PEx Highlights

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Page 155 of 252 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 154 155 156 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 5037
    Quote Originally Posted by starfire81 View Post
    ^Libre namang mangarap eh. Basta active at positive ang thread, happy na ako dun. "Whatever will be, will be" ika nga. All we can do is support both of them whatever happens.
    tama.. kagaya ng nafefeel ng iba, nafefeel ko ring may something kina RafYan kasi mapapansin mo **** un eh s mga gestures nila d b? haaayyy.. adik n adik n tlaga ako sknila.. sana yung reel romance between Nigel and Angeline eh mauwi sa real romance ng RafYan..

Quote Originally Posted by scentedreams View Post
    dati rati everyday ako naglulurk dun para makasagap ng balita kay marian .. pero the last time nagpunta ako puro bitamina na lang pinaguusapan ...maybe it's their way of convincing themselves that everything is under control ... we're at number 4, sino bang magaakala nun?

LOL. I like this interpretation. Hehe. I can sense some insecurity, lalo na sa mga fantards ng DY, but in fairness sa kanila in general, kaya rin puro bitamina pics na lang dun kasi yun naman talaga ang ganap, diba? Updated talaga sila. Hanga ako. Pag vacay mode naman ang DY, tadtad din ng vacay pics ang thread nila.

Wow!!!! nag top ang atin thread nice Ganito talaga natin ka love ang loveteam Nigelines/Rafyans keep on supporting kahit wala na ang TOW. Patuloy pa rin pag andar ng thread nito. Salamat.....Arigato......Xie Xie.....Kamsamnida at kung ano pa sa pagbibigay ninyo ng mga updates at kilig moments ng nigelines tuloy ninyo lang yan

Congrats
    Hello sa mga

Dapat may outing din itong Luminary talents ni Popoy. O kaya dapat mastranded si Marian at Rafael sa kung saan man, basta for hours or days, para wala silang choice kundi magbonding na makakapag-parealize kay Marian how instrospective, intelligent, deep, warm, and genuine Rafael is! May nakalimutan pa ba akong adjectives?

Quote Originally Posted by pexid View Post
    Dapat may outing din itong Luminary talents ni Popoy. O kaya dapat mastranded si Marian at Rafael sa kung saan man, basta for hours or days, para wala silang choice kundi magbonding na makakapag-parealize kay Marian how instrospective, intelligent, deep, warm, and genuine Rafael is! May nakalimutan pa ba akong adjectives?
    ay.. pak! bet ko yan.. sana nga.. o kaya isama ni raf si yan sa pagsusurf kasi si dennis isasama nya daw sa baler eh.. anyway, CONGRATS sa atin kc nasa top 4 n ang thread ng Nigeline/Rafyan good night mga kaRafYan.. mamaya ulit..

Nakakatuwa at nakakatawa how RafYans let their imagination run wild. Hehe! Hanggang diyan na lang ba tayo, kasi mukhang hindi matitinag ang DongYan?

