PEx Highlights

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Romulus O-M-G

kaya pala tapang-tapangan siya... Kabog ang MHL haha

Quote Originally Posted by pasok View Post
    I can't wait. It's going to be an explosive ending.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...psca2af842.jpg

6daystogo...
    natawa naman ako dito...hahahaha...sumakay ka pa!

HuwagKaLangMawawala ‏@HKLM_TV 2h
    Exclusive pasilip sa naganap na Finale Presscon ng #HuwagKaLangMawawala mapapanuod mo na sa... http://fb.me/2hmOGNcPZ

Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinoyexchange

Huwag na huwag bibitiw sa huling 5 araw ng #HuwagKaLangMawawala #TuloyAngLabanAnessaHKLM

Abangan ang farewell live guestings and/or taped features nila ngayong weekend...ASAP18, The Buzz, etc.
    Last edited by crystalblast; Aug 16, 2013 at 11:48 PM.

Perplexing moves and counter-moves heat up ‘teleseryes’
    By Nestor U. Torre
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    August 16, 2013 | 10:10 pm

SANTOS. Braces for her drama series’ eventful finale.

As Judy Ann Santos’ comeback drama series, “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala,” went on finale mode last Monday, its signature brisk storytelling became even more eventful than usual: Judy Ann’s character had finally gotten her son back; Sam Milby had belatedly discovered that it was his ultra-evil father, played by Tirso Cruz III, who had shot and almost killed Judy Ann years before, and Gretchen Barretto’s “secret instigator” character was finally about to avenge herself on Tirso for his past depradations.

What else—and more—could happen before the series’ final fade next week? As cliffhanger finales go, we expect a principal nemesis (Sam? Tirso?) to get his dastardly desserts, Judy Ann’s son to learn to love his heretofore estranged mother, and (worry, worry) something really bad to happen to KC Concepcion’s character, because she’s long been set up as the tragic “villain-victim” in this melodramatic roundelay.

On network transfer Judy Ann: Anything is possible
    By Bot Glorioso
    (The Philippine Star)
    Updated August 17, 2013

Judy Ann Santos: I’ve been taking into consideration all the offers. Right: Turning emotional during the Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala presscon — Photos by ALLAN SANCON

Judy Ann and co-star KC Concepcion have also expressed how they want the televiewers to witness the exciting and touching scenes of the show until its final episode.

“Of all the drama series I did, this is the most talked about,” muses Judy Ann. “The story is fast-paced which became essential for the show. Feeling ko bumalik tayo dun sa ang mga manunuoud natin ay masyado ng matatalino when it comes to watching drama shows — be they on the big or small screen. Alam na nila kung kailan sila binobola dahil pinapahaba at alam din nila kailan sila binobola dahil kailangang tapusin na.”

Though it is nearing its end, Judy Ann assures that no crucial scenes have been skipped. “It’s impossible for us to jump to another scene just to finish the story because it may affect how the show will end. From the love story of Anessa and Eros until the story’s ending, na-cover lahat. Sakto lang talaga yung istorya, di ka bitin.”

Asked if there is truth to an earlier report that Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla’s upcoming show Got to Believe has something to do with her decision to end the show, which premiered last June 17. Add to that the rumor that KatNiel fans were bashing her on social media and saying Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala is not doing well in the ratings, Judy Ann replies in the negative. Instead, she asks everyone to let “the kids shine. This is their moment.”

Meanwhile, Dreamscape PR and Advertising head Biboy Arboleda says Judy Ann will be hosting the upcoming American game show franchise Bet on Your Baby and will be starring in another drama series if and when she decides to stick with the Kapamilya network.

Joseph Marco opts for diet more than workout
    by Rizza Lorraine C. Benedicto
    posted on August 16, 2013

Joseph revealed that he never dreamed of becoming an artista, "Di ko pinangarap o ginustong mag-artista, talagang dumating lang sa akin. Well first love ko before is basketball talaga and then yun tapos bigla na lang ako napunta dito.”
    Photo: Rizza C. Benedicto

“I started as a commercial model, and then jumped into ramp [modelling], and then showbiz,” said Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala star Joseph Marco when PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) asked him to walk us through his journey to showbiz.

The 25-year-old actor described his adjustments from modeling to acting, “At first it’s really tough. You really have to adjust.

“Parang ang laki ng adjustments na ginawa ko and it’s not really easy.”

Like any other celebrity, Joseph is also conscious about his actions because he knows that as a public figure, you have to be a good example.

