PEx Highlights

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Boots Ginebra From Playoffs

Jayson Castro tallied 23 points and 5 assists to power TNT past Ginebra, 83-67. Check out our complete gallery here!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Top Sider Shoes for Men.Anong magandang brand na matibay?

Plano ko kasi bumili top sider shoes.Ganto ang top sider.

Daming brand kasi na may gantong style.Ang pinagpipilian ko kanina na brand ay ALDO, HUSH PUPPIES, SPERRY, JARMAN. Halos magkakapresyo naman pero wala pako napili.Ano kaya maganda at matibay na brand nito?

Sebago or Sperry.

My brain only has 512mb! K.I.L.L.'s Avatar
    I would agree with ee_ee. Get Sebago or Sperry. If you walk on wet surfaces a lot, then I suggest the Sperry. You can't go wrong with these two. Try to get the Gold Cup boat shoes from Sperry if you can. They are lined with deer skin so the interior of the shoes is much softer.

Timberland Heritage 3 eye classic!

Rolling on the floor
    How about Flying Dutchman's boat shoes? Anyone?

Just sebago and sperry. Others are crap.

I gotta agree with them. Sebago and Sperry are the best brands. Good value for money and they really last.

i heard sperry is a good brand. im not into top siders though hehe, parang uso lang.

My brain only has 512mb! K.I.L.L.'s Avatar
    When the sneaker freakers got tired of lining up for limited edition sneakers, boat shoes became the next big thing hence the sudden explosion of various limited edition / collaborations from both Sebago and Sperry. I do like the collaborations between Sebago & Ronnie Fieg as well as Sperry and Band of Outsiders.

I just own one pair though as boat shoes aren't my style. Both brogues with crepe soles and boat shoes are strong styles right now.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    When the sneaker freakers got tired of lining up for limited edition sneakers, boat shoes became the next big thing hence the sudden explosion of various limited edition / collaborations from both Sebago and Sperry. I do like the collaborations between Sebago & Ronnie Fieg as well as Sperry and Band of Outsiders.

I just own one pair though as boat shoes aren't my style. Both brogues with crepe soles and boat shoes are strong styles right now.
    Sperry! Ang mahal nga lang ng Sperry+Band of Outsiders..

They are good if you're like me who prefers wearing shorts than pants. I think 2-3 pairs is enough. I own 5 btw. 3 sebago and 2 sperry! Love them!

Quote Originally Posted by rofl View Post
    How about Flying Dutchman's boat shoes? Anyone?
    They're great! Great designs + affordable + durable.

Timberlands for me- I've gone through 3 pairs in about 13 years. Leather from selected sections of a cow's hide, real brass eyelets (not plated) and nylon (doesn't rot) thread for the stitches. I'm saving up for my 4th pair.

you may want to consider Marikina-made shoes such as Checkpoint. The manufacturer of which used to make Fred Perry shoes which makes the quality of their own brand almost if not the same as the high end label they used to make.

Quote Originally Posted by deeperdigger View Post
    you may want to consider Marikina-made shoes such as Checkpoint. The manufacturer of which used to make Fred Perry shoes
    FYI Fred Perry made the mistake a lot of other brands did in the 90s-early2000s of sublicensing their brandname/logo to manufacturers outside England. They've since revoked all their licenses since they discovered that the manufacturers were putting out low quality products and diluting their brand value.

Doesn't mean Checkpoint is bad (or good), just that you need to judge products like shoes on their actual value and quality rather than brand associations.

How much ang topsiders sa sperry?

It varies.Try going to a store. For reals.

oohh... Okay ang Sperry at Sebago...

Pero kapag tumagal tagal at nabasa ng ilang beses, tumitigas ang leather at paltos at kalyo ang aking mga paa... bagong set na naman ang bibilhin ko...

--------------------------

Di tulad ng aking oohh... mabasa man at tumigas, mas masarap ipasok... ...aaahhhh...

Sperry

my dad says it's comfy and ganda ng colors nila.
    matibay din.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast