PEx Highlights

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
    109-Network Engineer programmer_jmc's Avatar

DLSUCET Freshman Entrance Examinations AY 2013-2014 Results Released 1/10/2013

Attention Prospective Lasallian Freshmen!

The results of the 2013-2014 Freshman Entrance Examinations has been released.

Access link here. It is functional.
    http://enroll.dlsu.edu.ph/dlsu/freshmen/
    Type your Reference Number, First Name and Surname.

Congratulations, Good Work and Welcome to De La Salle University- Manila!
    The Future Belongs with you and the future begins here!

Regards,
    ID 109 BS Computer Science - Network Engineering Graduating Student Batch 2013

PS:
    If you have any questions about your degree programs, the trimestral system, fees, and all about La Salle and other miscellaneous questions, don't forget to ask!

Where do they post the list of top scorers? (for the star-scholarship)

Yey! I passed! BS CHE ( Chem Eng'g) haha. Tanong lang po, kailan po irerelease yung list of candidates for the Vaugirard Scholarship? Taga-public school po kasi me.
    Last edited by reshiram; Jan 10, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

3rd Choice

Hello! I just checked my results and I got accepted for my 3rd choice.

If I enroll myself, will be able to change my course? Or should I go on with it and shift in the middle of the year?

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by reshiram View Post
    Yey! I passed! BS CHE ( Chem Eng'g) haha. Tanong lang po, kailan po irerelease yung list of candidates for the Vaugirard Scholarship? Taga-public school po kasi me.
    Wow nice course! Wait two weeks or so. It will be released together with the Star Scholars

Quote Originally Posted by loserella View Post
    Hello! I just checked my results and I got accepted for my 3rd choice.

If I enroll myself, will be able to change my course? Or should I go on with it and shift in the middle of the year?

Thank You!
    The course that was offered to you as passed is unchangeable. But hey, It is a blessing you passed DLSU! If you decide to shift however, do it after two terms!

Congratulations, loserella and reshiram! Welcome to La Salle!

Hi. I just found out my brother's result. Nakasulat, Not Qualified.
    What are the statuses of DLSUCET anyway? Qualified, Not Qualified, and Qualified Redirected lang ba?
    I checked my results dati, 'Accepted' yung nakalagay. I recall, 'Not Accepted' pag hindi pasado.
    Anyway, ang 'Not Qualified' means di siya nakapasa diba or di lang about yung score niya para sa course na kinuha niya or what?

He insisted the latter. But I'm not really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by noble_gases View Post
    Hi. I just found out my brother's result. Nakasulat, Not Qualified.
    What are the statuses of DLSUCET anyway? Qualified, Not Qualified, and Qualified Redirected lang ba?
    I checked my results dati, 'Accepted' yung nakalagay. I recall, 'Not Accepted' pag hindi pasado.
    Anyway, ang 'Not Qualified' means di siya nakapasa diba or di lang about yung score niya para sa course na kinuha niya or what?

He insisted the latter. But I'm not really sure.
    As far as I know, the statuses are: Accepted or Qualified and Not Qualified. Pag Not Qualified kasi, based from the experience of my sister, Not Qualified is as equal as being University-wide Waitlisted. Nakapasa sa University cut-off ang kapatid mo, but he did not made it into the three choices. Dapat may mag iindicate na message diyan ng steps on how to apply for reconsideration.

Kapag kasi totally hindi pumasok sa university-wide cut-off, sasabihin agad ng system na "Thank you and we wish all the best for your future endeavors." Kapag Not Qualified, di lang nakapasa sa tatlo pero may opportunity pang makapasok sa iba.

After hours of guessing my reference number, I'm glad na nahanap ko na bigla yung spam messages ng Gmail. Damn it.

Yoohoo, I passed the exam. 11.9 percent. Wow, just wow. :O

Wait, anyway, nung binasa ko na what is needed for the confirmation procedure, I read the Letter of Acceptance (DLSU Online Admission Test Query) ano yun? Yun ba yung status letter na pumasa ka sa La Salle?

Quote Originally Posted by pepsipunk View Post
    After hours of guessing my reference number, I'm glad na nahanap ko na bigla yung spam messages ng Gmail. Damn it.

