PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Lady Spikers Win in Opening Tiff

The DLSU Lady Spikers opened their campaign with an impressive four-set win over the Adamson Lady Falcons, 25-23, 24-26, 25-14, 25-17.

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Takes Care of UP in 3 Sets

The FEU Lady Tamaraws easily dispatched the UP Lady Maroons in a three-set victory, 25-14, 26-24, 25-20

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Epic fail ba talaga ang pagbabalita ng ABS-CBN??

so nakita ko lang kasi to kanino sa news feed ko sa FB...

Your Personal Jesus F-A Soldier's Avatar
    Remember when an satirical article ran about a study that said "Filipinos are most gullible" and one of the ABS CBN staffed wrote a op ed on it?

LOLz,

Yellow Journalist

Palaging EPIC FAIL ang ABS sa pagbabalita. Sa GMA naman, yung mga nagbabalita ang EPIC FAIL.

In the US, ordinary citizens are not afraid to sue big companies/networks. I hope Joana will follow lead and sue ABS.

gone are the days of ABS's good journalism era, during the time of The World Tonight and the old TV Patrol, when Franky Evangelista and Mel Tiangco were among the anchors.

Kaya di ako nanonood ng balita eh kasi wala namang totoo lalo na sa pulitika.

Nagiging telenovela nalang ang balita, palit lang ng palit ng episodes. At imbento!

Kaya di ako nanonood ng balita eh kasi wala namang totoo lalo na sa pulitika.

Nagiging telenovela nalang ang balita, palit lang ng palit ng episodes. At imbento!

AC-DC Journalism siguro ang mina-master ng mga reporters ng ABS-CBN kaya sa tingin nila irrelevant yung katotohanan sa news reporting. Sumusunod lang sila sa yapak ng mga batikan at sikat na reporters sa kanilang newsroom.

Ewan kung epic fail pero ito ang masasabi ko sa news reports ng kahit anong channel/network. OA sila, laging exaggerated.

They also have the penchant for interviewing people. That's a waste of time dahil ano ba ang mapapala mo sa isang taxi driver na tinatanong about the gas price increase. Simply a waste of time.

E yung Hologram e-fake daw ng GMA? Paniwalang-paniwala naman si Bro. Mike na hologram talaga yun.

Quote Originally Posted by WAHEEHEE View Post
    Ewan kung epic fail pero ito ang masasabi ko sa news reports ng kahit anong channel/network. OA sila, laging exaggerated.

They also have the penchant for interviewing people. That's a waste of time dahil ano ba ang mapapala mo sa isang taxi driver na tinatanong about the gas price increase. Simply a waste of time.
    WTF! Waste of time pala makinig sa mga saloobin ng mga ordinaryong tao. And fyi, sila lang naman ang isa mga direktang naapektuhan ng pagtaas ng gasolina.

Ok on-topic. I don't know if it's true pero mukhang si Gus Abelgas yata ang madadawit dito. Sad. He is a good journalist.

Sad, but this one blunder has caused trauma to a person.

I say, let justice run its course. If ever the "victim" decides to pursue a law suit against ABS and Gus Abelgas, I will just pray that they will overcome it and learn from this.

Matagal na ito but I just remember kasi nakakatawa.

Noong panahon ng Anthrax scare (poisonous drug yata ito na ginagamit sa warfare) may na-cover si Jiggy Manicad na package galing sa post office. Suspected anthrax carrier ang package. Sabi ni Jiggy, "Eto nga at nangangati na ang balat ko."

It turned out na books ang laman ng suspected package. At si Jiggy? Siguro nagpatingin sa derma, waheehee.blogspot.com (huh, may kasama pang spam ang tawa ko).

Mother of all epic ang ABS-CBN ang main source ng mga data yata eh google at facebook.

i couldn't imagine the trauma they bring to that family, it's the right thing to say sorry or public apology. well they can do that anytime they want, they own the network. the family affected should file a complaint before court, the inconvenience and embarassment and not to mention the trauma they been going through can't be satisfied by mere public apology.

the family should be compensated with all the insanity courtesy by ABS-CBN. hindi naman sa mukhang pera ang pamilyang ito pero ito lang ang paraan para makabawi ang apektadong pamilya.

just my 2cents.

sobrang sensational journalism kasi

sensational is two steps down from being scandalous.

wrong post. sorry.

epic? hindi noh.

legendary lang naman.

joke!

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    sobrang sensational journalism kasi

Jackpot ka. That's the right term - SENSATIONAL JOURNALISM.

I remember noong pinatay si Nida Blanca. Pagbukas ko ng news (I forgot the channel) may ini-interview na bata. Anak daw ng taxi driver na nakadaan sa bahay ni Nida sa White Plains at may nakitang tao roon (after Nida had been killed).

Eh ano naman kaya ang kinalaman ng anak ng taxi driver? Wala lang.

Kaya nga pinatangal ko *** gma pinoy tv. Uuwi panaman kami ngayon december tapos puro patayn *** mapapanood mo sa balita. Sa eb naman paulit ulit na rin *** segment. Nakakaparanoid tuloy. Dito kase karamihan sa balita ay tungkol sa weather at traffic lang. Bihira *** heinous crime.

dati ako taga ABS-CBN, yari diyan yung nag-iingest ng TAPES. hindi nila na-preview bago i-ere *** balita. may memo na siguro yung ingestor niyan.

Is memo enough? I wonder if Korina was given a memo.

I've caught Korina Sanches saying inaccurate observations. I remember the visit of George Bush when she said the Party list representative stood up and left in the middle of the speech. Vicky Morales said, the representative left immediately after.(which turned out to be the correct report) Korina also commented on the protest against having the Skyway ramp/exit near Don Bosco church because it was originally planned to be placed in Buendia. She said, bakit hindi kasi sabihin ang gusto ( ang linaw naman sa mga speeches, banners at leaflets kung ano ang gusto).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast