napagod, dahil napagod talaga ako. Bagsak nga ako paguwi. Hahaha. Pero sino ba ako para magcomplain? Wala naman akong ginawa dun kung hindi magbuhat ng ilang gamit at mamigay ng foods. Anu naman yung pagod ko sa pagod ng mga bata na kailangang bumaba ng bundok na 30 mins. away sa place ng outreach. And wala rin akong karapatan makilevel ng pagod kanila Mommy Evs, Kuya JP, Mitch(kimlilitz), and Selle. They had to go to the market to buy 4 or 5 ata na different items na tig-120+ pieces each na ilalagay sa gift bags, so that was around 500+ items na, more or less. Imagine having to haul those. Tapos, they have to group and wrap said items para magkaroon ng 120+ na gift bags. Meron pang 120+ na slippers. Then aasikasuhin pa nila yung foods and drinks. And they all did it with no hidden agenda whatsoever. They did it because they want to give back dahil napasaya sila nina Kim and Xian. Yun lang. Simple as that. Sabi nyo nga, It's such a noble act. I agree 100% and more.

So, sobrang thank you kanila Mommy Evs, Kuya JP, Mitch and Selle, for allowing me to join them and in doing so, they gave me one of the most fulfilling experience of my life.

Thank you rin sa inyong lahat, specially sa mga tumulong, kasi without you guys this wouldn't be possible.

Thank you kay Kim and Xian for bringing all these awesome people together and making us so happy. So, so, so happy na we fell the need to do these kind of things, to share our happiness and show our appreciation and gratitude for all the good feelings that Kim and Xian were making us feel.

And syempre kay God, for being good all the time and bringing us all these KimXi blessings to share to those in need.

Thank you sa lahat!
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:10 PM.

LET'S ALL WELCOME THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE WITH A BANG

PREDICTION: **AHEM** WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS BORN UNDER THIS SIGN** EVEN THE STARS ARE TELLING US

Fortune Foretelling in 2013
    Overview: In 2013 - the Year of the Snake, the horse people should do everything by themselves instead of turning to others. By that, they can get good fortune. Also the expense will not be that much. In general, their fortune will get better bit by bit.

NOW WE ARE OPEN...TULOY PO KAYO!!

HOUSE RULE
    KIMXI we are setting some rules here sa thread natin

We hope that KimXians would understand that we are just looking out for our thread.We want to spread happiness and not negativity.

Here are some rules we hope the Kimxi can follow sa pag post sa thread natin.

1. PV ALWAYS . NO BV post
    2. Concentrate on KIMXI.
    3. No bashing of other LT’s
    4. No provocation in the thread that can illicit volatile responses
    5. Absolutely no quoting of INTRUDAAHS…

Thanks for Cooperating KIMXIANS♥♥♥

LET US ALL SPREAD THE KIMXI LOVE♥♥♥

THANK YOU sa mga Gumawa ng banner natin.
    KC thank you ng marami sa banner natin galing galing mo talga...sa mga laging nagpopost sa ating munting Thread THANK YOU......

LET's KEEP ON SUPPORTING FOR THEIR UPCOMING SHOW's INA KAPATID ANAK NGAYONG LUNES NA AFTER PRINCESS AND I
    Last edited by ItsmeeNayumi; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:11 PM.

Page 4 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... LastLast