No one can deny the unexpected, incredible chemistry between Rafael and Marian. First scene pa lang nila together, hindi lang sparks kundi fireworks. Tapos nang madiscover nating lahat ang intelligence, instrospectiveness, warmth, honesty, and genuineness ni Rafael, yung fireworks naging Big Bang! Wahahaha! Ang resulta? Fired-up imagination ng mga RafYan! Hahaha! Part of me wishes that the things you say have meaning were true.
    There's this fine chemistry between them, and an obvious attraction between them. i didn't watch all of MR's tele-serye, but I still noticed the fact that whoever she teams up with, ay always good chemistry, like DD, RG, Marc Anthony, Dennis, and even the guy in the Super Inday movie, bagay sila, (sorry forgot the name), and of course si Sid, that's why I watched Amaya, (the only GMA tele-serye that I religiously watched), because I got excited, at talaga'ng kinilig ako sa love team nila...but MR with Raf is epic!!! To quote one PEXster at the TOW thread, theirs is chemistry at its finest!
    And like all of you, guys, I am praying, hoping, wishing for more projects for the both of them. I am not a big MR fan, but I admire her being honest, sincere, and loyal to GMA. I cheered for her, thankful to her, that she did good at Marimar, and e ventually became GMA's primetime queen.
    With Raf, I am an instant fan, since that "payong" scene.
    I hope MR will soon realize what she really wants, what and who will make her genuinely HAPPY. Somebody who will accept her as she is, and not because of her celebrity status, and what she can do for them, but because she is simply herself, sans the fame, money, popularity, showbiz status.
    I know she has a bf of 5 years (am i right?) but for me, unless she's married, she still has the right to choose, still has the right to change her mind, still has the right to be unpredictable. Having a boyfriend is wayyyy too different to having a husband. They're not even engaged yet ( i think). Just my 2 cents ....don't take it seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by alegreelizah View Post
    For a while, i got so busy with the advocacy of my sister & brod-in-law in Minnesota but in my spare time i would visit some threads and pep esp. regarding Marian and once in a while at pep esp. where i get to read some comments of uncivilized fantards at di ko na ma-take yung bashing kay mr napapa-post din ako now medyo loose ang oras ko i'm here again because i am so fascinated with Rafael Rosell, omg! some nurses in St. Paul,Minnesota know him but more on his sexy body and handsome face kaya i'll educate them when i go back and tell them the so many wonderful things about him esp. his big, big brain Anyway, am here again and i intend to be active in this wonderful thread. Alam mo, ngayon lang ako humanga sa artistang lalaki? and i like him for Marian too.
    Hahahaha! "Uncivilized fantards!" There you go! Your brutality is sorely missed! Now that you have some free time, ibang advocacy naman ang inaatupag mo: "educating" them about Rafael's "big, big brain" and wonderful personality! Hahaha! Go! I hope you make RafYan converts out of them.

Me too, ngayon lang ako humanga sa artistang lalaki. I'm a Mark Anthony Fernandez fan, but that's just limited to his acting. Kay Raf, hindi eh. Nakakatuwa naman na we have someone like him in local showbiz. Para kasing kulang o walang celebs dito na may depth. My gosh, what does that say about our local actors and our showbiz industry?

Quote Originally Posted by juliaruiz View Post
    I just can't help but laugh hard...you can tell the difference. No offense to Dennis....but my gosh!!!Rafraf continue to amaze me. He just doesn't answer questions but elaborates them. What a brilliant mind he has.
    Exactly @juliaruiz.... this article made me bring my husband to body shop to find that wild musk parfum..... unfortunately Rafael likes strong perfume... mine is Ralph of ralph lauren and Billet Doux of fragonard Paris.
    My friends were having LOL moments with me.

Quote Originally Posted by angelasuzette01 View Post
    ay.. pak! bet ko yan.. sana nga.. o kaya isama ni raf si yan sa pagsusurf kasi si dennis isasama nya daw sa baler eh.. anyway, CONGRATS sa atin kc nasa top 4 n ang thread ng Nigeline/Rafyan good night mga kaRafYan.. mamaya ulit..

For starters yan, girl! Go ako diyan! Sana yayain ni Raf and Dennis si Yan mag-surf, kaso baka di nila ma-enjoy kasi di pa ata marunong si Yan, so di pa siya makakasabay sa pag-ride talaga ng waves. Pero sana nga kasama siya.

Hahahaha! "Uncivilized fantards!" There you go! Your brutality is sorely missed! Now that you have some free time, ibang advocacy naman ang inaatupag mo: "educating" them about Rafael's "big, big brain" and wonderful personality! Hahaha! Go! I hope you make RafYan converts out of them.

Me too, ngayon lang ako humanga sa artistang lalaki. I'm a Mark Anthony Fernandez fan, but that's just limited to his acting. Kay Raf, hindi eh. Nakakatuwa naman na we have someone like him in local showbiz. Para kasing kulang o walang celebs dito na may depth. My gosh, what does that say about our local actors and our showbiz industry?
    What's funny was that i got converted first. I was so intrigued they were conversing in whispers...hahaha! hospital yon e, naki-join ako. I didn't know Rafael until i saw his pictures, oh-la-la, kaya pala naloloka sila, superbody and guwapo talaga, i noted the eyes and nose were like marian's and the more i got interested till nabaliw na yata ako...

