PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Page 1 of 252 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

❤❤❤Kimerald Lukaretz Thread #53 - Kimerald, Everlasting Love!! ❤❤❤

❤❤❤Kimerald Lukaretz Thread #53 - Kimerald, Everlasting Love!! ❤❤❤

[Picture, credit to Chi Chi]

[Banner, credit to Nancy]
    Last edited by boysie46; Oct 13, 2012 at 09:59 AM.

Kim Chiu (born Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu, 張金珠/Zhang Jinzhu; April 19, 1990),[1] is a Filipino-Chinese actress. She lived in Cebu City before she went to Manila for Pinoy Big Brother. Chiu was the first winner of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition and is currently part of ABS-CBN's Star Magic contract artists. She is also a recording artist, having launched her only album entitled 'Gwa Ai Di'.[2]
    Contents

1 Career
    2 Discography
    3 Filmography
    4 Awards
    5 References
    6 External links

Career

Kim Chiu launched her career by winning the reality TV series Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition. Chiu and the rest of the housemates entered the Big Brother house on April 23, 2006. After 42 days in the Big Brother house, she was named the Teen Big Winner with 626,562 votes (41.4% of the total votes) at the Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex in Pasay City. She was the only housemate who was never nominated for eviction.

In the six months following after her winning, Chiu together with on-screen partner, Gerald Anderson, appeared together in several ABS-CBN network shows, and appeared in the film, First Day High. Chiu and Anderson also appeared in Love Spell and Aalog-Alog.

In 2007, Kim Chiu and Anderson starred in the movie I've Fallen For You under Star Cinema. That same year, Chiu starred in the primetime TV series entitled Sana Maulit Muli alongside Anderson. She was then cast in Philippine adaptation of My Girl, a South Korean TV series.

In January 2009, Chiu starred in the TV series entitled Tayong Dalawa which gave Chiu several acting awards. She also became part of Star Cinema's official entry to the 2009 Metro Manila Film Festival, I Love You, Goodbye.

In 2010, Chiu starred in Paano Na Kaya with Anderson. She also starred in the primetime drama, Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo.

In October 2010, Chiu and Anderson teamed up again in the film Till My Heartaches End. Also on that month, It was reported that the long-time couple, Chiu and Anderson (known as Kimerald) had already ended, and they already split for an unknown reason,

Chiu started performing as a regular on ASAP XV in 2006. In 2011, Chiu will have a comeback in a primetime series via My Binondo Girl. This is her first television series without Anderson and instead she will star alongside three leading men, namely, Xian Lim, Matteo Guidicelli, and Jolo Revilla.[3]

