PEx Highlights

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

Page 6 of 251 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Happy Halloween!!! Belated na. Been busy kasi. Itong si Bon Bon kasi. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tapos itong si mommy ginaya ako kumanta ba naman nang all by myself bha ha ha... No comment nalang ako after the show nalang ako mag comment bha ha ha... Love love love! Tira Tira! Laban Kung Laban! l

Okey babus muna ako keep Kimerald love burning!

Kimerald fans rocks!

KG rocks babussssss!!!

SK's

CONGRATS sa new house!

Ms Karol Thank you so much!

To all bannermakers

Tita NannaC

Our Father, thank You for allowing us to wake up each and every morning to live for you. We are grateful for your graciousness, forgiveness, and most of all, for sending your Son to die on the cross so that He may carry our burdens for us. Amen.

May your presence, Most loving Jesus, ever bless our home and fill it with virtues so perfectly practiced in your own Holy Family at Nazareth. Please bless our endeavors and keep always in our KIMERALD FAMILY the spirit of love, peace & happiness. Amen.

Our Heavenly Father, please fill us with your Word so we can teach others of your love and protection. Give us strength and wisdom to be a living example to others. Amen.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace: Where there is Hatred, let me sow Love; Where there is Injury, Pardon; Where there is Doubt, Faith; Where there is Despair, Hope; Where there is Darkness, Light; And when there is Sadness, Joy. O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek To be consoled as to console, To be understood as to understand, To be loved as to love, for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Dear God, we pray that the KIMERALD FAMILY will always be united for the sake of Kim & Gerald and not be affected against malicious issues. We pray for all those people who are negative when it comes to KIMERALDS to have open minds and hearts. Amen.

Lord we ask that you intervene and put a stop to the intrigues, lies, and negative issues concerning Kim, Gerald, & the Kimerald fans. Amen.

Dear God, we ask for patience and courage to wait upon you with our faith and trust. Let us see through your eyes with love dear Jesus, at each other. Let us know that no matter what happens that as Yet we ask this, "not by our will" but by "Your will" be done. Amen.

Lord, we ask for your grace to enlighten the executives of ABS-CBN to give Kim & Gerald MORE projects together so they can continue to bring countless joy and happiness to all KIMERALD fans all over the world. In Jesus name, we ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. Amen.

Our Father, please give us strength to use our talents to the fullest. Grant to Gerald & Kim, perseverance to strive for excellence
 in all that they do. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord, we pray that Kim & Gerald will eventually be united in Holy Matrimony and be blessed with many healthy baby Ge & baby Kimmy. We ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. In Jesus name, Amen.

Our Father, we pray for the safety of Kim & Gerald, their families, and also the Kimeralds around the world. Please always keep us all in your guidance and protection. These, we pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we ask You to heal all the sick people. Give them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and patience in pain. Let them recover their health, so that, restored to the Christian community, they joyfully praise Your Name, for You alone are all Holy, You alone are our Lord, You alone are Most High! You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

Lord, please grant Kim and Gerald, courage and freedom to show the whole world what they truly feel for each other. Please let love and truth reign in their hearts. Amen.

Almighty God, please grant to the Kimeralds all over the world, the spirit of faith and strength to meet the days to come with steadfastness and patience; not sorrowing without hope but clinging to your goodness and love, through Jesus Christ who is the resurrection and the life, Amen.

We ask & pray, we claim it in Your Mighty Name Jesus, because You are a God who answered all our prayers. Lord, thank you for granting all these prayers of ours as we give you back all the honor, praise, & thanksgiving in Your Name Jesus. Amen.

Keep on supporting KGs endorsements & projects. God bless & take care. Please remember: God is good all the time!!! Keep the KIMERALD LOVE
    burning. Thanks!

Amen...Amen...Amen...

Quote Originally Posted by kimgejo View Post
    Happy Halloween!!! Belated na. Been busy kasi. Itong si Bon Bon kasi. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tapos itong si mommy ginaya ako kumanta ba naman nang all by myself bha ha ha... No comment nalang ako after the show nalang ako mag comment bha ha ha... Love love love! Tira Tira! Laban Kung Laban! l
    Hi, Kimgejo! May Meet and Greet ba ang Kimerald tom.? Thanks!

Our Father, thank You for allowing us to wake up each and every morning to live for you. We are grateful for your graciousness, forgiveness, and most of all, for sending your Son to die on the cross so that He may carry our burdens for us. Amen.

May your presence, Most loving Jesus, ever bless our home and fill it with virtues so perfectly practiced in your own Holy Family at Nazareth. Please bless our endeavors and keep always in our KIMERALD FAMILY the spirit of love, peace & happiness. Amen.

Our Heavenly Father, please fill us with your Word so we can teach others of your love and protection. Give us strength and wisdom to be a living example to others. Amen.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace: Where there is Hatred, let me sow Love; Where there is Injury, Pardon; Where there is Doubt, Faith; Where there is Despair, Hope; Where there is Darkness, Light; And when there is Sadness, Joy. O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek To be consoled as to console, To be understood as to understand, To be loved as to love, for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Dear God, we pray that the KIMERALD FAMILY will always be united for the sake of Kim & Gerald and not be affected against malicious issues. We pray for all those people who are negative when it comes to KIMERALDS to have open minds and hearts. Amen.

Lord we ask that you intervene and put a stop to the intrigues, lies, and negative issues concerning Kim, Gerald, & the Kimerald fans. Amen.

Dear God, we ask for patience and courage to wait upon you with our faith and trust. Let us see through your eyes with love dear Jesus, at each other. Let us know that no matter what happens that as Yet we ask this, "not by our will" but by "Your will" be done. Amen.