He said that being an artista takes a lot of effort compared to modeling, “Like, it takes so much effort kasi before, when I was a model, siyempre lahat ng ginagawa ko okay lang.

“But iba kasi kapag artista ka na, e. It’s like you’re protecting an image kasi basically ano ka, para kang public property.

“So, one wrong move, puwedeng makasira sa career mo, puwedeng matapos yung career mo.

“So that’s why they pay us that much, for us to influence people and para maging good example sa mga tao.”

Joseph considers 2013 a good year for him because of the projects and recognition he has been receiving.

He was recently hailed as one of YES! Magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful Stars under the "Hotness" category.

“I can say that 2013 is such a good year to me because of my project with Ms. Judy Ann Santos.

"It’s such a big break and it’s also a wonderful opportunity na, yun nga, makasama ako dun sa mga big stars ngayon,” says Joseph.

After three years in showbiz, Joseph has now been getting good remarks about his acting, which he is thankful for.

“It feels good kasi yun nga since kaka-three years ko lang sa ABS-CBN, and parang each year nakikita ko talaga yung improvement, and yung nga inaantay ko rin ‘yon, and lahat naman ng artista inaantay yung ma-recognize sila, and nakakatuwa na nare-recognize nila ako.

“But for me, I am just doing my very best and hindi naman ako nahihirapan nang sobra kasi parang naging passion ko na rin ‘to, e.

"So, happy ako sa ginagawa ko. Parang hindi naman siya todo effort, but I really give my best sa lahat ng opportunities na dumarating.”

Unlike other stars, Joseph finds taping days as a better venue to hone his acting skills than doing workshops.

“Workshops? Not anymore,” he said when asked if he still attends workshops.

He explained, “More on experience, like, sa mga tapings kasi feeling ko yung taping mas makakatulong siya more than workshop.

“I think workshop is for the basic one. Although at times kailangan mo rin mag-workshop, but for me yun talaga yung good experience.”

Do his co-actors in Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala give him tips?

“Well, nakikinig ako sa mga sinasabi nila. Minsan ino-observe ko lang sila.

"For me, I think yun yung best teachings na kung paano sila gumalaw o paano nila gagawin yung eksena dun ko na lang tinitignan.”

Has it always been his dream to be an actor?

“Di ko pinangarap o ginustong mag-artista, talagang dumating lang sa akin.

"Well, first love ko before is basketball talaga, and then yun, tapos bigla na lang ako napunta dito.”

Judy Ann lays all cards on rumored network switch, sudden conclusion of Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala
    8/16/2013 2:55 PM
    by: Maureen Marie Belmonte

On HKLM’s ending

With the coinciding announcement of the sudden exit and rumored change in timeslot of Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala many were able to presuppose that the incident was largely precipitated by the slated debut of the Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla starrer “Got To Believe” Kathryn on primetime, something which Judy Ann quickly clarified.

“Lahat naman tayo bilang artista meron tayong kanya-kanyang moment to shine and I would give Kathryn and Daniel that time to shine because this is their time, really di ba? Lahat naman tayo nagdaan na diyan. At wala akong karapatan na hadlangan kung ano man ang moment ng mga bagets na ito dahil deserve nila yan, they’ve been working on this project for I guess the longest time also. Hindi ko na alam kung paano ko lilinisin ang issue na iyan dahil hindi ko na hawak ang iniisip ng mga tao but just to make things clear hindi ang Got to Believe ang rason kaya ako dumating sa puntong tapusin siya agad,” she told the reporters.

Getting to the crux of the matter she reasoned, “It was a decision that I had to make kasi gusto ko sa comeback teleserye ko mapanood naman ng lahat ng tao, ng lahat ng Pilipino yung pagtatapos ng teleserye namin sa tamang oras.”

During the press conference, Judy Ann emotionally owned up to the responsibility why HKLM was wrapping up two weeks earlier than scheduled.

“Originally, it should’ve been moved to fourth timeslot. I asked the management kung puwedeng third na muna and earlier kami matatapos. I really appreciate the fact na pinagbigyan nila ako. Kasi, di ba, masarap mag-ending na mapapanood ng lahat ng tao?”

“At the same time, yung palakpak ay mas matindi kapag gising yung mga tao kaysa sa palakpak na parang nananaginip na lang sila kasi hindi naman nila napanood yung ending," explained Judy Ann.

