PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Top Male Celebrities

Did Joshua Garcia keep his spot as PEx's Top Male Celeb? Find out here!

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

Page 241 of 252 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 240 241 242 251 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 5022
    Just tell me please who can join me so we can do a conference.

Lukaretz ,good am/pm happy Sunday/Mon to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by lovelykim19 View Post
    http://www.commenthaven.com/graphics/day/horses-great-day.jpg

Lukaretz ,good am/pm happy Sunday/Mon to everyone

Waaaaaaaaaaa! Hello po Tita Ghee. Good evening to ya po.

back Deenz ,glad may net na , so tuloy ang KG happiness ,happy to see you

Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post

Waaaaaaaaaaa! Hello po Tita Ghee. Good evening to ya po.
    hi Deenz was back reading at saw ang haba na pala ng post/pex na nagawa mo at u already met Menchie , so really happy at we're reading again ur signature waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

connect d dot say ni Kimmy sa insta nya nood sya ng game ng Lakers , look may pic si RJ w/ Lakers waaaaaaaaaaaa that means love, love[am also allowed to assume di ba???? ,yong others nga no basis at all ang lakas maka assume......]

http://images.ubercomments.com/7/319654eb21ecf103b0.gif

back Deenz ,glad may net na , so tuloy ang KG happiness ,happy to see you
    hi Deenz was back reading at saw ang haba na pala ng post/pex na nagawa mo at u already met Menchie , so really happy at we're reading again ur signature waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Boy am I glad too Tita Ghee. Na depressed ako for a while there kasi I could not chat or talk with anybody at all. Anyways so far my connectivity is good. Hopefully it stays this way. Waaaaaaaaa!

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/ad687132269b11e2af9022000a1f9a23_6.jpg

connect d dot say ni Kimmy sa insta nya nood sya ng game ng Lakers , look may pic si RJ w/ Lakers waaaaaaaaaaaa that means love, love
    Waaaaaaaaaaa! I connected the dots along time ago Tita Ghee and then embraced the truth when I found out. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh Tita Ghee I apologize you weren't able to see the Kimerald when they were there.

Waaaaaaaaaaa! I connected the dots along time ago Tita Ghee and then embraced the truth when I found out. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh Tita Ghee I apologize you weren't able to see the Kimerald when they were there.
    it's ok Deenz there's always a next time and am looking forward to that when the day comes

hi Deenz and KL see u later hanapbuhay muna

hi Deenz and KL see u later hanapbuhay muna

Have a wonderful day at work po Tita Ghee. Don't work too hard.

MALE CELEBRITY SPOTLIGHT

Hot Hunks > Male Celebrity Spotlight
    Gerald Anderson On Making A Girl Feel Sexy And Beautiful
    The former PBB housemate-turned-cover hunk lets us in on his boyfriend-worthy creds.
    Posted on October 19, 2012 09:00 am by Stephanie F. Esguerra
    Photo: Mike Dee

It takes a man of a certain caliber to join the ranks of award-winning actors such as Derek Ramsayand Cesar Montano, but one of the youngest and most versatile actors in the country has got just the qualifications.

Last month, Gerald Anderson graced the cover of FHM Collections, looking all dashing and debonair in a suit, appearing in an extensive fashion editorial together with the stunning Melissa Ricks. At the age of 23, he's already starred in box office hits, bagged lead roles in primetime soaps such as Budoy, and snagged a string of endorsements from big brands.

We got up close and personal with Gerald during the press conference for his FHM stint, where we got him to spill on how he makes a girl kilig and how a girl's clothes can turn him on.

What's your personal style or grooming regimen like?

I think grooming-wise, siyempre dapat you have to take care of yourself and dapat presentable ka kung saan ka man pupunta, but wear something na kumportable sa 'yo.

How would you make a girl feel sexy and beautiful?

You say it to her. Iparamdam mo sa kanya. You do small things para maramdaman niya na she's beautiful, lalo na kapag kasama ka niya.

A girl is sexiest when she's wearing...

House clothes. Kung anong suot niya sa bahay lang.
    May naisip tuloy ako ehh. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Waaaaaaaaaaaa! I was looking through their website and guess what I found. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

http://www.cosmo.ph/hot-hunks/cosmo-.../ken-anderson/

Good am/pm Lukaretz kg love and happiness to all

Oh Tita Rose speaking of jubilation. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Your guy Gerald Anderson is at it again. Our Kimmay is Again one lucky Gurl. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Susme, their fairy tale never ends. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I just thought of our New Thread Title and that's, Kimerald, A Never Ending Fairy Tale. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yup indeed after I update you guys I think you guys will agree. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! We all know what's coming up with the two so yeah, I think it's appropriate for our next Thread Title. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Hellowave Deenz: It's an exciting morning for me coz you're backed na Am sure kimeraldare always together and forever will be

Quote Originally Posted by RegCahu View Post
    Hellowave Deenz: It's an exciting morning for me coz you're backed na Am sure kimeraldhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoisw2qZ-v2hzOpI2x_hnE0M9Fh6YnhwfrdjbLFpsUiE1O7eLIare always together and forever will be
    Good am to ya there Reg. Waaa! Ako naman ay almost 11pm na dito. LOL!

Good am to ya there Reg. Waaa! Ako naman ay almost 11pm na dito. LOL!
    Hello Deenz
    waaaaaaaaaaa so happy to see you..finally may internet connection ka na..missed you

Quote Originally Posted by boysie46 View Post
    Hello Deenz
    waaaaaaaaaaa so happy to see you..finally may internet connection ka na..missed you
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hello Tita Ruth. me too Tita Ruth I am uber happy I can't contain myself. Waaaaaaaaaa!

Page 241 of 252 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 240 241 242 251 ... LastLast