PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1974.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Page 49 of 122 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 99 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carebears View Post
    Huwag naman ilagay sa later slot...paang maganda yung slot Ngayon ng JDLC...tungkol naman sa mga sandata , pansinin ko nga Baka every quarter ang pagpapalabas nila....at dapat me kanu ganyan sa meaning ng sandata ng palabas yung makakalaban Nya...like nung pinalabas yung Espada ng katapangan talagang maganda yung pagkakadeliver....sana ganoon din sa mga ibang sandata....ayan tinutulungan ko na ang mga writers ...hahahahah!
    the late timeslot is really impossible.. basically because kids ang target audience ng show..

anyway.. a lot of kids watching the show in our neighborhood..

I hope the brains really maximize and focus a bit on rosario's path to being an aswang hunter.. I like erich in action para makatulong na siya kay juan..

S&R 4ever.DenGel4life carebears's Avatar
    CTO to mychos nd luvangekstar...

Very cute!!!

So malalaman na pala ni Rosario na si Juan ay isang tagapagbantay? So pwede nang tumakbo yung istorya niya bilang Aswang Hunter/Kapatiran Member?

LOVE IT... IBABALIK ANG JUSARIO romance... mabubuhayan na naman kami sa panonood. salamat ng marami dear writers. sorry po pero pagshaina na o pagdiwata na lumabas hindi na namin pinapansin n praying matapos kaagad yong scenes. we don't care sa storya nila. sorry po pero nakawala po ng gana at relevance sa storya nina juan at rosario.

here's hoping na sana magiging aswang hunter na c rosario. super excited na po kaming makita ang action moves ni rosario....

At last Jusario na! They were so sweet in todays episode. Goodness gracious Juans admission of being a tagabantay was all they needed to get their acts together! Its like finally they are together!! Lol I thought their kilig/tampuhan moments was gonna go on til forever & I was gonna give up already as it was exhausting to see Juan and Rosario fight tapos kilig & the cycle went on and on! Then the fairy story entered and it was like say what? Like what happened to the other weapons revelations? Rosario being an aswang hunter? But long and behold todays episode would finally be the day for Jusario to be together! AT LAST! lol. Now that Rosario knows about Juan being a tagabantay against the aswangs, sana soon maging aswang hunter na rin sya! It'll be awesome to see Rosario in action kicking some aswang behind! wohoo! Its gonna be intense seeing tagabantay, aswang hunter, & kapatirans fight together versus Haring aswang & his hoodlum aswangs!
    Anyways, congrats to Juan & Rosario! Happy first kiss! Hehehe! Cuteness ang Corich loveteam..sobra!

Quote Originally Posted by carebears View Post
    Kaka panood ko Lang ng JDLC as usual ang galing ni Samuel haring asawa ng....parang na miss ko yung bonding nila ni Juan....at ano Ito next week daw back to Rosario...omg...bathroom break na naman ako....mas excited ako Kung paano ang Gagawin ni haring aswang para protektahan ang a kanyang anak....galing ni albet touch ko sa bonding nila ni Juan...!!!
    Kamusta ang bathroom break hija? Tagal 'no? Buong episode siguro nasa loob ka ng banyo.

But kidding aside, I am so glad that the away-bati cycle of Jusario has finally ended! They are officially a couple. Coco and Erich's chemistry is just EFFORTLESS! No gimmicks needed.

And it seems that Rosario's story is now progressing. Yay! It's about darn time. Erich Gonzales is too good as an actress. It'll be such a shame if she'll be just a flower vendor in the series! Looking forward to see her as an Aswang Hunter.

I have a feeling that Aling Cora & Tatay Ben will be killed by the aswangs...probably by Kael & co since he was devastated about the Jusario relationship. This might trigger Rosario to become an Aswang Hunter. Eventually, it'll be Rosario vs Juan once she finds out that Juan is also an aswang. This reminds me of Lobo.

