PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

PROMO: Guardians of the Galaxy

Get a chance to movie passes to the special PinoyExchange 15th Anniversary Block Screening of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

Page 66 of 251 FirstFirst ... 16 56 65 66 67 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 5006
  1. #1301
    GutsyKX Forever gutsykg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    where love abounds
    Quote Originally Posted by maevel2002 View Post


    Very well said gutsy :bravo: can u pls email this to abscbn to ma'am charo, tita malou and all other bigwigs. This is getting so ridiculous I can't stand waiting for CeLiam to unfold. Ana sinuswerte 7th week na wala paring development ang CeLiam

    Dapat bumawi sila ng bonggang Bonggaciously juske gusto kong mag Gabriela silang at mag start ng rebolusyon

    Sige na ms. Gutsy please iparating na to otherwise we'll not get what we clamor coz I believe IKA is an enchong project talaga. Sorry to his fans sobrang dehado si xian and to think that their commercial loads are mostly endorsed by him Sulong mga Ina kapatid anak Sulong! Lets make it happen!(
    Thanks Mae...

    This is what I'll do...I will enclosed both posts in an email and address it to whom? The Lady President Maam Charo? Don't you think I should go to the Directors first? I don't want anything to impact Xian negatively with me being a marked KimXi writing the Top Gun.

    You understand that I am not only saying what I said because I would want Celiam moments, right...this is just to get the story out of a rut...para kasing kotse na stuck in the mud...I still want or wish for Celiam's story to be credible and relevant and not just get Marthan out of the way to be replaced by a "pilit na hinog" na Celiam story even if I am a KimXi...

    I would like to get the thoughts of the other KimXis too...maybe I should just write and ask when we can see Xian as one of the lead actors with his own back story and some balanced treatment considering...

    kasi if I write and bring KimXi thread members along...I would want to see some hands - maybe word from the admin ...perhaps I will just address my thoughts to someone like Mr. Hizon...since people at ABS know him and hold him in high regard...maybe someone who is a followed twitter can bring my thoughts to him...anyone knows his email?

    Understand that I would not wish to have people turnaround and label us KimXis as no different from the fans they see around them...Gabriela Silang hahahahhaa!

    what do you think felllow KimXis? For all we know even the directors are tired of the Marthan love angle...now they're dealing us with Celthan and Marliam ones. So our letters will just go down the dustbin as the reason for them is no longer there.

    Let us see how this week pans out first...if Liam's character remains hazy, then I will write that letter you ask for Mae, perhaps a stronger one with quotes from everyone here. Meanwhile, let us watch IKA.

  2. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylene1 View Post
    While it's true na usad pagong ang takbo ng character ni Xian as Liam, I never lose hope na Liam's time to shine will come soon. Sana lang hindi towards the ending ng soap. Are they kidding me? Buti na lang madami kong baon na pasensya. At dahil sa urong-sulong na exposure ni Liam, naka 5 kissing scenes na ang Majong, zip, zero, nada, waley pa ang CeLiam. Hmmmpp!!!

    At kahit nasa 10 kissing scenes pa yang MaJong, waley naman akong ma feel na "fireworks". Actually, the story last night seemed to drag. I think the writer should re assess progress of the story. Parang pinapahaba lang. Just my point of view, am just watching IKA because of KimXi. I neither like MaJong, but hats off to Ariel, Ronaldo, Pilar, Cherry Pie, Eddie and Jason. Even Janice' constant shrieks gives me the turn off. How I wish CELIAM na!

  3. #1303
    GutsyKX Forever gutsykg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    where love abounds
    Quote Originally Posted by limejuice View Post
    [video=youtube;Ie1IYBPHjo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ie1IYBPHjo0

    Thanks, @teamkimxi for the vid!

    Been repeatedly watching this video --- wahhhh for sooo many times already!!! This i can say with conviction, the Ina Kapatid Anak mall shows are more "kilig" than the TV show. Marthan had been kissing for so many times in IKA and i dont feel a thing hahaha!

    Where would we be without the mall shows and BTS? Bitin sa Celiam, but KIMXI FOR THE WIN!