Chiu is slated to do a horror film with Vilma Santos titled, The Healing[4] and a reunion movie project with perrenial leading man, Anderson tentatively titled, For The Sake Of Love.[5] Chiu will also be starring in a new upcoming drama entitled, Ina, Kapatid, Anak with Xian Lim, Maja Salvador and Enchong Dee and set to do a romantic-comedy movie with rumored boyfriend, Xian Lim.
    Discography
    Album
    Year Album Title Recording Label Certification
    2007 Gwa Ai Di Star Records Gold
    Singles
    Year Song Title Album Company
    2008 Pusong Lito My Girl Soundtrack Star Records
    Sabihin Mo Na Duet with Gerald Anderson
    2007 Mine Sana Maulit Muli Soundtrack
    Crazy Love Gwa Ai Di
    The Moon Represents My Heart
    Peng Yu
    Gwa Ai Di
    Whisper I Love You Duet with Gerald Anderson Paano Na Kaya? Soundtrack
    I've Fallen For You Duet with Gerald Anderson I've Fallen For You Soundtrack
    2006 Heartbreak Song First Day High Soundtrack
    Soundtrack Albums
    Year Album Title Recording Label TV series/Film
    2008 My Girl Soundtrack Star Records My Girl
    2007 Sana Maulit Muli Soundtrack Sana Maulit Muli
    I've Fallen For You Soundtrack I've Fallen for You
    2006 First Day High Soundtrack First Day High
    Filmography
    Television
    Year Title Role Network
    2012 Ina, Kapatid, Anak Kathryn" Kathy" Arpon ABS-CBN
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kalendaryo Pauline Chavez
    2011-2012 My Binondo Girl Jade Dimaguiba-Wu/Yuan Sy
    2011 Toda Max Maimai
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kape Apple Santiago
    I Dare You Challenger
    Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin Young Alondra Sebastiano
    2010 Your Song Presents: Kim Various Roles
    Wansapanataym: Super Kikay and Her Flying Pagong Super K / Kikay
    Your Song Presents: Maling Akala Yen Cobangbang / Karl Anda
    Banana Split Various Roles
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Bimpo Joy
    Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Gwen Crisanto
    2009 Tayong Dalawa Audrey King
    2008 Your Song Presents: My Only Hope April Padilla / Miss Sunshine
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Notebook Ameng
    My Girl Jasmine Estocapio
    Sineserye Presents: The Susan Roces Cinema Collection: Maligno Eliza Pineda
    2007 Your Song: Ngiti Sansan
    Love Spell: Cindy-rella Cindy / Rella
    Your Song: Someday Jodie
    Gokada Go! Melody Go
    Sana Maulit Muli Jasmine Sta. Maria / Poknat
    2006 Love Spell: Pasko Na, Santa Ko Abby
    Love Spell: Charm and Crystal Crystal
    Aalog-Alog Kim Chan Sukimura
    Love Spell: My Boy, My Girl Stephenie / Stephen
    Your Song: Alive Gail
    Your Song: Bitin Sa Iyo Kayan
    Maalaala Mo Kaya: Bus Khate
    Star Magic Presents: Ang Lovey Kong All Around Baby Girl
    ASAP ROCKS Host / Herself / Performer
    Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Herself / Housemate / Big Winner
    Movies
    Year Title Role Company
    2012 Crazy Love TBA Star Cinema
    The Healing Minette Angeles
    2010 Till My Heartaches End Agnes Garcia
    Paano Na Kaya? Mae Chua
    2009 I Love You, Goodbye Ysa Benitez
    2008 Shake Rattle & Roll X Joy Regal Films
    2007 I've Fallen For You Alex Tamayo Reyes-Girl Star Cinema
    2006 First Day High Indira "Indi" Dela Concepcion
    Awards
    Television
    Year Film Awards/Critics Award Result
    2007 ENPRESS Golden Screen Awards Best Breakthrough Performance (First Day High) Nominated
    Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Promising Female Star Nominated
    Most Popular Love Team with Gerald Anderson Nominated
    23rd PMPC Star Awards for Movies Best New Movie Actress (for First Day High) Won
    Female Star of the Night Nominated
    21st PMPC Star Awards for Television Best New Female TV Personality (Sana Maulit Muli) Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop TV Character of the Year (Poknat in Sana Maulit Muli) Won
    2008 Pop TV Character of the Year (Jasmine in My Girl) Won
    Myx Music Awards Favorite Guest Appearance in a Music Video (Love Team by Itchyworms) with Gerald Anderson Won
    Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Popular Loveteam with Gerald Anderson Won
    Anak TV Seal Awards Most Admired Female TV Personality Won
    34th Metro Manila Film Festival Best Actress (for Shake Rattle and Roll X) Nominated
    2009 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Popular Loveteam of Movies & TV with Gerald Anderson Won
    57th FAMAS Awards German Moreno Youth Achievement Award Won
    ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Award Pop Covergirl of the Year Won
    Anak TV Seal Awards Most Admired Female TV Personality Won
    35th Metro Manila Film Festival Best Supporting Actress (I Love You, Goodbye) Nominated
    2010 12th Gawad Tanglaw Best Supporting Actress (I Love You, Goodbye) Nominated
    20th Young Critics Circle Awards Best Performance by Male or Female, Adult or Child,in Leading or Supporting Role (I Love You, Goodbye) Won
    26th PMPC Awards for Movies Movie Supporting Actress of the Year (I Love You, Goodbye) Nominated
    6th USTv Awards Best Actress in a Daily Soap Opera (Tayong Dalawa) Won
    NSUU TV Awards Best Performance by an Actress in a Series, Mini-series or TV Movie (Tayong Dalawa) Won
    Myx Music Awards Favorite Media Soundtrack (Whisper I Love You From Paano Na Kaya?) with Gerald Anderson Nominated
    2011 ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Kapamilya TV Character (Jade/Yuan in My Binondo Girl) Won
    2012 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Princess of Philippine Television (My Binondo Girl) Won
    Yahoo OMG Award Breakthrough Actress of the Year

