PEx Highlights

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thumbs up NigeLine Finally...

Quote Originally Posted by ella_frell16 View Post
    First Thread of RAFAEL and MARIAN

NIGEL ARMADA AND ANGELINE GONZALES OF TEMPTATION OF WIFE REMAKE

We all know Marian Rivera as the Primetime Queen of Kapuso Network. And of course her new Leading Man in Temptation of Wife Remake RafaeL Rosell as the newest Kapuso Hunk.

Marian Rivera

Marian Rivera (born Marian Gracia Rivera on August 12, 1984 in Madrid, Spain) is a Filipina commercial model and actress, known for her roles in Marimar, Dyesebel, Darna, and Amaya. As a recording artist, Rivera has released two studio albums: the platinum hits Marian Rivera Dance Hits and Retro Crazy. She has also starred in movies that have grossed more than PHP100 million at the box-office such as: My Bestfriend's Girlfriend,You to Me Are Everything,and Panday 2.

And now another character that Marian's tackle are Angeline Gonzales and Chantal Gonzales in Temptation of Wife Remake...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psa200460f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps8256a633.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psc36aa8f6.jpg

YEHEY! May PEX Thread na ang favorite loveteam ko, Nigeline

Quote Originally Posted by ella_frell16 View Post
    If you want to watch only NIGELINE Scenes in TOW, go to www.youtube.com and search my username lalabelle20 and watch my videos of NIGELINE. Enjoy, Watch and Leave Comments.
    Good morning, is there a vid when they were dancing? I want to post it kc sa FB, btw isa po ako sa admin po ng Nigeline Loveteam fanpage.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigeli...21296791284618

paki-promote din po sana.. Thanks!

NigelVsMarcel

Tama naman di ba?

VS

Bukas simula na naman ng panibagong week ng TOW at siyempre ang paborito natin scenes ng NIGELINE keep on supporting them guys...

TAPAK sa thread.

Seriously, I have not been kilig in a TV tandem since 2010. And I wasn't THIS kilig over the rest either... their chemistry is smoking and yet I crave for more. BITIN na bitin ako sa Nigeline scenes.

Marian promised na maraming KILIG daw na aabangan. I find torpe, tortured and jealous Nigel so hot. And Angeline with her naivete and the sexy new Chantal...I cannot wait for it to unravel. I have seen the original and the Nigeline there was not this smoking. They are just exploding here... that I am DYING for them to kiss. LOL

Though, we all know Marian Rivera has a boyfriend in real life, I just cannot deny the chemistry they have. so here is to Nigel and Angeline. <3

anyone have links to fanvids nila? only found this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAheaSn9eV8

the tandem is hot never expected it will have good chemistry but now whooot bagay pala. whoever the lm of marian okey lagi .ang babaeng walang pinipiling lm lahat bumabagay .

Quote Originally Posted by aidzky View Post
    the tandem is hot never expected it will have good chemistry but now whooot bagay pala. whoever the lm of marian okey lagi .ang babaeng walang pinipiling lm lahat bumabagay .
    actually nung earlier scenes kala ko wala silang chemistry. parang feeling ko ehhh... not sure if they have it. but i went gah-gah after the dance scene. that was just such a hot scene when his hand slid to her back like that.

pero true, she typically has chemistry with most of her leading men. even when marcel was a jerk, i got a little giddy over them, too.

Walang NIGELINE scenes kanina at isa lang din ang scene ni Nigel na with Marcel uli. Baka iyon pang mamaya pang pang-evening na episode magkaroon uli ng NIGELINE scene.

Keep Supporting them guys...

Meron pala 24 Oras News si Marian here's thelink kung hindi ninyo pa napapanuod...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axp5b...LOoZl&index=46

Hello again mga kapwa ko NIGELINE'S kung meron kayo pictures nina RafaeL and Marian post lang kayo dito para naman dumami ang mga pics nila dito together...

Thanks in advance...

Sana mamaya matuloy na iyon scene ng NIGELINE mukhang touching scene na naman iyon eh, magbibigay na naman yata ng advice si Nigel kay Chantal dahil sa gagawin pagtataboy ni Angeline/Chantal sa parents niya sa Guesting niya sa isang show...

