PEx Highlights

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    puro kabulshitan lang yang mga american freelance writers at surveys sa love and seks. usually mga diborshada, dumpees at single perents mga yan walang magawa kaya magiimbento ng mga tips, studies at ibang kabulshitan sa buhay

^ korek bro .... this is according to the american lifestyle but that where the philippines is going too. diba diba ... liberalization.

Women’s Idea of the Perfect Man Changes Drastically as They Age, Survey Says

Shine | Yahoo | Jessica Ferri | Love + Sex | Dec 14, 2012

Have you ever looked back at an ex-boyfriend and asked, how did I ever date that person when we were so obviously incompatible?

It's not necessarily that you were incompatible...then. According to a survey conducted by Match.com over the past year, your tastes have simply changed over the years.

Is your family keeping you single?

Men must possess certain qualities to be considered "the perfect man," and those parameters change drastically as women age. In the survey, called "The Ages of Man," what women want from their relationships with men is broken down according to age range.

"[The research] also disproves the notion that standards drop later in life, as women over 55 were shown to be most picky about who they date," a Match UK rep told Yahoo! Shine.

The results of the study are summarized below. You can see the full study results here.

Age 45-54:

The key word at this age is security. "95 percent of women said they were looking to find a partner with whom they felt secure." Women are also less picky at this age than at any other age, but still look for a man with a high income, which is always important to women no matter their age. Fascinatingly, 54 percent of women said they'd be interested in dating a younger man.

to be con't ... so much for the late bloomer stage. up next, what old maid's want

Shine | Yahoo | Jessica Ferri | Love + Sex | Dec 14, 2012

Have you ever looked back at an ex-boyfriend and asked, how did I ever date that person when we were so obviously incompatible?

It's not necessarily that you were incompatible...then. According to a survey conducted by Match.com over the past year, your tastes have simply changed over the years.

Is your family keeping you single?

Men must possess certain qualities to be considered "the perfect man," and those parameters change drastically as women age. In the survey, called "The Ages of Man," what women want from their relationships with men is broken down according to age range.

"[The research] also disproves the notion that standards drop later in life, as women over 55 were shown to be most picky about who they date," a Match UK rep told Yahoo! Shine.

The results of the study are summarized below. You can see the full study results here.

Age 55+:

Intelligence and personality comes to the forefront in later life. Women look for men who share their values and have a good sense of humor. Sexuality doesn't fall by the wayside, however. "45 percent of women strongly agreed that sexual compatibility was important to them in forming a relationship at this age." Women over 55 are pickier about their partners than at any other time in their lives.

"They are tired of the irritating little day-to-day ticks and feel it is not worth it to spend time with someone if the entire interaction from start to finish is not pleasing." Dr. Ruskin says her patients over 55 years old aren't really interested in companionship unless it's a perfect fit.
    Of course, the ideal relationship is one that grows and changes with you. If you're lucky, the man that got your attention in your twenties with his good looks is the same man that makes you laugh in your fifties.

parang may kulang ... how about the age 14-19 bracket? so girls when you were in your teens, what was your ideal perfrect man? [/QUOTE]

Itatawid, ihahatid kita.. popsky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    Age 45-54:

The key word at this age is security. "95 percent of women said they were looking to find a partner with whom they felt secure." Women are also less picky at this age than at any other age, but still look for a man with a high income, which is always important to women no matter their age. Fascinatingly, 54 percent of women said they'd be interested in dating a younger man.

Yung mga high income naman na guys 18-25 ang hanap.

Katawan na maaring paglaruan ang habol ng mga girls. Minsan pera.

Quote Originally Posted by popsky View Post
    Nak ng.... Kelangan mo pa talagang ipangalandakang high income ka?

Quote Originally Posted by popsky View Post
    Yaman talaga Pops...

A little bit of everything soltera81's Avatar
    26 na ako ngayon. So hindi na tayo pwede, pops?