The decision she told the press never came easy, especially since they have labored over the soap for a year. But then again she emphasized, “Gusto kong mamaalam sa teleserye nang taas-noo.”

feel mo ba?
    Huma-husband's Lover ang peg ni Romulus!!! OMG! Hehe...

Si Sam este si Eros kaya eh "aamin" din na mana sa Dad nya hehehe

Nakow nakunan pala ng pic ni Eva si Romulus na naka-crossdress, nightmare starts na...
    Di ko expected na may past si Romulus nice twist hahaha.. Yan ang shocking...

Seminar teaches women how to fight back
    ABS-CBNnews.com
    Posted at 08/12/2013 3:33 PM | Updated as of 08/12/2013 3:48 PM

Judy Ann Santos in a Krav Maga training session. Photo courtesy of IKMF Philippines

MANILA – Just like Anessa, her character in the top-rating soap “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala,” Judy Ann Santos is encouraging women to learn how to fight back.

The Kapamilya star recently promoted “Fight Like A Girl,” an all-women Krav Maga seminar set to be held on Sunday, August 18, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the FTX Fitness Exchange Gym in Salcedo Village, Makati City.

Here, participants will be taught how to strike enemies using common objects, and defend themselves against knife attacks and handgun threats, among others.

Leading the seminar is Santos’ Krav Maga instructor, Dindo de Jesus, who is also the country director and chief instructor of International Krav Maga Federation (IKMF) Philippines.

IKMF Philippines recently uploaded a photo of Santos holding a poster of the “Fight Like A Girl” seminar as the actress promotes the fund-raising event, which will benefit a kidney transplant patient.

Santos, dubbed as the “Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera,” began training under de Jesus in June, initially for her role in “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala.”

In the ABS-CBN primetime soap, Santos portrayed Anessa, a woman who learns how to fight back against her abusive husband, Eros (Sam Milby).

KC Concepcion, who plays Alexis, the “other woman” of Eros, was also seen training under de Jesus.

“Nag-outdoor drills kami, nag-burpees, gumulong sa sahig at putik, lahat ginawa niya,” de Jesus said of Santos in a phone interview with ABS-CBNnews.com last month. “Wala siyang special treatment. She really goes through our rough regular training.”

“Na-hook na siya. She wants to be one of our regular students,” he added.

General principles of Krav Maga, a practical and tactical system developed in Israel, include counterattacking, targeting a person’s most vulnerable points such as the eyes and throat, and neutralizing an opponent as quickly as possible.

Its techniques have been used in a number of movies, such as Jennifer Lopez’ “Enough” and the “Taken” series starring Liam Neeson.

Here in the Philippines, groups such as IKMF Philippines hold training sessions for regular students, and occasionally for bodyguards and law enforcement units.

For more information about the "Fight Like A Girl" seminar, call (02) 211-7261 or 0917 894-2728.

Judy Ann Santos on negotiating with other networks: "First option will always be ABS."
    by Glen P. Sibonga
    posted on August 17, 2013

NO MARITAL PROBLEMS.

LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP.

RELINQUISHING THE CROWN?

OFFERS FROM OTHER NETWORKS.

SHARON’S INFLUENCE?

ONE MONTH REST.
    Last edited by crystalblast; Aug 17, 2013 at 01:08 PM.

helena...best wife ever..martyr to the highest level...

wow! romolus! cross-dressing gay ka pala! di kaya BF nya tatay ni alexis???

So pulitikang usod-usod timeslot ang dahilan kaya pala tinapos agad kahit na di same banana ang story di tulad ng iba at parating pa.

Sabi ko na nga ba na berde ang dugo ni romulos....at sure akong djowa niya ang papa ni alexis :-)

KC Concepcion on challenging role in Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala: “It's a milestone and it's a turning point.”
    by Glenn Regondola
    posted on August 17, 2013

KC Concepcion looks back at her "meaty" role in Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala with great pride: “It's a great start for me to do roles na hindi ko maisip na gagawin but once pumasok na ako sa set at mag-start na magtrabaho, now, maraming doors na ang nag-open sa akin na, 'Oh my gosh, kaya ko pala!' Na parang kumportable pala ako doing that. Baka all these five years na nasa mainstream ako, training na rin na... to reach a point na sana magtuluy-tuloy at ang roles in the future ay sana mas fierce, mas challenging. Nanggulat ako ng tao bilang si Alexis—yun yung pinakamalaking bagay for me na ginusto ako ng tao sa role na ito at hindi ko rin alam kung paano ko ginawa. Hopefully po, it made a name.”
    Photo: Noel Orsal

Masayang malungkot si KC Concepcion sa maagang pagwawakas ng primetime teleserye ng ABS-CBN, ang Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala, sa August 23. Ito ang kauna-unahang role niya ever bilang isang bida-kontrabida maging sa pelikula man o teleserye.