Ang ganda naman ng smile ni Marian dito, si RafaeL naman mukhang nagulat sa shot na ito hehe.

Dito naman mukhang nahiya si RafaeL at nakitawa naman si Marian

New news of Marian in pep.ph

Marian Rivera feels challenged portraying a character seeking revenge in Temptation of Wife

Nagsimula noong nakaraang linggo ang paghihiganti ng karakter ni Marian Rivera sa GMA-7 primetime drama series na Temptation of Wife.

Nagsimula ang serye na ang karakter ni Marian ay ang mabait na asawa ni Marcel (Dennis Trillo) na si Angeline.

Ngunit matapos siyang hayaang malunod ni Heidi (Glaiza de Castro) na kabit ni Marcel, nagsimula ng bagong buhay si Angeline bilang si Chantal, sa tulong ni Yolanda Armada (Ayen Munji-Laurel) at anak nitong si Nigel (Rafael Rosell).

Nakapanayam ng PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) si Marian noong Enero 6, sa taping ng Extra Challenge,sa Quezon City Memorial Circle.

Dito’y nabanggit namin ang pagbabago ng kanyang karakter, na nagbago mula sa pagiging mabait ay naging matapang at palaban.

“Hindi naman bad si Chantal,” paglalarawan ng Primetime Queen ng Kapuso Network sa kanyang karakter.

“Siguro binabalikan niya lang ‘yong mga taong nang-api sa kanya.

“Pero still, nandoon pa rin ‘yong puso ni Angeline na mabait pa rin, at still ‘yong mga nakagawa ng kasalanan sa kanya is babalikan niya talaga. Pero hindi siya bad.”

CHALLENGING ROLE. Hindi naman daw masasabi ni Marian na “mahirap” gampanan ang kanyang karakter bilang si Chantal.

Nakikita niya ito bilang “challenge” sa kanyang kakayahan bilang isang aktres.

Paliwanag niya, “Kasi ang sarap sa pakiramdam na may iba’t ibang character at ang sarap paglaruan ng character ni Chantal, e.”

Kaya naman ang mensahe niya sa mga tagasubaybay ng Temptation of Wife: “Kung i-e-expect lang napakarami pang i-e-expect, dahil ngayon pa lang nagsisimula ang laban ni Chantal.

“So marami pa siyang pagdadaanan at marami pa siyang gagantihan.”

Another news of Marian:

Marian Rivera debuts on the cover of FHM Philippines’ 150th issue

The world surely did not end and there’s nothing better than starting the new world with one of the country’s FHM Sexiest Woman Marian Rivera as she finally bares her sexy and gorgeous side in the 150th issue of FHM this January.

It has been five years since Marian won the much-coveted Sexiest Woman title of FHM and since then, many of her fans and followers have been prowling for her first-ever FHM appearance, so why do the cover only now?

Marian reveals to FHM, “Siguro it’s about time din na may bagong i-offer sa mga nagmamahal sa akin ng matagal na nilang hinihiling… Masasabi ko na this time buo na ang loob ko.”

Marian also shares how timely her decision to do the FHM cover is in terms of what the issue is going to be.

“This time kasi nag-swak na ang gusto kong mangyari sa gusto [ng FHM] mangyari… [That] this would be a special issue, that it would be different, mas maraming concepts sa loob, mas makabuluhan at pinaghandaang mabuti… so everything fell into place.”

She adds, “FHM showed exactly how this shoot would turn out, [they] were honest and gave me everything I wanted, so walang dahilan para tanggihan ko ang pagko-cover.”

The thing about doing the first cover is that when it comes out, the cover girl would try to outdo herself by coming out with a second cover, but more daring.

Can the FHM nation expect the same thing with Marian?

“I’m not closing any doors or anything kasi hindi naman bago sa akin doing covers for magazines,” she tells FHM. “Iba lang talaga ang demands on me doing a men’s magazine kaysa sa women’s magazine.”

In the 150thissue of FHM, Marian also talks about her early beginnings in show business as Marimar, her non-showbiz career that came before her stardom, and more.

Rafael in TOW PressCon. Gwapo talaga naks...

Knight In Shining Armor na, Prince Charming pa. Kaya lalong nakaka - In Love si NigeL

Another Fan Art of NigeL and MarceL, mas nakakatawa ito.

Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast