PEx Highlights

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter!

Catch our latest updates on Twitter! Follow us, @pinoyexchange

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 7

With wins over UST and DLSU, the past week in UAAP can be summed up in three letters: FEU. Check out this week's power rankings here!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Page 23 of 251 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIMXI! IT'S A PRIDE TO BE A PART OF THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING GROUP. TEAM PANATAG, ALWAYS. I SELDOM POST BUT I LURK MOST OF THE TIME...BACK TO LURKING.

TO TEAMKIMXI ALL OVER THE GLOBE!!! WISHING FOR MORE YEARS TO COME.

Quote Originally Posted by roceir01 View Post
    https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhNaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTExLmluc3RhZ3JhbS5jb20vZTFiNDdhMDAyZDA2MTFlMjhmYTcy MjAwMGExZmJjZWFfNy5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=i6rMXAwWYdfeIDsUMopX8z3B46dgkzI0H5dL8AhbTVE
    lessthanthreekx's photo http://instagr.am/p/R8Vmioku-v/

Ang ganda naman ni Kim dito kahit may slight simangot...uso na ba ang simangot ngayon? Thanks Ninang C.

before i will forget, just want to comment on the visitor who brought the 2011 pics. Of kimerald. I feel sorry for her/him, i wonder who is she/he trying to convince about promo (kimxi - really?) vs. Reality (their reality kimerald?). It's just sad that people sometimes prefer denial over acceptance. Well i guess it's human nature to protect one self from pain. Kimxi ftw - happy, happy, love, love, love.

Quote Originally Posted by tessie11 View Post
    WOW, we actually have a visitor here after Kim's confirmation na "friendship lang" at "matagal na sarado ang puso niya kay ex". What exactly our bwisitor was trying to say that Kim was lying about no communication with the ex for 2 years? Was that the reason why this name dark-water uploaded the photos here to proved that Kim is a liar?, those photos maybe true 2 years ago means 2010, nowadays you can edit the date and images, the same way the ex loveteam fans will always crop Xian photos with Kim, and twisting Kim's statements plus changing the words from the article just to fit the way they wanted to please themselves. I believed what KIM HAS ALREADY SAID DURING 24/7 INTERVIEW, KIM WAS JUST BEING TRUTHFUL TO HERSELF HOW SHE FEEL ABOUT THE EX NA "FRIENDSHIP LANG". SO IF I WERE YOU DARK WATER, GO HOME TO YOUR OWN THREAD AND PURIFY YOURSELF.

Naku, palagay ko di na makayang ma purify dahil sobrang polluted na ang mga minds nila doon.

Quote Originally Posted by bay1nj View Post
    Good evening everyone. Happy anniversary to every KimXi's all over the world. It doesn't feel like it's just been a year since Kimxi started but most of us started as Team Jandy. Congratulations to us. We have survived a year of emotional roller coaster of being a fan group or should I say virtual friends. I may seldom post but a true blue KimXi. Sorry napahaba.
    Happy Anniversary, bay1nj! Post more often para mas happy ang ating thread. The more, the merrier. Kahit anik-anik lang or even just to say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by poyenn View Post
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIMXI! IT'S A PRIDE TO BE A PART OF THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING GROUP. TEAM PANATAG, ALWAYS. I SELDOM POST BUT I LURK MOST OF THE TIME...BACK TO LURKING.
    Hello, poyenn! Unlurk ka na for good. It is nice to see KimXis unlurking. Let's enjoy the friendship that being a KimXi fan offers here in thread. Post lang ng post. Easy-easy, happy-happy.

Here, Friendship, per your request: Ang abangan sa IKA...

cto

Ang kyut lang ng paglalambing ni Xian!

Hapi2beAKO‏@hapi2beAKO

Wala si geep to entertain @teamkimxi so si beep na lang muna :-) blessedganda's photo http://instagr.am/p/R8FseMvhG4/

may taping ba ang IKA ngayon? parang may nabasa ako na meron daw...siguro kailangan nilang makabawi during the time na nagkaroon ng shows abroad ang 4 na bagets...kailangan nilang makaipon ng maraming episodes.. mas gusto ko naman para parati magkasama ang KIMXI

xiana kim‏@XianaKim
    @_jenjenjen22 @hapi2beAKO @trikielite @KC_Fuertez Bkit jen may gulo ano nangyari

11hJenjenjen ‏@_jenjenjen22
    @XianaKim @hapi2beAKO @trikielite @KC_Fuertez walang gulo sis, wahahaha nabingi lang lol

11hxiana kim‏@XianaKim
    @_jenjenjen22 @hapi2beAKO @trikielite @KC_Fuertez san nbingi

11hHapi2beAKO‏@hapi2beAKO
    @XianaKim @_jenjenjen22 @trikielite @KC_Fuertez akoang bingi!! hahaha ..sa PEX may gusto manggulo but kalmado ang kimxis.Di nagpapatinag:-)

10hKarla Fuertez‏@KC_Fuertez
    @hapi2beAKO @xianakim @_jenjenjen22 @trikielite aba sino yang nanggugulo? Taga kabilang ibayo ba? Aha

10hHapi2beAKO‏@hapi2beAKO
    @KC_Fuertez @XianaKim @_jenjenjen22 @trikielite OO, pero very kalmado sumagot mga kimxis:-) Sibilisado:-)

Morgan™‏@supermorgy

2nd-4th week of #InaKapatidAnak are for Maja Salvador & Kim Chiu -Come this 5th-6thweek The Boys will shine! Xian Lim & Enchong Dee Abangan!

