CAT Lovers Thread - Part 2 - Page 5 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

X

Page 5 of 62 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 ... Last

proudtobepinoy: oo nga. Nung new year stress na stress mga pusa ko sa mga pamangkin ko, though hindi naman nila sinasaktan mga pusa ko hinahabol naman nila

Sana ganyan din mga pusa ko pag ako'y wala na
    Last edited by doomed365; Jan 10, 2013 at 11:34 AM.

Kaya pala. Tsk tsk.

me tanong lang , sino ba mas madali alagaan, aso or pusa ..
    may balak sana ako kumuha ng pet, gusto sana yung hindi masyado high maintenance na pet . Dati may aquarium ako, nagsawa na ako sa isda, gusto ko yung nahihipo ko at lalambingin din ako ..

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Mabuhey View Post
    me tanong lang , sino ba mas madali alagaan, aso or pusa ..
    may balak sana ako kumuha ng pet, gusto sana yung hindi masyado high maintenance na pet . Dati may aquarium ako, nagsawa na ako sa isda, gusto ko yung nahihipo ko at lalambingin din ako ..

TIA
    para sa akin pusa

I love cats, though I don't really own one myself. Well, not in the usual way of owning one. We have this calico roaming around the premises of our house that we rescued when it was still a kitten, abandoned on the side of the road.

She's a very affectionate and smart cat but she's technically a stray, though she's our stray.

I know it's cliché with me being an amateur writer (you know how cats and writers are, they go so well together like butter and toast), but she's such a nice companion to have around especially when that nasty writer's block comes and I just want to complain to someone but no one's there. She probably doesn't understand me when I rant, though I guess I can say her soft meows would be her berating me for giving up on an idea so easily, she only needs to curl up around to make me feel better.

Our family loves this calico, even my dad who is a dog person and my mom who dislikes animals in general. My sister and I have thought of taking her in as a permanent household pet, but she's never strayed too far from the house. She gets along well with our dog too.

Which brings me to my question fellow cat lovers: If I do plan to take in this cat as a permanent pet are there any diseases I need to know that our calico might get? She's actually fallen ill quite a few times already but she's always recovered. I guess rabies shots are a must, what else? I really want to keep the cat since I'm moving out soon...

Hi guys,

We have two Persian-Siamese cats (named Volvo and Cadillac) that we adopted since last year. They grew up inside a cage and now, I want them to stay inside the house na.

Do you guys have tips on how to make the transition as smooth as possible? My concerns are:

1. They poop on their food bowl. I guess yun na yung kinasanayan nilang litter box. Would it be easy to train them to poop inside a real litter box?

2. Naglalagas yung isa sa kanila and this is a major concern. Sorry that I might sound silly, but is there a cat shampoo that helps prevent this? (parang hair fall shampoo lang? )

3. I understand that since they have been caged for so long, at first they might act as if they are prisoners that escaped. Do you have an idea how aggressive cats can be in this instance? Would it be better that during the "transition period," itago muna namin lahat ng babasagin?

4. We had two cats before them that we housed inside. Pinaalis namin sa loob because during lunch and dinner, lagi silang umaakyat sa dining table. How do we prevent this from happening? Yun cat pet kasi ng officemate ko, kapag kumakain daw sila, dedma lang daw yung pusa nila.

Will appreciate your inputs, guys. Been planning on letting them stay with us inside our house, sana matuloy na.

Mabuhey: for me, pareho namang madaling alagaan ang cats and dogs. Depende lang siguro sa breed. If long haired kinds kasi, syempre uubos ng oras yan sa pag ggroom palang. Ang mga dogs though, kelangan may time ka din to exercise them (jogging, walking) unlike sa cats na natutulog lang talaga mag hapon

Apoplexia: yes, rabies vaccination is really a must. Cats also do have the 5 in 1 vaccine that protects them from pneumonia, feline influenza and other respiratory implications that cats are more prone to.

and please, adopt her

conp_:

1. Cats are easily trained. I'm sure they will not resist a box with a sand in it. If you already have a litter box prepared, try putting them on the box and let them feel the sand on their paws. Do it frequently, they'll learn it in no time

2. Ano bang pinapakain mo sa kanila? I suggest you give them fish oil vitamins, it's good for their skin and coat, and have them checked by a vet. They might have an internal problem which causes the hair fall.

3. Ask ko lang, bakit sila naka cage and how long they have been caged? How's their temperament while they're inside the cage? Try putting leash when you take them out just to familiarize them with their new surroundings. You'll feel when they have already adjusted, then you can let them roam around leash free.

4. Regarding this, as long as your cats are well fed or being fed on time, they will not be begging for more. Pero to prevent them from stealing food, takpan nyo nalang palagi, may mga pasaway kasi talagang mga pusa eh

You don't have to worry much about their behavior. Since naka cage naman sila, most likely maamo pa din mga yan. Mga stray cats nga napapaamo, sila pa kayang naka cage. Hindi sila exposed sa ibang animals na mag ttriger ng kanilang wild instincts. Goodluck and keep us updated and post their pictures pleeaaaase

Hi, everyone. Happy new year. Here's one of my boys:

met my cats pringles,kisses, kitkat =)

Hello guys :)

newbie lang po ako sa forum.. and the reason why i'm here is bec. of this thread... balak ko bumili ng pusa e :3... but my budget is 1k - 1.5k.. may mga crossbreed ba na kaya ng ganung price? and anong breed po kaya

Siamese cats are around 1.5 to 2k

Quote Originally Posted by doomed365 View Post
    Siamese cats are around 1.5 to 2k
    saan po ba ang trusted na pedeng bilhan...kelangan pa ba sila pa inject ng anti rabies para if ever na makakagat sya is ndi na makakainfect ?

try sulit and yes, rabies vaccine is a must and have them vaccinated against diseases

Quote Originally Posted by doomed365 View Post
    try sulit and yes, rabies vaccine is a must and have them vaccinated against diseases
    owkie ty for the info madam ^_^

have you tried the cat social networking site?

http://catmoji.com/

hello cat lovers!

I just want to ask a question, kung meron ba kayong alam na nag papastud na female siamese cat. Area or website na maaring makatulong sa amin. Lalake ang sa amin kasi. we want naman na pure breed. Thanks! Godbless!

Page 5 of 62 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 ... Last