PEx Highlights

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

Page 12 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    ^labo niyo.

Anyway, I'm browsing the pics and found this interesting.. Sino yung katabi ni AVO?..

The Afro import? Parang mas matangkad kay AVO ah..

^^ sinagot na dito yan, si Cheick Kone! French import ata natin! hehe!

OT: iba talaga kapag player, dame chicks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamunggoy View Post
    ^^ sinagot na dito yan, si Cheick Kone! French import ata natin! hehe!

OT: iba talaga kapag player, dame chicks!!!!
    Cheick Kone? Yun naman.. Meron na ang team na MMA Star...

ai teka si Cheick Kongo pala yun.

Quote Originally Posted by eL_dAsiK_oo1 View Post
    ^labo niyo.

Anyway, I'm browsing the pics and found this interesting.. Sino yung katabi ni AVO?..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...19490329_n.jpg

The Afro import? Parang mas matangkad kay AVO ah..

6'9 daw yang import.

Quote Originally Posted by _Bahay_Kubo_ View Post
    so Kiefer was present during the Green Archers' end of the season party at Fiamma last weekend?
    It was the ateneo victory party last friday at fiamma. The archer's end of season party was the friday before. I was at the party at the VIP section with the Blue Eagles. The green archers were downstairs, when the blue eagles invited them to go up.

Slaughter was giving out shots to everyone including LA revilla. There was a scene where LA Revilla hugged Greg.

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest4dgl View Post
    It was the ateneo victory party last friday at fiamma. The archer's end of season party was the friday before. I was at the party at the VIP section with the Blue Eagles. The green archers were downstairs, when the blue eagles invited them to go up.

Slaughter was giving out shots to everyone including LA revilla. There was a scene where LA Revilla hugged Greg.
    i see. thanks for the correction. i was thinking that the Archers' end of season was held last week (not much into the clubbing circuit, by the way; more of the "sit down inuman" type here ).

-----

i always see the French import(?) during the games sitting behind the DLSU bench while having his headset on. parang mas matangkad na version ni Oda Adeogun ng SBC pero mukhang mas athletic yung French import. given the "succession plan" that DLSU has (if there's any), i'm thinking that the French import might be the one tapped to replace Andrada after 2013.

Why not get both Lao and Bolick then let everybody fight for the spots left. They did it already with last season's batch of rookies where Axel Torres was put to Team B.

Quote Originally Posted by mafiosa View Post
    Why not get both Lao and Bolick then let everybody fight for the spots left. They did it already with last season's batch of rookies where Axel Torres was put to Team B.
    Are you kidding about this suggestion? Axel Torres to my assessment is a lot better than Lao & Bolick. I could even say that Axel is even better than other players in Team A now. Axel is a natural gifted athlete. One x-factor of Axel is his cunningness. He could just snatch a ball from the opponent in just a snap of a finger. When he was in Zobel, in a game vs Ateneo in Season 73, he even snatched a ball from Kieffer with ease. In another instance, he backtapped the ball again from Ravena. I ain't saying Axel could be DLSU's answer to KR but with Axel in Team A, he could do a lot of offensive & defensive situations. He is one player who plays basketball unconventionally which makes him unpredictable, thus hard to scout.

9. Advertisement

^^with all due to respect sir, how come he can't even dominate/lead team B to FMC play-offs? baka kelangan nya pa mahasa sa paglalaro sa team B? opinyon ko lang ito sir.

wow, this is the best one, so perfect, much better than yours: http://cutt.us/g9tH

Banned by Admin
    honestly, it would be good to see both Bolick and Axel Torres in DLSU Team A very soon. maybe Axel can be the combo guard that can serve as a good back-up to Revilla and Axel's own brother, Thomas, while Bolick is the PG-SG-SF who can be a good option for both offense and defense. i dunno if that sounds redundant but if it is possible for both Bolick and Axel Torres to be in DLSU Team A at the same time, then, by all means, Coach Gee and company should exploit the idea to the fullest.

So itong si Kone pala yung hidden bigman ng La Salle. Ateneo's likewise hiding an import big man if I'm not mistaken not competing in any league right now. Parang nuclear war lang

@the_green_mind: Spent the afternoon at DLSU OSD. Got some interesting tidbits. Watch out for my next blog. Just waiting to interview Coach Gee.

@the_green_mind: Spent the afternoon at DLSU OSD. Got some interesting tidbits. Watch out for my next blog. Just waiting to interview Coach Gee.

Banned by Admin
    heard that Joshua Webb and Jovet Mendoza are slated to play in different PBA D-League teams. Webb is said to be joining the Cagayan Rising Suns while Mendoza is said to be going to be part of Big Chill(?). nice to see both of them in action again after their UAAP stint.

also, the Green Archers are in Bacolod for the Unigames. mix of Team A and Team B players daw. i'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mandakipaw View Post
    Are you kidding about this suggestion? Axel Torres to my assessment is a lot better than Lao & Bolick. I could even say that Axel is even better than other players in Team A now. Axel is a natural gifted athlete. One x-factor of Axel is his cunningness. He could just snatch a ball from the opponent in just a snap of a finger. When he was in Zobel, in a game vs Ateneo in Season 73, he even snatched a ball from Kieffer with ease. In another instance, he backtapped the ball again from Ravena. I ain't saying Axel could be DLSU's answer to KR but with Axel in Team A, he could do a lot of offensive & defensive situations. He is one player who plays basketball unconventionally which makes him unpredictable, thus hard to scout.
    Sir I didn't say those possible recruits are better than Axel, and im not suggesting Axel to stay at Team B. What I mean is consider those fresh from highschool kids and from then, let them, including those in Team B fight for the spots left. I wouldn't even recommend that since I know he was part of DLSZ's good run in season74 and that, he was, (correct me if im wrong), actually part of the mythical5.

Banned by Admin
    from the looks of it, it seems to me that the Green Archers were in Bacolod not to play in the Unigames but to witness this year's Masskara Festival and perhaps cheer for the other DLSU teams that are playing in the Unigames.

Banned by Admin
    ^ go Enzo!

Banned by Admin
    Olsen Racela taps Gee Abanilla as Petron lead assistant coach
    Rey Joble, InterAKTV · Friday, October 26, 2012 · 12:23 pm

Olsen Racela is slowly putting his mark as main man in charge of the Petron Blaze Boosters.

After management asked him to take a more active role calling the shots for Petron, Racela has designated Gee Abanilla as his lead assistant.

“I was asked to become Olsen’s first assistant,” confirmed Abanilla in a telephone interview.

According to PBA rules on bench decorum, only the head coach and his lead assistant are allowed to stand up on the sidelines during games. Improper bench decorum merits a technical foul.

The move sheds some light over the continuing role of Rajko Toroman, the Petron team consultant who had been asked to take a step back to take a less active role on the team. In the Boosters’ first five games, Toroman shared coaching duties with Racela, and took the lead role on the sidelines.

With Abanilla designated as lead assistant, Toroman would have to sit silently on the Petron bench if and he rejoins the team. The Serbian coach told InterAKTV that he had missed recent Boosters practices because he had been sick.

Earlier, Racela downplayed major changes to Petron with the new setup.

“Everything’s going to be the same except that Coach Rajko will not play an active role anymore,” he told InterAKTV.

Page 12 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 112 ... LastLast