LOL. I like this interpretation. Hehe. I can sense some insecurity, lalo na sa mga fantards ng DY, but in fairness sa kanila in general, kaya rin puro bitamina pics na lang dun kasi yun naman talaga ang ganap, diba? Updated talaga sila. Hanga ako. Pag vacay mode naman ang DY, tadtad din ng vacay pics ang thread nila.
    i sincerely hope that's really the case, tulad ng sabi mo kasi yon ang ganap.. not because the intention is to lure fans to join them. I wasn't talking about the bitamina pics pero yong supposed private bitamina... napansin ko kasi pati bago pinadadalhan nila, dati may pagkastrict sila pagdating sa ganyan... kasi paano mo malalaman na these newbies are for real, di ba? ..kaya ako nakapagcomment ng ganun at sana nga huwag malagay sa alanganin si marian.... alam mo naman mga haters niya naglipana.

o siya move on na tayo bitamina na yan, tutal thread naman nila yon.... pagusapan na lang natin paano naman tayo maging no. 3 sa susunod, ... number 3 lang talaga ang pinangarap

Quote Originally Posted by scentedreams View Post
    i sincerely hope that's really the case, tulad ng sabi mo kasi yon ang ganap.. not because the intention is to lure fans to join them. I wasn't talking about the bitamina pics pero yong supposed private bitamina... napansin ko kasi pati bago pinadadalhan nila, dati may pagkastrict sila pagdating sa ganyan... kasi paano mo malalaman na these newbies are for real, di ba? ..kaya ako nakapagcomment ng ganun at sana nga huwag malagay sa alanganin si marian.... alam mo naman mga haters niya naglipana.

o siya move on na tayo bitamina na yan, tutal thread naman nila yon.... pagusapan na lang natin paano naman tayo maging no. 3 sa susunod, ... number 3 lang talaga ang pinangarap

dapat ang pinoproblema natin ay kung pano rin tayo magkakaron ng bitamina! LOL!

seriously, kung pano magkakaron ng follow-up project si marian & rafael! ayoko naman na after 4 years bago masundan, gaya ng nangyari kay chard & yan, na kinailangan pang mag-guest sa pinoy adventures si marian at makita ng GMA execs ang kilig factor ng dalawa, bago nabigyan uli ng projects together.

habang fresh at habang may clamor, dapat ibigay na satin to agad. sabi ni Yan, she's asking for a sitcom daw, so sana si Raf ang love interest niya dun para naman every week tayo may bitamina! It would be G-R-E-A-T to see them do a light, fun show together na maraming kilig moments! they deserve that! heck, we deserve that, after pagkaitan ng writers ng TOW ng Nigeline moments!

Quote Originally Posted by yanyanforever View Post
    yung "we have the right love at the wrong time", ang title Somewhere Down The Road by Barry Manilow. bagay sa kanila. sana gawan nyo ng gif bago matapos ang tow. para meron naman tayong balik-balikan mga ka rafyans. thanks

Hahaha! Pwedeng theme song to pag na-in-love si Marian kay Rafael ah! Chos! Hahaha!

old article..

The Mystery that is Rafael Rosell

Weve seen Rafael Rosell transform in our very eyes. When we say transform, we mean we first saw him as the guy with pearly whites in a Close Up commercial. That time, he just moved here from Norway where he grew up. Years later, hes everywhere TV, movies, particularly those Bench billboards where he exudes hotness.

But underneath those tantalizing eyes, bewildering smile, and drool-worthy bod is a Kuya. Most people dont know that hes been changing diapers for as long as he could remember. He was a hands-on older brother to Ralph, 18, and Russell, 11, and still is. There are no secrets among the three of them. I share my life lessons with my younger brothers, and they share with me. Together we learn and conquer personal problems.

He may also look and speak like a foreigner, but he is a full-blooded Filipino. His parents are from Cebu and Bicol, and they used to visit every other year for a month or two before Rafael permanently relocated here for his career. He used to speak a little of both dialects. Unfortunately, he forgot these when he hit his teenage years.

Anyone in the public eye gets his share of misconceptions. A misconception on Rafaels career is that there is competition among the Coverboys. Thats not how it goes in our group, Rafael explains. If you visit our dressing room on a Sunday morning, we hang out in there like its a Friday night at the club. We all contribute to the fun in that dressing room. We bring music, speakers, coffee, energy drinks, sandwiches, burgers and whatever more we dont particularly need. Its like a party every Sunday!