    That's the spirit, spoken like a true KimXi...wait until you hear the Majong or Marthan fans...they will tell us KimXis the same thing you said, baligtad lang...each to his own "idols".

  4. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by gutsykg View Post
    Thanks Mae...

    This is what I'll do...I will enclosed both posts in an email and address it to whom? The Lady President Maam Charo? Don't you think I should go to the Directors first? I don't want anything to impact Xian negatively with me being a marked KimXi writing the Top Gun.

    You understand that I am not only saying what I said because I would want Celiam moments, right...this is just to get the story out of a rut...para kasing kotse na stuck in the mud...I still want or wish for Celiam's story to be credible and relevant and not just get Marthan out of the way to be replaced by a "pilit na hinog" na Celiam story even if I am a KimXi...

    I would like to get the thoughts of the other KimXis too...maybe I should just write and ask when we can see Xian as one of the lead actors with his own back story and some balanced treatment considering...

    kasi if I write and bring KimXi thread members along...I would want to see some hands - maybe word from the admin ...perhaps I will just address my thoughts to someone like Mr. Hizon...since people at ABS know him and hold him in high regard...maybe someone who is a followed twitter can bring my thoughts to him...anyone knows his email?

    Understand that I would not wish to have people turnaround and label us KimXis as no different from the fans they see around them...Gabriela Silang hahahahhaa!

    what do you think felllow KimXis? For all we know even the directors are tired of the Marthan love angle...now they're dealing us with Celthan and Marliam ones. So our letters will just go down the dustbin as the reason for them is no longer there.

    Let us see how this week pans out first...if Liam's character remains hazy, then I will write that letter you ask for Mae, perhaps a stronger one with quotes from everyone here. Meanwhile, let us watch IKA.
    Sis gutsy I've been in fandom for a long time and believe me ma'am charo is with us coz she claims that she's also a fan and that we r running their business. She empathize with us.

    I don't know I have this gut feel that Kim accepted this soap in the hope that it will catapult kimxi to higher grounds. I can feel that she too is frustrated as well and Kung support lang si xian dito di siya papayag. With her status as prime time princess, she can call the shots.

    Might as well send to sir deo too. We have a list at the start of the thread, u can get the email addresses there. Might as well dm the directors and writer in twitter. @doncuaresma @jojosaguin @danix8 cc mo na rin si ninong rico so he can reinforce. I'm confident u can write them professionally.

    Actually I only watch after reading previews. Kung walang CeLiam I pass the day not watching except that dramatic moment of Kim.

  5. #1305
    Let me add that they should be true to xian's song Kung di sa iyo. It says of love at its peak and bloom like u take my breath away Kung wala ka. Haaayyyy I've never been inis and inip sensya na just venting di kasi ako pumasa sa exams ko sinabayan pa nito

    Guys we have to do something. They have to cater to the audience clamor. Look at princess and I looks like they will cater to Kathniel. I know the head writer there very well and yes he once said that they listen and cater to the viewers. They even enjoin us to give them ideas and suggestions. I once suggested a song of a wedding scene and it feels good but with xian around of course they don't need a song suggestion

    7 freaking week is long enough

  6. #1306
    hello everyone ! most of here have the same sentiments. akala ko ako lang ang nakakapansin sa usad pagong na story ng IKA . the first 2 weeks ay super excited ako . and looking forward sa mga episode ng celiam . pero now bakit parang limitted lang ang paglabas ni xian .naaawa na ako kay xian para lang syang saling pusa . at ganon din ang na fe-feel ko para kay kim . nakakasawa na ang love story ng marthan. sorry to say nakaka dissapoint lang talaga! pasensya na guys ! GV ako ngayon. i just hope this week ay may celiam moments na magaganap. at sana ay habaan pa natin ang ating pasensya. cge guys , bye for now at ako ay manonood muna ng episode ng IKA last nyt. saka na ako mag br . have a nice day to all . KImXi is Love

  7. #1307
    GutsyKX Forever gutsykg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    where love abounds
    Sir Emerson V. ‏@justmeEMERSON
    Last 6 sequences to go. Tracking shot with Celyn and Liam. #InaKapatidAnak #VTR53 #CeLiam pic.twitter.com/s47emTbz

  8. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyM View Post
    Oo, parang extra lang si Xian dito. You can count on one hand the number of his scenes. Also his dialogue is always the same content, iniba iba lang ang wording. Matagal ko na hinihintay ang character development nya, wala pa rin.