Lord, we ask for your grace to enlighten the executives of ABS-CBN to give Kim & Gerald MORE projects together so they can continue to bring countless joy and happiness to all KIMERALD fans all over the world. In Jesus name, we ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. Amen.

Our Father, please give us strength to use our talents to the fullest. Grant to Gerald & Kim, perseverance to strive for excellence
 in all that they do. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord, we pray that Kim & Gerald will eventually be united in Holy Matrimony and be blessed with many healthy baby Ge & baby Kimmy. We ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. In Jesus name, Amen.

Our Father, we pray for the safety of Kim & Gerald, their families, and also the Kimeralds around the world. Please always keep us all in your guidance and protection. These, we pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we ask You to heal all the sick people. Give them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and patience in pain. Let them recover their health, so that, restored to the Christian community, they joyfully praise Your Name, for You alone are all Holy, You alone are our Lord, You alone are Most High! You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

Lord, please grant Kim and Gerald, courage and freedom to show the whole world what they truly feel for each other. Please let love and truth reign in their hearts. Amen.

Almighty God, please grant to the Kimeralds all over the world, the spirit of faith and strength to meet the days to come with steadfastness and patience; not sorrowing without hope but clinging to your goodness and love, through Jesus Christ who is the resurrection and the life, Amen.

We ask & pray, we claim it in Your Mighty Name Jesus, because You are a God who answered all our prayers. Lord, thank you for granting all these prayers of ours as we give you back all the honor, praise, & thanksgiving in Your Name Jesus. Amen.

Keep on supporting KGs endorsements & projects. God bless & take care. Please remember: God is good all the time!!! Keep the KIMERALD LOVE
    burning. Thanks!

Amen...Amen...Amen...

Quote Originally Posted by hd87 View Post
    Hi, Kimgejo! May Meet and Greet ba ang Kimerald tom.? Thanks!
    Hello hd87! Welcome to SK. I will answer your question thru email. Email me at my username. I'm not allowed to post anything here kasi till the show is done. Hope u understand. Thank u

CONGRATS SK!!

we made it to T71! yesss!!!

thanks karol for sharing ur cruisin time in
    making another tambayan!

me tatapusin na naman tayo na thread!

thanks to you! and to the bannermakers!

[video=youtube;0AAIgBGplgs]
    *credit to Ken

thanks HD for sharing this!

anu ba merun dito?

sige panuodin konalang later

baka andito un nag gangnamstyle ang avengers

cute ni gerald as IRONMAN we got the
    same fave char nag date na kaya sila ni
    catwoman

Good morning/afternoon/evening SK!!!!!!! HAPPY WEEKEND TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*credit to the owner*

*credit to the owner*
    serious si Gerald dto...

Quote Originally Posted by unlisted View Post
    thanks HD for sharing this!

anu ba merun dito?

sige panuodin konalang later

baka andito un nag gangnamstyle ang avengers

cute ni gerald as IRONMAN we got the
    same fave char nag date na kaya sila ni
    catwoman

hi, faith! ito yung controlled free-fall experience nina ge sa stratosphere in las vegas. wala sya dito. baka sa next vid na iuupload ng brother niya. ippost ko ulit yung link nung gangnam style vid.

Gerald = Ironman
    Jason = Hulk
    eto pala un complete, kahit nakatago si ge sa mask
    ni ironman , papable pa din!

si hulk di ko nakillala at si captain america
    di naman padadaig noh cute din!!

at si superman, mukang naliligaw
    pero at least sumanib pwersa ka na sa
    avengers

waaaaaaaaaaah! i cant believe im talking to
    these characters

Quote Originally Posted by kimgejo View Post
    Hello hd87! Welcome to SK. I will answer your question thru email. Email me at my username. I'm not allowed to post anything here kasi till the show is done. Hope u understand. Thank u
    Hi! Thank you for responding. Full daw po ang inbox ninyo. Ayaw mag-go through ng message. Saan ko pa po kayo pwedeng ma-contact?

[video=youtube;0AAIgBGplgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAIgBGplgs&feature=g-all-u

hi, faith! ito yung controlled free-fall experience nina ge sa stratosphere in las vegas. wala sya dito. baka sa next vid na iuupload ng brother niya. ippost ko ulit yung link nung gangnam style vid.

hello HD!

ahh yun pala un sige ibookmark
    ko muna para later mapanuod ko siya

wala si gerald jan??

baka nakipag meet n greet na
    kay catwoman

kc me schedule din sila eh

Hi! Thank you for responding. Full daw po ang inbox ninyo. Ayaw mag-go through ng message. Saan ko pa po kayo pwedeng ma-contact?
    HD pasensya na makisabat
    lang sa convo niyo ni bebejo

itry mu kaya siya iemail using kimgejo,
    baka sa yahoo un tinutukoy niya
    na email

sana tama yan para makapag meet n greet na din
    kayo ni bebejo

Ito yung Avengers:

*credit to Ken

hello HD!

ahh yun pala un sige ibookmark
    ko muna para later mapanuod ko siya

wala si gerald jan??

baka nakipag meet n greet na
    kay catwoman

kc me schedule din sila eh
    wala sa video na yan, pero magkakasama silang nag-free fall. hindi ko alam if may kumuha ng video nung siya na yung tumalon.

HD pasensya na makisabat
    lang sa convo niyo ni bebejo

itry mu kaya siya iemail using kimgejo,
    baka sa yahoo un tinutukoy niya
    na email

sana tama yan para makapag meet n greet na din
    kayo ni bebejo
    Hi!!! Thank you. Sige ittry ko.

Page 6 of 251 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 56 106 ... LastLast