PEx Highlights

Join the 2015 PEx Book Challenge!

Come out all you bookworms, it's time for another PEx Book Challenge! Participate with the community here.

read more

PHOTOS: Meralco Zaps Ginebra

The Meralco Bolts opened their Commissioner's Cup campaign on a positive note after defeating Barangay Ginebra San Miguel, 85-74.

read more

PHOTOS: UST Notches Third Straight Win

The UST Tigresses extended their winning streak to three straight games after an impressive three-set victory over NU.

read more

REVIEW: Birdman

Planning to catch Birdman this week? Read on and find out why this film is truly deserving of its nine Oscar nominations.

read more

Speak Your Mind, PExers!

Minus the pageantry, what is the biggest contribution of our county to the world? Sound off in this thread.

read more

PBA Commissioner's Cup Scores & Schedules

Bookmark this page for the latest updates on final scores and schedules for the PBA Commissioner's Cup.

read more

Page 185 of 252 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 184 185 186 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 5031
  1. #3681


    to all my loves , Lukaretz and friends

  2. #3682
    Kim sums up the past year as: A year of achievements, a year of slight struggles and a year of happiness. Siyempre, sana bigger opportunities for me, good health and sana may dumating na di ko inaasahang darating.

    LOL, meron na ngang dumating na di inaasahan Kimmy ehh, and it's a blessing indeed. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

  3. #3683

  4. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomester View Post
    Ok Deenz! Don't work too hard Have fun at church!
    Oh Noemz, I am at home. Been home all day. I was making give aways. Wrapping gifts to give away for door prizes for tomorrow night pa. I am also marinating and making jello's and what notz. I am just preparing so I can sleep in then I can stay awake all night tomorrow. I was sick all day yesterday. I wasn't able to sing with our choir. I don't want to stress out for tomorrow so I am doing what I can today. LOL!

  5. #3685
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    Kim sums up the past year as: A year of achievements, a year of slight struggles and a year of happiness. Siyempre, sana bigger opportunities for me, good health and sana may dumating na di ko inaasahang darating.

    LOL, meron na ngang dumating na di inaasahan Kimmy ehh, and it's a blessing indeed. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Deenz!

  6. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    Oh Noemz, I am at home. Been home all day. I was making give aways. Wrapping gifts to give away for door prizes for tomorrow night pa. I am also marinating and making jello's and what notz. I am just preparing so I can sleep in then I can stay awake all night tomorrow. I was sick all day yesterday. I wasn't able to sing with our choir. I don't want to stress out for tomorrow so I am doing what I can today. LOL!
    Oh..ok Deenz. Just take care of your self. Just take your time and get plenty of sleep and rest so you can stay up without getting sick again. Hope to see you soon and have a confe with everyone this conming Jan.

  7. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelykim19 View Post


    to all my loves , Lukaretz and friends
    Happy New Year ate Gee!!

  8. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    Kim sums up the past year as: A year of achievements, a year of slight struggles and a year of happiness. Siyempre, sana bigger opportunities for me, good health and sana may dumating na di ko inaasahang darating.

    LOL, meron na ngang dumating na di inaasahan Kimmy ehh, and it's a blessing indeed. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    hello Deenz have a bountiful/safe new year for you and fam

    yessssssssssss so happy for Kimmy and her fam, maraming achievements ang nangyare sa buhay nya/nila but this is one of the best and another blessing

  9. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomester View Post
    Deenz!
    hello Noemz happy , happy new year ,in/out ang peg ko kasi will be at my daughter's haus

  10. #3690
    Quote Originally Posted by luvwatch_10 View Post
    Goodnight KLukaretz...see you tomorrow.
    hello Rose , happy new year

  11. #3691
    Quote Originally Posted by littleKG View Post
    http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/lasagradax/Good%20Morning/GoodMorning-14.gif

    Good am/pm Sunday to all! 2013 is almost here! Mukhang busy lahat sa preparation ng New Year!
    hello Frances , may you and fam have a wonderful new year

  12. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by RegCahu View Post
    http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/6/2/3/4/0/ar126220048704326.gif
    countdown...
    http://www.hilltoptaxis.co.uk/firewo.../fireworks.gif
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iformal/14.gif

    Have a prosperous 2013 Lukaretz!
    hello Reg , same to you and to your fam

  13. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomester View Post
    Deenz!

  14. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomester View Post
    Oh..ok Deenz. Just take care of your self. Just take your time and get plenty of sleep and rest so you can stay up without getting sick again. Hope to see you soon and have a confe with everyone this conming Jan.

    Thank you. Di na talaga kagaya ng dati ang aking body. Iba na talaga ang tumatanda. LOL! I can just easily pull and all nighter pero dito sa Europe. Mahirap talaga dahil sa masyadong time difference ko sa mga friends sa states. LOL!

    Uhmm, sa January? We shall see. LOL!

  15. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by RegCahu View Post
    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/551768_395038357241826_873140080_n.jpg
    KimeraldKJA
    Ohh.. Ano ito? Yung right na picture ay nasa Gensan sina Kim at Gerald 2011 at yung left na picture galing diyan si Kim sa Hong Kong last week with Family and Friends. Pero parang pareho lang ang scarf na suot ni Kim sa vacation yan. Miss na nya yung time with Gerald? )
    hello Reg , either talagang love lang ni Kimmy ang scarf na yan or daan muna sya sa Gensan/HK [vise/versa ] , kasi baka yong HK thingy na yan is past tense not present tense waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[Deenz mood]

  16. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by suplada02 View Post
    hello reg! have a nice day din poh!
    hello Jhen ,happy new year to you and fam , have fun posting/pexing

  17. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by Nen123 View Post
    http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/Nenen67/new%20banners/1BACN-1jT-1.jpg

    Buona notte Lukaretz!
    hello Nanz , wishing you and your sch kids a Blessed new year

  18. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelykim19 View Post
    hello Noemz happy , happy new year ,in/out ang peg ko kasi will be at my daughter's haus
    Hello Gee! Ako din in and out sa pex. Ngayon lang ako nakakapagpex kasi this is the first time this past few days na I;m home all day but too much to do inside the house... I'm playing catch up with my house work Trying to get my house ready for the new year Hope to see you in the house before new year!

  19. #3699

  20. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelykim19 View Post
    hello Deenz have a bountiful/safe new year for you and fam

    yessssssssssss so happy for Kimmy and her fam, maraming achievements ang nangyare sa buhay nya/nila but this is one of the best and another blessing
    Hiyeeeeeee po Tita Gee. O di ba Tita Gee then toward the end of the year another blessing na naman ang nangyari sa kanila. They couldn't ask for anything more this year both their personal and showbiz life.

    Plus, si Kimmy din ha nag ala Mariah Carey ang dating nya kasi spoiled sya ni Gerald. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Okay lang yan Kimmy you deserve it just as well.

Page 185 of 252 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 184 185 186 195 235 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

UAAP:

Rondina sparks UST to get third straight win over NU

Rondina sparks UST to get third straight win over NU

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Where are the Promil kids of the 90's now?

Where are the Promil kids of the 90's now?

read more
PBA:

Meralco zaps Ginebra, GlobalPort wins over Kia in opening tiff of Commish Cup

Meralco zaps Ginebra, GlobalPort wins over Kia in opening tiff of Commish Cup

read more
PROMO:

We're giving away advance screening tickets to Jupiter Ascending! Join the promo here.

We're giving away advance screening tickets to Jupiter Ascending! Join the promo here.

read more
SPEAK YOUR MIND:

What is the biggest contribution of our county to the world?

What is the biggest contribution of our county to the world?

read more