Sa finale presscon na ginanap noong Huwebes, August 15, sa Restaurant 9501 sa ELJ Building ng ABS-CBN, naging bukas si KC sa pagpapahayag ng tunay niyang nararamdaman tungkol sa mga karanasan niya sa paggawa ng teleseryeng ito.

Bungad ng actress/TV host sa PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal), “Marami talagang supporters itong show namin...

“Nakikita po namin sa Twitter, from people outside and kahit yung mga taga-ABS CBN, knowing na kahit yung co-actors namin ay nanonood din.

“Maganda po ang feeling na lagi pong mataas ang aming rating kahit napunta kami sa ibang timeslot. And it's really such a blessing yung numbers po and of course yung reactions din ng mga tao.”

INITIAL HESITATIONS. Looking back, reluctant daw siya na tanggapin ang role niya dahil sa pagiging kontrabida niya rito, pero naging maganda ang feedback ng acting niya habang umeere ang teleserye.

Sabi ng dalaga ni Sharon Cuneta, “Yeah, when Ate Juday [Judy Ann Santos] talked to me, ayaw ko talagang gawin. I really told her, 'No, Ate, ayoko talaga.'

“Now, I delivered it more than I delivered myself. Kasi po, I never expected that I would be able to take the role na ganitong genre. Yun nga, naitatawid ko yung pagiging bida-kontrabida.

“But it's worth it... it's really worth it na I really trusted Ate Juday for this and I think there was a reason kung bakit nila naisip na ibigay sa akin ito.

“They are experts with what I do—ano ba naman ang alam ko? Ano ba naman ang alam ko na kung i-pursue ang career ko, you'll see the reason why.

“In the end, happy ako. Thank you, Ate,” sabay tingin kay Juday na katabi lang niya sa nasabing presscon.

REGRETS. Kaya nga raw marami ang nanghihinayang na kung kelan naman lumalabas ang galing at lalim niya sa pag-arte dahil nga sa role niya bilang si Alexis sa Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala ay saka naman ito magwawakas.

Ano ang pakiramdam niya rito?

Aniya, “Siguro po kahit papaano ay may 'bitin' factor po talaga.

“Nagiging meaty na ang kuwento ng teleserye. It's so fast-paced, mami-miss ko po talaga si Alexis at nalulungkot ako dahil na-attach na ako doon sa role ko and one year na rin ako working on this character.

“Tapos ang daming tanong talaga kung paano ko ito gagawin and it was such a journey for me portraying Alexis. It's a milestone and it's a turning point.

“It's a great start for me to do roles na hindi ko maisip na gagawin but once pumasok na ako sa set at mag-start na magtrabaho, now, maraming doors na ang nag-open sa akin na, 'Oh my gosh, kaya ko pala!'

“Na parang kumportable pala ako doing that. Baka all these five years na nasa mainstream ako, training na rin na... to reach a point na sana magtuluy-tuloy at ang roles in the future ay sana mas fierce, mas challenging.

“Nanggulat ako ng tao bilang si Alexis—yun yung pinakamalaking bagay for me na ginusto ako ng tao sa role na ito at hindi ko rin alam kung paano ko ginawa.

“Hopefully po, it made a name.”

Tungkol sa women empowerment ang tema ng nasabing teleserye.
    Last edited by crystalblast; Aug 17, 2013 at 05:57 PM.

Cool

MGA REBELASYON SA TOP-RATING SERIES NA #HuwagkaLangMawawala

IPINAKITA na sa episode ng Huwag
    Ka Lang Mawawala noong Miyerkules
    ang lihim na katauhang bading ni
    Tirso Cruz III bilang si Romulus, ang
    mahigpit at istriktong amain ni Eros
    (Sam Milby).

Sa advance screening ng Huwag Ka
    Lang Mawawala sa Resorts World
    Theater noong Mayo ay itinanong
    kaagad namin sa staff ng
    Dreamscape Productions kung tunay
    na anak ni Romulus si Eros, dahil
    nga sobra ang higpit niya, hindi
    normal ang relasyon ng mag-ama, at
    napangiti lang ang pinagtanungan
    namin.

