CAT Lovers Thread - Part 2 - Page 62 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

X

Page 62 of 63 First ... 12 52 61 62 63 Last
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1241
    Captain Daichi Sawamura dowaito's Avatar
    Madalas we feed them with leftovers from nomu session. Pagbukas namin ng front door andun na agad yung apat na pusa ng kapitbahay as if puppies waiting patiently for their humans to return home.

Hi! I would like to invite each one of you to please VISIT and LIKE my Facebook Page, it's

https://www.facebook.com/adormiepaws/

where you can buy european imported cats like Scottish Fold, British Shorthair, Maine Coon, Sphynx, Bengal and other breeds which are not readily available here in the Philippines at a considerable price.. They will come with breeding rights, complete vaccine, pedigree papers, microchip, & vetpassport. Thank you and hoping for all of your support!

Pinulot ko lang si Muneng kasi gusto ko maging cat-mom. She was tiny before and may lice pa siya. Nag-effort pa ko bumili ng pet carrier para maidala sa vet and her favorite food is fancy feast. Ang pili na tuloy sa pagkain kahit nung nagkaroon na ng babies. Papa spay ko dapat kaso I went to Cebu and iniwan sa bahay ni bf, pagbalik ko buntis na kasi nakakalabas siya eh

Here's her pic, I also included two of her kittens http://share.pho.to/AcobM/auth?token...505917309b66ae

Sorry tamad ako mag upload ng pics so I decided to do it in bulk

Quote Originally Posted by valerie_hatesyou View Post
    Pinulot ko lang si Muneng kasi gusto ko maging cat-mom. She was tiny before and may lice pa siya. Nag-effort pa ko bumili ng pet carrier para maidala sa vet and her favorite food is fancy feast. Ang pili na tuloy sa pagkain kahit nung nagkaroon na ng babies. Papa spay ko dapat kaso I went to Cebu and iniwan sa bahay ni bf, pagbalik ko buntis na kasi nakakalabas siya eh

Here's her pic, I also included two of her kittens http://share.pho.to/AcobM/auth?token...505917309b66ae

Sorry tamad ako mag upload ng pics so I decided to do it in bulk
    Kamukha siya ni CC ko, lalo yung last pix nung anak niya!

Hi guys,

May interested po ba na mag ampon ng 2 cats, Di na po kasi namin pwedeng madala sa condo. Maayos naman po sila, they know how to poop sa CR.

Message nyo po ako salamat

I currently have 11 sweet angels in my home. They are all rescued from the streets (except for 2 of them - one pure breed and one mixed) and are all spayed and neutered. They're also strictly indoors and they have their own room (in fact, they occupy 2 of our rooms). However, I'm on a tight budget right now cause I've noticed that the litter expenses are getting really steep. Can you recommend any affordable clumping litter? Thank you!

Sa mga nag hahanap ng clothes para sa beloved cats nila pwede nyo pong icheck dito: https://www.goods.ph/sporty-sando-fo...ies-25993.html meron silang doraemon saka hello kitty so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by megumiii View Post
    I currently have 11 sweet angels in my home. They are all rescued from the streets (except for 2 of them - one pure breed and one mixed) and are all spayed and neutered. They're also strictly indoors and they have their own room (in fact, they occupy 2 of our rooms). However, I'm on a tight budget right now cause I've noticed that the litter expenses are getting really steep. Can you recommend any affordable clumping litter? Thank you!
    Catsan saka Arm and Hammer

saw my first Bengal at pet expo. i pity the owner. the wild instinct of the feral kept jumping away from him unlike those real pets which content sitting on their carts.

may puspin kami dalawa. ipapa check up ko pa ba sila sa vet? haha

Quote Originally Posted by seyerelagsti View Post
    may puspin kami dalawa. ipapa check up ko pa ba sila sa vet? haha
    You should, to ensure that they're healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by gesamtkunstwerk View Post
    Hi guys,

May interested po ba na mag ampon ng 2 cats, Di na po kasi namin pwedeng madala sa condo. Maayos naman po sila, they know how to poop sa CR.

Message nyo po ako salamat
    It's been months...Hopefully you were able to find a genuine loving home for them..

Quote Originally Posted by megumiii View Post
    Try happy cat or bentonite cat litter brand. I think these are the cheapest right now.. Or to save more, you can use either of the two mixed with fine sawdust. That's what I do. Then I use arm and hammer baking soda.

Quote Originally Posted by hot2trott View Post
    Try happy cat or bentonite cat litter brand. I think these are the cheapest right now.. Or to save more, you can use either of the two mixed with fine sawdust. That's what I do. Then I use arm and hammer baking soda.
    Hmmm... sawdust. Interesting. I'll try to buy a new cat litter box and put sawdust instead of sand. How much baking soda do you put on the sawdust?

Unhappy my cat

guys hello pa advise naman yung pusa ko nag suka tapos ayaw na kumain ano kaya pwedeng gawain para kumain sya????

Quote Originally Posted by Ej29 View Post
    guys hello pa advise naman yung pusa ko nag suka tapos ayaw na kumain ano kaya pwedeng gawain para kumain sya????
    The best po dalhin sa vet. Yung kuting ko ganyan din nangyari up to the point na sobrang dehydrated na s'ya. In-advise ng vet na i-force feed. Unfortunately, he died due to feline leukemia

Page 62 of 63 First ... 12 52 61 62 63 Last