INCs, do you believe that Jesus is the King, Husband, Shepherd of His Church? | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 24 1 2 11 ... Last

INCs, do you believe that Jesus is the King, Husband, Shepherd of His Church?

Please explain. I will visit this thread whenever I am free, thanks.

Let's stop and talk awhile. tonton's Avatar
    Sorry. INCs suddenly disappeared from RoT.

Suddenly? What happened? Order ba ng central?

Let's stop and talk awhile. tonton's Avatar
    Ang alam ko si krams binan. Yung iba hindi na bumalik.

andito lang, nagbabasa-basa, tinatamad mag-post

and besides, maraming church activities

Dami din pala activities ang INC kapag Pasko?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    INCs, do you believe that Jesus is the King, Husband, Shepherd of His Church?

Please explain. I will visit this thread whenever I am free, thanks.
    Yes to all. Jesus is the King, Husband and chief shepherd of the Church. There is nothing to explain cause it is written.

Quote Originally Posted by ETEs View Post
    Yes to all. Jesus is the King, Husband and chief shepherd of the Church. There is nothing to explain cause it is written.

Jeremiah 3:14 "Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you..."

1Timothy 6:14-16 "....until the appearing (SECOND APPEARANCE) of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality...."

Psalms 23:1 "The LORD (Jesus Christ is the only Lord - 1 Cor. 8:6b) is my shepherd; I shall not want."

So where did our Lord Jesus Christ got these ideas?

Why did He attached these titles to Himself, or why did the Apostles attached these titles to our Lord Jesus Christ?

Wala bang makapagpapaliwanag kung paano nakuha ni Panginoong Hesus at ng mga Apostol ang mga ideas na tungkol sa husband, king, messiah shepherd? Wala bang nakakaalam ng mga narratives ng bible?

Wala bang makapagpapaliwanag kung paano nakuha ni Panginoong Hesus at ng mga Apostol ang mga ideas na tungkol sa husband, king, messiah shepherd? Wala bang nakakaalam ng mga narratives ng bible?
    nakuha yan dahil sa kaka edit ng kaka edit at kaka revise at pwede ringdahil sa mga maling pag copy ng mga scribes nung unang panahong.

Ok, that is an interesting answer, care to show me that the concepts of the good shepherd, the king, and husband of the church of God are products of editing and wrong copying of the bible?

Ok, that is an interesting answer, care to show me that the concepts of the good shepherd, the king, and husband of the church of God are products of editing and wrong copying of the bible?
    its better for you to study the history of the bible.

are you aware that the first religion before the christianity is JUDAISM?

In other words, you cannot prove your assumptions about the shepherd, king, messiah, husband of his church.

Ok, you're done here, unless of course you can give me another interesting answer.

So where did our Lord Jesus Christ got these ideas?

Why did He attached these titles to Himself, or why did the Apostles attached these titles to our Lord Jesus Christ?
    It is a spiritual ANALOGY that entails only one thing and that is SALVATION and there is NO SALVATION that man can obtain unless they will be inside the Church that Jesus built and the analogy expresses it.

If a man will not become ONE with Christ, in marriage...

Genesis 2:24 24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

or ONE BODY in Christ...

Romans 12:5 In the same way, though we are many, we are one body in union with Christ, and we are all joined to each other as different parts of one body.

then NO MAN WILL BE SAVED.

In laymen terms and for better understanding: MAN ARE ALL CONDEMNED BECAUSE OF SIN as we speak, but amnesty are still open to those who would like to be saved, all they have to do is to join the Church of Christ, his BODY and HIS BRIDE and become ONE WITH HIM.

but amnesty are still open to those who would like to be saved,
    i'd like to hear the terms of that "amnesty" from God himself. Not from people I DONT KNOW AND DONT TRUST.

The terms for Salvation:

1. John 10:7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

2. Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go throughout the whole world and preach the gospel to all mankind. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned.

3. John 8:31 So Jesus said to those who believed in him, "If you obey my teaching, you are really my disciples

The 3 verses are the basic action of someone who would like to take the amnesty that God is giving them.

ENTER JESUS BODY or simply put join the Church of Christ or his body.

2. Believe and be baptized

3. The believers agreed condition is to obey the teachings of Christ and in Jesus teaching, the terms of salvation was clarify in details for one to assure his salvation and to become a true disciple of Christ.

Take note: Though amnesty was given, but still salvation is not an easy task, endurance is needed for one to be saved...

Matthew 24:13 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

^ ayun na nga eh wala akong tiwala dyan. first of all wala naman talagang may alam kung sino talaga nagsulat ng mga yan eh. posibleng kwentong kutsero lang ng mga sinaunang katoliko mga yan! tignan mo na lang mga librong quoted mo....mark & john daw! eh saan mismo sinabi sa mga librong yan na si mark and john nagsulat! at sinong mark at john yun!

Anong walang nakakaalam kung sino ang nagsulat? Nasasa possession yan ng Church from the day it was written. Anyways, no harm no foul at okay lang kung wala kang tiwala, it is your life and it is your choice...just wait for the end of your life and hope for a stalemate for both of us.

It is a spiritual ANALOGY that entails only one thing and that is SALVATION and there is NO SALVATION that man can obtain unless they will be inside the Church that Jesus built and the analogy expresses it.
    Spiritual Analogy? Where did you get that idea?

You are right that it is about salvation but it seems that you are just making this "spiritual analogy" thing. Are you saying that Jesus is just making a spiritual analogy? Anyways, the question still stands, where did He get these ideas about being the HUSBAND, KING, and Shepherd of His Church?

If a man will not become ONE with Christ, in marriage...

Genesis 2:24 24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

or ONE BODY in Christ...

Romans 12:5 In the same way, though we are many, we are one body in union with Christ, and we are all joined to each other as different parts of one body.

then NO MAN WILL BE SAVED.

In laymen terms and for better understanding: MAN ARE ALL CONDEMNED BECAUSE OF SIN as we speak, but amnesty are still open to those who would like to be saved, all they have to do is to join the Church of Christ, his BODY and HIS BRIDE and become ONE WITH HIM.
    No offense but you are already preaching without explaining first about the ideas Jesus being the husband, king, and shepherd of his Church.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 11 ... Last