    Alyk, you can always vent your frustrations here sa thread natin. Wala naman restrictions dito. I agree, walang depth ang scenes nila Kim and Xian. I want more character development from Celyn and Liam. Nawala yung pagka serious ni Celyn sa studies nya. Diba gusto nya maahon yung family nya from hirap? Paano nya magagawa yun kung hindi sya serious sa studies nya? I'm tired of Celyn being sunod sunoran kay Margaux. Kahit anong utos ni Margaux ginagawa nya. Wala na syang sarili pagiisip. Then there's Liam. Wala parin tayong alam tungkol sa kanya. Konti na nga ang scenes nya, wala naman importance ang scenes na binibigay sa kanya.
    Hi po sa lahat I may not be a frequent poster here but i am an avid lurker of this wonderful thread for the love of KIMXI :-)

    Me too to be honest sobrang na frustrate lang ako kagabi sa epi ng IKA.. di p nga na eestablish gaano ang character ni LIAM at umpisa pa lang ng interaction ng characters ni CELYN and LIAM eh MIX MATCH agad agad?? .. at yung character ni CELYN nagiging sinungaling na siya at tama " sunod-sunuran" na lang kay MARGAUX.. sana they would maintain the positivity of CELYN's character ksi inspiration sya dito ng kabataan playing the role of a 16 year old...With LIAM minsan talaga naiisip ko na mas pinapaboran si ETHAN eh ksi lahat ng eksena at sinasabi niya may laman.. di tulad kay LIAM mukhang extra at tiga salo lang ni ETHAN at MARGAUX.. sorry guys ha just disappointed because i also want LIAM to shine ksi di nga ba KIM and XIAN teleserye din eto?? haaay patience is a virtue pero sana naman bigyan na ng katuturam ang CELIAM scenes...Thanks so much sa space... Thank you for all the nice people here as always.. KIMXI forever

  9. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by gutsykg View Post
    Thanks Mae...

    This is what I'll do...I will enclosed both posts in an email and address it to whom? The Lady President Maam Charo? Don't you think I should go to the Directors first? I don't want anything to impact Xian negatively with me being a marked KimXi writing the Top Gun.

    You understand that I am not only saying what I said because I would want Celiam moments, right...this is just to get the story out of a rut...para kasing kotse na stuck in the mud...I still want or wish for Celiam's story to be credible and relevant and not just get Marthan out of the way to be replaced by a "pilit na hinog" na Celiam story even if I am a KimXi...

    I would like to get the thoughts of the other KimXis too...maybe I should just write and ask when we can see Xian as one of the lead actors with his own back story and some balanced treatment considering...

    kasi if I write and bring KimXi thread members along...I would want to see some hands - maybe word from the admin ...perhaps I will just address my thoughts to someone like Mr. Hizon...since people at ABS know him and hold him in high regard...maybe someone who is a followed twitter can bring my thoughts to him...anyone knows his email?

    Understand that I would not wish to have people turnaround and label us KimXis as no different from the fans they see around them...Gabriela Silang hahahahhaa!

    what do you think felllow KimXis? For all we know even the directors are tired of the Marthan love angle...now they're dealing us with Celthan and Marliam ones. So our letters will just go down the dustbin as the reason for them is no longer there.

