PEx Highlights

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Takes Care of UP in 3 Sets

The FEU Lady Tamaraws easily dispatched the UP Lady Maroons in a three-set victory, 25-14, 26-24, 25-20

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

PHOTOS: Lady Spikers Win in Opening Tiff

The DLSU Lady Spikers opened their campaign with an impressive four-set win over the Adamson Lady Falcons, 25-23, 24-26, 25-14, 25-17.

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Bir forms 1905 & 2305

    hi! just wanna ask you guys regarding pre-employment requirements. i was asked to submit BIR forms 1905 & 2305.

    1905: my previous & new employers are both registered in Taguig-Pateros,do i have to submit this or just tell them i don't need to update RDO? if i have to submit it,where can i obtain it? in BIR or my previous company?

    2305: what is this form & where can i get it?

    THANKS A LOT..

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by yachiyd0723 View Post
    hi! just wanna ask you guys regarding pre-employment requirements. i was asked to submit BIR forms 1905 & 2305.

    1905: my previous & new employers are both registered in Taguig-Pateros,do i have to submit this or just tell them i don't need to update RDO? if i have to submit it,where can i obtain it? in BIR or my previous company?

    2305: what is this form & where can i get it?

    THANKS A LOT..
    These are blank forms. Your new employer should have these. Fill up and provide attachments as necessary.

  3. #3
    Hi i have a question about BIR 2316 form. this form is about the income tax return or something... i have a copy of this bir 2316 but it is not the latest since i think it was given last year. my soon to be company is asking me for my latest bir 2316. is it ok to give my last year bir 2316? what info do they need in this bir 2316?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical1832 View Post
    Hi i have a question about BIR 2316 form. this form is about the income tax return or something... i have a copy of this bir 2316 but it is not the latest since i think it was given last year. my soon to be company is asking me for my latest bir 2316. is it ok to give my last year bir 2316? what info do they need in this bir 2316?
    The only time you won't have your latest (2012) BIR Form 2316 is if:

    1. you didn't have any work for 2012, or;
    2. you're still working and have not yet resigned.

    Last year's 2316 (year 2011) is not needed.

  5. #5
    i resigned already this year. usually they give out our latest 2316 every dec. but i do have last year's 2316 (i think it's last year). is last year's 2316 still fine? or can i acquire my latest 2316 from the bir?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical1832 View Post
    i resigned already this year. usually they give out our latest 2316 every dec. but i do have last year's 2316 (i think it's last year). is last year's 2316 still fine? or can i acquire my latest 2316 from the bir?
    if you worked for even 1 day this year before resigning, you should be issued a 2316 by the company you worked for.

    This should be given when you are done with your clearance and get your final pay.

    Again, last year's 2316 is not needed. The BIR does not have your latest 2316.

  7. #7
    pero narerequest din ba sa bir ang latest 2316?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical1832 View Post
    pero narerequest din ba sa bir ang latest 2316?
    No. Ang binibigay ng company sa kanila ay yung alphalist yata.

    ang nagbibigay ng 2316 is employer. kelangan signature ng employer representative.

  9. #9
    para san po yung 1905 binigyan po kasi ako ng blank form na ito fillapan ko raw po. pano yun

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveadream_pex View Post
    para san po yung 1905 binigyan po kasi ako ng blank form na ito fillapan ko raw po. pano yun
    Update ng BIR information mo.

  11. #11
    hndi p ako resign tas ngpatatak na ako ng bir 1905 transfer for my new work kxe ngrerender pko ng 30days. ang sab ng bir is 5working days bago mailipat. mgtatakte effect na b un? *** nsa present employer pa ako?

  12. #12
    mkkta b ng present employer ko na nagpatransfer na ako? o hindi pa gang wala p un 2305? please help

  13. #13
    totallymisinterpreted samn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jst Around d Cornr
    I am not sure if RDO is already updated. I have not filled up any 2305 or 1905 since I transferred here in Manila. naka dalawang employers na ako and both of them are registered in different RDO. If I ask my current employer a copy of my 2305 and they cannot furnish it what shall I do? Do I need to file it on my own or bahala na company. Is there a late fee for filling for these? Almost 10 years na ako dito sa manila at now ko lang nalaman yang 2305/1905 forms.

    Sana matulungan nyo ako.

  14. #14
    Hi PEXers, tanong ko lang sana kung pwede kaya ipapasa sa officemate ko yung filled-out form 2305 sa new RDO ko? di ko kasi maasikaso, since pupunta naman sila papasabay ko sana. Kailangan kaya ng authorization letter o kung ano man? TIA!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

read more
SPORTS:

Manny Pacquiao scores six knockdowns in victory over Chris Algieri

Manny Pacquiao scores six knockdowns in victory over Chris Algieri

read more
TV:

Have something to say on the weekend episodes of The Voice PH? Join the discussion here!

Have something to say on the weekend episodes of The Voice PH? Join the discussion here!

read more
UAAP:

Lady Spikers trump Lady Falcons in four sets, 25-23, 24-26, 25-14, 25-17

Lady Spikers trump Lady Falcons in four sets, 25-23, 24-26, 25-14, 25-17

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Joey De Leon helping Willie Revillame to start new game show in GMA-7

Joey De Leon helping Willie Revillame to start new game show in GMA-7

read more
PBA:

Purefoods win third straight game vs Meralco, 77-74

Purefoods win third straight game vs Meralco, 77-74

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more