Through the years hes been in front of the camera, he has proven his commitment in the craft. He has played a diverse range of characters on the small and big screen a philandering model aspirant in Bikini Open, a brave and loyal warrior in Rounin, and a conniving, guiltless demon in Maligno. But it was his turn as the jealous boyfriend of a confused woman in Rome and Juliet that garnered him critical acclaim, including an Urian for Best Supporting Actor.

With the independent film making coming in full bloom and considering Rafael can easily shift from mainstream to independent projects, we asked him what are the pros and cons of both. For me, mainstream is almost always the same here in our business. Its always a love story. Theres always a formula. And its always the same formula! Indies have so much artistic freedom! Which to me, makes it more real, edgier, and most of all, more interesting to watch.

Whatever hes doing, were definitely tuning in.

dapat ang pinoproblema natin ay kung pano rin tayo magkakaron ng bitamina! LOL!

seriously, kung pano magkakaron ng follow-up project si marian & rafael! ayoko naman na after 4 years bago masundan, gaya ng nangyari kay chard & yan, na kinailangan pang mag-guest sa pinoy adventures si marian at makita ng GMA execs ang kilig factor ng dalawa, bago nabigyan uli ng projects together.

habang fresh at habang may clamor, dapat ibigay na satin to agad. sabi ni Yan, she's asking for a sitcom daw, so sana si Raf ang love interest niya dun para naman every week tayo may bitamina! It would be G-R-E-A-T to see them do a light, fun show together na maraming kilig moments! they deserve that! heck, we deserve that, after pagkaitan ng writers ng TOW ng Nigeline moments!
    pareho sila naman ng manager kaya may plus yon, malamang magkakasama sila ulit, yon kasi kay chard may personal issues yata diyan, feeling ko tuloy medyo late na yong MLB, kung a year after nung BFGF sure hit yon, at sana instead na yong seduction yan MLB na lang muna sana inuna, galing sa hindi maganda sa box office si chard, kaya lalong nakakakaba ...

[QUOTE=lovincooperstar;66548575]old article..

The Mystery that is Rafael Rosell

Weve seen Rafael Rosell transform in our very eyes. When we say transform, we mean we first saw him as the guy with pearly whites in a Close Up commercial. That time, he just moved here from Norway where he grew up. Years later, hes everywhere TV, movies, particularly those Bench billboards where he exudes hotness.

But underneath those tantalizing eyes, bewildering smile, and drool-worthy bod is a Kuya. Most people dont know that hes been changing diapers for as long as he could remember. He was a hands-on older brother to Ralph, 18, and Russell, 11, and still is. There are no secrets among the three of them. I share my life lessons with my younger brothers, and they share with me. Together we learn and conquer personal problems.

Haay RAF... what an adorable human being you are!!! super love you na talaga!!!!

biruin mo yon
    top 4 ang rafyan thread
    magdiwang

^ just imagine pag naging dad na siya, wow swerte naman ni yan hahaha... practice lang po

ganda mga names nila puro pala sila R, at magkaconnect

Quote Originally Posted by noodle15 View Post
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/0a577a260b98dc84166859c169ddb9d1/tumblr_mkooftXyn91s6f0y4o1_250.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1039bbd13...f0y4o3_250.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a946b0e27...f0y4o2_250.gif

thanks tippy

rafyans/nigelines
    feel na feel ni papa rafraf e
    kung makatingin kay marian nakakatunaw

rafyan chemistry at its finest
    sana talaga masundan
    wish upon a star

RAFYANS when TOW is over and done with...and we're waiting for the next RAFYAN project whether together or separately...lets post articles no matter how old... here in the thread... about RAF... for us to know more about the man, the actor, the brother, the son, the friend, the boyfriend, the child that is RAFAEL...of course ke MARIAN din although everybody here knows a lot about her cause we've been following her for the longest time... si RAF kasi novelty pa sa atin...and he's growing on us...so lets post and post... tutal marami namang researchers dito sa thread. haha... para na rin umandar ang thread...lezzzgow!!!

teka..pano ba mag post?????

Page 155 of 252 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 154 155 156 165 205 ... LastLast