Gerald Anderson (born March 7, 1989, in Subic Bay, Zambales, Philippines)[1] is a Filipino American actor who was a former housemate on the first season edition of the Philippine reality television show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition, and was best known for his roles in the teleseryes Sana Maulit Muli, My Girl, Tayong Dalawa, Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo, Wansapanataym: Rod Santiago's: Buhawi Jack, and Budoy.

He is currently managed and under contract to Star Magic, ABS-CBN's home based talent agency.
    Contents

1 Biography
    2 Career
    3 Personal Life
    4 Filmography
    4.1 Television
    4.2 Film
    5 Awards
    6 Discography
    7 References
    8 External links

Biography

Gerald Randolph Opsima Anderson, Jr. was born to Gerald Randy Anderson, Sr., a Caucasian American instructor in the Philippine Navy who travels back and forth between the United States and Zambales, and Evangeline Opsima, a Filipina businesswoman from General Santos City, South Cotabato, Mindanao, Philippines. When he was three years old, he and his family moved to San Antonio, Texas. He has 2 older sisters and one younger brother.

At age 14, Anderson and his family returned to General Santos City.[2] Anderson is multilingual, demonstrating oral fluency in both English and Tagalog through his work; he also has some proficiency in Cebuano.[3] Anderson has revealed in 2010 that he and Kim Chiu had a romantic relationship for 5 years since 2006.
    Career

Anderson was discovered by Joross Gamboa while the latter was performing in his hometown. Gamboa introduced him to his manager, Jhun Reyes, who then brought him to ABS-CBN to join Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition: Season 1.

Gerald Anderson launched his career in the reality TV series Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition. Anderson and the rest of the housemates entered the Big Brother house on April 23, 2006. After 42 days in the Big Brother house, he was named as the Teen 3rd Big Placer in the Reality TV Show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition: Season 1.

Six months after his winning, Anderson, together with on-screen partner, Kim Chiu, appeared together in several ABS-CBN network shows, and appeared in the film, First Day High. Anderson and Chiu also appeared in Love Spell and Aalog-Alog.

In 2007 Anderson and Chiu starred in their first lead roles in the primetime TV series entitled Sana Maulit Muli, and in September Anderson and Chiu appeared in their first feature film I've Fallen For You under Star Cinema. That same year, along with Chiu they won at the 21st PMPC Star Awards for Television as Best New Male TV Personality for Sana Maulit Muli and the 38th Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards with Kim Chiu.

In May 2008, he, along with Chiu, was part of the cast in the Philippine adaptation of My Girl, a South Korean TV series.

In 2009, Anderson starred in the primetime drama series Tayong Dalawa where he won his first "Best Drama Actor" in the NSUU TV Awards, Anderson and Chiu were awarded the Most Popular Loveteam for the third consecutive year by Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards. In August of that same year he had his first leading role via Agimat: Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla:Tiagong Akyat with Erich Gonzales.