One of my friends also pointed out about Lolo Jules & wife's backstory as a foreshadowing of Juan-Rosario lovestory. I honestly prefer this plot! Erich & Coco are drama royalties so it'll be interesting. Rosario becoming an aswang (through Kael's orasyon) and Juan making a choice whether to kill her or not. I heard JDC will be airing for a while so I am open to the idea of killing off Erich's character after one season. Haha! I'd like to see Erich in her own serye again.

Like a lot of people here, I also dont get why do they have to put the Engkanto plot. There are a lot of conflicts that they introduced at the beginning of the series, pwede yun muna unahin?

FINALLY! JuSario na. Nakakainip din yung paulit-ulit na away bati.

And since alam na ni Rosario na tagabantay si Juan and na totoo ang mga aswang mukhang malapit na natin makita si Rosario bilang aswang hunter. Excited to see Erich in action scenes and also Rosario to fight side by side Juan.. at tama, sana pati si Asyong matuto rin makipaglaban. Astig na couple yun diba.

Quote Originally Posted by alysa_09 View Post
    Kamusta ang bathroom break hija? Tagal 'no? Buong episode siguro nasa loob ka ng banyo.

But kidding aside, I am so glad that the away-bati cycle of Jusario has finally ended! They are officially a couple. Coco and Erich's chemistry is just EFFORTLESS! No gimmicks needed.

And it seems that Rosario's story is now progressing. Yay! It's about darn time. Erich Gonzales is too good as an actress. It'll be such a shame if she'll be just a flower vendor in the series! Looking forward to see her as an Aswang Hunter.

I have a feeling that Aling Cora & Tatay Ben will be killed by the aswangs...probably by Kael & co since he was devastated about the Jusario relationship. This might trigger Rosario to become an Aswang Hunter. Eventually, it'll be Rosario vs Juan once she finds out that Juan is also an aswang. This reminds me of Lobo.

One of my friends also pointed out about Lolo Jules & wife's backstory as a foreshadowing of Juan-Rosario lovestory. I honestly prefer this plot! Erich & Coco are drama royalties so it'll be interesting. Rosario becoming an aswang (through Kael's orasyon) and Juan making a choice whether to kill her or not. I heard JDC will be airing for a while so I am open to the idea of killing off Erich's character after one season. Haha! I'd like to see Erich in her own serye again.

Like a lot of people here, I also dont get why do they have to put the Engkanto plot. There are a lot of conflicts that they introduced at the beginning of the series, pwede yun muna unahin?
    Kung mangyayari man to..for sure punong-puno ng drama at action.

Just watched it last night on TFC. Congrats to Juan & Rosario..FINALLY! AT LAST! LOL. SUPER KILIG sila Coco and Erich!! <3. Love their chemistry! Well Jusario, You're a couple or mag 'jowa' na. Haha! I too was getting tired of seeing them fight/makeup over and over again. Hopefully, It can move forward now with the story of Rosario as an aswang hunter. Asiong should be taught as well on how to fight the aswangs, so he could help Juan/Kapatirans out too. Asiongs so adorable and funny as a sidekick to Juan. Love his character it adds humor to the story. But, there are times though when I see his character i just say awws..he just always tags along with Juan wherever they go and when there are aswangs he hides or gets scared. Lol. Or.. Like in yesterdays episode when Juan and Rosario first kissed in the park, he was just there standing in the corner kinda freaking out when those aswangs surpringly showed up. I think with some excellent training from the kapatirans and Juan, Asiong can surely help them out fight against the aswangs. Anyhow, it was a great epi last night for Juan and Rosario!. HAPPY 2nd day of being together you two, Chos! Hope to see more kissing scenes soon! tehee!

Asiong should learn how to fight,wag lang nyang iiwan yung comedic side..

Gusto ko ganto peg ng JDC..