EXCITED MUCH AKO PARA SA TIME TO SHINE NI XIAN!!!

ASAP Chill-Out and The Buzz guestings BTS pics before on cue!

cto

Babayoo na muna

NENOK FROM FB

Anna Mones

Sisters, THIS IS FROM A BLOG of a former KIMERALD turned KIMXI. Very open minded....share ko lang

THE BUZZ

Kimerald vs Kimxi

Okay, so my friend asked me today who do I love the most, Kimerald or Kimxi. Honestly, I love both of them. I have loved Kimerald from the beginning of Sana Maulit Muli to the end of their love team. Yes I was upset that they broke up and I told myself, that I will never accept any other love team they will have in the future. But then, My Binondo Girl came and it was awhile since Kim had a teleserye and I really really really love Kim Chiu. She is my absolute favorite. And bonus points, I have loved Xian Lim since I first saw him on tv in Katorse. When “Jandy” began to give those kilig vibes, I was like, I’m being a traitor to Kimerald. And then I thought, it has been awhile might as well give it a chance. So I did, and I’m sorry Kimerald, but Kimxi surpassed you. I’m not saying that I don’t love Kimerald anymore, they still have a special place in my heart (like Enrich) but I know they weren’t going to be working together forever. So when I found out that they were doing a movie together (Kimerald) I was both happy and upset. One of those mixed feelings because I love Kimxi so much but I also love Kimerald.

And so I answered my friend’s question and I told her, who ever makes Kim happy. But she wasn’t satisfied with my answer (arte lol jk ***). So I also told her that Kimxi has that special bond that I can see that can last forever. The way they act with each other was way different from the way Kim and Gerald acted. In interviews, you can tell Kimxi that they joke with each other and make each other laugh and stare before answering (Kris TV epi was the best to show an example).

And today, I compared The Buzz interview of Kimxi and Kimerald, and Kimxi had more interaction and closeness and stareness. While Kimerald was just like friendly get together kinda interview with a few jokes around here and there. I’m sorry to those big Kimerald fans. It’s not like I don’t love them anymore or I have replaced them, it’s just, you can’t hold on to the past.

AND THEN, in The Buzz interview with Kim and Gerald a group of people screamed, “We love you Xian!” and Kim replied saying, “Love you too”. And then another group screamed, “We love you Gerald!” and Gerald replied saying, “Love you too”. And Kim just sat there.
    I don’t know what holds for the both of them. I’m happy that they are working together again. And if you’re in the Philippines, watch 24/7 in Love on November 21 for Kimerald’s come back movie

And don’t forget to always watch Ina Kapatid Anak every weekdays with Kimxi and Majong
    THIS IS MY OPINION. SO PLEASE, DON’T HATE~

Dee D Ar ‏@xldinzz
    jpbernardo09's photo http://instagr.am/p/R9DHEhAjVP/

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TEAM KIMXI!!

WOW, one year na pala ang KIMXI , HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

di ko na matandaan kung kelan ako nag start mag post sa KIMXI thread, pero very happy ako sa tamang bahay na napasukan ko

'Ina, Kapatid, Anak' makes it on Top 15 most watched programs in October
    by ABS-CBN Comm. Corp. | November 12, 2012 1:38 AM | Share this article

Sa tindi ng suporta ng TV viewers sa bagong Kapamilya family drama series na “Ina Kapatid Anak,” namayagpag agad ito bilang ikaanim na pinakatinutukang TV program sa buong Pilipinas noong buwan ng Oktubre.
    Base sa datos ng Kantar Media, no. 6 sa listahan ng top 15 most-watched shows ang teleseryeng pinagbibidahan nina Kim Chiu, Xian Lim, Enchong Dee, at Maja Salvador taglay ang average national TV rating na 27.8%.
    Ang primetime series na nagsimulang umere noong Oktubre 8 ay nagtatampok rin kina Janice de Belen, Cherry Pie Picache, Ariel Rivera, Jayson Gainza, Ronaldo Valdez, Pilar Pilapil at Eddie Guiterrez. Ito ay sa ilalim ng direksyon nina Don Cuaresma at Jojo Saguin.
    Patuloy na tutukan ang mas mga umiigting na tagpo sa kuwento ng pakikipaglaban para sa karapatan sa "Ina Kapatid Anak," gabi-gabi, pagkatapos ng "Princess and I" sa ABS-CBN Primetime Bida. Para sa karagdagang updates, mag-log on lamang sa www.facebook.com/InaKapatidAnak.TV o sundan ang @_InaKapatidAnak sa Twitter.

Related Links and Articles

ABS-CBN - Ina Kapatid Anak

Hala! at may bisita pala tayo may bitbit pang baon

seriously are you trying to convince us or kinu-kumbinsi niyo ang mga sarili nyo!!

Grabee.... as in literal talaga akong natatawa sa mga ito.
    OMG lang to this group please grow up kasi sa mga ginagawa nyo mas nagmumukha na talaga kayong kawakawa. parang super desperate na ????

Page 23 of 251 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 73 123 ... LastLast