PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Page 3 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... LastLast

UPDATED: 776

MEMBERSHIP RULES

Newbies wanted to be an official ashrald member kindly fill up personal info and send it to ashraldbabes@yahoo.com

Reminder : Hello ashralds, we know everybody is eager to become an official member of the group and we thank u for your interest in joining but it is a process. To be fair to everyone and to avoid confusion, only certain people can UPDATE the Fanlist. Hope everyone will abide by this rule. We encourage everyone to continue to spread good vibes and show RESPECT towards each other.

Maraming Salamat!
    Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM.

OLD and NEW MEMBERS

1. DO NOT POST PRIVATE PICTURES/INFORMATION OF SARAH G, GERALD A, AND THEIR FAMILIES As much as we want to know more about SG, GA and their families, they still very much deserve the privacy that they need. Many lurkers/bashers/haters and popsters/geraldnaticx lurk in our thread and those with bad intentions may use whatever information we post here for their own use. We do not want anything bad to happen to SG/GA and their families. And we do not want to give more ammunition to their/their bashers/haters. If you are not sure, kindly ask old/any members of the thread.

2. NO BASHING OF OTHER ARTISTS
    It’s understandable that we do not like other artists who we think are taking advantage of SG/GA. I also understand that our sentiments are only for ASHRALD. But please remember that the other love teams/so-called competitions of SG/GA are also very supportive of their activities and projects except for their bashers/haters. They may not announce it publicly but for sure they are helping them in their own little way. Even if they do not, let’s not have it against them coz they may have their own reasons. So let us respect their decisions.

3. CHECK/LOOK FOR PROOF BEFORE YOU REACT
    Before we react to any information that we assume are disadvantageous for SG/GA, please ask and check first if it is true before posting your reaction. Remember, SG/GA are not the only artists in Philippine Show Business and Showbiz is still a Business.

4. DO NOT QUOTE BASHERS’ POST/S
    This reminder is very important. Let us not resort to any back and forth retorts. It’s very much useless as you all know. If you see any bashing post, REPORT to the admin of pex immediately for deletion.

5. BE RESPONSIBLE
    Most of us are adults here. We should serve as good examples to our younger posters/members. It is not good to see posts that aggravate an already bad situation and late comers or younger members of the thread will see/read it and follow what has been started.

KINDLY REPOST TO EVERY PAGE SO NEW COMERS WILL SEE/READ
    IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR POSTS, ASK FIRST BEFORE
    POSTING TO AVOID NEGATIVE VIBES IN THE THREAD
    KEEP THE GOOD VIBES!!!
    SALAMAT PO

ATTENTION everyone,kindly read this

PEX or Pinoy Exchange is one of the social networking sites where many are constantly reading our post. So, one has to be cautious when voicing out their ideas and opinion.

In this connection the admins as well the oldies of this thread has come up with the following rules and regulation that everyone must follow for the betterment of this thread as well as the individuals in this thread.

And these are as follows:

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:17 PM.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE PETITION LETTER BELOW AND SEND TO THE MENTIONED E-MAIL ADDRESSES. OR IF YOU WANT A PERSONALIZED LETTER YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN AND SEND TO ABS-CBN EXECS.

SUPPORT THE ASHRALD PROJECT PETITION!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

First of, we, the AshRald Family, supporters of Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson, would like to sincerely thank ABS-CBN, its executives and staff members and everyone who made the tandem possible. It is far fetched at the beginning with the controversies each of them are surrounded with nevertheless, YOU took the chance to make a project with them. Lo and behold, they blew everyone's minds and hearts with their magical chemistry as what it is described in Catch Me, I'm In Love. With literally no foundation of the tandem, they still made everybody fall in love with them instantaneously. Hence, the growth of the AshRald family tree.

With this, Won't Last A Day Without You was born which showcased a more mature Sarah Geronimo and a refreshingly funny Gerald Anderson. This movie gauged that they are certainly a blockbuster tandem. And since we just can't get enough of them, we humbly ask your good management for MORE UPCOMING PROJECTS FOR THE ASHRALD LOVETEAM. Be it on television or in silverscreen, rest assured, ASHRALD will be supported immensely.

We are looking forward for your favorable response!

Sincerely,

The AshRald Family

------------------------------

power email na po tayo mga BABES .
    Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

List ni Che @brat_Cheq

Updated 211 UN List

Here's the updated UN List you may use as a guide to properly address everyone you're conversing with. This is just a UN List, not the official Fan List Please feel free to add and repost.

*In Alphabetical Order:

*special shout out to dear Cecile for arranging the names in alphabetical order

HOORAY FOR TEAMWORK!

♥♥ - Che - ♥♥
    Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM.

Let's make Sarah Geronimo's music video #1 on MYX
    Log on to http://www.myxph.com/default.aspx and type: Anak - Sarah Geronimo

One Vote per account per day

Keep on voting! -> http://www.myxph.com/default.aspx

Pls vote also every hour/everyday for Anak-SarahGeronimo for VotersHitlistXL....here's the link: http://chartcentral.frihost.net/cc/index.php

Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo performed a rock version of Freddie Aguilar's song, ANAK, during the 24/SG concert at the Araneta Coliseum last July. Sarah's rendition of ANAK is also included in her latest album, PURE OPM CLASSICS. This is the official music video. Enjoy watching!