Tama ang duda naming, hindi nga
    tunay na anak ni Tirso si Sam dahil
    isa siyang bakla na nakilala si
    Helena (Coney Reyes) na single mom,
    nagpakasal sila at nangakong aariing
    tunay na anak si Eros pero ililihim
    ang kanyang tunay na katauhan.

Sa episode noong Miyerkules, nang
    itulak ni Eros si Romulos ay halos
    mamaluktot sa takot ang huli dahil
    baka hindi lang balya ang matikman
    niya sa pinalaking anak na base rin
    sa istorya ay parang may lihim na
    gusto sa anak ni Helena – kaya nga
    galit na galit siya kay Anessa (Judy
    Ann Santos) at wala na lang siyang
    magawa naman kay Alexis (KC
    Concepcion) dahil anak ito ng
    kumpare at business partner niyang
    si Johnny Revilla.

Matagal na sana naming gustong
    isulat na bading ang role ni Tirso sa
    Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala pero ayaw
    naming nakawan ng excitement ang
    televiewers at mag-isip kung bakit
    nga iba ang trato nito kay Sam.

Ang tiniyak ng think-tank ng
    Dreamscape, hindi ginaya ng Huwag
    Ka Lang Mawawala ang
    badingseryeng My Husband’s Lover
    na katapat nila dahil one year in the
    making na ang serye ni Judy Ann na
    ilang beses lang natitigil dahil sa
    schedules ng mga bida.

Last two taping days na lang ang
    natitira sa Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala,
    ngayong araw at sa Lunes,
    magtatapos na ito sa susunod na
    Biyernes.
    c: Regee Bonoan/Online Balita
    nabasa ko to sa facebook. totoo bang hindi anak ni Romulus si Eros?? sa net lang kasi ako nanonood bakit wala naman akong napanood na single mother si Helena..napanood ko naman lahat ng episodes, namiss ko ba to?
    can somebody confirm? at napa log in pa ko para lang itanong to.haha

PODCAST: ‘HUWAG KA LANG MAWAWALA’ FINALE PRESSCON
    Listen to the podcast of the recently held finale presscon of “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” here http://abscbnpr.com/?p=15317

Kung merong PEx Teleserye Nominee of 2013, I will support HKLM!!

^As far as I can recall, there have been no hints that Eros or Iris (for that matter) are not Romulus' biological children...although Iris has always felt an outsider...Romulus did thank Helena for giving him children in that touching scene...BRAVO Mr. Tirso Cruz III!!!...This series just keeps getting better and better and better

What a twist: Tirso Cruz is gay in 'Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala'
    ABS-CBNnews.com
    Posted at 08/17/2013 10:40 PM | Updated as of 08/17/2013 10:54 PM

Cross-dressing Romulus stirs buzz online

MANILA -- A cross-dressing Tirso Cruz III emerged in a scene of "Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala" aired Friday, stirring buzz among unsuspecting followers of the drama series online.

In tears over his estrangement from both his children, Romulus (Cruz) is left to contend with the familiar feeling of rejection and abandonment.

The character's violent streak against his own son, Eros (Sam Milby), is explained when Romulus recalls his past as a gay teen considered "abnormal" by his abusive father.

The young Romulus would find comfort in his friend Helena (played as an adult by Coney Reyes), who promises acceptance and unconditional love despite knowing of his sexual orientation.

With strained relationships with both Eros and his daughter Iris (Empress Schuck), Romulus turns to Helena anew for solace and encouragement.

This time, the domineering husband sheds his steely exterior for his repressed feminine persona, wearing as abundant jewelry the diamonds he had been so calculating of as a source of business.

"Sa mga panahon na hindi ako matanggap at maunawan ng mundo, sa mga panahon na kahit ako, hindi ko matanggap ang sarili ko, minahal, tinanggap at inaruga mo parin ako," Romulus tells his wife.

"Binuo mo ang pagkatao ko, nabigyan mo ako ng mga anak. Salamat. Alam kong kahit kailan ay hindi ko matutumbasan ang pagmamahal na ibinigay mo sa akin, pero mahal kita, Helena. Mahal na mahal kita," he says.

The tender scene between Helena and Romulus, who is often seen in a ruthless hunt for Anessa (Judy Ann Santos), became a highlight of discussion among netizens tuned in to "Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala" on Friday night.

With only a week left before the series airs its finale on August 23, viewers of the program took to Twitter to laud the fast pace of the story, while others expressed amusement and shock at the turn of Cruz's character.

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 ... LastLast