    Let us see how this week pans out first...if Liam's character remains hazy, then I will write that letter you ask for Mae, perhaps a stronger one with quotes from everyone here. Meanwhile, let us watch IKA.
    THANK YOU so much MS gutsykg YOU ARE REALLY HEAVEN SENT TO US.. akala ko ako lang ang naiinis kagabi at halos gusto kong sumigaw sa inis hehehe di ako agad nakatulog kagabi sa inis ko sa epi.. SOBRA na talaga ginagawa nila sa CELIAM scenes.. di ko na nga maramdaman kilig sa CELIAM ksi nga kung di bitin wala naman saysay.. XIAN deserves to be treated well in this teleserye considering marami siyang followers plus kaya nga inaabangan ang IKA dahil din kay KIM at XIAN... nakakasawa na ang MARTHAN!! paulit-ulit na lang haaaaay

  10. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by gutsykg View Post
    Hi Milet...sorry to disenchant you...yes, I am trying to be patient but my hubby is now expressing extreme impatience...why is it daw si Margaux who is always being saved from harm...at bakit daw Margaux and Ethan na lang palagi nakikita nya...

    if there is anything I don't want to happen is to have his BP rise because of this and PORDALAB ...I am just going to write something out...SABI NG HUBBY KO KASI maganda pa raw ang role ni Lucas...Oh my gulay!!!!!

    Sabi pa ng asawa ko focus pa sa dalawa meaning Marthan...kasi si Celyn may gusto din kay Ethan...am watching IKA right now and my hubby has a running commentary and it is not good to hear. Perdonne moi, patient KimXis...but am living with one who is an impatient TV viewer (he's not even KimXi)...and what he says is Liam is not even in a second lead role...when I told him he is a lead actor along with the three.

    I want to prove him wrong! Manhid ba ang mga gumagawa na pagod na ang audience sa pabalik balik na lang na Marthan problem? I want the Big Reveal to happen - yong madiscover na si Teresa at masabi na si Celyn ang anak na matagal na nilang hinahanap at isang Cinderella na malapit ng pupunta sa Ball. Haay... There are other stories...I now want to know why Liam's Mom is still a drinker when her hubby is back home and is the reason why the party is all about...isn't it high time for us to know that and why Liam has grown to be so uptight...she is also a kind soul having Ethan stay at their home and even visited Ethan's Mom at the hospital...whatever happened to Ethan's Dad...want to see some other faces other than Marthan pls...

    for the sake of my hubby...he is even suggesting a Lucas and Zach encounter...there are other subplots...come to think of it the Marthan love angle is really turning sour for me too...there's even a back story to their beginnings...sorry but this is really stretching it...when Liam's still awaits discovery...Wow! Okay, hubby...you said your piece and am elevating it here...

    My love for my hubby overtakes the patience I maintain for the story to really rise above Marthan -- the lesser stars as far as magnitude and wattage is concerned, them coming from afternoon shows...let us be honest about it...puede ba...no offense meant to the stars who are just doing their bit...just want to remind whoever is running the show that there is only so much we can take since there are so many areas the story can go...such as how Zac and Yolanda met/partedetc....esp with my hubby's health issues to think of! So, it is now Liam-Margaux and Celthan the next epis to go this week...

    sorry, apologize for the "rant"...now you see, where my weakness lies...anything on TV that makes my hubby's BP rise, I switch channels whether they be his fave Basketball, Baseball, Football games when his team starts losing...another stroke is not acceptable in our household. ABS-IKA, kailangang umayos na kayo!
    oh,, I got your point,, your hubby's point too! IKA,, INA KAPATID ANAK,, dyan ang pagRevolve ng istorya,, malapit ng madiscover at malantad ang katotohanan,, and soon tagisan na ng isang Celyn and Margaux,, tagisan sa pagmamahal ng magulang at power tripping,, alam natin na sobrang "mabait" ang Celyn dito ,, pero may "hangganan!" ,, alam natin na "nakatago ang tunay na ugali ng isang Margaux ,, mabait,, takot sa ina sa lolo niya,, pero pag nakita niyang may kahati o hindi man kahati sa lahat ng bagay .. sisiklab na ito!!! uungos din ang isang Liam ,, bubulusok ang CELIAM!!! just be patient,, wait and see ,, thank you my friend ,, that's my POV in the meantime,,, KIMXIs RELAX,, SMILE,, BE HAPPY!!! LOOK AT THE REAL WORLD NG ATING KIMXI,, IT'S FULL OF LOVELOVELOVE the REEL WILL COME TO REAL FOR OUR KIMXI ,,