#AnkokuBujutsukai
    #DarkTournament

Team Kapatiran:
    Juan
    Lolo Jules
    Mang Pepe
    Agustin
    Rosario
    Asiong

Team Aswang:
    Samuel
    Kael
    Laura
    Queenie

Mas maganda na naging open na sa Juan kay Rosario. Mas maiintindihan na niya si Juan.
    Excitd na ako dahil mukhang malapit na maging aswang hunter si Rosario. Siya na mismo ang gustong matuto at tumulong...sana naman pumayag na si Mang Pepe.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebianca View Post
    Mas maganda na naging open na sa Juan kay Rosario. Mas maiintindihan na niya si Juan.
    Excitd na ako dahil mukhang malapit na maging aswang hunter si Rosario. Siya na mismo ang gustong matuto at tumulong...sana naman pumayag na si Mang Pepe.
    Wag naman nila patagalin ng 2 weeks yung pagpayag ni mang pepe..

S&R 4ever.DenGel4life carebears's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvangelstar View Post
    Updated as of 05/14/2013 11:44 AM

Coco Martin hospitalized

MANILA (1st UPDATE) -- Actor Coco Martin was rushed to the hospital Tuesday morning, according to his publicist.

The "Juan dela Cruz" star was brought to St. Luke's Medical Center at around 7 a.m. Tuesday, due to fever and a swollen hand.

The 31-year-old actor fell ill due also to fatigue, his publicist told ABS-CBN News.

Martin's condition has already stabilized, as of posting.

Despite advice from doctors to have revised food intake and rest, the actor proceeded to film his remaining sequences for an upcoming episode of his primetime series.

The Kapamilya star was recently engaged in the election campaign of senatorial candidate Edgardo "Sonny" Angara.

Martin and actress-singer Sarah Geronimo were the top celebrity endorsers of the congressman of Aurora province. He joined some of the campaign sorties of Angara.

As of posting, the son of outgoing Sen. Edgardo Angara was in 6th place with around 67% of election results processed.

Currently the lead star of "Juan dela Cruz," Martin also recently took part in the promotion of the top-rating series' spin-off project "My Little Juan." -- from a report by Marie Lozano, ABS-CBN News

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertain...n-hospitalized
    Get well soon coco

From PEX Philippines TV Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Infrared_015 View Post
    KANTAR/TNS NATIONAL TV RATINGS (Urban + Rural): May 13, 2013 - Monday
    [ #halalan2013 vs. #eleksyon2013 vs. #pagbabago2013 ]

I super enjoyed the episodes nung monday and tuesday! Nakakakilig sina Juan at Rosario! Kahit ang corny ng tawagan nila (kailangan bebe at jowa talaga?), nakangiti parin ako while watching their scenes. Nakakatanggal ng stress.

Naeexcite na rin ako kasi parang malapit na maging aswang hunter si Rosario! Gusto ko na makitang mag-action si Erich. I want to see kung ano ang magiging drive ni Rosario (besides helping Juan's cause) para pumatay ng aswang.

Sana lang medyo bawasan yung engkanto scenes. For me, boring and irrelevant siya sa original story. Parang pilit rin ang pagpasok sa engkanto world sa story. At nagmumukhang katawatawa ang JDC every time na may scene ang engkantos imbes na seryosohin ang show...

same here, its a good thing at naibalik sa original story ang mga episodes lately. there still a lot of possible conflicts doon. its funny coz whenever there is an "encanto" moment, it feels like its an advertisement. Patalastas muna!

The story of Rosario and Juan is getting interesting and its just a substantial part ng jdc overall na di naman puede ignore na lang. so, im really glad na its moving full speed na ulit. Good luck sa jdc and congrats for the good ratings sa May 13 episode, it speaks for itself!

Quote Originally Posted by QuincyHernandez View Post
    Wag naman nila patagalin ng 2 weeks yung pagpayag ni mang pepe..
    medyo bumabalik na sa dati ang pacing ng story..so let's just hope na hindi masyadong matagalan.yung tipong walang choice na si Mang Pepe

Page 49 of 122 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 99 ... LastLast