PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Page 183 of 251 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 182 183 184 193 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 5018
    Quote Originally Posted by diorfilip View Post
    good evening to you sue!
    frankly speaking, my initial reaction was to address in writing that person's pronouncement.

it's a good thing that ms joyce (the mommy of the house) reminded me that ashralds should be nice and classy, that we need to respect the opinions of others. so even though i really wanted to express my opinions, i opted not to.

anyway, don't worry too much. whenever in doubt, please ask guidance from ms, joyce and she'll surely steer you to the right direction.

Yeah,.... That's why I tried my very best to address him/her as nice and as articulate as possible. He/she made her point, and I made mine. Hihihih don't worry I'm not always on a fighting mode Naman..... Btw how old are you na pala? And where you from?

hello Ashralds! basta keep the faith! we all have opinions and ideas about anything and everything but dont sweat it guys! lets keep supporting SaGe and Ashralds. we are here to stay no matter what , we started out with nothing so we are just thankful that both SaGe are successful individually and as a loveteam.bonus na yung pagiging real nila hehe. For me i loved the song and Sarah's awesome as usual. Di ko na iisipin gano meaning but one thing is sure she is definitely braver in all aspects of her life and we should all be grateful! Like they say HOPE, LOVE and PRAY! Enjoy lang tayo.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmeluvu View Post
    hello Elle ang dahil ang bantay24/7 na talaga ako sayo sister:clap: ka mare!
    Hahahaha...grabeh talaga yang si elle..todo bantay bow na ako sa kanya

hello Elle ang dahil ang bantay24/7 na talaga ako sayo sister:clap: ka mare!
    naku pressy! kulang na kulang na talaga sa tulog makapagbantay lang. dapat an yata akong mag-apply na security woman.

After reading your comments.... Thank you so much at naging panatag ako.... Muntik na akong naniwala duon sa negative comments na yon... Tsk tsk tsk..... Buti na lang po talaga at marami tayong naniniwala sa dalawa...

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_noreen View Post
    Good Evening Everyone
    keep the Good Vibes Rolling
    hi noreen!
    tama ka. keep the good vibes rolling

claim ko yan..magaganda kayong lahat...

Bye pressie....laters baby...

Sis lorie Naloka ako sa kagandahan na yan claim ko yan kapalmuks Lang,FYI newbie ako last April hahaha

Gd evening sa lahat ng ashrald!!
    Malapit na matapos na ang mansion, im sure busy na naman c mommy joyce c pagawa ng bago..

Quote Originally Posted by sugar123ful View Post
    Hello Elle and Ms Joyce(Hi there po! this is my first time to address you) i'm kinda guilty on having a long pov to answer one post in here... Hihihih I just don't like the idea that again someone's insinuating that someone did something really bad to hurt Sarah... Felt need to protect both their feelings (feeling close Lang sa kanila)..
    Good eve to all!
    No worry darling let 's Stay nice and classy all of us here same feeling every time someone's bashing them but we know the truth right? I know it's hurt but stay calm, nice and classy that's the way we can protect them, we love them so only us can protect them to stay calm , nice and panatag. Keep the faith always!!

hindi ko napanood yun the buzz kahapon pero ito na lang ang sasabihin ko: siguro kung walang camera at naaalala mo pa rin yun tanong ni boy abunda sa kanya, baka iba yun totoong sagot nya sa mga tanong.

yun nabasa kong transcript interview from push iba ang dating sa akin na salitang "hindi ko po alam". naisip nyo rin ba iyon?

I want to see you & hug you & make you smile & make you laugh & just lie on the couch next to you & then fall asleep beside you.

hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by diorfilip View Post
    naku pressy! kulang na kulang na talaga sa tulog makapagbantay lang. dapat an yata akong mag-apply na security woman.
    elle ikaw na talaga pressie ng teambantay...hahahahaha

pumipikit na nga mata ko sa antok pero okay lang.

let's keep the good vibes rolling...

hala eh may suggestion na ba kayong Title?

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_noreen View Post
    elle ikaw na talaga pressie ng teambantay...hahahahaha
    ikaw talaga... si ms. che ang president.
    ako ang utility girl.

Quote Originally Posted by GERASHER View Post
    No worry darling let 's Stay nice and classy all of us here same feeling every time someone's bashing them but we know the truth right? I know it's hurt but stay calm, nice and classy that's the way we can protect them, we love them so only us can protect them to stay calm , nice and panatag. Keep the faith always!!
    I will, mom! (since you're quoted as the mommy of the house,, Feeling close much?)
    Thanks for being a strong mom to this group. And being nice to new ones like me.

Hello ms grace
    Noreen yup bow ako jan kita mo naman bantay sarado ang bahay hahaha
    Sis lotie Akala ko batsi kana?

Good eve ms sue
    Hello sis steff(stalker)

gusto ko newbie mommy, # walang basagan ng trip

hahahaha hindi ba pwedeng basagin ang trip

Page 183 of 251 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 182 183 184 193 233 ... LastLast