In 2010, he starred in the movie Paano Na Kaya with Chiu. Anderson also became part of the cast of ABS-CBN's primetime drama, Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo. and appeared in Your Song Presents: Isla alongside Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited ex-housmates. Anderson and Chiu later teamed up once again in October in the film Till My Heartaches End. On that same month, it was reported that the long-time rumored couple, Anderson and Chiu (known as Kimerald) had already ended, and that they had split for an unknown reason.

In 2011, Anderson worked with Sarah Geronimo for the first time in the film collaboration of Star Cinema and Viva Films titled Catch Me, I'm in Love which was shown on March 23, 2011 and on October 2011, Anderson did a comeback in a primetime series via Budoy. This is his first primetime television series without Chiu as his leading lady instead he star alongside with Jessy Mendiola although Kim herself supports the said drama as well as coincidentally having an adjacent timeslot with her own drama My Binondo Girl (opposite Xian Lim). In November 2011, Anderson made another movie with Sarah Geronimo titled Won't Last A Day Without You'.
    Personal Life

Anderson has a passion for basketball. When asked what he would be if he didn't take up acting, Anderson stated that he would be a basketball player. In 2011, inspired by his role in Budoy, Anderson organized a charity basketball game event for the benefit of the kids with special needs.
    Filmography
    Television
    Television
    Year Title Role Network
    2011–2012 Budoy Benjamine "Budoy" Maniego ABS-CBN
    2011 Wansapanataym: Rod Santiago's: Buhawi Jack Jack Isidro ABS-CBN
    2010 Your Song Presents: Kim Alfred ABS-CBN
    2010 Your Song Presents: Isla Daniel (Villain) ABS-CBN
    2010 Your Song Presents: Love Me, Love You Attorney Homer ABS-CBN
    2010 Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Robbie Castillo ABS-CBN
    2009 Agimat: Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla:Tiagong Akyat Santiago "Tiago" Ronquillo ABS-CBN
    2009 Tayong Dalawa David "JR" D. Garcia, Jr. ABS-CBN
    2008 Your Song Presents: My Only Hope Joaquin "Keeno" Alejandro ABS-CBN
    2008 My Girl Julian Abueva ABS-CBN
    2008 Sineserye Presents: The Susan Roces Cinema Collection: Maligno Joaquin ABS-CBN
    2007 Your Song: Ngiti Aaro ABS-CBN
    2007 Love Spell: Cindy-rella Albert ABS-CBN
    2007 Your Song: Someday Arkin ABS-CBN
    2007 Gokada Go! Gabriel "Gab" Fernandez ABS-CBN
    2007 Sana Maulit Muli Travis Johnson ABS-CBN
    2006 Love Spell: Pasko Na, Santa Ko Ryan ABS-CBN
    2006 Love Spell: Charm and Crystal Nookie ABS-CBN
    2006 Aalog-Alog Gerald ABS-CBN
    2006 Your Song: Alive Migs ABS-CBN
    2006 Your Song: Bitin Sa Iyo John ABS-CBN
    2006 Maalaala Mo Kaya: Bus Erik ABS-CBN
    2006 Star Magic Presents: Ang Lovey Kong All Around Sonny Boy ABS-CBN
    2006 Love Spell: My Boy, My Girl Simon ABS-CBN
    2006–present ASAP Host / Himself / Performer ABS-CBN
    2006 Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Himself / Housemate / 3rd Placer ABS-CBN
    Film
    Television
    Year Title Role Network
    2011 Won't Last A Day Without You Andrew Escalona Star Cinema & Viva Films
    Catch Me, I'm In Love Enrique "Erick" Rodriguez III 12th Highest Grossing Filipino Film of all Time Star Cinema & Viva Films
    2010 Till My Heartaches End Paolo “Powie” Barredo Star Cinema
    Paano Na Kaya? Bogs Marasigan Star Cinema
    2008 Shake, Rattle & Roll X: Class Picture Lui Regal Films
    2007 I've Fallen For You Alex Tamano Reyes Star Cinema
    2006 First Day High Michael Jordan "MJ2" Ramirez Star Cinema
    Awards
    Television
    Year Film Awards/Critics Award Result
    2006 Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 1 3rd Big Placer Won