Yoohoo, I passed the exam. 11.9 percent. Wow, just wow. :O

Wait, anyway, nung binasa ko na what is needed for the confirmation procedure, I read the Letter of Acceptance (DLSU Online Admission Test Query) ano yun? Yun ba yung status letter na pumasa ka sa La Salle?
    Congratulations, pepsipunk. DLSU is getting Eco-Friendly right now so they prefer reproducing Status Letters through online. Click that link and have a printer ready and prepare to be inspired by your status letter.

Can I still take the DSLU-CET?

Is it already closed for admissions?

Quote Originally Posted by justinjuguilon View Post
    Is it already closed for admissions?
    Yes, justin. The next round of freshmen entrance examinations will be this October 2013. Admissions are now closed.

programmer, I thought I will not pass the test, especially that 11.9 percent downs me big time. I said when I was looking at Twitter, sabi ko "Wala nang pag-asa' to, accountancy pa naman." I was having a hard time to determine my number, I don't know, blessing in disguise siguro yun.

Yes, just yes.

Can I still take the DLSU-CET? Or Hindi na pwede? Na late po kasi ako eh. Our guidance counselor didn't informed us na merong palang exam for La Salle. Kasi I'm from the province pa eh.

Thank you! Sayang! Tsk! Haha.

programmer, I thought I will not pass the test, especially that 11.9 percent downs me big time. I said when I was looking at Twitter, sabi ko "Wala nang pag-asa' to, accountancy pa naman." I was having a hard time to determine my number, I don't know, blessing in disguise siguro yun.

Yes, just yes.
    pepsipunk DLSU does not bracket high school students unlike other universities, lahat, equal opportunity, remember that. It's a matter of knowledge and brainpower that makes one pass the DLSUCET. I came from a provincial high school, yet, after four years, I am already on my last 6 months before Graduation. It's just a matter of heart and positive thinking. Because you know? I realized that admissions is just the first wave of your four-to-five year battle in DLSU. There are more waves of battles to come. So seize the opportunity and see you around DLSU!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjuguilon View Post
    Can I still take the DLSU-CET? Or Hindi na pwede? Na late po kasi ako eh. Our guidance counselor didn't informed us na merong palang exam for La Salle. Kasi I'm from the province pa eh.
    Sadly not, justin, It's either you study in other universities for one year, earn college units, then transfer.

@programmer, I'll work hard for this one. Sweeter this time, unlike my high school, waitlisted lang. At napasa lang dahil sa mataas na grades.

Sa wakas, makakanuod na rin ng DLSU-ADMU games. As in legit.

@programmer, I'll work hard for this one. Sweeter this time, unlike my high school, waitlisted lang. At napasa lang dahil sa mataas na grades.

Sa wakas, makakanuod na rin ng DLSU-ADMU games. As in legit.
    Haha of course! Iba ang fighting spirit ng Lasallians pag DLSU-ADMU games. Giyera kung giyera. Hahaha AHS ka ba nag high school?

Nope, USTHS ako. Dati, sarap na sarap ako pag nanunuod ng DLSU-ADMU sa TV. Palagi akong nasa La Salle, kasi sawa na akong manalo Ateneo. And of course, DLSU-UST, Battle of the Tengs, especially that hilarious 2OT match, and a cold-blooded buzzer beater from Jeron.

Nope, USTHS ako. Dati, sarap na sarap ako pag nanunuod ng DLSU-ADMU sa TV. Palagi akong nasa La Salle, kasi sawa na akong manalo Ateneo. And of course, DLSU-UST, Battle of the Tengs, especially that hilarious 2OT match, and a cold-blooded buzzer beater from Jeron.
    Ahahaha oo nga. Minsan nakakasawa nang tingnan manalo ang Ateneo. Hahaha. Ay oo naman iba ang action na dala ng Teng Brothers. Dude mas intense nung Do or Die game ng FEU vs DLSU for the Final 4. We have to get to a nearby television set and made people power around Taft after we won. It was a very inspiring feeling kasi it was a first after 5 years. So be ready for the Animo spirit coming

Especially, mukhang no. 1 contenders pa naman. Along side with FEU and NU.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast