How to Order from Amazon and Ship to Philippines? - Page 2 | Personal Investing and Money Management | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MarionRivero View Post
    ^Same thing with Johnny Air Cargo. I already signed up with them. Puede daw kahit anong online seller based sa U.S. aside from Amazon, eBay , etc. Walking distance lang from my place yung Makati main office nila.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpandesal12 View Post
    ^^nakabile ka naba? I have already tried Amazon sa DHL sus laki ng tax and charges sa customs

Mahal talaga ang DHL pero matter of days lang ang delivery. Sa JAC, average of 2 weeks kung di ka nagmamadali. I shifted to LBC Shipping Cart kasi I relocated to Paranaque, delivery to your doorstep ang service nila, included na yan sa total charges nila. Mas nagmura ang charges ng LBC recently. Sa JAC, pick up sa offices nila, may add-on charge ang delivery. They both have calculators in the websites so you can estimate their charges para sa shipment mo. With JAC and LBCSC, you don't have to deal with customs anymore. Kung ano ang billing nila, yun na yun ang babayaran mo lang.

ask ko lang pag gumamit ba ng LBC or JAC bubuksan nila sa harap mo yung package?

^Nope. Sealed ang shipment upon pick-up/delivery dito. Pero sa US offices yata nila binubuksan to inspect the contents and assess the charges bago nila i-send sa Manila offices nila.

mamaya may kukunin ako ng package uli sa jac makati. medyo mabilis ngayon considering nakuha nila iyong package sa sfo ofc nila last june 24 tapos kahapon pwede na i-claim. mas matagal pa iyong biniyahe ng binlili ko from michigan papunta sa daly city. mas mabilis siguro kung sa east coast branch ng jac ang ginamit ko.

i might try lbc too the next time around

I have a friend who helped me with my orders from Amazon. Transaction was fast tsaka no hassle. Try calling Aby 09162161393. all in yung charges nila kasama ni yung shipping at releasing from customs.

Hello. A friend in the US wants to send me some small items. Im thinking of either Johnny Air or Shipping Cart. Which of the two is more reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by rubypurple View Post
    ^ I prefer Johnny Air.
    Thanks. I just gave my friend in the US Johnny Air's address

You can use proxy services. Search Eiwa Manga Store, they offer this service - go to their proxy services. They can obtain any items from international online stores and ship it to you at a minimal charge. Used the service twice and so far it's good. Used on ebay US and play-asia.

Quote Originally Posted by maikeeeru View Post
    You can use proxy services. Search Eiwa Manga Store, they offer this service - go to their proxy services. They can obtain any items from international online stores and ship it to you at a minimal charge. Used the service twice and so far it's good. Used on ebay US and play-asia.
    It seems like a specialized store. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by escargotiskuhol View Post
    It seems like a specialized store. Thanks anyway
    http://eiwamangastore.com/proxy-buying-service/

Yes, they are generally selling manga / anime stuffs but they also offer proxy service.
    You just give them the item link and they will inform you if they can get it for you. You can see the link and check how much they will charge.

http://eiwamangastore.com/proxy-buying-service/

Yes, they are generally selling manga / anime stuffs but they also offer proxy service.
    You just give them the item link and they will inform you if they can get it for you. You can see the link and check how much they will charge.
    They seem to offer exactly the same service as JAC and Shipping Cart. And since they're Zamboanga based, it might be difficult to do follow ups. So what's their advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by escargotiskuhol View Post
    They seem to offer exactly the same service as JAC and Shipping Cart. And since they're Zamboanga based, it might be difficult to do follow ups. So what's their advantage?
    I'm not aware, maybe the attendant is more accomodating? Hahah. If there's the same or similar service with this one then it's your choice. I just found their service and got no problems so far, delivery is 2-3 weeks. Once I provide the link they'll give me the quote after a day so I know how much should I pay.

I'll check JAC and Shipping Cart - honestly I don't know them and who knows, they might be offering better service.

Thanks!

I'm not aware, maybe the attendant is more accomodating? Hahah. If there's the same or similar service with this one then it's your choice. I just found their service and got no problems so far, delivery is 2-3 weeks. Once I provide the link they'll give me the quote after a day so I know how much should I pay.

I'll check JAC and Shipping Cart - honestly I don't know them and who knows, they might be offering better service.

Thanks!
    JAC and Shipping Cart offer air freight delivery from US to PH in 5-7 days

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2