    2007 21st PMPC Star Awards for Television Best New Male TV Personality (Sana Maulit Muli) Won
    2007 ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards 2007 Pop TV Character of the Year (Bokbok and Poknat in Sana Maulit Muli) Won
    2007 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Popular Love Team (with Kim Chiu) Won
    2008 Anak TV Seal Award Most Admired Male TV Personality Won
    2008 GMMSF Box Office Entertainment Awards Most Popular Loveteam (with Kim Chiu) Won
    2009 Starmometer's Coverguy 2009 Coverguy of the Year Won
    2009 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Most Popular Loveteam of Movies & TV (with Kim Chiu) Won
    2009 SISA Choice Award (Philippine Psychiatric Association) Outstanding Featured Male Character in a Drama Program (MMK: Lubid) Won
    2009 PMPC STAR AWARDS For TV Best Actor for My Only Hope Nominated
    2010 24th PMPC Star Awards for Television Your Song: Isla, ABS-CBN BEST DRAMA ACTOR Nominated
    2010 USTV Students Choice Award Best Drama Actor-Tayong Dalawa Nominated
    2010 41st GMMSF Box Office Entertainment Awards Prince of Philippine Movies and TV Won
    2010 NSUU TV Awards Best Actor (for Tayong Dalawa) Won
    2010 Star Studio Celebrity Awards Star Humanitarian Award Won
    2010 Walk Of Fame 2010 Gerald Anderson Won
    2010 24th PMPC STAR Awards for Television Best Single Performance by an Actor (MMK: "Lubid") Won
    2011 Gawad Tanglaw Best Actor (MMK "Lubid" Episode) Won
    2011 1st Barkada Choice Awards Choice Male Icon of the Year Won
    2011 ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Loveteam (with Kim Chiu for Till My Heartaches End) Won
    2011 ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Screen Kiss (with Kim Chiu for Till My Heartaches End) Won
    2011 ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards Pop Movie (with Sarah Geronimo for Catch Me, I'm In Love) Won
    2012 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Awards Prince Of Philippine Movies Won
    2012 Star Magic Sportsfest's Most Valuable Player for Basketball
    2012 Star Magic Ball 2012- Hot Papa Award
    2012 34th Catholic Mass Media Awards (CMMA) 2012- Best Drama Series - Budoy (ABS-CBN)
    Discography
    Year Title Certification
    2006 "Gerald's Dance Picks" Platinum
    2007 "Gerald's Noodle Dance" Gold
    References

^ Gerald's Birthday
    ^ Gerald Anderson
    ^ Gerald's linguistic repertoire
    Last edited by boysie46; Oct 13, 2012 at 12:54 PM.

boysie46

Nomester

luvwatch_10

lovelykim19

RegCahu

Nen123

littleKG

dmareeb

nicxje

queen_julie

khayeee

pinchablecheeks

xGODblessx

Nenen

batangnegros

belen2312

fremsite

kumagcow

honey_jade

mystery_angel

merijoie

Abu_Bekz

1. boysie46 988

2. Nomester 786

3. luvwatch_481

4. lovelykim19-_373

5. RegCahu__199

Last edited by boysie46; Oct 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM.

Information(s) posted in our KL Thread reflects Kimerald as it now is - for better and worse. We post facts, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions,, and information. As with all controversies surrounding the Kimerald, we stand ready to post any and all rebuttals and responses to people who are otherwise contradicting our beliefs of what we post regarding Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu. If your a fan that disagrees to all material being post in our thread, please keep your opinions amongst yourselves. Especially if the nature of your post brings negativity in our thread. We welcome all posts that only brings and will help the Kimerald progress with their careers not bring them done. There's no need to ask permission to any KL members if you want to post in our thread.

Page 1 of 252 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast