PEx Highlights

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Bayer Business Services Philippines, Inc.

Hello!

What can you say about this company? maganda ba ang benefits? at ano ang salary bracket per position sa mga nakakaalam?

John Clements is their headhunter. Ok kaya dito? I received a call for this company eh.

nag-apply din ako dito nun eh... okay naman siya, they're just starting to build up the shared service center here on the philippines so napakaraming opportunities to be trained abroad. Yun nga lang mejo lugi sa pamasahe, hindi naman kasi ganun kadali ma-access ang office nila sa mckinley kaya i pursued another opportunity na lang... bagong bago yung office, may construction pa ngang ginagawa nung pumunta ako nuon... hehehe =)

kelan ka nag-apply dun? wala bang way pumunta dun maliban sa taxi? okay kaya employee benefits? mejo mataas din kasi asking ko since i currently on shared service din.

hi, paano po kaya mag-apply dito? Saan po pwede magpasa ng resume?
    Thanks

nung nag-apply ako dito nun sa jobstreet ko lang sila nakita... ^_^

up....up.....
    Any additional info?

up! up! up!

Nagapply ako jan. 1 day processing lang. Tapos me job offer ka if pumasa ka sa 1 exam at 2 interview

Kaso kuripot sila sa offer kc ang baba nya compared sa ibang shared services dto. Tapos wala man lang health card. Considering na health care products sila.. Soo bali basic salary lang + 2k dental per yr + 1,500 rice allowance after regularization pa, 15 months lang. Grp hospitalization. Un lang naalala ko sa benefits nila.. Sayang ng effort mgpunta sa malaung office nila.. Hahaha.

Career growth i think there starts from being an accountant, junior, senior, to team leader.

Max daw for acctant is 25k.. [What?!!!! duh] Magaling kna nyan... TL - 50k

Tinatapatan lang ata nila ng pay ng applicant.. Usually ang pangtapat nila is the same salary applicants r receiving from their current job.

In short, i think they should try revisiting their comp package. And compare it to other shared services here in the phil.

Hindi pala laht ng multinational maganda benefit.

Compensation/benefits

more infos about bayer please. im planning to apply here after the board exam on may. THANKS!

ask ko lang what type ang pre-employment exam nila, mahirap kaya?

bawal ba ang phone kapag employed ka na sa bayer? napansin ko kc may locker eh...

Guys, any updates naman po sa company.. Salamat po..

16. Advertisement

I have an interview on wednesday for accountant position, anyone who has idea how much is the salary and benefits in the company?

Hello guys! Who knows about what to expect in this company? Would you prefer bayer over other? Really need ur help!

Hi! If interested kayo to know more, you may txt me @ 09228610227

Hi! I'm working here in BBSPI, and kung habol nyo is good pay (as in 30k sahod and above), maybe you can apply here lalo na if you have solid experience in BPO. Or maybe with SAP or auditing. Pero if 2 yrs lang experience mo and you want the 30k sahod for an accountant, they will not grant you that unless may multi-lingual ka.

As for benefits, 1500 monthly rice allowance, 15days VL and SL per annum (monetized un SL lang), group health insurance, health card -- Asianlife, and allowance na 4k (MODA), 6k (clothing) and xmas gift (2k).

Ayun lang po mashare ko. Pero okay tong company na toh.. okay un environment, and pwede na gumamit ng phones sa work station.

Quote Originally Posted by heartidol View Post
    Hi! I'm working here in BBSPI, and kung habol nyo is good pay (as in 30k sahod and above), maybe you can apply here lalo na if you have solid experience in BPO. Or maybe with SAP or auditing. Pero if 2 yrs lang experience mo and you want the 30k sahod for an accountant, they will not grant you that unless may multi-lingual ka.

As for benefits, 1500 monthly rice allowance, 15days VL and SL per annum (monetized un SL lang), group health insurance, health card -- Asianlife, and allowance na 4k (MODA), 6k (clothing) and xmas gift (2k).

Ayun lang po mashare ko. Pero okay tong company na toh.. okay un environment, and pwede na gumamit ng phones sa work station.

Hello, I have an exam and interview tomorrow. Pwede po malaman anong klase ang exam? Thank you in advanced. 😊