  11. #1311
    All of us have the same feeling, the story is dragging, as a matter of fact I'm falling asleep. I'm on the other side of the earth so we are not counted if the rating is concern. I dont care about the kilig thing I would just like Xian and Kim to have their fair exposure like Marthan, its very unfair na sidekick lang lumalabas silang 2. I remember what Kris said "ANG MGA BIDA" ng IKA when she was introducing them sa KTV but its the other way around, I cant believe thissss, whats going onnnnnnnn, kahit fairshare na lang payag ako pero hindi eh, bakit kaya hindi na lang MARTHAN nagsolo sa IKA, igawa na lang sina CELYN ng ibang storya o ibang serye,,,nakakapika talaga.

  12. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyM View Post
    Oo, parang extra lang si Xian dito. You can count on one hand the number of his scenes. Also his dialogue is always the same content, iniba iba lang ang wording. Matagal ko na hinihintay ang character development nya, wala pa rin.



    Alyk, you can always vent your frustrations here sa thread natin. Wala naman restrictions dito. I agree, walang depth ang scenes nila Kim and Xian. I want more character development from Celyn and Liam. Nawala yung pagka serious ni Celyn sa studies nya. Diba gusto nya maahon yung family nya from hirap? Paano nya magagawa yun kung hindi sya serious sa studies nya? I'm tired of Celyn being sunod sunoran kay Margaux. Kahit anong utos ni Margaux ginagawa nya. Wala na syang sarili pagiisip. Then there's Liam. Wala parin tayong alam tungkol sa kanya. Konti na nga ang scenes nya, wala naman importance ang scenes na binibigay sa kanya.
    We have the same sentiments, kaya parang ayaw ko ng panoorin ang IKA kasi as in wala lang. I'm not getting excited to watch the next episode!! dahil alam ko na ang mangyayari.. si Margaux pa rin ang bida at si kawaawang Celyn ang sunudsunuran. So what i did i've started to watch paraiso and a beautiful affair.... wow ang ganda ng story!! kaya hindi na nag trending ulit ang IKA... anyway hoping for more credible scene with Liam and Celyn

  13. #1313
    GutsyKX Forever gutsykg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    where love abounds
    Quote Originally Posted by maevel2002 View Post


    Sis gutsy I've been in fandom for a long time and believe me ma'am charo is with us coz she claims that she's also a fan and that we r running their business. She empathize with us.

    I don't know I have this gut feel that Kim accepted this soap in the hope that it will catapult kimxi to higher grounds. I can feel that she too is frustrated as well and Kung support lang si xian dito di siya papayag. With her status as prime time princess, she can call the shots.

    Might as well send to sir deo too. We have a list at the start of the thread, u can get the email addresses there. Might as well dm the directors and writer in twitter. @doncuaresma @jojosaguin @danix8 cc mo na rin si ninong rico so he can reinforce. I'm confident u can write them professionally.

    Actually I only watch after reading previews. Kung walang CeLiam I pass the day not watching except that dramatic moment of Kim.
    Thanks for the confidence...I promise I will write...may I just wait until this week is over? Am still stretching my rope a bit.

    I would be more credible if I would see a dip in the ratings. I have a KimXi friend who is no longer watching and I don't to see this escalate but I am still willing to see where their next move goes.

    Mae, are you on Twitter? In the midst of your GS (Gabriela Silang mode) you still make me smile with your Ninong Rico I cannot dm the directors ,writer and Ninong Rico...they do not follow me

    Promise, I will write. I need this week. Just want to see if the frustration is widespread and if I see a dip in the ratings. I would be more credible. As it is, IKA is no. 1 both for AGB and Kantar. This is pretty impressive!!!

    Come to think of it. Why don't you write too? You are pretty good. What's keeping you?

