PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Page 72 of 252 FirstFirst ... 22 62 71 72 73 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 5022

Kim and Gerald Fan ‏@KimeraldKJA

Vote Gerald Anderson Online as Pop Pin-Up Boy and Pop Kapamilya TV Charakter (Budoy) - link: http://asap.abs-cbn.com/popawards pic.twitter.com/1F5pJeO5

twinklechiu FAMILY like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one #edsashang #theheat #dinner 😘👍🍴

im so happy to hear that gerald anderson is now officially following our princess...i mean his princess in instagram..hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by lovelykim19 View Post
    hi Nic ,how's life sa Arab country
    haha so demanding ng mga tao ate haha...yesh po so boring with no where to go buti na lang may pex hahaha...baka hindi ako makasurvive dito hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by nicxje View Post
    im so happy to hear that gerald anderson is now officially following our princess...i mean his princess in instagram..hehehe
    Hello Nic

geraldine pataki ‏@ikatapagleh01

Gerald's sense of humor is showing. cute nito :-D pic.twitter.com/dtUmI8p0

DonnieGeislerTKD‏@DonnieGeislertk

Gerald Anderson at Donnie Geisler Taekwondo Training Center

It's been a busy Saturday so far. Started at 6am with the Walk for the Cure (Breast Cancer), was done at around 10 am. Then went shopping with my sisters, ate lunch with them at a Japanese Rest. Now I'm home and my husband wanted to go out as well. So now I'm again getting ready to go and give him a little attention I told him he needs to wait for a little bit 'cause I needed to say hello to my KL friends Miss you guys KG happiness as always! See you later!

hi Lukaretz ,good am/pm happy Sat/Sund

Hello KLukaretz....gud am/pm...a happy weekend to all.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelykim19 View Post

hi Lukaretz ,good am/pm happy Sat/Sund
    Good morning Gee
    A Blessed Sunday to you

Quote Originally Posted by Nomester View Post

It's been a busy Saturday so far. Started at 6am with the Walk for the Cure (Breast Cancer), was done at around 10 am. Then went shopping with my sisters, ate lunch with them at a Japanese Rest. Now I'm home and my husband wanted to go out as well. So now I'm again getting ready to go and give him a little attention I told him he needs to wait for a little bit 'cause I needed to say hello to my KL friends Miss you guys KG happiness as always! See you later!
    Hello Noemi
    glad your enjoying your day..see you later.

Quote Originally Posted by boysie46 View Post
    Hello Nic
    Hello again Ruth....hope you're having a swell Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by luvwatch_10 View Post
    Hello KLukaretz....gud am/pm...a happy weekend to all.
    Good morning Rose A Blessed Sunday to you..

Quote Originally Posted by boysie46 View Post

To all KL...From Deenz
    Hello Deenz....Hope everything's fine and dandy over in Germany...Hope you can post soon....miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by nicxje View Post
    Hello Nic....Gerald Anderson has always been with his princess....officially.

Page 72 of 252 FirstFirst ... 22 62 71 72 73 82 122 172 ... LastLast