PEx Highlights

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Page 185 of 252 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 184 185 186 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 5031

to all my loves , Lukaretz and friends

Kim sums up the past year as: A year of achievements, a year of slight struggles and a year of happiness. Siyempre, sana bigger opportunities for me, good health and sana may dumating na di ko inaasahang darating.

LOL, meron na ngang dumating na di inaasahan Kimmy ehh, and it's a blessing indeed. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomester View Post
    Ok Deenz! Don't work too hard Have fun at church!
    Oh Noemz, I am at home. Been home all day. I was making give aways. Wrapping gifts to give away for door prizes for tomorrow night pa. I am also marinating and making jello's and what notz. I am just preparing so I can sleep in then I can stay awake all night tomorrow. I was sick all day yesterday. I wasn't able to sing with our choir. I don't want to stress out for tomorrow so I am doing what I can today. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    Kim sums up the past year as: A year of achievements, a year of slight struggles and a year of happiness. Siyempre, sana bigger opportunities for me, good health and sana may dumating na di ko inaasahang darating.

LOL, meron na ngang dumating na di inaasahan Kimmy ehh, and it's a blessing indeed. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Deenz!

Oh Noemz, I am at home. Been home all day. I was making give aways. Wrapping gifts to give away for door prizes for tomorrow night pa. I am also marinating and making jello's and what notz. I am just preparing so I can sleep in then I can stay awake all night tomorrow. I was sick all day yesterday. I wasn't able to sing with our choir. I don't want to stress out for tomorrow so I am doing what I can today. LOL!
    Oh..ok Deenz. Just take care of your self. Just take your time and get plenty of sleep and rest so you can stay up without getting sick again. Hope to see you soon and have a confe with everyone this conming Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelykim19 View Post

to all my loves , Lukaretz and friends
    Happy New Year ate Gee!!

hello Deenz have a bountiful/safe new year for you and fam

yessssssssssss so happy for Kimmy and her fam, maraming achievements ang nangyare sa buhay nya/nila but this is one of the best and another blessing

Deenz!
    hello Noemz happy , happy new year ,in/out ang peg ko kasi will be at my daughter's haus

Quote Originally Posted by luvwatch_10 View Post
    Goodnight KLukaretz...see you tomorrow.
    hello Rose , happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by littleKG View Post
    http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/lasagradax/Good%20Morning/GoodMorning-14.gif

Good am/pm Sunday to all! 2013 is almost here! Mukhang busy lahat sa preparation ng New Year!
    hello Frances , may you and fam have a wonderful new year

Quote Originally Posted by RegCahu View Post
    http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/6/2/3/4/0/ar126220048704326.gif
    countdown...
    http://www.hilltoptaxis.co.uk/firewo.../fireworks.gif
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iformal/14.gif

Have a prosperous 2013 Lukaretz!
    hello Reg , same to you and to your fam

Deenz!

Oh..ok Deenz. Just take care of your self. Just take your time and get plenty of sleep and rest so you can stay up without getting sick again. Hope to see you soon and have a confe with everyone this conming Jan.

Thank you. Di na talaga kagaya ng dati ang aking body. Iba na talaga ang tumatanda. LOL! I can just easily pull and all nighter pero dito sa Europe. Mahirap talaga dahil sa masyadong time difference ko sa mga friends sa states. LOL!

Uhmm, sa January? We shall see. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by RegCahu View Post
    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/551768_395038357241826_873140080_n.jpg
    KimeraldKJA
    Ohh.. Ano ito? Yung right na picture ay nasa Gensan sina Kim at Gerald 2011 at yung left na picture galing diyan si Kim sa Hong Kong last week with Family and Friends. Pero parang pareho lang ang scarf na suot ni Kim sa vacation yan. Miss na nya yung time with Gerald? )
    hello Reg , either talagang love lang ni Kimmy ang scarf na yan or daan muna sya sa Gensan/HK [vise/versa ] , kasi baka yong HK thingy na yan is past tense not present tense waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[Deenz mood]

Quote Originally Posted by suplada02 View Post
    hello reg! have a nice day din poh!
    hello Jhen ,happy new year to you and fam , have fun posting/pexing

Quote Originally Posted by Nen123 View Post
    http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/Nenen67/new%20banners/1BACN-1jT-1.jpg

Buona notte Lukaretz!
    hello Nanz , wishing you and your sch kids a Blessed new year

hello Noemz happy , happy new year ,in/out ang peg ko kasi will be at my daughter's haus
    Hello Gee! Ako din in and out sa pex. Ngayon lang ako nakakapagpex kasi this is the first time this past few days na I;m home all day but too much to do inside the house... I'm playing catch up with my house work Trying to get my house ready for the new year Hope to see you in the house before new year!

hello Deenz have a bountiful/safe new year for you and fam

yessssssssssss so happy for Kimmy and her fam, maraming achievements ang nangyare sa buhay nya/nila but this is one of the best and another blessing
    Hiyeeeeeee po Tita Gee. O di ba Tita Gee then toward the end of the year another blessing na naman ang nangyari sa kanila. They couldn't ask for anything more this year both their personal and showbiz life.

Plus, si Kimmy din ha nag ala Mariah Carey ang dating nya kasi spoiled sya ni Gerald. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Okay lang yan Kimmy you deserve it just as well.

Page 185 of 252 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 184 185 186 195 235 ... LastLast