  14. #1314
    GutsyKX Forever gutsykg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    where love abounds
    Quote Originally Posted by rsvph View Post
    oh,, I got your point,, your hubby's point too! IKA,, INA KAPATID ANAK,, dyan ang pagRevolve ng istorya,, malapit ng madiscover at malantad ang katotohanan,, and soon tagisan na ng isang Celyn and Margaux,, tagisan sa pagmamahal ng magulang at power tripping,, alam natin na sobrang "mabait" ang Celyn dito ,, pero may "hangganan!" ,, alam natin na "nakatago ang tunay na ugali ng isang Margaux ,, mabait,, takot sa ina sa lolo niya,, pero pag nakita niyang may kahati o hindi man kahati sa lahat ng bagay .. sisiklab na ito!!! uungos din ang isang Liam ,, bubulusok ang CELIAM!!! just be patient,, wait and see ,, thank you my friend ,, that's my POV in the meantime,,, KIMXIs RELAX,, SMILE,, BE HAPPY!!! LOOK AT THE REAL WORLD NG ATING KIMXI,, IT'S FULL OF LOVELOVELOVE the REEL WILL COME TO REAL FOR OUR KIMXI ,,
    Korek!!!!!! You got my point...and I think this is the point of the KimXis here...we are not here for the IKA kilig only, we get plenty of that for real... we are for the story to make usad...it has fallen into a rut...and what a boring rut...cause we already know from day one that the Marthan lovestory has always been there but not there for the oldies so what else is new...who are they giving some thrill here...the thrill is in the discovery of Teresa's hideout; the thrill is in Celyn getting to know who her real parents are; the thrill is in the kahati portion of the story...I don't see Margaux' character as good; she's quite manipulative...manipulating her mother, Celyn, Ethan, Liam and playing the victim...so I would want to see her claws unsheathed and for Kimmy's character to show the "nothing can keep me from my dreams of entering UP" even if I only have 50 pesos in my pocket sort of gung-ho spirit...that was when the ratings started to creep upwards and went high with the "toe stepping episode with Liam" after that it was a Celyn that somehow lost her edge...and this boring Marthan exchange that had everyone revolving around it...even the search for Teresa is so so-so. As my hubby said, he finds Lucas' character more with it...everyone is really pale like you are dragging for something to happen...am just happy the ratings are up...I want them sustained and that is why we are getting anxie because we care...we care for the story ...we care for the characters who are not getting fair exposure...we care for the story to move and not be like a tire that's in a rut whirling around of all people, Marthan... no offense meant to the stars...but their story is getting to be such a bore...now switching partners...if this thing still drags, then... the letter, I promised gets written to the powers that be with some good questions that need some good answers...hopefully, we get them. Milet!!!! Amigos para siempre!

  15. #1315
    hula ko madeddevelop ang lovestory ni celyn and liam pagtapos ng showing ng 24/7...simpleng simpleng teleserye hinahaluan ng pulitika. sori hindi ko lang tlaga mapigilan ang sama ng loob sa IKA ;-(

  16. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeju View Post
    At kahit nasa 10 kissing scenes pa yang MaJong, waley naman akong ma feel na "fireworks". Actually, the story last night seemed to drag. I think the writer should re assess progress of the story. Parang pinapahaba lang. Just my point of view, am just watching IKA because of KimXi. I neither like MaJong, but hats off to Ariel, Ronaldo, Pilar, Cherry Pie, Eddie and Jason. Even Janice' constant shrieks gives me the turn off. How I wish CELIAM na!
    At kahit nasa 10 kissing scenes pa yang MaJong, waley naman akong ma feel na "fireworks"

    At inulit ko talaga post mo kasi --- these are exactly my sentiments. I can't feel any spark!

    Pag Celiam, tinginan lang, you can feel the butterflies in your stomach. O, di ba?

    Hay, back to watching KimXi na nga lang.