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:26 PM.

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Sarah G. lays her hand on Cherry

So it is true. Media people would often say that Sarah Geronimo is probably the most humble of all young celebrities today. To account some of what my media friends say about Sarah, she acts like another person when she goes all out onstage and another person when she sits down and smiles shyly off the camera.

At Dolcelatte in Quezon Avenue, Quezon City last October 9, Sarah was atleast exchanging laughs with the media as she is welcomed by one of the largest Filipino mobile phone manufacturers. She maintains her sweet smile despite being one of the most in demand young actresses and brand ambassadors today, endorsing big brands like Globe, Belo, Whisper, and now Cherry Mobile.

The press conference followed strict guidelines and no personal questions were allowed. This paved way for the press to know Sarah a little bit more and as a young girl. "Mahilig po talaga ako makinig sa music, so importante po talaga sa akin ang magkaroon ng music app sa phone", Sarah answered after asked about which functionality of a mobile phone she spends more time with.

Aside from music, and the phone's main functions of making and receiving texts and calls, Sarah reveals that she is not into social networking. "Maging honest na po ako. Di po talaga ako mahilig magbasa ng tweets ng ibang tao. Nag start po ako mag tweet pero nag decide po ako na itigil muna", she narrated. Her original Twitter account @SGeronimo25 has 1.6 million followers and is still searchable on Twitter despite her last tweet dated October of 2010.

Sarah Geronimo is Cherry Mobile's 5th celebrity endorser following John Lloyd Cruz, Anne Curtis, Robin Padilla and Kim Chiu. "It was an easy decision to choose Sarah as our new brand ambassador. Her personality and her ability to sing, dance and act complements Cherry Mobile's promise to bring various multimedia phones to the public", Michelle Ngu, Cosmic Technologies VP for Operations.

Sarah poses with the lady bosses of Cherry Mobile

Cosmic Technologies is the manufacturer of Cherry Mobile phones and a true blue Filipino company. Cherry Mobile started only 3 years ago, introducing three phones in the market but is now boasting more than 100 kinds of units the public can choose from. Personally, I was pleasantly surprised to know that it is actually Cherry Mobile who introduced the first Android Tablet in the country through Superion and the first 3G Dual-Sim Android Smartphone through Orbit. Aside from mastering dual-sim system in the country, Cherry has came up with the first quadruple Sim handset in the country through Q70 Quad.

"I chose to endorse Cherry Mobile hindi lang kasi opportunity lang siya to endorse. I really believed in our own Filipino products and alam ko na isa na din siya sa mga major players sa telecommunications industry", Sarah added. With that, we can expect a very lively and a very pop jingle from Cherry Mobile anytime soon sang by Sarah of course.

http://www.lifestylehub.net/2012/10/...on-cherry.html
    Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:47 PM.

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:48 PM.

Special Invitation: MyASHRALD Story
    Hello Beautiful Babes of AshRald Kingdom,
    Just to post a very special invite for everyone!

Continue reading here... http://ashraldteambols.weebly.com/announcements.html

Keep your stories as honest, as bubbly and as sincere as you want them to be!

Keep it coming!

If you are an AshRald Official and from AshRaldUSA, please email me on
    babygirlyanee@gmail.com if you would like to order the International Shirt.

Everybody should get one, so you'll have it already for future events in wherever state you may be. (: Especially, if you're going to watch Star Magic show on Nov. in LA then you must order one asap. & if you just wanna have one but not going to watch any of the upcoming shows, that's fine also. Also, please let me know who you are when emailing me.. add your twitter account if you have one. You can also follow me on twitter @babygirlyanee if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
    Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM.

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:51 PM.

ASHRALD's ASAP POP VIEWERS CHOICE AWARDS 2012 VIDEO
    Please Repost/ RETWEET!

AshRalds, let's do this, lets go CRAZY,CRAZY!..VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! for Sarah and Gerald Go!Go!

credits to ann_drea
    you're the best!

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:53 PM.

Hello Ashralds,

In line with the current ASAP POP VIEWERS CHOICE AWARDS 2012 , we appreciate everyone who's voting and helping spread the word so our dear Sarah and Gerald can win in all their categories.
    But we are also humbly requesting
    everyone who's willing to donate/assist financially to further boost their chances of winning! those interested can tweet Melai (@xed5652) or send email to ashraldbabes@yahoo.com for details.

Thank you so much in advance.

LET'S ALL GO CRAZY,CRAZY and VOTE!VOTE! for SARAH and GERALD...FTW!!

MARAMING, MARAMING SALAMAT PO SA SUPORTA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v=EZdjMD5zUpc&sns=em
    Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:55 PM.

Shop now to get your golden ticket for Mint's participation at the
    Philippine Fashion Week on October 23, 2012 at 7:30PM.
    Catch Gerald Anderson, Xian Lim & Sam Pinto as they join us on this special day.
    For tickets, purchase P1,000 for 1 ticket and P1,500 for 2 tickets.

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:56 PM.

PROMO MECHANICS:

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Most Loved Celebrity

Vote na po tayo.. yan po yung link.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1436729&type=1

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 16, 2012 at 08:20 PM.

Last edited by GERASHER; Oct 17, 2012 at 08:28 PM.

Page 3 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... LastLast