PEx Highlights

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. #1
    Baja Moderator starczamora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Not today, Satan!

    [ETC] Top Model Philippines: Sarah Meier as host

    ETC and ANTM producer Michael Carandang announced it on their Twitter accounts:

    https://twitter.com/etc_channel/stat...39058973130752

    @etc_channel
    Yup, it's official. @sarah_meier will be hosting TOP MODEL PHILIPPINES! Watch out for more details in the coming weeks on ETC!


    https://twitter.com/mikecarandang79/...39772638162945

    @mikecarandang79
    TOP MODEL Philippines is coming on @etc_channel and @sarah_meier is the host!


    Who's excited?

  2. #2
    Vision of Perfection Aya_Alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Im everywhere
    so would this be a reboot or cycle 2 na etong upcoming PNTM?

  3. #3
    Sana reboot. Pero okay lang din kung Cycle 2. Kaso kaloka, super shogal bago nasundan.

    Sino peg nyong mga judges? Okay lang sa akin na i-retain yung mga original judges.

  4. #4
    Baja Moderator starczamora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Not today, Satan!
    I guess it's gonna be a reboot, a la Pinoy Idol.

  5. #5
    Vision of Perfection Aya_Alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Im everywhere
    i prefer a reboot para mas maayos. di ko kilala yung host nga lang.

  6. #6
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Burj Al Arab
    perfect choice!

  7. #7
    Can they deport Bryanboy and dump him onto this show? He's ruining ANTM.

  8. #8
    Alta Moderator hydrangea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    PExSoWaW 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrrect! View Post
    Can they deport Bryanboy and dump him onto this show? He's ruining ANTM.
    huwag naman. he can just disappear from Top Model completely.

    I'd like it that this show is getting a fresh start. Sana less boring ito than PNTM.

  9. #9
    May confirmed judges na ba? Sana mas magaganda ang photo shoots. Photo shoots lang ang inaabangan ko sa NTM franchises.

    Sana mag-guest din dito sina Tyra, Mr. Jay at Miss J.

  10. #10
    Fassy.Askar.Hiddles rictos16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    fangtasia
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya_Alexa View Post
    i prefer a reboot para mas maayos. di ko kilala yung host nga lang.
    mars bakit? sa bagay baka bagets ka pa nung sikat na sikat sya. former mtv vj,pinay model yan na ex ni borgy manotoc.


    omg please wag na isali si BB dito baka masipa ko sya.

    napanood ko sa ETC HQ kagabi sabi "first ever winner" baka reboot ito? kasi parang nabaon sa limot ang 1st eh.

  11. #11
    Baja Moderator starczamora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Not today, Satan!
    Sana wala nang rehash ng Ruffa Text, like Sarah Tweet or Sarabook.

  12. #12
    Rolling on the floor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MNL, PH
    Good luck na lang. )

  13. #13
    Baja Moderator starczamora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Not today, Satan!
    Sarah Meier confirms her inclusion on the show:

    https://twitter.com/sarah_meier/stat...34047519555585
    Okay, so it's finally sinking in. Thank you to the Solar group of channels for trusting me to take on their biggest TV show yet.

    https://twitter.com/sarah_meier/stat...35645058650114
    I stood in front of the mirror and tried to smize.

    https://twitter.com/sarah_meier/stat...35778949222400
    Then I tried saying the "Congratulations, you are still in the running..." line.

    https://twitter.com/sarah_meier/stat...36039780388864
    It made me giggle. ☺

    **********

    Erica Paredes ‏@ericaparedes
    @sarah_meier so have they announced the judges???

    Sarah Meier-Albano ‏@sarah_meier
    @ericaparedes They won't even give me a teeny tiny clue. (Aren't you supposed to be appreciating nature right now?)

  14. #14
    Fassy.Askar.Hiddles rictos16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    fangtasia
    Quote Originally Posted by starczamora View Post
    Sana wala nang rehash ng Ruffa Text, like Sarah Tweet or Sarabook.
    baka Sarah tweet?

    Quote Originally Posted by starczamora View Post
    Sarah Meier confirms her inclusion on the show:

    https://twitter.com/sarah_meier/stat...34047519555585
    Okay, so it's finally sinking in. Thank you to the Solar group of channels for trusting me to take on their biggest TV show yet.

    https://twitter.com/sarah_meier/stat...35645058650114
    I stood in front of the mirror and tried to smize.

    https://twitter.com/sarah_meier/stat...35778949222400
    Then I tried saying the "Congratulations, you are still in the running..." line.

    https://twitter.com/sarah_meier/stat...36039780388864
    It made me giggle. ☺

    **********

    Erica Paredes ‏@ericaparedes
    @sarah_meier so have they announced the judges???

    Sarah Meier-Albano ‏@sarah_meier
    @ericaparedes They won't even give me a teeny tiny clue. (Aren't you supposed to be appreciating nature right now?)
    sino kaya yang nasa clue no?

  15. #15
    Alta Moderator hydrangea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    PExSoWaW 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by starczamora View Post
    Sana wala nang rehash ng Ruffa Text, like Sarah Tweet or Sarabook.
    Nakakagalit ang Ruffa text.

  16. #16
    Fassy.Askar.Hiddles rictos16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    fangtasia
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrangea View Post
    Nakakagalit ang Ruffa text.
    hahah tama ka dyan.. wala pa kasing fb at twitter sa pinas noon. kaya for sure baka sara tweet yan. sana sarah mail nalang din like tyra mail.

  17. #17
    Reboot o season 2? I have the answer. I saw this on the ETC hosted by Jericho Rosales's girlfriend. They said they are now looking for the "first batch" of model wannabes. Hence, they want to forget the massive 2007 failure.

    Honestly, why was Ruffa the host? She isn't a model.

    Also, I agree. I hate Bryanboy.

  18. #18
    Baja Moderator starczamora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Not today, Satan!
    Quote Originally Posted by pisaradotme View Post
    Reboot o season 2? I have the answer. I saw this on the ETC hosted by Jericho Rosales's girlfriend. They said they are now looking for the "first batch" of model wannabes. Hence, they want to forget the massive 2007 failure.

    Honestly, why was Ruffa the host? She isn't a model.

    Also, I agree. I hate Bryanboy.
    Annabel was the producer kasi.

  19. #19
    Alta Moderator hydrangea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    PExSoWaW 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by starczamora View Post
    Annabel was the producer kasi.
    Siya talaga?

  20. #20
    There's also ONE BENILDE! j5bata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Valmana, Manila
    Parang iyung nangyari noon sa Philippine Idol at Pinoy Idol except the first PI was better than the second, production-wise.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

GILAS:

Gilas Pilipinas flies to Miami for an intensive two-week training camp

Gilas Pilipinas flies to Miami for an intensive two-week training camp

read more
PBB:

Jane Oineza celebrates 18th Birthday in the Big Brother House

Jane Oineza celebrates 18th Birthday in the Big Brother House

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Aljur Abrenica seeks release from GMA-7

Aljur Abrenica seeks release from GMA-7

read more
CHIT CHAT:

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

read more
SPORTS:

Sharapova, Murray, set to play in Manila leg of the International Premier Tennis League tournament

Sharapova, Murray, set to play in Manila leg of the International Premier Tennis League tournament

read more
UAAP:

DLSU Green Archers notch first win of the season with 57-55 win over NU Bulldogs

DLSU Green Archers notch first win of the season with 57-55 win over NU Bulldogs

read more