  17. #1317
    GutsyKX Forever gutsykg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    where love abounds
    Quote Originally Posted by maevel2002 View Post
    Let me add that they should be true to xian's song Kung di sa iyo. It says of love at its peak and bloom like u take my breath away Kung wala ka. Haaayyyy I've never been inis and inip sensya na just venting di kasi ako pumasa sa exams ko sinabayan pa nito

    Guys we have to do something. They have to cater to the audience clamor. Look at princess and I looks like they will cater to Kathniel. I know the head writer there very well and yes he once said that they listen and cater to the viewers. They even enjoin us to give them ideas and suggestions. I once suggested a song of a wedding scene and it feels good but with xian around of course they don't need a song suggestion

    7 freaking week is long enough

    Ako, BP nga asawa ang aggravating circumstance, sa yo exams...low point natin...Mae...so let us keep our heads above water for a week...kahit papano merong pakpak ang thoughts natin...telepathic messages na lang muna from today until Friday...

    alam mo when it reaches 7 which is a Biblical no...there will be a break kaya nga sa mga newly weds kung makalampas sa 7 year itch , okay na! Go, go, go, 8th week!

    Let us just see how this week goes. Are we now on the 8th week?

  18. #1318
    GutsyKX Forever gutsykg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    where love abounds
    Quote Originally Posted by limejuice View Post
    At kahit nasa 10 kissing scenes pa yang MaJong, waley naman akong ma feel na "fireworks"

    At inulit ko talaga post mo kasi --- these are exactly my sentiments. I can't feel any spark!

    Pag Celiam, tinginan lang, you can feel the butterflies in your stomach. O, di ba?

    Hay, back to watching KimXi na nga lang.
    Natawa ako dito... Yeah, same here...watch KimXi on IKA kahit papano...I won't cut my nose to spite my face...venting lang naman...better if valves are vented...

  19. #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by limejuice View Post
    at kahit nasa 10 kissing scenes pa yang majong, waley naman akong ma feel na "fireworks"

    at inulit ko talaga post mo kasi --- these are exactly my sentiments. I can't feel any spark!

    Pag celiam, tinginan lang, you can feel the butterflies in your stomach. O, di ba?

    Hay, back to watching kimxi na nga lang.
    hahahah same sentiments here!!! Walang kilig factor sorry majong!!! Pasensiya na!! Waley eh!!waley talaga!!!

  20. #1320
    GutsyKX Forever gutsykg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    where love abounds
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyM View Post
    Oo, parang extra lang si Xian dito. You can count on one hand the number of his scenes. Also his dialogue is always the same content, iniba iba lang ang wording. Matagal ko na hinihintay ang character development nya, wala pa rin.



    Alyk, you can always vent your frustrations here sa thread natin. Wala naman restrictions dito. I agree, walang depth ang scenes nila Kim and Xian. I want more character development from Celyn and Liam. Nawala yung pagka serious ni Celyn sa studies nya. Diba gusto nya maahon yung family nya from hirap? Paano nya magagawa yun kung hindi sya serious sa studies nya? I'm tired of Celyn being sunod sunoran kay Margaux. Kahit anong utos ni Margaux ginagawa nya. Wala na syang sarili pagiisip. Then there's Liam. Wala parin tayong alam tungkol sa kanya. Konti na nga ang scenes nya, wala naman importance ang scenes na binibigay sa kanya.

    Cindy, permit me to use what you wrote here when I get to write that letter I promised Mae at end of week, okay? Thanks.

Page 66 of 251 FirstFirst ... 16 56 65 66 67 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

UAAP:

ADMU Blue Eagles blast DLSU Green Archers 97-86

ADMU Blue Eagles blast DLSU Green Archers 97-86

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Jennylyn Mercado not yet ready to be friends with ex-BF Luis Manzano

Jennylyn Mercado not yet ready to be friends with ex-BF Luis Manzano

read more
TV:

Fourth Pagotan evicted from PBB All In

Fourth Pagotan evicted from PBB All In

read more
SPORTS:

Army Lady Troopers topple AirAsia 25-19, 25-23, 25-16 to enter SuperLiga Finals

Army Lady Troopers topple AirAsia 25-19, 25-23, 25-16 to enter SuperLiga Finals

read more
PBA:

Terrence Romeo and co. lift Pinoys to championship vs taller Qatar in FIBA 3x3

Terrence Romeo and co. lift Pinoys to championship vs taller Qatar in FIBA 3x3

read more
CHIT CHAT:

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

read more