End of my world.

girls 18-15yrs old. submit your resume to popsky for lover application.

deadline for submission is before 12midnight tomorrow

don't let this opportunity pass you by. have a hunk and rich daddy as sweet as a sugar cane

note: soltera. sorry but you are over the limit. better luck next time

Legen..wait for it..dary! shutupdork21's Avatar
    -Yung mala Bo Sanchez

A little bit of everything soltera81's Avatar
    Okay, E-boy. I'll just join the Screening Committee.

hindi ba da-looks yun gusto ng 13-17 girls?

Quote Originally Posted by soltera81 View Post
    26 na ako ngayon. So hindi na tayo pwede, pops?

End of my world.
    Mag-a-adjust si popsky para sayo soltie.

Itatawid, ihahatid kita.. popsky's Avatar
    Langya, daming popsky akong nabasa.

Hindi naman ako yung high income.

Personally, someone who can make me laugh at pag bumanat, di corny. Tipong asaran buong araw haha..

Someone smart and can carry on a good conversation.
    I'm not a good conversationalist myself, and I easily run out of things to say... so it's a plus for me if the guy is someone who can still think of things we can talk about even if I'm getting a bit silent na.

Ayon sa tinuro sa Paaralan ng Babe Magnetism, eto ang mga hinahanap ng kababaihan sa mga kalalakihan:

• May ambition at disposisyon sa buhay - iyong alam ng lalaki ang gusto niya sa buhay at assertive siya upang ipatupad ito.
    • Marunong magbihis - Iyong laging nasa lugar ang kasuotan para ganahan ding magbihis si babae depende sa occasion.
    • May sense of humour at palabiro - iyong kayang patawanin ni lalaki ang kanyang babae.
    • Mapagtimpi at hindi basag-ulero - iyong hindi basta-basta nagagalit, naninigaw o nananakit. Kapag may gulo, hindi basta-basta nakikipag-away. Nguni't kayang ipagtanggol ang sarili ko malagay sa panganib ang kanyang babae.
    • Marunong makinig - upang makapaglabas ng mga sama ng loob o hinanakit ang babae.
    • Maasikaso - hindi niya taken for granted ang kanyang babae. Lasap ni babae na mahal siya ni lalaki at wala dahilan si babae upang maging insecure siya.
    • Magaling sa kama - priority niya ang kasarapan ng kanyang babae bago ang kanya. Huli niya ang "kiliti" ni babae at kaya niyang dalhin sa

Eto lang ang ilan kong naalaala. Kapag naalaala ko pa ang iba, ipapaskel ko rito.

--
    my_2_cents

~consistent sa pagiging Okay niya.
    ~yung guy na hindi pakitang-tao.

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by my_2_cents View Post
    Ayon sa tinuro sa Paaralan ng Babe Magnetism, eto ang mga hinahanap ng kababaihan sa mga kalalakihan:

• May ambition at disposisyon sa buhay - iyong alam ng lalaki ang gusto niya sa buhay at assertive siya upang ipatupad ito.
    • Marunong magbihis - Iyong laging nasa lugar ang kasuotan para ganahan ding magbihis si babae depende sa occasion.
    • May sense of humour at palabiro - iyong kayang patawanin ni lalaki ang kanyang babae.
    • Mapagtimpi at hindi basag-ulero - iyong hindi basta-basta nagagalit, naninigaw o nananakit. Kapag may gulo, hindi basta-basta nakikipag-away. Nguni't kayang ipagtanggol ang sarili ko malagay sa panganib ang kanyang babae.
    • Marunong makinig - upang makapaglabas ng mga sama ng loob o hinanakit ang babae.
    • Maasikaso - hindi niya taken for granted ang kanyang babae. Lasap ni babae na mahal siya ni lalaki at wala dahilan si babae upang maging insecure siya.
    • Magaling sa kama - priority niya ang kasarapan ng kanyang babae bago ang kanya. Huli niya ang "kiliti" ni babae at kaya niyang dalhin sa

Eto lang ang ilan kong naalaala. Kapag naalaala ko pa ang iba, ipapaskel ko rito.

--
    my_2_cents
    Alam ang karapatan ng iba at hinohonor ito. Ganun lang kasimple. Basura para sakin ang lalaking magsasabi 'it's a man's world'.
    Last edited by babygirl007; Dec 25, 2012 at 02:55 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast